CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 787 Vacancies Apply Online Central Industrial Security Force CT Tradesmen Bharti Application Form at www.cisfrectt.in:
CISF CT Tradesmen 2022 Recruitment Details: We have BIG NEWS for 10th passed aspirants waiting for the latest Constable Tradesman Job in CISF. Finally, Central Industrial Security Force has released a notification regarding the recruitment of 787 Constable/ Tradesmen (Male & Female) on a temporary basis. So interested candidates planning for CISF Tradesman Vacancy can apply application from 21-11-2022 to 20-12-2022 via online mode. Also, we have added a direct link to apply CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Online Form & Official Notification PDF below on this page. Read this article to find out about the process of Tradesmen Recruitment in CISF 2022-23 and other information.
- 1 CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for CT Tradesmen Vacancies @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1.1 CISF Constable Tradesman Notification 2022 2023: Quick Summary
- 1.2 CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Tradesman Jobs 2023
- 1.4 CISF CT Tradesman Pay Scale (Salary)
- 1.5 CISF Constable Tradesman Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 CISF CT Tradesman Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 2023
- 1.8 How to Apply CISF Constable Tradesman Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for CISF Constable Tradesmen 2022 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 CISF Tradesman Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
- 1.11 CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023
- 1.12 CISF Tradesman Result 2023
- 2 About Central Industrial Security Force
- 3 FAQs for CISF CT Tradesman Recruitment 2023
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for CT Tradesmen Vacancies @www.cisfrectt.in
Central Industrial Security Force is inviting Online applications from Male and Female Indian citizens to fill up CT Tradesman posts in the trade of Cook, Sweeper, Washer-man, Barber, Mali, Cobbler, Tailor, Painter, Mason, Plumber & Welder. According to CISF Constable (Tradesman) Notification, a total of 787 vacancies will be filled on a regional basis. Eligible aspirants will be required to register Constable Tradesman Application Form on the CISF Recruitment website on or before December 20, 2022 (23:00 hrs). CISF Constable Tradesmen are Combatised Posts & purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent. Candidates selected for CISF Tradesman Vacancies are liable to serve anywhere in the Indian Territory and abroad.
Candidates willing to apply for CISF Vacancies of Constable Tradesman must go through the detailed advertisement before filling up an online application form. Scroll down for the details about Central Industrial Security Force CT Tradesmen Bharti Vacancy-Break Up, Eligibility Conditions, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, Steps to Apply Online, Exam Pattern & much more.
CISF Constable Tradesman Notification 2022 2023: Quick Summary
|Organizer Name:||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Total Vacancies:||787 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 21,700 to 69,100/- (Pay Level-3)|
||18 to 23 years|
|Registration Dates:||21 November to 20 December 2022|
|Apply Mode:||ONLINE only|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Process:||Physical Test, DV, Trade Test, Written Exam & Medical Test|
|PET/ PST Exam Dates:||05 April 2023 onwards|
|Written Exam Date:||Announced Soon|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Post|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||India or Abroad|
CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2023: Details
Here is a breakdown of Trade wise & Category wise Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancies in CISF 2022 from the below tabulate format:-
|Post/ Trade Names||Direct||ESM||Grand Total|
|« Back-log Vacancies »|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Tradesman Jobs 2023
Let us check out the CISF Constable (Tradesman) Eligibility Criteria for Direct Open Market Candidates in terms of age, educational requirements, physical standards, and so on are as listed below:-
- Applying contestants must be a citizen of India.
- Matriculation/ 10th Class Pass or its equivalent from a recognised board for skilled trades (Barber, Cook, Boot Maker/ Cobbler, Mason, Plumber, Mali, Painter, Washer Man, Tailor and Welder) on or before the closing date of receipt of online Application Form. ITI (Industrial Training Institute) trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation/ 10th Class Pass or its equivalent from a recognised board for unskilled trades, i.e. Sweeper on or before the last date of receipt of an online Application Form.
- Above 18 years and Below 23 years as on 01st August 2022. (Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02nd August 1999 and later than 01st August 2004.)
- Relaxation in upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe (SC/ ST) – Upto 05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – Upto 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning, i.e. 20th December 2022.
