Odisha Civil Services Exam 2015 notification has been made available along with online application for 670 Vacancies on its official website at www.opsconline.gov.in:
Odisha Public Service Commission has recently published the latest employment news regarding Odisha Civil Services Exam 2015 in order to fill up 670 vacant Posts and Services coming under various Departments through its primary site www.opsconline.gov.in. The officials of OPSC are looking for young & skilled candidates with brilliant academic records, so all the interested candidates who were searching for the latest govt jobs in Odisha are having good opportunity to grab by being the part of above recruitment process.
Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. After functioning for more than five long decades the Commission has acquired varied experience and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public service of Odisha. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission, strength of the Commission was three including Chairman than increased to five in 1979 and further increased to six in 1996.
All the appropriate and qualified candidates who are willing to participate in the OCS preliminary written examination must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India. Eligible candidates can apply for online applications on or before 10th August, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its main portal. We notify to candidates that not to wait till last date & time, register their application well within the time to avoid last time rush.
Before applying for online registration process, candidates should make sure that their email ID and Mobile No. is valid and working. Candidates are advised to go through all the norms of Odisha PSC notification. All the brief detailed information regarding vacancies, age limit, application fee, qualification, mode of selection, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
Odisha Civil Services Exam 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Advert. No.: 08 of 2015-16.
Exam Name: Civil Services Examination 2015.
Type & Location of Job: State Govt Job in Odisha.
Total Vacancies: 670 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A) Category-I: 93 posts.
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (JB) – 69 posts.
- Odisha Police Service, Group-A (JB) – 24 posts.
B) Category-II: 577 posts.
- Odisha Co-operative Service, Group-B (ARCS/AGCS) – 09 posts.
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B – 400 posts.
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B – 168 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- Aspirants should be Minimum 21 years of age and Maximum 32 years of age.
- Those aspirants who were within the prescribed age limit as on 1st Jan., 2012, 1st Jan., 2013, 1st Jan., 2014 shall also be eligible to appear at the examination.
- The upper age-limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to the categories of SC/ST/Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Women, Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Sec-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
- We advice to candidates to refer notification for more brief information regarding qualification.
Pay Scale (per month):
- For Category-I: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus G.P. Rs. 5,400/-.
- For Category-II: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus G.P. Rs. 4,600/-.
Note: Last date of receipt of Application Fee at any branch of SBI is 12th Aug. 2015.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 300/- only.
- For S.C., S.T. and P.W.D. less than 40%: Exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions),
- Main Examination and
- Personality Test or Interview.
How to fill Odisha Civil Services Exam Online Form 2015?
- Open the official website of OPSC.
- On home page, go to the option ‘Recruitment’ and click on it.
- On next page, find the link for ‘Odisha Civil Services Recruitment Exam 2015’ and open it.
- Read all the important details carefully as mentioned in notification.
- Now fill up all mandatory details correctly without making any spelling mistakes in the application form.
- At last, download and print out the online application form for the further use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 10th July, 2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 10th August, 2015 (11:59 PM).
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at any Branch of SBI: 12th August, 2015.
- OPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 Date: Not yet announced.
Odisha Civil Services Exam 2015 Online Application Form (Link is be updated on 10th July 2015)
Authorized Website: www.opsconline.gov.in or www.opsc.gov.in