BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2016, Border Security Force ASI Exam Pattern and Previous Year Papers pdf download from www.bsf.nic.in official website.
If you are searching BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2016 along with sample papers then without wasting time read out this complete article. The Border Security Force has recently released a direct recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (RM) and HC (RO) in communication wing. Massive numbers of candidates who are probing govt jobs after 10th pass had submitted their application for this recruitment drive. Still lots of interested contestants are applying as online registration will be closed on 15th July 2016. Now, those who have registered their details are keenly waiting to download BSF Head Constable ASI Exam Syllabus pdf and Pattern from the official website. In order to crack some idea about written examination, applicants can see Border Security Force HC ASI previous papers by logging primary web portal. Candidates who are not yet satisfied can check out BSF Head Constable Exam pattern from a direct link provided at the end of this article.
The Border Security Force is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the Union Government of India. It is one of many law enforcement agencies of India. It is authorized Border Guarding Police Force of India. Their motto is “Duty Unto Death”. It stands as the world’s largest board guarding force and has been termed as the First Wall of Defence of Indian Territories. It was formed in the year 1965 on 01st December for securing Indian Borders from the neighbor countries. It’s headquarter is situated in New Delhi, a capital of India. It is a Non-Government Central Armed Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It works under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs (India). This agency has 100+ boats and 22 Aircraft (Planes) along with 02,50,000 Active Personnel (Volunteers). Mr. K.K. Sharma is a Director General (Agency executive) of the Border Security Force. This organization is always looking for best contestants to recruit in their force especially those who have the capability to do their job with pure honesty.
BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2016 Download PDF
All those applicants who have applied to Board Security Force Recruitment 2016 for 622 HC and ASI posts can download BSF Written Test Sample Papers from the official website. For this recruitment, the selection process is Written Exam, PST, PET, Documentation and Medical Test. According to official notification, the department will hold OMR based screening test on 25th Sept 2016 and after that Descriptive Written Test on 18th Dec 2016 for both posts. Those candidates who qualify the first phase will be allowed to attend the second phase. The recruitment dept will conduct a written examination for 622 posts of Head Constable and Assistant Sub-Inspector vacancies. The exam pattern along with border security force syllabus for written test of HC and ASI posts is provided here in this article. Now, in accordance with the syllabus, there will be subjects like General Awareness, Mathematics, Technical Subject and General Intelligence & Reasoning in the examination.
If you want to know which type of questions will be asked in the test then must download BSF Asst Sub Inspector Syllabus Pdf from this web page or official website. We guide all applicants to work hard for written test as only passing it with the good score they are qualified for PST and PET exam. On the basis of applications received, we can say that there is going to be a huge competition among candidates in the examination. The second phase consisting PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical Exam will be held 20th March 2017 onwards. All useful details about the second phase will be provided by us in upcoming days. Today, it is necessary to refer BSF HC Sample Papers and Border Security Force ASI Previous Papers for scoring good marks in the examination.
The BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus is available in PDF format so candidates can download it by pressing on a quick link placed below.
Organizer Name: Border Security Force
Kind of Page Category: Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Years Papers & Sample/ Model Papers.
Total Vacancies: 622 seats
- Head Constable (Radio Operator): 470 seats
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic): 152 seats
Exam Type: Written Test
- First Phase (Written Test)
- OMR Based Screening Test – 25.09.2016
- Descriptive Type Written Exam – 18.12.2016
- Second Phase (PST & PST) – 20.03.2017 & onwards
Official Online Portal: www.bsf.nic.in
Border Security Force HC ASI Exam Pattern:-
The examination will have following subjects and maximum marks as shown in the below table:-
|Part I||Physics||50||10+2/ Intermediate of CBSE/ State Boards of Education.|
|Part IV||English & G.K.||50||Current Affairs, History, Geography & Science.|
- The written test will be held for 02 hours time duration.
- It will be OMR based as well as descriptive type test.
- It contains Objective type questions.
- There will be total 100 questions for 200 marks.
- The question paper will be divided into four parts.
- 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking.
BSF HC & ASI Exam Syllabus:-
- Physics & Chemistry: Chemical Equations & Reactions, Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light at Curved Surface, Refraction of Light at Plane Surface, Heat, Human Eye & Colorful World, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Acids, Bases, Salts, Electricity, Carbon & its Compounds, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Metallurgy, etc.
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Problem Solving, Similarities & Differences, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Decision Making, Arithmetical Number Series, Relationship Concepts, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, Time & Work, Discount, Use of Tables & Graphs, Menstruation, Analogies, Judgment, Space Visualization, Visual Memory, Analysis, Verbal & Figure Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Computation of Whole Numbers, etc.
- English: Correct Sentences in English, Writing Ability, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Error Recognition, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Phrases, Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- General Knowledge: Current Events, Current Affairs of India & World, Important Dates, Scientific Research, Sports, Geography, History, Culture, Economic Scene, Indian Constitution, General Policy, etc.
Our techufo.in team wishes everyone a BEST OF LUCK for the 01st selection phase. Bookmark this website for regular updates on employment news today, latest govt recruitment, police job notifications, and railway police jobs. We will soon come up with details about Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Key, Paper Solutions, Results, etc. Anyone can ask their doubt by submitting it in a comment box below. We will reply as quickly as possible, THANK YOU.