- Children & dependent family members of victims Killed in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat:-
- GEN/ EWS – Upto 05 years
- OBC – Upto 08 years
- SC/ ST – Upto 10 years
|Male (UR, SC, EWS and OBC) Candidates:||170 Cms||80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion of 05 Cms)|
|Female (UR, SC, EWS and OBC) Candidates:||157 Cms||Not Required|
|Male (Scheduled Tribe/ ST) Candidates:||162.50 Cms||76-81 Cms (Minimum expansion of 05 Cms)|
|Female (Scheduled Tribe/ ST) Candidates:||150 Cms||Not Required|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, HP, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh Regions of J&K:||Male – 165 Cms & Female – 155 Cms||Male – 78-83 Cms (Minimum expansion of 05 Cms)|
CISF CT Tradesman Pay Scale (Salary)
About Pay Scale: The basic pay for Constable (Tradesmen) Jobs in Central Industrial Security Force is as follows:-
- Rs. 21,700 to 69,100/- in Level 3 of the pay matrix. Apart from the in-hand salary, CT Tradesman is also eligible for various allowances as admissible to Central Government employees from time to time.
CISF Constable Tradesman Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: The recruitment process for CISF Constable/ Tradesman Vacancy consists of the various stages that candidates can check below:-
- Stage 1: PST/ PET, Documentation & Trade Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST): The measurement for height, chest and weight will be taken by the Board of Officers.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PET Exam consists of Race/ Run:-
- Male – 1.6 Kms race in 6 minutes 30 seconds
- Female – 800 meters in 4 minutes
- Documentation: All requisite original testimonials/ certificates/ documents of aspirants will be scrutinized by officials.
- Trade Test: The Trade Test/ Practical Assessment is to be done as per posts and will be qualifying in nature.
- Stage 2: Written Examination
- The written test will have an objective type question paper to be answered on an OMR sheet of 100 marks of 2 hours duration containing 100 questions.
- Stage 3: Medical Examination
- Aspirants who get a place in a provisional select list as per available vacancy in each Trade, Sector and Category will be invited for Medical Examination.
CISF CT Tradesman Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee: Check out the application fee to apply for CISF Constable Tradesmen Bharti as shown underneath:-
|UR/ GEN, OBC and EWS Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|All Female, SC, ST & ESM Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (no fee)|
Important Dates for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 2023
Candidates must refer to all the key dates below mentioned for Constable Tradesman 2022 Recruitment in Central Industrial Security Force:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Notification Publication Date:||21st November 2022|
|Opening Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||21st November 2022 (00:01 hrs onwards)|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form:||20th December 2022 (up to 23:00 hrs)|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Application Fee:||20th December 2022 (up to 23:00 hrs)|
|Last Date to Generate SBI Challan for Offline Fee Payment:||20th December 2022 (up to 23:00 hrs)|
|Due Date of Fee Payment in Cash through Challan of SBI:||22nd December 2022 (within the working hours of the bank)|
|Dates for Availability of Admit Card for PST/ PET, DV & Trade Test:||15-16 days before exam date|
|Dates for Physical Test, Documentation & Trade Test:||5th April 2023 onwards|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card for Written Exam:||10 to 12 days prior exam date|
|Date of Written Examination:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply CISF Constable Tradesman Online Application Form 2023?
However, the CISF Online Application for Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment can only be submitted at an official website, i.e. https://www.cisfrectt.in/, and no other mode is allowed. The process for submission is divided into 2 parts, i.e. Part-I: One-Time Registration & Part-II: Filling of Online Application Form. The elaborated steps to fill up & submit Application Form are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Website – cisfrectt.in.
- 2nd Step – On the homepage, navigate to the “RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE / TRADESMEN (MALE & FEMALE) – 2022 IN CISF NOTIFICATION” download link and open it.
- 3rd Step – Read out all the details given in the Notification pdf for your knowledge.
- 4th Step – Now, press the “Login” button given on the homepage and then on the “CT-Tradesman 2022” tab.
- 5th Step – Go to the “New Registration” link and fill up your Basic details, Additional & Contact details, etc., in the One-Time Registration Form.
- 6th Step – Click on the “Final Submit” button. Your Registration Number and Password will be sent to your registered Email-ID & mobile number.
- 7th Step – Open the “APPLY PART” tab and log in using your Registration Number as User Name & auto-generated Password.
- 8th Step – A new page will be displayed; click on the “CONSTABLE/ TRADESMAN-2022” button.
- 9th Step – Fill up all the required details in the Application Form, upload your recent Photograph, Signature and Scanned Copy of documents.
- 10th Step – Click on the “PAYMENT” button that appears at the bottom of the page to pay the fee.
- 11th Step – Take a printout of your filled application form and retain the same for your records.
Official Links for CISF Constable Tradesmen 2022 2023 Recruitment
|CISF Constable Tradesman Official Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|CISF Constable (Tradesman) Online Application Form 2022:
|Official Website of CISF Recruitment:||VISIT @ cisfrectt.in|
|CISF Online Web Portal:||VISIT @ cisf.gov.in|
CISF Tradesman Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
Candidates can examine the Scheme of CISF Written Examination for the posts of Constable (Tradesman) from the below description:-
- The CT Tradesman Written Test will be conducted on OMR based method.
