TN Police Recruitment 2017 TNUSRB Notification and Online Application for Tamil Nadu Constable Jail Warder Fireman 15711 Vacancies released apply at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in:
Massive Job Openings in Tamilnadu!! The most recent TN Police Employment News Update for SSLC passed candidates willing to grab jobs in Armed Force or Special Force. Recently, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has published a notification for recruitment of Police Constables (Gr-II), Jail Warders (Gr-II) and Firemen at their website. Go for this job opportunity if you are in a position of unemployment. To fill up all these Tamilnadu Police Jobs, total 15711 vacancies released by the State Government. Download TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2017 PDF from below link, if you are interested in knowing eligibility criteria and other details. The board will hire male as well as female candidates for Jail Warder and Constable Jobs. The Fireman vacancies are available for male contestants only. The TN Police Recruitment 2017 Application Process already started candidates can apply applications by 22nd Feb’17. Only eligible and suitable candidates can fill and submit their TNUSRB Online Application to apply for these TN Police 15711 posts. We have furnished more information on TNUSRB Recruitment Essential Qualifications and Age limit in below description.
About Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board: In November 1991, it was constituted by the Tamil Nadu Government to select suitable personnel for Unformed Services like Police, Prison, and Fire & Rescue Services. The board manned by SP, DSP, and team of Ministerial Staff. The head office of this organization is located in Chennai. Currently, Anoop Jaiswal (IPS), Sunil Kumar Singh (IPS) and Vinit Dev Wankhede (IPS) are designated as Chair Person, Member and Member Secretary respectively. It is one the most reputed government authorized agency in the state. Every year, it hires best candidates from the state to appoint for various uniformed services. The board has own official website from there they upload notification for all the recruitments. They recruit applicants based on their performance in the selection process. All the selection process conducted by this board is transparent and non-corrupt. Through this organization, thousands of people get employment every year. This time, for 10th pass TN Govt Jobs Seekers, they have disclosed employment notification and all the relevant details available in this web page check from the following paragraphs.
TN Police Recruitment 2017 Notification www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
At present, the latest Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment of 15711 Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman posts now advertised at the official website. All the details related to these vacancies in TN Police Department, TN Prison Department, and TN Fire Station Department provided in the TNUSRB Notification 2017 by the board officials. From 23/01/17 to 22/02/17, TNUSRB officials are inviting applications from eligible Indian Citizens to apply for Tamilnadu Constable Jail Warder Fireman Jobs. As a selection process, the written examination, PST, PET, medical test, and interview will be conducted to select the best applicants after registration procedure. Those who clear selection process will get the job. As per age limitation for TN Police Vacancy 2017, it should be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years. The upper age relaxation to reserved candidates will be as per Government norms. Applicants must have passed SSLC (10th) from a Govt approved board. For Tamilnadu Police Constable Application Form, one must pay Rs. 30/- and Rs. 135/- for the exam fee. The registration of TNUSRB Jail Warder & Fireman Applications will be done through offline modes only.
TN Fireman/Jail Warder Vacancy 2017
Interested candidates can read TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 Notification by downloading from the official URL link attached below. By going through the detailed advertisement, contestants will get all the information related to TNUSRB 15711 Police Jobs for which they are searching. The TN Police Constable Recruitment Details like Pay Scale, Application Fee, Examination Fee, Useful Dates, etc. briefly described below. Check it out wasting time. Follow us for upcoming Govt Jobs 2017 and many other updates.
Name of the Organizer: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Total Number of Vacancies: 15711
TNUSRB Latest Vacancies Details
|Department Name||Post Name||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
|Police Department||Constable Grade-II (Special Force)||4569||46 (BCM-BL)|
|Constable Grade-II (Armed Force)||4627||3941|
|Fire Station Department||Fireman||1512||-|
|Prison Department||Jail Warder Grade-II||976||39+1 (BCM-BL)|
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Type of Jobs: Police Jobs
Job Placement: Tamilnadu
Application Process: On-line and Off-line
TN Police Jobs Pay Scale (per month): Qualified candidates will get Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-. To know about allowances, check the official notification from below link.
Recruitment Fees (Non-Refundable):-
- OMR Application Fee – Rs. 30/- (Pay the application fee through 284 Post Office specified in the advertisement)
- Examination Fee – Rs. 135/- Postal Stamp. Attached the postal stamp with the filled up OMR Application Form.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- General Categories – 18 years to 24 years
- BC and MBC Categories – 18 years to 26 years
- SC, SCA & ST Categories – 18 years to 29 years
- Female Widow Categories – 18 years to 35 years
- Ex-Serviceman – Upto 45 years
Educational Qualifications: Those who want to apply must have following qualifications from the Indian Affirmed Board or Institute.
- 10th Class (Matriculation) passed with the Tamil Language as one of the Subject.
Note: The selection board will provide 20% priority to those candidates who have passed SSLC (10th) from Tamil Medium School.
A) Height (Man & Woman):
- General – Minimum 170 cms
- SC/ST – Minimum 167 cms
- 81 cms (Expandable upto 05 cms)
Tamilnadu Constable/Fireman/Jail Warder Jobs Selection Process: The Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board will appoint most eligible applicants by verifying their potential and knowledge through the following selection tasks:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Documentation (if necessary)
How to fill TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website i.e. www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in or just open a link uploaded below.
- Now click on the Tamilnadu Police Constable Notification Download link available in homepage.
- First of all, download the notification and then have a proper look at the eligibility details for your knowledge.
- Once you satisfy the required eligibility, start the registration process by clicking on APPLY ONLINE link.
- The online application will open on your screen.
- Fill up your personal and professional mandatory details in the registration form.
- Pay the fees using provided sources.
- Attach scanned copy of photo, signature and other certificates to the browser option.
- After filling up the form, click on “Submit” button.
- Save the application form along with Registration Number and Password allotted after registration procedure.
- If required, then print one copy of the system generated recruitment form for just reference.
Process to Submit Tamil Nadu Police Application Form through offline mode:-
- Candidates need to submit filled OMR Application Form along with requested Photocopies of documents to TNUSRB head office.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board,
Old COP Office Campus,
Pantheon Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008
TNUSRB Recruitment Apply Online Dates
- Last Date For Receipt of Applications: 22nd February 2017 (05:45 PM)
- Date to Download Hall Ticket: May 2017
- Written Examination Date: 21st May 2017 (09:00 AM)
- Merit List Declaration Date: Notified Soon
TNUSRB Police Recruitment Notification 2017 ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
TN Constable Jail Warder Fireman 15711 Jobs Application ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Hello, Friends!! Interested in TN Police Recruitment 2017 Process after going through above details?? If yes, then hurry up and start the registration procedure as early as possible. February 22nd, 2017 is a due date for submission of TNUSRB Application for Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman posts at the postal address mentioned above. Applicants can bookmark our site www.techufo.in for the further updates. Aspirants will get informed whenever written exam hall ticket, answer key, cut off marks and results published by the officials. Use the comment box given below to submit your query. Our team member will try replying every question by taking less time. ALL THE BEST Friends. Stay in touch with this web page for more updates in upcoming days.