WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 Notification Released Soon for Latest 4923 Clerk Group D vacancies to Apply West Bengal School Service Commission Online Application at www.westbengalssc.com:
Joyful news for West Bengal Govt Jobs finders!! West Bengal School Service Commission has recently published WBSSC latest notification for 4923 Non-Teaching Staff posts to their official website. The WB State Government has revealed this current employment news for 08th pass and Madhyamik pass candidates. As per the notification, WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 announced to fill up Clerk and Group-D posts in various regions such as Eastern Region, Northern Region, Southern Region, Western Region & South-Eastern Region. Those candidates interested in WB School Group D & Clerk Jobs can utilize this opportunity.
Interested candidates who want to apply for WBSSC Group D & Clerk Recruitment 2023 will get the official notification and online application from a direct link given below. Candidates can read out the following paragraphs for more details about West Bengal SSC Group-D vacancies. The last date to submit application form will update soon.
- 1 WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 | West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Vacancies Apply Online @www.westbengalssc.com
- 1.1 WBSSC Clerk & Group D Recruitment 2023 – Notification Overview
- 1.2 WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Vacancy 2023 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Jobs 2023
- 1.4 WBSSC Non-Teaching Staff Scale of Pay
- 1.5 West Bengal WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Exam Application Fee
- 1.7 West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply WB School Service Commission Non Teaching Staff Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for WBSSC Group C & D 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.11 WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Admit Card 2023
- 2 About West Bengal Central School Service Commission
- 3 WBSSC Help Desk for Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023
WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 | West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Vacancies Apply Online @www.westbengalssc.com
West Bengal SSC has invited Online Applications from Indian Citizen for the recruitment of Clerk & Group D Staff (Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper) Posts in Schools. Candidates are not permitted to apply in more than one District in a Regional Level Selection Test. Eligible candidate can apply for the Clerk post & also any one of Group D posts. Aspirants must have required educational qualifications for West Bengal School Group D & Clerk Recruitment & age between 18 to 40 years. WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Apply Online process will start soon at the concerned site. Contestants have to visit the WBCSSC official website – westbengalssc.com for online submission of their application form.
We have provided a quick link to apply online for West Bengal SSC Non-Teaching Staff Jobs at the bottom of this web page. Contestants can clear their doubts by referring to WBSSC official notification thoroughly. Aspirants can download WBSSC Clerk Group D Notification 2023 from a pdf link provided below. West Bengal SSC Recruitment notification will help candidates to know detailed information about Group D & Clerk Vacancies.
WBSSC Clerk & Group D Recruitment 2023 – Notification Overview
|Department Name:||West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBSSC)|
|Notification About:||Non Teaching Staff – 2023 Recruitment|
|Post Names:||Group C (Clerk), Group D Staff and Librarian Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||4923 vacancies (expected)|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Registration Mode:||Online only|
|Job Placement:||West Bengal State|
|Job Category:||WB State Govt Jobs|
WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Vacancy 2023 – Details
Here are the Region wise Distribution of Group C & Group D Vacancies as announced by the West Bengal Central School Service Commission:-
|Region Names||Clerk (Group ‘C’)||Group ‘D’ Staff|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Jobs 2023
Candidates applying for Clerk & Group D Recruitment in West Bengal WBSSC must hold the required eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification PDF. by officials. Let’s check out the post-wise eligibility conditions listed under:-
- Applicant’s age must be above 18 years and below 40 years for Clerk and Group D Staff as on the 1st day of January of the year of advertisement.
- Upper age relaxation will provide to the reserved category aspirants as follows:-
- 03 years for Other Backward Class Candidates
- 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates and Ex-Serviceman
- 08 years for the Physically Handicapped Candidates
- Clerk Vacancy: Passed School Final/ Madhyamik or its equivalent or Old H.S. in lieu of School Final/ Madhyamik or its equivalent.
- Group D Vacancy: Passed Class VIII from any School recognized or affiliated by Board/ Council or equivalent.
WBSSC Non-Teaching Staff Scale of Pay
- Group D Salary/ Pay Scale:-
- Pay Level: 1, New Basic Pay: Rs. 17,000/-, HRA: 2,040/- (12% of Basic), Medical: Rs. 500/-, DA: Rs. 510/-.
- New Monthly Gross Salary (Basic + HRA + Medical + DA): Rs. 20,050/- (Without Increment)
- Group C (Clerk) Salary/ Pay Scale: As Admissible according to the Government Rule
West Bengal WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: The recruitment of most eligible candidates for WB School Clerk & Group D Staff Vacancies will be done based on overall performance in the following Regional Level Selection Tests:-
- Group C (Clerk) Posts:-
- Written Examination (MCQ Type Questions) = 60 marks
- Academic Qualifications = 10 marks
- Personality Test with Typing and Computer Proficiency = 30 marks
- Group D Staff Posts:-
- Written Examination (MCQ Type Question ) = 45 marks
- Personality Test = 05 marks
WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Exam Application Fee
- Clerk (Group-C) Post:-
- General & OBC Categories: Rs. 140/- (Rupees One Hundred & Forty Only)
- SC/ ST/ PH-VH/ PH-HI/ PH-OH Categories: Rs. 70/- (Rupees Seventy Only)
- Group-D Post:-
- General & OBC Categories: Rs. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Only)
- SC/ ST/ PH-VH/ PH-HI/ PH-OH Categories: Rs. 60/- (Rupees Sixty Only)
- Fee Payment Options:-
- Online mode via Payment Gateway by Internet Banking or Debit card or Credit Card.
