Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2023 TMB Upcoming Jobs Notification for latest Clerk & PO Posts Release Soon along with Online Application Form to Apply at www.tmb.in:
We have some very interesting news today for those contestants looking to grab latest bank jobs in TN State…!! The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd is soon going to publish latest TMB notification for the recruitment of posts like Clerk, Probationary Officer, etc. in their various branches. It is really good news for all those well-qualified people who are curiously looking forward to current job openings in TMB. We have written this article to provide advance alerts on upcoming TMB bank jobs so that passionate job-seekers can commence their preparation accordingly. Whenever the registration process started, all contestants can apply online application for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2023 at its official website.
For more details, interested contestants can take a quick look here on this web page. It is to notify that we will update TMB Jobs Apply Online Link below as and when registration process proceeds by the department at its official website.
- 1 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for PO & Clerk Upcoming Jobs/ Careers @www.tmb.in
- 1.1 TMB Recruitment 2023 Notification Latest News
- 1.2 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Current Job Openings 2023 – Details
- 1.3 Upcoming TMB Bank Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.4 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Pay Scale (Salary) 2023
- 1.5 TMB Application cum Examination Fee
- 1.6 Selection Process for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Vacancies 2023
- 1.7 TMB Clerk PO Recruitment 2022 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply TMB Vacancy 2023 Online Application Form?
- 1.9 Official Links for TMB 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Admit Card 2023
- 1.11 TMB Exam 2023 Result
- 2 About Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- 3 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) Recruitment 2022 2023 – Help Desk
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for PO & Clerk Upcoming Jobs/ Careers @www.tmb.in
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is always in a search of young eligible talented and knowledge candidates for recruitment to various posts in all their branches. In every academic year, it comes up with fresh openings by releasing employment news through its recruitment site www.tmbnet.in. All those jobless people who want clerk jobs in banking sector can utilize this golden opportunity. All the intrigued candidates who are willing to apply for upcoming TMB Bank vacancies online must have Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university. Candidates must note that the registration procedure will be done through online modes by logging to the designated site.
The department will soon invite online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up Probationary Officer (PO) and Clerical cadre Posts. The online application process will be started soon by the higher authorities. Opening and closing date to submit applications will be intimated in the official notification. Don’t worry guys as we will update every single detail concerning latest TMB recruitment on this web page.
TMB Recruitment 2023 Notification Latest News
In a short time, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Jobs Notification will be uploaded to its official website page. All those job-hunters eagerly waiting for career opportunities in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank can register and apply to this current clerk job openings via the main site. Interested contestants can also send their resume/ bio data with Xerox copy of educational documents, residential proof, recent colored passport size photos, etc. to the address given below. Remember, in every recruitment, the selection process will be different as it based on the type of post. But for these vacancies, the most suitable applicants will be recruited by conducting an online test and personal interview. All the information about syllabus, admit card/ call letter and results will be available on the primary website. Contenders can follow our site for Tamil Nadu govt jobs updates on a regular basis.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Current Job Openings 2023 – Details
|♦ TMB Job Highlights ♦|
|Company Name:||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited|
|Kind of Page Category:||Recruitment/ Openings 2022-2023|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||N/A|
|Vacancy Names:||Clerk, Probationary Officer and many others|
|Type of Job:||Private sector banking job|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in the India|
|Apply Mode:||On-line/ Off-line mode|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
All the possible information about TMB Clerk & PO Vacancy 2023 such as age limitation, educational qualification, pay scale, application/ examination fee, important dates, probation period, call letter and selection modes are mentioned below.
Upcoming TMB Bank Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Aspiring contenders should have following qualifications or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution approved by the Government Of India:-
- Graduation in Arts, Commerce & Science, other than Engineering category, (minimum 55% marks) in a regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations. OR
- Post-Graduation in any discipline with knowledge of Computer Operations. OR
- Engineering Graduation with at least 60% marks in regular college course along with knowledge of Computer Operations.
AGE LIMITATION: The category wise age limit to apply for recruitment is as follows:-
- Maximum age limit for Graduate candidates is 24 years while for Post Graduates it is 26 years as on 31st of October 2022.
- Age relaxation will be applicable up to 02 (two) years for MBC/ BC and 05 (five) years for SC/ ST/ PH applicants as per orders issued by the authority.
EXPERIENCE: About experience for a job/ vacancy in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, there is no mention in the notification pdf file.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Pay Scale (Salary) 2023
About Pay Scale: All selected candidates will get fixed pay scale on the following scale with applicable Dearness Allowance. The pay scale as follows:-
- Scale of Pay: 13075-655/1-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/2-32850.
- The Basic Pay of Rs. 13,075/- plus applicable DA will be the emoluments during the probation period. At present, the total emoluments are around Rs. 20,860/- per month.
- To check allowance and other details, please refer the official notification link provided below.
