TN Police Recruitment 2023 TNUSRB CR-2022 Notification & Online Application for Tamil Nadu Police Constable Jail Warder Fireman 3552 Posts Released Apply Online at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in:
TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2022 Details: Here comes the TN Police Employment News Update for 10th/ SSLC passed aspirants. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has published a notification for the recruitment of Police Constables (Gr.II), Jail Warders (Gr.II) and Firemen 2023. A total of 3552 vacancies has announced under this Tamilnadu Police Jobs Notification. Just download TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2023 PDF from the below link; if you are interested in knowing the eligibility criteria & other details.
TN Police Recruitment 2023 Application Process will continue until 15th August 2022. Only eligible candidates can submit their TNUSRB Online Application 2023 to apply for TN Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Posts. We have furnished all information on TNUSRB Recruitment Essential Qualifications & Age Limit in a below description.
- 1 TN Police Recruitment 2023 Notification | TNUSRB Police Constable Jail Warder Fireman Vacancies Apply Online @tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- 1.1 TNUSRB Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 2023 – Overview
- 1.2 TNUSRB Common Recruitment (CR) Vacancy 2023 – Details
- 1.3 TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.4 TN Police Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.5 TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 TNUSRB CR 2022 Examination Fees
- 1.7 How to Apply TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.8 Official Links for TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment 2023
- 1.9 TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2022 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.10 TNUSRB Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.11 TNUSRB Admit Card 2022 2023
- 2 About Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- 3 TNUSRB Common Recruitment Help Desk
TN Police Recruitment 2023 Notification | TNUSRB Police Constable Jail Warder Fireman Vacancies Apply Online @tnusrb.tn.gov.in
TNUSRB invites online applications for Recruitment of Constable in TN Police Department, Jail Warder in TN Prison Department & Firemen in TN Fire Station Department. Eligible candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Fireman, Jail Warder Jobs from 07-07-2022 to 15-08-2022. The authority will hire male and female aspirants for TN Jail Warder & Constable Recruitment. TN Fireman Vacancies are available for male candidates only. After the TNUSRB Online registration procedure, Written Examination, Physical Test and Certificate Verification will be held as a selection process. A process for registration of TNUSRB Jail Warder, Fireman & Constable Application is available below on this page. Those who succeed in the selection process will get the TN Police Vacancy.
Here interested candidates can read TNUSRB CR Notification 2023 by downloading from the official URL link attached below. Aspirants will get all the information related to TNUSRB Police Jobs by going through the detailed advertisement. Scroll down for TN Police Constable Recruitment Details like Pay Scale, Selection Process, Examination Fee, Key Dates, etc.
TNUSRB Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Organizer:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Notification No.:||02/2022 (Dated: 30-06-2022)|
|Total Vacancies:||03,552 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||1) Gr. II Police Constables [Armed Reserve & Special Force]
2) Gr. II Jail Warders
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 18200 – 67100/-|
|Application Process:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||7 July to 15 August 2022|
|Written Exam Date:||27 November 2022 (10 AM to 12:40 PM)|
|Job Placement:||Tamilnadu State|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
TNUSRB Common Recruitment (CR) Vacancy 2023 – Details
Let us check out the Distribution of Vacancies in Common Recruitment as announced by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Selection Board:-
|Department||Post Names||Male/ General||Female/ TG||Total Vacancies|
|Police Department||Constable (Armed Reserve) Grade II||1526||654||2180|
|Constable (Special Force) Grade II||1091||–||1091|
|Fire Station Department||Firemen||120||–||120|
|Jail Department||Jail Warder Grade II||153||08||161|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||2890||662||3552|
TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Eligibility Criteria 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: For TNUSRB CR Jobs, aspirants who want to apply must have following qualifications from the Indian Affirmed Board or Institute:-
- 10th Standard/ SSLC passed with the Tamil Language as one of the Subject.
- Note: The selection board will provide 20% priority to those candidates who have passed SSLC (10th) from Tamil Medium School. Candidates having higher qualification without 10th class pass, are not eligible to apply.
