TNUSRB PC Recruitment 2023 CR-2023 Notification Out for TN Police Constable Fireman Jail Warder 3359 Posts Apply Online Application Form at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in:
TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2023 Details: Here comes the TN Police Employment News Update for 10th/ SSLC passed aspirants. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has published a notification for the recruitment of Police Constables (Gr.II), Jail Warders (Gr.II) and Firemen 2023. A total of 3359 vacancies has announced under this Tamilnadu Police Jobs Notification. Just download TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2023 PDF from the below link; if you are interested in knowing the eligibility criteria & other details.
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Process will continue until 11:59:59 hrs on September 17, 2023. Eligible candidates can apply TNUSRB Online Application 2023 for TN Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Posts from a direct link provided on this web page. Below we have furnished all the information regarding TNUSRB PC Recruitment 2023.
- 1 TNUSRB PC Recruitment 2023 Notification | TN Police Constable Jail Warder Fireman Vacancies Apply Online @tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- 1.1 TNUSRB Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Recruitment 2023: Summary
- 1.2 TNUSRB Common Recruitment (CR) Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.4 TN Police Constable Pay Scale
- 1.5 TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 TNUSRB PC 2023 Examination Fees
- 1.7 TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Steps to Apply Online for TN Police Constable Posts 2023
- 1.10 Official Links for TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment 2023
- 1.11 TNUSRB PC Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.12 TNUSRB Admit Card 2023
- 2 About Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- 3 TNUSRB Common Recruitment Help Desk
TNUSRB PC Recruitment 2023 Notification | TN Police Constable Jail Warder Fireman Vacancies Apply Online @tnusrb.tn.gov.in
TNUSRB invites online applications for Recruitment of Constable in TN Police Department, Jail Warder in TN Prison Department & Firemen in TN Fire Station Department. Eligible candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Fireman, Jail Warder Jobs from 18-08-2023 to 17-09-2023. The authority will hire male and female aspirants for TN Jail Warder & Constable Recruitment. TN Fireman Vacancies are available for male candidates only. After the TNUSRB Online registration procedure, Written Examination, Physical Test and Certificate Verification will be held as a selection process. A process for registration of TNUSRB Jail Warder, Fireman & Constable Application is available below on this page. Those who succeed in the selection process will get the TN Police Vacancy.
Here interested candidates can read TNUSRB CR Notification 2023 by downloading from the official URL link attached below. Aspirants will get all the information related to TNUSRB Police Jobs by going through the detailed advertisement. Scroll down for TN Police Constable Recruitment Details like Pay Scale, Selection Process, Examination Fee, Key Dates, etc.
TNUSRB Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Recruitment 2023: Summary
|Name of the Organizer:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Notification No.:||02/2023 (Dated: 08-08-2023)|
|Total Vacancies:||03,359 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||1) Gr. II Police Constables [Armed Reserve & Special Force]
2) Gr. II Jail Warders
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 18200 – 67100/-|
|Application Process:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||18 August to 17 September 2023|
|Written Exam Date:||Announced Later|
|Age Criteria:||18 to 26 yrs|
|Qualification:||10th (SSLC) pass|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam, PMT, ET, PET & CV|
|Job Placement:||Tamilnadu State|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
TNUSRB Common Recruitment (CR) Vacancy 2023: Details
Let us check out the Distribution of Vacancies in Common Recruitment as announced by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Selection Board:-
|Department||Post Names||Male/ General||Female/ TG||Total Vacancies|
|Police Department||Constable (Armed Reserve) Grade II||–||780||780|
|Constable (Special Force) Grade II||1819||–||1819|
|Fire Station Department||Firemen||674||–||674|
|Jail Department||Jail Warder Grade II||83||03||86|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||2576||783||3359|
TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Eligibility Criteria 2023
Job aspirants are required to meet the given eligibility criteria for TNFUSRC Common (CR-2023) Recruitment to apply for Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen Exam. The detailed TNUSRB PC Eligibility Criteria enlisted underneath:-
- 10th Standard/ SSLC passed with the Tamil Language as one of the Subject from the Indian Affirmed Board or Institute.
- Note: The selection board will provide 20% priority to those candidates who have passed SSLC (10th) from Tamil Medium School. Candidates having higher qualification without 10th class pass, are not eligible to apply.
