BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification released for 1248 Border Security Force HC (RO & RM) Vacancies along with Online Application Form to apply at www.bsf.nic.in:
Border Security Force Officials has published the latest employment news this week for departmental & direct recruitment of 462 Head Constable (Radio Operator) and 786 Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) Posts at different locations in the country. As per the official notification, total 1248 vacancies released to hire eligible male & female candidates for the post of HC (RO & RM) Jobs in BSF Communication Wing. Here those candidates who are searching 10th/ 12th pass govt jobs can apply online application for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2020. All interested and suitable individuals can use this opportunity by submitting Border Security Force Online Form before the last date (21st June 2019). We have provided BSF HC Recruitment Apply Online Direct Link here on this web page so that contestant can submit their form without being late. We suggest every candidate that they must read out this full article to check eligibility criteria for Border Security Force HC vacancies and Important dates.
- 1 BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification | Apply Online for 1248 Border Security Force HC (RO & RM) Vacancies @www.bsf.nic.in
- 1.1 BSF Head Constable (Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic) Notification 2020
- 1.2 BSF Head Constable Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Border Security Force HC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply Online BSF Head Constable Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 BSF Head Constable Bharti 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 bsf.nic.in HC (RO & RM) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification | Apply Online for 1248 Border Security Force HC (RO & RM) Vacancies @www.bsf.nic.in
Finally, Border Security Force invites applications from Male and Female Indian Citizens belonging to General, EWS, SC, ST & OBC category for filling up 1248 HC (RO & RM) posts. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released BSF Recruitment Notification for Head Constable posts to acquire physically fit candidates with proven track records. The HC Radio Operator post revealed for 462 vacancies while HC Radio Mechanic posts for 786 vacancies. Candidates those who wish to take part in BSF HC (RO & RM) Recruitment process, they must have cleared 10th class exam and ITI OR 10+2/ 12th class exam from a recognized board. General category applicant’s age must be in between 18 yrs to 25 yrs. BSF Head Constable Online Application Procedure will start on 14-05-2019 and ends on 21-06-2019. All the candidates have to submit their BSF registration form only through online mode as no other modes considered by officials. We notify contestants that Steps to Fill up & Apply Border Security Force HC Application Form briefly mentioned below.
BSF Head Constable (Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic) Notification 2020
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Agency Name:||Border Security Force (सीमा सुरक्षा बल)|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:|
|Post Name:||Head Constable (RO & RM)
|Department Name:||BSF Communication Setup|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in Indian Territory and Abroad|
|Registration Mode:||On-line/ Off-line mode|
|Application Dates:||14 MAY to 21 JUNE 2019|
Interested contestants can apply for both the HC posts depending on their eligibility for the respective posts. Refer the BSF Head Constable Notification 2020 once before applying. Aspirants should proceed further only if he/ she fulfill eligibility required for Seema Rakshak Dhal Bharti. Every useful detail of BSF HC Vacancies such as educational qualifications, age limit, physical standards, medical standards, application proforma, pay scale, selection method, examination fees, key dates, etc. provided below.
BSF Head Constable Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Vacancies Post wise & Category wise ♦|
|Post Names||Category||GRAND TOTAL||75 % Quota Against Direct Entry||25% Quota Against Departmental (BSF Serving Personnel)|
|10% ESM||05% CA||Remaining Vacancy|
Border Security Force HC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For HC (Radio Operator) Post:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board AND 02 (two) years ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Certificate in Radio and Television or, Electronics or, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software or, General Electronics or, DEO from a recognized Institute. OR
- Pass in Intermediate (10+2) or 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a Govt recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
- For HC (Radio Mechanic) Post:
- 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board AND 02 years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in Radio and Television or, General Electronics or, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant or, Data Preparation & Computer Software or, Electrician or Fitter or, IT & Electronics System Maintenance or, Com Equipment Maintenance or, Computer Hardware or, Network Technician or, Mechatronics or, Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institute. OR
- 10+2 or 12th pass or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a Govt recognized Board or University or Institution as a regular student with aggregate 60% marks in PCM subject.
AGE LIMIT (as on 12th June 2019):-
- General Category: above 18 years and below 25 years.
- OBC Category: above 18 years and below 28 years.
- SC & ST Category: above 18 years and below 30 years.
- For more details about upper age relaxation, we guide you to download the official notification from a quick link below.
|Description||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|HEIGHT||168 cms||157 Cms|
|CHEST||80 cms (85 cms expended)||N/A|
|WEIGHT||Corresponding to Height & Age||Corresponding to Height & Age|
BORDER SECURITY FORCE PAY SCALE:-
- Head Constable (RO) Pay Scale: Level – 4 in the Pay Matrix
- Head Constable (RM) Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 (as per 07th CPC)
- In addition to a salary, leave travel concession, medical facility, dearness allowance and other allowances will be given as per Central Govt. norms.
EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):-
- Unreserved & OBC Category Candidate: Rs. 100/- (rupee one hundred only)
- SC, ST, Female Contestants & BSF Serving Personnel: No Fees
- Applicants have to pay their fee through SBI Online Payment Gateway by using Internet Banking (INB), Credit Card, Debit Card & BHIM Pay.
How to Apply Online BSF Head Constable Application Form 2020?
Candidates can apply Head Constable Application Form Online at BSF Recruitment Portal (https://recruitment.bsf.gov.in). Steps for submission of application as follows:-
|♦ Step wise Instructions to Apply Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open an official website of this force or click on a link given below.
Step 02: In a homepage, go to “Recruitment” section.
Step 03: In a next page, find out “BSF Notification for HC (RO & RM) Recruitment” link and then open it.
Step 04: First, carefully read out the official notification pdf file to sure about your eligibility criteria and other general instructions.
Step 05: Next step, press on “Apply On-line” link and fill up the form in a prescribed format with correct details.
Step 06: Upload your scanned copies of necessary documents, passport size photo and signature in a JPG file format.
Step 07: Download E-Challan to make fee payment at SBI or Post Office.
Step 08: After filling up the form, verify each and every detail before final submission.
Step 09: At last, take print out of the registered form for next usage.
Step 10: Finally, send the application form along with Bank Draft and asked documents/ certificates to the postal address within 15 days from a date of submission of online form.
|“Guys if you want any assistance, then please dial at 011-24368925 & 8926 (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) or email on email@example.com”|
BSF Head Constable Bharti 2020 Selection Process
Selection Methodology: The final selection of applicants will be done based on their marks scored in the following procedures:
- FIRST PHASE – Written Examination
- OMR Based Screening Test = 200 marks
- SECOND PHASE
- Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Documentation = Qualifying Nature
- THIRD PHASE
- Descriptive Written Test = 200 marks
- FOURTH PHASE
- Final Medical Examination = Qualifying Nature
- FINAL RESULT: For HC (RO) & HC (RM), the final result to be prepared separately and merit will be in the following manner:-
- HC RM = Total Marks scored in Descriptive Test out of total 200 marks.
- HC RO = Total Marks scored in Descriptive Test and Dictation Tests out of total 100 + 100 marks respectively.
bsf.nic.in HC (RO & RM) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates & Time ♦|
|Notification Released Date:||15th April 2019|
|Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||14th May 2019 at 0001 hrs|
|Last Date to Register Online for Recruitment:||12th June 2019 at 2400 hrs|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application:||21st June 2019 at 2400 hrs|
|Date of OMR Based Screening Test:||
22nd September 2019
|Date of PST, PET & Documentation:||
02nd December 2019 onwards
|Date of Descriptive Written Examination:||
02nd February 2020
|Date of Final Medical Test:||
13th April 2020
About BSF HC Admit Card: All candidates can download their Admit Cards from the online web portal. Candidates have to log-in, click on ‘Download Admit Card’ button and then take the printout of an Admit Card to appear for the written examination. As and when the Admit Card download process starts, aspirants will get information through e-mail & SMS. It is the responsibility of candidate for downloading Admit Card. The authority is not responsible for the same.
About Border Security Force: It is also known as “Seema Rakshak Dhal”. It came into existence on 01st of December 1965. Shri K. F. Rustamji was the first chief and founding father of this Non-Government agency. It has given blood and sweat to execute its motto “Duty Unto Death”. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. It is the primary Border Guarding police force of India. It’s headquarter is situated in a New Delhi, India. It is a Central Armed Police Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. Its ethos is “Any task, any time, any where”. It has emerged as an elite force of the country having excelled with distinction in the 1971 war with Pakistan. The agency has been termed as the “First Wall of Defense of Indian Territories” and currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. At present, K.K. Sharma is Director General of this agency. Annually, it comes up various job notifications by publishing it through Rozgar Samachar.
[Also, Check: BSF Water Wing HC SI & CT Jobs related updates to get complete details.]
Press “CTRL+D” shortcut key to bookmark www.techufo.in for more updates on Border Security Force Recruitment 2020 in the upcoming days. For the sake of contestants, we will soon come up information about Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Final Result. Job-seekers who are interested in receiving latest govt career notifications can follow out web portal. Readers can share their query about this recruitment in a comment box. We will try our best to reply you as speedily as possible after finding perfect solution of it. For BSF Recruitment 2020, Techufo team wishing ALL THE BEST!!