- The Question Paper will consist of 100 Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) containing 01 mark each.
- All Questions will be Compulsory to answer in OMR Sheet.
- Each question is followed by 04 answer choices.
- The Question Paper will be set bilingual in English and Hindi Language.
- There shall be No Negative Marks for those questions answered wrong.
- The Time Duration of the Written Test will be 120 minutes.
- The Minimum Percentage of Marks for Qualifying for the next selection stage is 35% for General, EWS & ESM Categories while 33% for OBC, SC & ST Candidates.
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||General Awareness/ General Knowledge||20 ques.||20 marks||120 minutes|
|II||Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||20 ques.||20 marks|
|III||Analytical Aptitude||20 ques.||20 marks|
|IV||Ability to Observe & Distinguish Patterns||20 ques.||20 marks|
|V||Basic Knowledge in Hindi/ English||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Total:-||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card: Applicants whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order will be assigned Roll Numbers and issued Admit Cards for appearing in the PST, PET/ Documentation & Trade Test. Subsequently, qualified candidates will be issued Admit Cards for the Written Exam. Admit Card for CISF Constable Tradesman Exam will be downloaded about ten days prior examination on the Recruitment website. CISF will not issue Tradesmen Admit Card for Cook, Sweeper, Washer-man, Barber, Mali, Cobbler, Tailor, Painter, Mason, Plumber and Welder by post. Candidates must print their Admit Card and bring it in a hard copy to the Examination Centre.
CISF Tradesman Result 2023
About Result: Central Industrial Security Force will upload a merit list of provisionally selected candidates on its online web portal. The result of CISF Constable Tradesman Written Test cum Merit List will be drawn Sector-wise/ Trade-wise and Category-wise. The Cut off Marks will be fixed after completion of the written examination. The final result will be announced based on the marks of candidates scored in Written Examination subject to qualifying the PST, PET, DV, Trade Test, Medical Exam and other conditions stipulated in this Notification. A list of finally selected candidates is to be displayed on the official website, followed by an issue of appointment offer.
About Central Industrial Security Force
CISF is Non-Government Central Armed Force established in the year of 1969 on 10th March. It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India. The Ministry of Home Affairs – MHA (India) is a governing body, while Central Armed Police Forces is a Parent agency of this Organization. The C.I.S.F. Headquarters are in New Delhi. Their motto is Protection and Security. The current sanctioned strength of employees in this force is more than 1.4 lakhs. At the time of its formation, the strength was around 2,800. It is just a unique Organization in paramilitary forces for India works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations.
It provides security cover to more than 356 industrial units and other establishments located all over India. They also cover installations all over India straddling a variety of terrain and climatic conditions. The currency note presses producing Indian currency protected by this force. Frequently, the Organization releases notifications for CISF jobs to fill vacant posts. They do all the recruitment related process through their official website only.
FAQs for CISF CT Tradesman Recruitment 2023
Given below is the list of frequently asked questions regarding CISF Tradesman Bharti, so let’s take a look:-
Yes, Central Industrial Security Force has released the Official Notification for Constable (Tradesman) 2022 Recruitment on its official website on 21st November 2022.
Central Industrial Security Force has announced to fill up CT Tradesmen Posts such as Barber, Boot Maker/ Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man, Welder and Sweeper under the Direct Recruitment Drive 2023.
Eligible candidates can apply online for Tradesmen Vacancies Bharti on the CISF Recruitment website – www.cisfrectt.in on completing the process consisting of two parts, i.e. One-Time Registration and an Online Application Form.
The starting date for submission of online applications is 21st November 2022, while the last date to apply online is 20th December 2022.
10th pass or its equivalent and ITI is the educational qualifications and 18-23 years is the age limit required for CT Tradesmen Bharti.
No. Candidates can apply for only one Trade. The reason is that the Trade Test and Written Examination of all trades will be held at various locations at the same time.
Once the Online Application Form has been submitted, it cannot be edited/ modified for any reason.
The selection process consists Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Exam and Medical Examination (DME & RME)
Candidates can contact officials through the Helpline Number: 011-24366431/ 24307933 or Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to the application process, etc.
Follow us at techufo.in for CISF’s latest news & updates on Constable (Tradesman) Bharti Recruitment 2023. ALL THE BEST Guys…!!
2 thoughts on “CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 (787 Posts): Exam Date, Eligibility, Test Pattern, Apply Online & More”
Car driver job
Kindly check my REG.ID 2304057918.