BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2019, bsf.nic.in HC (RO & RM) Syllabus, Border Security Force Head Constable Exam Pattern, BSF HC Exam Previous Papers PDFs Download here:
If you are searching BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2019 along with sample papers, then without wasting time read out this complete article. The Border Security Force has recently released a direct recruitment notification for the posts of Head Constable (Radio Operator) & Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) in Communication Setup. Massive numbers of candidates who are probing govt jobs after 10th pass had submitted application for this recruitment drive. All those who have registered their application are keenly waiting to download BSF Head Constable (RO & RM) Exam Syllabus PDF and Pattern from the official website. In order to crack some idea regarding written examination, applicants can see Border Security Force HC Previous Papers by logging the primary web portal. Candidates who are not yet satisfied can check out BSF Head Constable Exam Pattern from a direct link provided at the end of this article.
BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2019 Download | Border Security Force HC (RO & RM) Exam Pattern & Previous Paper PDFs @www.bsf.nic.in
- 1 BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2019 Download | Border Security Force HC (RO & RM) Exam Pattern & Previous Paper PDFs @www.bsf.nic.in
All those applicants who have applied to Board Security Force Recruitment for 1072 HC Radio Operator and HC Radio Mechanic Posts can download BSF Written Test Sample Papers from the official website. For the BSF HC recruitment, the selection process is Written Exam, PST, PMT, Documentation and Medical Test. According to the official notification, the department will conduct an OMR based screening test on 28th of July 2019, Physical Test on 09th October 2019 and Descriptive Written Test on 24th November 2019. Those candidates who qualify the first phase will be allowed to attend the second phase. The recruitment department will conduct a written examination for 300 HC (RO) and 772 HC (RM) vacancies. The exam pattern along with Border Security Force Syllabus for Written Test of Head Constable posts is provided here in this article. Now, in accordance with the exam syllabus, there will be subjects like General Awareness, Mathematics, Technical Subject and General Intelligence & Reasoning in the examination. Additional details mentioned below.
Border Security Force HC Syllabus 2019
If you want to know which type of questions will be asked in the written test, then you must download BSF HC Syllabus from this web page or official website. We guide all applicants to work hard for written test as only passing it with the good score they are qualified for PST and PET exam. On the basis of applications received, we can say that there is going to be a huge competition among candidates in the exam. The second phase consisting of PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical Examination will be held 30th January 2019 onwards. All useful details about the second phase will be provided by us in the upcoming days. Today, it is necessary to refer BSF HC Sample Papers and Border Security Force Head Constable Previous Papers for scoring good marks in the examination.
bsf.nic.in Head Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
|♦ Exam Details ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Border Security Force (B.S.F.)|
|Kind of Page Category:||Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Years Papers & Sample/ Model Papers.|
|Total Vacancies:||1072 vacancies|
|Exam Name:||Head Constable (Radio Operator & Radio Mechanic) Exam 2019|
|OMR Based Screening Test Date:||28th July 2019|
|Physical Test & Documentation Dates:||09th October 2019 onwards|
|Descriptive Written Test Date:||24th November 2019|
|Final Medical Test Date:||30th January 2020 onwards|
|Official Online Portal:
BSF Head Constable Exam Pattern 2019
|♦ The examination will have following subjects and maximum marks as shown in the below table ♦|
|Part I||Physics||50 marks||10+2/ Intermediate of CBSE/ State Boards of Education.|
|Part II||Mathematics||50 marks|
|Part III||Chemistry||50 marks|
|Part IV||English & G.K.||50 marks||Current Affairs, History, Geography & Science.|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 marks||-|
- The written test will be held for 02 hours time duration.
- It will be OMR based as well as descriptive type test.
- It contains Objective type questions.
- There will be total 100 questions for 200 marks.
- The question paper will be divided into four parts.
- 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking.
BSF HC (RO & RM) Exam Syllabus 2019
Hello, Candidates! To crack this Central Government Jobs Exam, every applicant needs a hard work using proper study materials. BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus is available in PDF format so candidates can download it by pressing on a quick link placed below.
- Physics & Chemistry: Chemical Equations & Reactions, Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light at Curved Surface, Refraction of Light at Plane Surface, Heat, Human Eye & Colorful World, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Acids, Bases, Salts, Electricity, Carbon & its Compounds, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Metallurgy, etc.
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Problem Solving, Similarities & Differences, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Decision Making, Arithmetical Number Series, Relationship Concepts, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, Time & Work, Discount, Use of Tables & Graphs, Menstruation, Analogies, Judgment, Space Visualization, Visual Memory, Analysis, Verbal & Figure Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Computation of Whole Numbers, etc.
- English: Correct Sentences in English, Writing Ability, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Error Recognition, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Phrases, Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- General Knowledge: Current Events, Current Affairs of India & World, Important Dates, Scientific Research, Sports, Geography, History, Culture, Economic Scene, Indian Constitution, General Policy, etc.
The Border Security Force is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the Union Government of India. It is one of many law enforcement agencies of India. It is authorized Border Guarding Police Force of India. Their motto is “Duty Unto Death”. It stands as the world’s largest board guarding force and has been termed as the First Wall of Defence of Indian Territories. It was formed in the year 1965 on 01st December for securing Indian Borders from the neighbor countries. It’s headquarter is situated in New Delhi, a capital of India. It is a Non-Government Central Armed Force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It works under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs (India). This agency has 100+ boats and 22 Aircraft (Planes) along with 02,50,000 Active Personnel (Volunteers). Mr. K.K. Sharma is a Director General (Agency executive) of the Border Security Force. The Board is always looking for best contestants to recruit in their force especially those who have capability to do their job with pure honesty.
BSF Head Constable Previous Papers
Techufo team wishes everyone a BEST OF LUCK for 01st selection phase. Bookmark this website for regular updates on employment news today, latest govt recruitment, police job notifications, and railway police jobs. We will soon come up with all details about Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Key, Paper Solutions, Results, etc. Anyone can ask their doubt about BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern by submitting it in a comment box below. We will reply as quickly as possible. THANK YOU for going through this article. See you all see with further updates.