- The age of candidates should be above 18 years and below 26 years as on 1st July 2022. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
- Backward Class, Muslim Backward Class and Most Backward Class/ Denotified Community = 28 years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribe = 31 years
- Transgender Category Candidates = 31 years
- Female Destitute Widow Candidates = 37 years
- Ex-Serviceman = 47 years
PHYSICAL STANDARDS: The minimum physical eligibility requirement for male and female candidates is as follows:-
|Category Names||Height (mini.)||Chest|
|Men||Women & TG||Men|
|General, BC, BC(M), MBC/ DNC||170 cms||159 cms||81 to 86 cms
(expandable upto 05 cms)
|SC, SC(A)/ ST||167 cms||157 cms|
TN Police Jobs Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay/ Salary: Qualified aspirants will get a pay scale of Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 67,100/- plus allowance for Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve and Special Force), Jail Warder Grade-II & Firemen Posts. To know about allowances, check the official notification from below link.
TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Selection Process 2023
About Selection Process: Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will appoint the most eligible applicants under CR 2022 through the following selection tests:-
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Part I – Tamil Language Eligibility Test
- Part II – Main Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Endurance Test (ET)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Original Certificate Verification
TNUSRB CR 2022 Examination Fees
About Application/ Examination Fee (Non-Refundable): The Examination Fee to apply for this recruitment procedure as follows:-
- Application or Examination Fee = Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only).
- Mode of Fee Payment: Candidates can pay their fees by Online payment mode through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card, BHIM UPI and through Cash or SBI Branch by SBI e-challan.
How to Apply TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Online Application Form 2023?
If you are interested and eligible for TNUSRB Police Constable/ Fireman/ Jail Warder Vacancies, then you must register ‘One Time Registration‘ and ‘Online Application‘ through an official web page (https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/) link provided below. TNUSRB application forms are to be accepted from 11.00 hrs on July 07, 2022 to 23.59 hrs on August 15, 2022. Contestants are advised to carefully fill up the details in online application form as no change or edit can be done after submission. Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number as it is mandatory for applying online. Also, candidates should keep ready scanned images and soft copies of necessary documents before starting the registration process.
Steps to Apply Online for TN Police Constable Posts:-
- 1st Step – Open the TNUSRB official website, i.e. www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- 2nd Step – Now click on the Tamilnadu Police Constable, Fireman, Jail Warder Notification 2023 Download link available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – First of all, download the notification and then have a proper look at the eligibility details for your knowledge.
- 4th Step – Once you satisfy the required eligibility, start the registration process by clicking on APPLY ONLINE link.
- 5th Step – The online application will open on your screen. Fill up your personal and professional mandatory details like Full Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Age, Nationality, Category, Qualification, Communication Address, Contact Number, Email, etc. in the registration form.
- 6th Step – Pay the fees by using online/ offline sources.
- 7th Step – Attach scanned copy of the photo, signature, educational certificate and other certificates to the browser option as per the instructions.
- 8th Step – After filling up the form, click on the “Submit” button.
- 9th Step – Save the application form along with Registration ID Number and Password allotted after registration procedure.
- 10th Step – If required, then print one copy of the system generated recruitment form for just reference.
Official Links for TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment 2023
Below are all the direct links for TNUSRB Online Application Form & Detailed Notification for those willing to apply for Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Posts:-
|TNUSRB CR 2022 Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|TNUSRB CR 2022 Information Brochure:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|TNUSRB CR 2022 Online Application:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Is Closed Now)|
|Official Website of TNUSRB:||VISIT HERE @tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
TNUSRB Common Recruitment 2022 2023 – Important Dates
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Date:||30th June 2022|
|Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form:||07 July 2022 (11.00 hrs)|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||15th August 2022 (23.59 hrs)|
|Last Date For Payment of Application cum Examination Fee:||15th August 2022 (23.59 hrs)|
|Dates for Downloading Written Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:||15th November to 27th November 2022|
