BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification released for 157 vacancies of Border Security Force HC & Assistant Sub Inspector jobs along with Online Application Form to apply at www.bsf.nic.in:
The Border Security Force has now published latest employment news this week for direct recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts at different locations in the country. As per the official notification, there are total 157 vacancies released to fill up with eligible male/ female candidates for the post of ASI and HC jobs in Communication Wing. Now in recent times, those candidates who are searching 12th pass govt jobs can apply online application for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2018-19 until expiry date. All interested and suitable individuals can use this opportunity by submitting Border Security Force Online Form before the last date. We have provided BSF Recruitment apply online direct link here in this techufo.in web page so that contestant can submit their form without being late. We suggest every candidate that they must read out this full article to check eligibility criteria of Border Security Force vacancies and other important dates.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2018-19 Notification | Apply Online for Border Security Force HC ASI Vacancies @www.bsf.nic.in
- 1 BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2018-19 Notification | Apply Online for Border Security Force HC ASI Vacancies @www.bsf.nic.in
- 1.1 BSF Head Constable ASI Notification 2018-19 PDF
- 1.2 Border Security Force HC ASI Jobs 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 How to fill Online BSF Head Constable Application Form 2018-19?
- 1.4 BSF Head Constable ASI Bharti 2018-19 Selection Process
- 1.5 bsf.nic.in Head Constable Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
Now, Border Security Force invites applications from Male and Female Indian Citizens belonging to General, SC/ST and OBC categories for filling up 157 HC ASI posts. The Ministry of Home Affairs has released BSF Recruitment Notification of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector posts to acquire physically fit candidates with proven track records. The ASI (Steno) post was revealed for 36 vacancies while HC (MIN) posts for 121 vacancies. Candidates those who wish to take part in BSF ASI Recruitment process, they must have cleared 12th class exam from a recognized board. Every general quota applicant’s age must be in between 18 to 25 years if they wish to submit their details for this Defence job. The online application procedure will start from
03.12.17 and ends on 03.01.18. All the applicants have to submit their registration forms only through online mode as no other modes are considered. We notify contestants that Steps to fill Border Security force Apply Online form are briefly mentioned below to this article. [Also, Check ⇒ BSF Water Wing HC SI & CT Jobs related updates to get complete details.]
BSF Head Constable ASI Notification 2018-19 PDF
Interested contestants can apply for both the posts depending on their eligibility for the respective posts. Applicants are instructed to refer BSF Head Constable Notification 2018-2019 once before applying for their desired post. Aspirants should proceed further only if he/ she fulfill eligibility required for Seema Rakshak Dhal Bharti. Every useful detail of BSF latest vacancies such as educational qualifications, age criteria, physical standards, medical standards, application proforma, pay scale, selection method, exam fees, key dates, etc is provided below.
Agency Name: Border Security Force
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad
Registration: On-line/ Off-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 157
A) Head Constable (Ministerial): 121 posts
- Unreserved (GEN) – 121
- Other Backward Class – 00
- Schedule Caste – 00
- Schedule Tribe – 00
B) Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno): 36 posts
- Unreserved – 00
- Other Backward Class – 00
- Schedule Caste – 00
- Schedule Tribe – 24
Examination Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):-
- For Unreserved/ OBC Quota Candidate: Rs. 50/- (rupee fifty only)
- For SC/ ST/ Female Contestants: No Fees
Note: Applicants have to pay their fee through Bank Draft at SBI or Post Office drawn in favour of the Inspector General/ DlG / Comdt.
Pay Scale (per month):-
- For ASI (Steno) Vacancy: Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 02,800/-.
- For HC (MIN) Vacancy: Pay Band Rs 05,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 02,400/-.
Note: In addition to a salary, leave travel concession, medical facility, dearness allowance and other allowances will be given as per Central Govt. norms.
Border Security Force HC ASI Jobs 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- For ASI (Steno) Post:
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Shorthand speed should be 80 words per minute in English OR 80 words per minute in Hindi.
- Transcription of dictation on Computer in 50 minutes for English OR Transcription of dictation on Computer in 65 minutes for Hindi.
- For HC (MIN) Post:
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination from a Govt. certified Board or University.
- Typing Speed: 35 words per minute in English OR 30 words per minute in Hindi
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019):-
- For General Category: above 18 years and below 25 years.
- For OBC Category: above 18 years and below 28 years.
- For SC/ ST Category: above 18 years and below 30 years.
Note: For more details about age limit, we guide you to download official notification from a quick link below.
How to fill Online BSF Head Constable Application Form 2018-19?
NOTE: Candidates can send their Application Form on or before 30 days after release of the Official Notification in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- Step 01: Open an official website of this force or click on a link given below.
- Step 02: In a homepage, go to “Recruitment” section.
- Step 03: In a next page, find out “BSF Notification for HC and ASI Recruitment” link and then open it.
- Step 04: First, carefully read out the official notification pdf file to sure about your eligibility criteria and other general instructions.
- Step 05: Next step, press on “Apply On-line” link and fill up the form in a prescribed format with correct details.
- Step 06: Upload your scanned copies of necessary documents, passport size photo and signature in a JPG file format.
- Step 07: Download E-Challan to make fee payment at SBI or Post Office.
- Step 08: After filling up the form, verify each and every detail before final submission.
- Step 09: At last, take print out of the registered form for next usage.
- Step 10: Finally, send the application form along with Bank Draft and asked documents/ certificates to the postal address within 15 days from a date of submission of online form.
BSF Recruitment 2018-2019 ⇒ Apply Online
BSF Head Constable ASI Bharti 2018-19 Selection Process
Selection Methodology: The final selection of applicants will be done based on their marks scored in the following procedures:
- First Phase – Written Examination
- OMR Based screening Test
- Descriptive Written Test
- Second Phase
- Physical Measurement Test
- Shorthand Speed Test
- Typing Speed Test
- Medical Examination
- Final Result
bsf.nic.in Head Constable Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Notification Released Date: UPDATE SOON
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: UPDATE SOON
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: UPDATE SOON
- Date of OMR Based Screening Test: UPDATE SOON
- Date of Descriptive Written Examination: NOTIFIED LATER
- Date of PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical Test: UPDATE LATER
About Border Security Force: It is also known as “Seema Rakshak Dhal”. It came into existence on 01st of December 1965. Shri K. F. Rustamji was the first chief and founding father of this Non-Government agency. It has given blood and sweat to execute its motto “Duty Unto Death”. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. It is the primary Border Guarding police force of India. It’s headquarter is situated in a New Delhi, India. It is a Central Armed Police Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. Its ethos is “Any task, any time, any where”. It has emerged as an elite force of the country having excelled with distinction in the 1971 war with Pakistan. The agency has been termed as the “First Wall of Defense of Indian Territories” and currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. At present, K.K. Sharma is Director General of this agency. Annually, it comes up various job notifications by publishing it through Rozgar Samachar.
Press “CTRL+D” shortcut key to bookmark www.techufo.in for more updates on Border Security Force Recruitment 2018-2019 in the upcoming days. For the sake of contestants, we will soon come up information about Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Final Result. Job-seekers who are interested in receiving latest govt career notifications can follow out web portal. Readers can share their query about this recruitment in a comment box. We will try our best to reply you as speedily as possible after finding perfect solution of it, THANK YOU.