- The age of candidates should be above 18 years and below 26 years as on 1st July 2023. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
- Backward Class, Muslim Backward Class and Most Backward Class/ Denotified Community = 28 years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribe = 31 years
- Transgender Category Candidates = 31 years
- Female Destitute Widow Candidates = 37 years
- Ex-Serviceman = 47 years
The minimum physical eligibility requirement for male and female candidates is as follows:-
|Category Names||Height (mini.)||Chest|
|Men||Women & TG||Men|
|General, BC, BC(M), MBC/ DNC||170 cms||159 cms||81 to 86 cms
(expandable upto 05 cms)
|SC, SC(A)/ ST||167 cms||157 cms|
TN Police Constable Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: The salary structure of candidates selected under TNUSRB CR 2023 is as tabulated below:-
|Post Names||Pay Scale|
|Police Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve & Special Force), Jail Warder Grade-II and Firemen||Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 67,100/-|
TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Selection Process 2023
About Selection Process: Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will appoint the most eligible applicants under CR 2023 through the following selection tests:-
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Part I – Tamil Language Eligibility Test
- Part II – Main Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Endurance Test (ET)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Original Certificate Verification
Allocation of Marks in TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2023
|1||Written Examination||70 marks|
|2||Physical Efficiency Test||24 marks|
|3||Special Marks||06 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 marks|
TNUSRB PC 2023 Examination Fees
About Fee (Non-Refundable): TNUSRB Examination Fee to apply for Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen recruitment procedure as follows:-
|Categories||Application/ Examination Fee|
|For All Posts & Categories||Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only)|
TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
All the important dates for TN Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman 2023 Recruitment are as tabulated below:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Date:||8th August 2023|
|Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form:||18th August 2023 (11:00 AM onwards)|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||17th September 2023 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date For Payment of Application cum Examination Fee:||17th September 2023 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Dates for Downloading Written Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:||13-14 days prior exam date|
|TNUSRB Constable Written Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Publishing Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Result:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Downloading Physical Exam Admit Card:||10-12 days before exam date|
|TN Police Constable PST/ PET Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaration of Final Merit List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Online Application Form 2023?
Before submitting the TNUSRB CR-2023 online application, aspirants should ensure that they are eligible under this notification. Candidates must complete the ‘One Time Registration‘ & ‘Online Application‘ procedure by visiting the official website, i.e. https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/ to register for Tamil Nadu Police Constable/ Fireman/ Jail Warder Vacancies. No other mode of application will be accepted. The server will be opened at 11.00 hrs on Aug 18, 2023 for the TNUSRB PC application form and closed at 23.59 hrs on Sept 17, 2023. Candidates should carefully fill up the details in TN Police Constable online application form, as no changes are allowed after final submission.
Steps to Apply Online for TN Police Constable Posts 2023
- 1st Step – Open the TNUSRB official website, i.e. @www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- 2nd Step – On the homepage, click the ‘Online Application Information’ link available under the title ‘Common Recruitment of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen-2023’.
- 3rd Step – First of all, download the notification and then take a look at the eligibility details for your knowledge.
- 4th Step – If you’re a new user, click the ‘Register’ or ‘New User’ link to create an account. If you’ve already registered, log in using your credentials.
- 5th Step – Provide your personal information, such as name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number, to create your account.
- 6th Step – An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number and email address you provided. Enter the OTP to verify your contact information.
- 7th Step – Once your information verified, log in to your account. Look for the link to the TNUSRB PC Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form and click on it.
- 8th Step – Fill up all the required details in the online application form and upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, educational certificates, etc.
- 9th Step – Pay the application fee using Online mode and keep a copy of the payment receipt for reference.
- 10th Step – After completing all the steps, click the ‘Submit’ or ‘Final Submit’ button to complete your application process.
- 11th Step – Download and print a copy of the completed application form for your records.
Official Links for TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment 2023
Below are all the direct links for TNUSRB Online Application Form & Detailed Notification for those willing to apply for Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Posts:-
|Official Notification – TNUSRB CR 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Information Brochure – TNUSRB CR 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Online Application – TNUSRB CR 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
TNUSRB PC Exam Pattern 2023
Here’s the TNUSRB CR 2023 Exam Structure for the posts of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen 2023:-
Part-I: Tamil Language Eligibility Test Pattern
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test will be objective type in nature & is qualifying in nature.
- It will consist of 80 questions for 80 marks.
- The duration of examination will be 80 minutes, i.e. 01 hr. & 20 mins.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 40% marks in the Tamil Language Eligibility Test; to be eligible for the next level of evaluation of the main examination (OMR answer sheet).
- The marks obtained in Tamil Language Eligibility Test will not be considered for the preparation of provisional selection list.
Part-II: Main Written Examination Pattern
- The Main Written Exam will have Objective-type Questions.
- There will be 02 (two) Parts (i.e. Part-A & Part-B) in the Main Written Examination.