- Pay your fees through printed Bank Challan with Cash by submitting at Allahabad Bank branch in West Bengal after 24 hours of successful submission.
- Pay your fees through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly.
West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
We will update the scheduled dates related to WBSSC Group D & C Recruitment 2023 process below whenever announced officially:-
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Date of Official Notification Released:||Yet to be announced|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee via Allahabad Bank Cash Challan:||Yet to be announced|
|Dates to Download Admit Card/ Call Letter:||14 to 15 days prior exam date|
|WBSSC Group C – Clerk Written Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|WBSSC Group D Written Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Publishing Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Releasing the Result:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply WB School Service Commission Non Teaching Staff Online Application Form 2023?
Following are the Step-by-Step Instructions to Apply Online for WBSSC Group C & Group D Posts, so read it out and then follow it to register the application form:-
- 1st Step – Open an official website of the WB School Service Commission.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, click on a link titled “WBSSC Recruitment Notice for the Posts of Clerk and Group-D vacancies”.
- 3rd Step – First, go through the eligibility criteria as announced in the advertisement.
- 4th Step – If you feel comfortable with the eligibility norms then go ahead and press the “Apply Online” link.
- 5th Step – Now, fill up the prescribed format with your name, DOB, father/ mother name, vacancy name, category, gender, academic details, region, communication details, etc.
- 6th Step – Upload the documents mentioned in the registration form.
- 7th Step – Attach your recently taken passport size photograph duly signed as a soft copy.
- 8th Step – If you wish to pay your fee through bank challan, then take a printout otherwise pay it via online sources.
- 9th Step – Click on the “submit” button after verifying filled up information.
- 10th Step – Download and take a hard copy for further use.
Official Links for WBSSC Group C & D 2023 Recruitment
|West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Notification (Previous):||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of WBSSC:||VISIT HERE – westbengalssc.com|
WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2023
Below is the Written Examination Pattern and Syllabus for the Group D Staff & Clerk Posts as per 2023 notice:-
- The Written Exam will have Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQs).
- There will be 45 MCQs for Group D written examination and 60 MCQs for the Clerk written exam.
- 01 MCQ type question will carry 01 mark.
- No negative marking in the written examination for incorrect answers and questions left unanswered.
- The duration of written test will be approx 60 minutes, i.e 01 (one) hour
- The language of question paper will be English & Bengali.
|A||General Knowledge (15 marks)||Questions will be designed to test the candidates General Knowledge of the environment around him/ her and its application to society.|
|B||Current Affairs (15 marks)||Questions will be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience. The Test will also include questions relating mainly to the States of West Bengal and the other States of India especially about Sports, History, Culture and Geography.|
|C||Arithmetic (15 marks)||Questions of this component will cover number system including questions on simplification, decimals, fractions LCM, HCF, Average, Ratio and proportions, percentage, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, time and work, time and distance.|
WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card: West Bengal SSC Group C & D Exam Admit Card will be provided online through the web portal. The date of downloading Admit Card will be notified later at the official website of the Commission. We will update the details of admit card whenever revealed by the Commission. It is to notify that the Admit Card will not be issued by offline mode, i.e. post. Applicants must download their WBSSC Admit Card to take part in the Non Teaching Staff Examination. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Exam Venue without Admit Card.
About West Bengal Central School Service Commission
WBSSC is a WB State Government organization established on 01st of November 1997 under the West Bengal Act-IV 1997. Its primary function is to appoint best candidates for the posts of Assistant Teachers, Headmaster, Headmistress, etc. in the Non-Government aided schools of the state. The head office of this commission is located at Acharya Sadan, Bidhannagar, Kolkata. The commission also has headquarters in its 05 regions. This commission conducts lots of recruitment exams every year for filling various posts in Non-Government aided schools.
It also provides syllabus and exam pattern to the applicants much before respective examination for preparation. After conducting exam, it uploads answer key and cut off marks to their portal for the verifying purpose. Now, the State Government has decided to recruit Non-Teaching Staff posts in recognized Non-Government aided Schools of West Bengal through School Service Commission. It is an employment opportunity for those people waiting to release such WB School Group D & C Recruitment news.
WBSSC Help Desk for Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023
|Contact Address:||The West Bengal Central School Service Commission,
Block-EE, Sector-II, Plot No-11 & 11/1,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700091
Stay with us for more updates on WBSSC Recruitment 2023 such as Model Papers, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. For any question related to the WB School Service Commission Jobs of Clerk and Group-D staff, contenders can leave their comment in a feedback box. We will try to reply as soon as possible. All The BEST for WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 Process…!!
WE THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO…!!