TMB Application cum Examination Fee
About Exam Application Fee: Aspirants will have to pay the requisite fee listed below as per their category through an online mode:-
|General, EWS & OBC Categories:||Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred only)|
|SC & ST Categories:||Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred and fifty only)|
Selection Process for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Vacancies 2023
About Selection Methodology: The most eligible & skilled candidates will be appointed based on their marks scored in the following selection process:-
- Online Test (Objective Type Examination)
- The online exam consists of subjects like General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Awareness, English Language, etc.
- The exam will have 100 MCQs of 01 mark each.
- Based on the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
- Personal Interview/ Verification of Documents
TMB Clerk PO Recruitment 2022 2023 – Important Dates
|EVENTS||KEY DATES & TIME|
|Notification/ Advertisement Release Date:||Yet to be announced|
|Starting Date for Online Registration Process:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date for Receipt of E-Application Copy Along With The Required Enclosure:||Yet to be announced|
|Dates for Downloading Online Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter:||10-12 days prior examination date|
|TMB Online Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Declaring Online Exam Result:||To be notified later on|
|Schedule for Interview:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Merit List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply TMB Vacancy 2023 Online Application Form?
Here, we have enlisted the steps to apply TMB application form for various posts via online mode. Candidates must check the below procedure for a better understanding:-
- 1st Step – Open the authorized web server of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank – https://www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers/
- 2nd Step – Go to “Careers” section that is there on the home page.
- 3rd Step – Click on a link labelled as “TMB Recruitment/ Openings 2023 Advertisement”.
- 4th Step – Now, download the official advertisement pdf file and then read it carefully.
- 5th Step – If eligible, then go further and press on “Apply Online” link.
- 6th Step – Select your desired post and then fill up a prescribed format of application with details like Full Name, Father Name, Category, Gender, DOB, Age, Community & Religion, Permanent Address, Communication Address, Academic Qualification, Mobile No., Email ID, Examination Centre, etc.
- 7th Step – Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button after verifying all the filled up details.
- 8th Step – At last, take two printouts of the submitted form for further selection procedures.
- 9th Step – Keep one copy of the e-application form with us till the completion of recruitment process.
- 10th Step – The cover containing the application copy and required enclosure such as X, XII and Degree consolidated mark sheet should be superscribed as “TMB Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2022-2023”. It should be reached on or before the last date at the postal address mentioned below:-
- Postal Address: The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi – 628 002.
Official Links for TMB 2023 Recruitment
|TMB Bank Jobs Official Notification State wise:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Will Update Soon)|
|Official Website of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB):||VISIT HERE – https://www.tmb.in/|
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card/ Call Letter: The e-Admit Card for Online Written Examination will be made available at the official website. Also, it is to be issued through the registered Email-ID of candidates. All the applicants are guided to use their Registration Number as well as Password and generate Call Letter from the designated site or email. We have also provided a direct link to download TMB Admit Card Online for the sake of contestants.
Applicants will gather all important details related to their exam from the Admit Card. The candidate’s name, photo, signature, category, date of birth, roll number, registration/ application ID no. and other details will be available in the Call Letter. If candidates find any error in their Call Letter after downloading it, then immediately consult the authority through Helpline Number or Official Email ID.
TMB Exam 2023 Result
About Result/ Cutoff Marks: All those candidates who attend written exam can check now TMB Exam Result from here also by using necessary details. The cutoff marks will be released only along with results. The authority will issue result to each & every candidate by their registered email and uploads at the official website. We will also update here as and when the result related information released by the recruiting department.
About Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
TMB Limited was established on 11th May 1921 as the Nadar Bank Limited, but changed its name in November 1962 to widen its appeal beyond the Nadar Community. The head office of this private company is situated in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India. It provides Banking and Financial services with its 437 branches and 911 ATMs around the country. It has also tie-up arrangements with IDBI (136 locations), and HDFC (531 locations). It was the first private sector bank in India to introduce computerization for branch-level operations. It has adopted modernization in the year of 1983. Today, all its branches are networked using Infosys’s “FINACLE” Software. It has also a membership in Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
During the academic year 2014-15, it had achieved a turnover of Rs. 19,682 Crores in foreign exchange only. This banking unit ranks first among the Tamilnadu based private sector banks. It has set itself a high standard, be it in operation, customer service or compliance to regulation. Currently, its main mission is technology up gradation and marches towards Hi-Tech Cyber Banking.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) Recruitment 2022 2023 – Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
269/2-4, Avvai Shanmugham Salai,
Tamilnadu, India – 600 014.
|Official Email IDs:||(a) email@example.com
|Helpline Number:||0461 – 2325136 (During Working Hours; Except Bank Holidays)|
Readers!! Stay in touch with us as we will provide you further details about Online Test Syllabus/ Pattern, Previous Year Paper, Study Materials, Call Letter, Answer Keys, Results and Merit List through our www.techufo.in web page. We will provide you every single info about this notification whenever the department publishes it to their main portal. Readers can bookmark our site for fresh updated on weekly employment news, sarkari naukri, IBPS jobs opportunities, latest government jobs opening, RBI Recruitment, etc. If you have any doubt regarding this topic then share it with us in a comment box. As fast as possible our expert team will answer your question by finding an appropriate solution.
“THANK YOU and Stay tuned for next update on Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2023…!!“