- There is no penalty/ negative marking for the wrong answers.
|Paper||Test Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks||Exam Duration||Negative Marks|
|A||General Knowledge||45 ques.||45 marks||25 marks||01 hour & 20 minutes||NO Negative Marking|
|B||Psychology Test||25 ques.||25 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||70 ques.||70 marks||25 marks||140 minutes|
Endurance Test (ET) Pattern
|Men||1500 metres||07 minutes|
|Women/ Transgender||400 metres||02 minutes & 30 seconds|
|Ex-servicemen||1500 metres||08 minutes|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern
|S. N.||Events||One Star (4 Marks)||Two Stars (8 Marks)|
|1.||Rope Climbing||5.0 metres||6.0 metres|
|2.||Long Jump (or) High Jump||Long Jump||3.80 metres||4.50 metres|
|High Jump||1.20 metres||1.40 metres|
|3.||100 Mts Run (or) 400 Mts Run||100 Mts Run||15.00 seconds||13.50 seconds|
|400 Mts Run||80.00 seconds||70.00 seconds|
|Women and Transgender Candidates|
|S. N.||Events||One Star (4 Marks)||Two Stars (8 Marks)|
|1.||Long Jump||3.0 metres||3.75 metres|
|2.||Shotput/ Cricket Ball Throw||Shotput (4 Kg)||4.25 metres||5.50 metres|
|Cricket Ball Throw||17 metres||24 metres|
|3.||100 Mts Run/ 200 Mts Run||100 Mts Run||17.50 seconds||15.50 seconds|
|200 Mts Run||38.00 seconds||33.00 seconds|
TNUSRB Admit Card 2023
About Tamilnadu Police Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Details: The recruitment department will upload Admit Cards for written examination and physical exam separately to their online web portal. Hence, those aspirants who apply for the recruitment will be able to download Tamilnadu TNUSRB Police Exam Admit Card by visiting the official site. In a login page to download Admit Card for TNUSRB PC Recruitment 2023, candidates will not get their Exam Hall Ticket without inserting details like Name, Registration Number, Application Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Password, etc.
The Admit Card will consist of candidate’s details like Full Name, Photo, Signature, Roll Number, Registration Number, Category Name, Age, Contact Address, Mobile Number, etc. and examination details such as Exam Name, Date, Time, Reporting Time, Venue Address, etc. All candidates should not forget to bring their Admit Card at the exam venue along with a valid copy of Photo ID Proof in the original. All candidates can grab further more details about exam hall ticket from the official notification and brochure.
About Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
In November 1991, TNUSRB was constituted by the Tamil Nadu Government to select most suitable personnel for Unformed Services like Police, Prison, and Fire & Rescue Services. The board manned by SP, DSP, and team of Ministerial Staff. The head office of this organization is located in Chennai. Currently, Anoop Jaiswal (IPS), Sunil Kumar Singh (IPS) and Vinit Dev Wankhede (IPS) are designated as Chair Person, Member and Member Secretary respectively. It is one the most reputed government authorized agency in the state.
Every year, it hires best candidates from the state to appoint for various uniformed services. The board has own official website from there they upload notification for all the recruitments. They recruit applicants based on their performance in the selection process. All the selection process conducted by this board is transparent and non-corrupt. Through this organization, thousands of people get employment every year. This time, for 10th pass TN Govt Jobs Seekers, they have disclosed employment notification and all the relevant details available in this web page check from the above paragraphs. Go for this job opportunity if you are in a position of unemployment.
TNUSRB Common Recruitment Help Desk
For any queries regarding TNUSRB Police Constable Application Process, etc., contact via the following sources:-
|Postal/ Contact Address:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board,
Old COP Office Campus,
Pantheon Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008.
|Helpline Number & Email ID for Technical Queries:||044 – 40016200 & email@example.com|
|Helpline Nos. for Application Form Clarifications:||(a) 044 – 28413658
|Helpline Nos. & Email ID for Payment related Queries:||044 – 28308976, 044 – 28308948 & firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Email IDs:||(a) email@example.com
Hello, Friends!! Interested in TNUSRB PC Recruitment 2023 Process after going through all the above details? If yes, then hurry up and start the registration process as early as possible. Here aspirants can bookmark our website www.techufo.in and follow us for upcoming Govt Jobs 2023 & many other latest updates. Use the comment box given below to submit all your queries. We will try to reply by taking less time. Stay in touch with this web page for more updates in the upcoming days.
!! ALL THE BEST Friends for Constable Recruitment in TN Police 2023 2024 !!