|TNUSRB Constable Written Examination Date:||27th November 2022 (10:00 hrs to 12:40 hrs)|
|Date of Publishing Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Result:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Downloading Physical Exam Admit Card:||10-12 days before exam date|
|TN Police Constable PST/ PET Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaration of Final Merit List:||To be notified later on|
TNUSRB Exam Pattern 2023
Here’s the TNUSRB CR 2022 Exam Structure for the posts of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen 2023:-
|♦ Part-I: Tamil Language Eligibility Test Pattern ♦|
|♦ Part-II: Main Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Paper||Test Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks||Exam Duration||Negative Marks|
|A||General Knowledge||45 ques.||45 marks||25 marks||01 hour & 20 minutes||NO Negative Marking|
|B||Psychology Test||25 ques.||25 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||70 ques.||70 marks||25 marks||140 minutes|
|♦ Endurance Test (ET) Pattern ♦|
|Men||1500 metres||07 minutes|
|Women/ Transgender||400 metres||02 minutes & 30 seconds|
|Ex-servicemen||1500 metres||08 minutes|
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern ♦|
|S. N.||Events||One Star (4 Marks)||Two Stars (8 Marks)|
|1.||Rope Climbing||5.0 metres||6.0 metres|
|2.||Long Jump (or) High Jump||Long Jump||3.80 metres||4.50 metres|
|High Jump||1.20 metres||1.40 metres|
|3.||100 Mts Run (or) 400 Mts Run||100 Mts Run||15.00 seconds||13.50 seconds|
|400 Mts Run||80.00 seconds||70.00 seconds|
|Women and Transgender Candidates|
|S. N.||Events||One Star (4 Marks)||Two Stars (8 Marks)|
|1.||Long Jump||3.0 metres||3.75 metres|
|2.||Shotput/ Cricket Ball Throw||Shotput (4 Kg)||4.25 metres||5.50 metres|
|Cricket Ball Throw||17 metres||24 metres|
|3.||100 Mts Run/ 200 Mts Run||100 Mts Run||17.50 seconds||15.50 seconds|
|200 Mts Run||38.00 seconds||33.00 seconds|
TNUSRB Admit Card 2022 2023
About Tamilnadu Police Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Details: The recruitment department will upload Admit Cards for written examination and physical exam separately to their online web portal. Hence, those aspirants who apply for the recruitment will be able to download Tamilnadu TNUSRB Police Exam Admit Card by visiting the official site. In a login page to download Admit Card, candidates will not get their Exam Hall Ticket without inserting details like Name, Registration Number, Application Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Password, etc.
The Admit Card will consist of candidate’s details like Full Name, Photo, Signature, Roll Number, Registration Number, Category Name, Age, Contact Address, Mobile Number, etc. and examination details such as Exam Name, Date, Time, Reporting Time, Venue Address, etc. All candidates should not forget to bring their Admit Card at the exam venue along with a valid copy of Photo ID Proof in the original. All candidates can grab further more details about exam hall ticket from the official notification and brochure.
About Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
In November 1991, TNUSRB was constituted by the Tamil Nadu Government to select most suitable personnel for Unformed Services like Police, Prison, and Fire & Rescue Services. The board manned by SP, DSP, and team of Ministerial Staff. The head office of this organization is located in Chennai. Currently, Anoop Jaiswal (IPS), Sunil Kumar Singh (IPS) and Vinit Dev Wankhede (IPS) are designated as Chair Person, Member and Member Secretary respectively. It is one the most reputed government authorized agency in the state.
Every year, it hires best candidates from the state to appoint for various uniformed services. The board has own official website from there they upload notification for all the recruitments. They recruit applicants based on their performance in the selection process. All the selection process conducted by this board is transparent and non-corrupt. Through this organization, thousands of people get employment every year. This time, for 10th pass TN Govt Jobs Seekers, they have disclosed employment notification and all the relevant details available in this web page check from the above paragraphs. Go for this job opportunity if you are in a position of unemployment.
TNUSRB Common Recruitment Help Desk
|Postal/ Contact Address:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board,
Old COP Office Campus,
Pantheon Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008.
|Helpline Number & Email ID for Technical Queries:||044 – 40016200 & email@example.com|
|Helpline Nos. for Application Form Clarifications:||(a) 044 – 28413658
|Helpline Nos. & Email ID for Payment related Queries:||044 – 28308976, 044 – 28308948 & firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Email IDs:||(a) email@example.com
Hello, Friends!! Interested in TN Police Recruitment 2023 Process after going through all the above details? If yes, then hurry up & start the registration process as early as possible. Here aspirants can bookmark our website www.techufo.in and follow us for upcoming Govt Jobs 2023 & many other latest updates. Use the comment box given below to submit all your queries. We will try to reply by taking less time. Stay in touch with this web page for more updates in the upcoming days.
!! ALL THE BEST Friends for Constable Recruitment in TN Police 2022 2023 !!