BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 622 vacancies of HC & ASI posts along with Online Application Form to apply at www.bsf.nic.in:
The Border Security Force has now published latest employment news this week for direct recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic) and Head Constable (Radio Operator) Posts at different locations in the country. As per the official notification, there are total 622 vacancies released to fill up with eligible male/ female candidates for the post of ASI and HC jobs in Communication Wing. Now in recent times, those candidates who are searching 12th pass govt jobs can apply online application for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 until expiry date. All interested and suitable individuals can use this opportunity by submitting Border Security Force Online Form before the last date 15 July 2016. We have provided BSF Recruitment apply online direct link here in this techufo.in web page so that contestant can submit their form without being late. We suggest every candidate that they must read out this full article to check eligibility criteria of Border Security Force vacancies and other important dates.
About Border Security Force: It is also known as “Seema Rakshak Dhal”. It came into existence on 01st of December 1965. Shri K. F. Rustamji was the first chief and founding father of this Non-Government agency. It has given blood and sweat to execute its motto “Duty Unto Death”. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. It is the primary Border Guarding police force of India. It’s headquarter is situated in a New Delhi, India. It is a Central Armed Police Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. Its ethos is “Any task, any time, any where”. It has emerged as an elite force of the country having excelled with distinction in the 1971 war with Pakistan. The agency has been termed as the “First Wall of Defense of Indian Territories” and currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. At present, K.K. Sharma is Director General of this agency. Annually, it comes up various job notifications by publishing it through Rozgar Samachar.
Check -> BSF Water Wing HC SI & CT Jobs 2016
Now, Border Security Force invites applications from Male and Female Indian Citizens belonging to General, SC/ST and OBC categories for filling up 622 HC ASI posts. The Ministry of Home Affairs has released BSF Recruitment Notification of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector posts to acquire physically fit candidates with proven track records. The ASI (RM) post was revealed for 152 vacancies while HC (RO) posts for 470 vacancies. Candidates those who wish to take part in BSF ASI Recruitment process, they must have cleared Matric with 03 years Diploma in Radio/ TV Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. Every general quota applicant’s age must be in between 18 to 25 years if they wish to submit their details for this Defence job. The online application procedure will start from 16.06.16 and ends on 15.07.16. All the applicants have to submit their registration forms only through online mode as no other modes are considered. We notify contestants that Steps to fill Border Security force Apply Online form are briefly mentioned below to this article.
Interested contestants can apply for both the posts depending on their eligibility for the respective posts. Applicants are instructed to refer BSF Head Constable ASI Notification 2016-17 once before applying for their desired post. Aspirants should proceed further only if he/ she fulfill eligibility required for Seema Rakshak Dhal Bharti. Every useful detail of BSF latest vacancies such as educational qualifications, age criteria, physical standards, medical standards, application proforma, pay scale, selection method, exam fees, key dates, etc is provided below.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Agency Name: Border Security Force
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad
Registration: On-line/ Off-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 622
A) Head Constable (Radio Operator): 470 posts
- Unreserved – 323
- Other Backward Class – 30
- Schedule Caste – 52
- Schedule Tribe – 65
B) Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic):152 posts
- Unreserved – 76
- Other Backward Class – 41
- Schedule Caste – 23
- Schedule Tribe – 12
Examination Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- For Unreserved/ OBC Quota Candidate: Rs. 50/- (rupee fifty only)
- For SC/ ST/ Female Contestants: No Fees
Note: Applicants have to pay their fee through Bank Draft at SBI or Post Office drawn in favour of the Inspector General/ DlG / Comdt.
Pay Scale (per month):
- For ASI (RM) Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 02,800/-.
- For HC (RO) Vacancy: Pay Band Rs 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 02,400/-.
Note: In addition to a salary, leave travel concession, medical facility, dearness allowance and other allowances will be given as per Central Govt. norms.
Border Security Force Vacancy 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For ASI (RM) Post: Matric with 03 (three) year Diploma in Radio/ TV Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Appliances OR 10+2/ Intermediate or equivalent with 50% marks in selective subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For HC (RO) Post: Matriculation or equivalent and 02 (two) years Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio & TV/ Electronics or 10+2/ Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a Govt. certified Board or University.
Age Limit (as on 15.07.16):
- For General Category: above 18 years and below 25 years.
- For OBC Category: above 18 years and below 28 years.
- For SC/ ST Category: above 18 years and below 30 years.
Note: For more details about age limit, we guide you to download official notification from a quick link below.
The final selection of applicants will be done based on their marks scored in the following procedures:
- First Phase – Written Examination
- OMR Based screening Test
- Descriptive Written Test
- Second Phase
- Final Medical
- Final Result
How to fill Online BSF Application Form 2016?
- Open an official website of this force or click on a link given below.
- In a homepage, go to “Recruitment” section.
- In a next page, find out “BSF Notification for HC and ASI Recruitment” link and then open it.
- First, carefully read out the official notification pdf file to sure about your eligibility criteria and other general instructions.
- Next step, press on “Apply On-line” link and fill up the form in a prescribed format with correct details.
- Upload your scanned copies of necessary documents, passport size photo and signature in a JPG file format.
- Download E-Challan to make fee payment at SBI or Post Office.
- After filling up the form, verify each and every detail before final submission.
- At last, take print out of the registered form for next usage.
- Finally, send the application form along with Bank Draft and asked documents/ certificates to the postal address within 15 days from a date of submission of online form.
Key Dates for the Aspirants:-
- Notification Released Date: 31st March 2016
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 16th June 2016
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 15th July 2016
- Date of OMR Based Screening Test: 25th September 2016
- Date of Descriptive Written Examination: 18th December 2016
- Date of PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical Test: 20th March 2017
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Press “CTRL+D” shortcut key to bookmark www.techufo.in for more updates on Border Security Force Recruitment 2016-17 in the upcoming days. For the sake of contestants, we will soon come up information about Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Final Result. Job-seekers who are interested in receiving latest govt career notifications can follow out web portal. Readers can share their query about this recruitment in a comment box. We will try our best to reply you as speedily as possible after finding perfect solution of it, THANK YOU.