CISF Recruitment 2021 latest Notification for Constable (Fireman, Driver, Tradesmen) Vacancies Available Soon to Apply Central Industrial Security Force CT Online Application Form at www.cisf.gov.in & www.cisfrectt.in:
In recent times if you are looking for the latest Constable Tradesman Jobs in CISF, then here we have complete details about eligibility criteria and selection process in this article. Central Industrial Security Force has released latest job notification for Recruitment of Constable (Tradesmen) in the trade of Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Mali, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber & Electrician. Through CISF Constable Recruitment 2021 2022 process, a total of 914 vacancies available for those who meet the qualifications given below. We have attached a direct link to download CISF Constable Tradesman Notification 2021 & Application Form at the bottom. Aspirants who are interested in Central Industrial Security Force Jobs Opening & want more information may read the description given in the following passages.
|« IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT »|
|Hello Friends, Good News!! CISF Constable (Fireman/ Driver) Recruitment Process is likely to be started shortly. If you are interested in Constable Fireman Driver Jobs in Central Industrial Security Force, then download your application from an official website link available at the bottom of this page.|
- 1 CISF Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification | CISF Constable Fireman Driver Tradesman Jobs Apply Online Application @ www.cisfrectt.in
- 1.1 CISF Constable (Fireman/ Driver/ Tradesman) Recruitment 2021 2022 – Details
- 1.2 cisfrectt.in CISF Constable Notification 2021 2022 PDF
- 1.3 Central Industrial Security Force Vacancies 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2021 2022
- 1.5 CISF Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.6 CISF Jobs 2021 2022 Selection Process
- 1.7 CISF Bharti Application Fee
- 1.8 How to Apply CISF Constable Recruitment Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.9 CISF CT Fireman/ Driver Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 CISF Constable Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2021 2022
- 1.11 CISF Admit Card 2021
- 1.12 CISF Recruitment Results 2021
- 2 About Central Industrial Security Force (केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल)
CISF Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification | CISF Constable Fireman Driver Tradesman Jobs Apply Online Application @ www.cisfrectt.in
As per employment notice, Central Industrial Security Force is back with yet another direct recruitment to fill up a massive 914 vacancies of Constable/ Tradesmen posts on temporary basis. All the interested aspirants must have passed Matriculation (10th pass) or its equivalent from a recognized board as per CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancies education qualification. We insist all the candidates not to miss this CISF career opportunity. For these central government vacancies, the age of candidates should be 18 years to 23 years. The registration process is already started by an authority. Eligible contenders can fill up & apply CISF Online Application Form for Constable Tradesman Jobs by visiting the official website.
Here candidates can click on CISF CT Tradesman Recruitment Online Form Link attached below to download their applications from an official website. All candidates have to note that last date for receipt of CISF Constable Tradesman Application Form is 22nd Oct 2019. Scroll down for more details.
CISF Constable (Fireman/ Driver/ Tradesman) Recruitment 2021 2022 – Details
|Name of the Organizer:||CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||05,000 (approx.)|
|Job Role:||Constable (Fireman, Driver & Tradesmen) Posts|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 21,700 to 69,100/- (Level 3)|
|Job Category:||Central Government Police Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||India or Abroad|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Process:||Offline/ Online mode only|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Official Rectt. Website:||www.cisfrectt.in|
cisfrectt.in CISF Constable Notification 2021 2022 PDF
Central Industrial Security Force will appoint best Male Candidates for CONSTABLE TRADESMAN Posts. Candidates can download CISF CT (Tradesmen) Notification 2021 PDF File from this web page. All those eligible male candidates searching for CISF Recruitment 2021 of Constable Tradesman posts can utilize this opportunity & submit their applications on or before the closing date. Contestants are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria and other details once before filling up the registration form. Central Industrial Security Force Vacancy details such as educational qualifications, age limit, physical standards, salary, selection system, registration dates and process to submit online form prescribed below.
Central Industrial Security Force Vacancies 2021 2022 – Overview
|♦ CT (Tradesmen) Vacancy Details Trade wise & Category wise ♦|
|Post/ Trade Names||No. of Vacancies||TOTAL|
|« Back-log Vacancies »|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||824||90||914|
|NOTE: The total number of 914 vacancies given above is tentative. Due to administrative reasons, it may increase or decrease at any time/ stage of the recruitment process. You can check out the Sector wise distribution of vacancies from the notification link shared below.|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2021 2022
NATIONALITY: An applying contestants must be a Male Indian Citizen only.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Appropriate applicants must have passed the following qualifications from a Government certified Board or University.
- Matriculation/ 10th Class Pass or its equivalent for skilled trades (Barber, Cook, Boot Maker, Electrician, Carpenter, Mason, Plumber, Mali, Painter and Washer Man) and ITI trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matric/ 10th class pass or its equivalent for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
- Also, CHECK more Govt Jobs after 10th pass related all the details in brief.
AGE LIMITATION: Only all those candidates who have their age as per criteria set by the recruitment department can register applications. Check out the age criteria category wise as shown below.
- Above 18 years and Below 23 years as on cutoff date (i.e. 01st August 2019).
- Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02nd August 1996 and later than 01st August 2001.
- For reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, etc., upper age relaxation will be applicable as per reservation rules made by the Central Government. Age relaxation category wise as follows:-
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe (SC/ ST) – Upto 05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – Upto 03 years
- Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989:-
- GEN/ EWS – Upto 05 years
- OBC – Upto 08 years
- SC/ ST – Upto 10 years
- Children & dependent family members of victims Killed in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat:-
- GEN/ EWS – Upto 05 years
- OBC – Upto 08 years
- SC/ ST – Upto 10 years
PHYSICAL STANDARDS: For male contestants, we have mentioned physical standards in the below table.
|General, EWS, SC & OBC Candidates||170 Cms||» Mini. 80 Cms|
|» Mini. expansion of 05 Cms (i.e. 80-85 Cms)|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||162.50 Cms||» Mini. 76 Cms|
|» Mini. expansion of 05 Cms (i.e. 76-81 Cms)|
|Garhwal, Kumaon, HP, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh Regions of J&K and North Eastern States||165 Cms||» Mini. 78 Cms|
|» Mini. expansion of 05 Cms (i.e. 78-83 Cms)|
|NOTE: There is total relaxation in the physical standards for Ex-Servicemen candidates in this recruitment process. However their height & chest will be measured for record purpose only.|
CISF Vacancies Pay Scale
ABOUT PAY SCALE: Constable Tradesman pay scale in Central Industrial Security Force for eligible contestants is as follows:-
- Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700 to 69,100/- (Level 3) will be applicable for those who get select for CT Tradesmen Jobs. Selected applicants will also get usual allowances admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- On appointment, contestants will get the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services with effect from 01-01-2004.
CISF Jobs 2021 2022 Selection Process
ABOUT MODE OF SELECTION: The Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Board will select best and most eligible applicants for CT Tradesman Posts by testing their skills through the following selection process:-
- Height Bar Test (HBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PET Exam consist of 1.6 Kms Race, which is to be completed in 06 minutes 30 seconds time duration.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): The measurement for height, chest and weight will be taken by the Board of Officers.
- Documentation: All requisite original testimonials/ certificates/ documents of aspirants will be scrutinized by officials.
- Trade Test: The Trade Test/ Practical Assessment will be qualifying in nature.
- OMR based Written Examination: The written test will have an objective type question paper to be answered on an OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 (two) hours duration containing 100 questions.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME): Aspirants who get the place in a provisional select list as per available vacancy in each Trade, Sector and Category will be invited for Medical Examination.
- Drawal of Final Merit List
CISF Bharti Application Fee
APPLICATION/ EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable): Just check out the examination fee category wise as shown down under this passage.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
- Ex-Servicemen, SC & ST & Candidates: Rs. 000/- (no fee)
- Fee Payment Mode: Candidates will have to pay an application fee in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the Officer and payable at the Post Office. Fee paid by modes other than Postal Order will not be accepted by the authority. Contestants must note that fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For more detail about examination fees, please refer official notification link attached with this article.
How to Apply CISF Constable Recruitment Online Application Form 2021?
All applying contestants will get complete guidelines for submitting application form is available here in this section of a blog. Now to download application form, everyone should visit the web portal www.cisfrectt.in as it is available there only. Contestants need to pass through the following process to fill up their application. Applying contestants must have their e-mail ID & mobile number. The steps for submitting application form are as follows:-
|♦ Steps to Download, Fill up & Submit Application ♦|
|1st Step: Open the official website of Central Industrial Security Force, i.e. https://cisfrectt.in
2nd Step: In a homepage, navigate to “Latest Updates and Events” section.
3rd Step: Now, click on the notification download link.
4th Step: Have a proper look at the eligibility details given in the advertisement pdf file for your knowledge.
5th Step: Download & Print the FORM OF APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) IN CISF – 2019 after reading the notification.
6th Step: Fill up your personal and professional mandatory information in a prescribed format of the application form.
7th Step: Affix your recent passport size self attested photograph and other necessary documents.
8th Step: Finally, sent to the concerned application receiving authorities along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- in the form of Postal Order.
9th Step: Print the copies of submitted form and fee payment receipt for just a reference.
10th Step: Save the Registration Number and Password for further activities.
|NOTE: Those application forms received after the due date will not be accepted by the authority for any reason. Candidates are guided to submit their form only as mentioned against their State of Domicile.|
CISF CT Fireman/ Driver Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
Here are the important dates for Constable Tradesman recruitment in Central Industrial Security Force. The notification & application dates related to CT Recruitment are available here while Admit card and exam dates will be update in a short time.
|Notification Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for North East Region to Apply Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Availability of Admit Card/ Call Letter:||15-16 days before exam date|
|Physical Test, Documentation & Trade Test Dates:||To be notified later on|
|CISF Constable Written Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Releasing Written Test Result:||To be notified later on|
|Medical Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaring Final Merit List:||To be notified later on|
CISF Constable Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2021 2022
|♦ Written Examination Structure ♦|
|Type of Questions||Test Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||General Awareness / General Knowledge (सामान्य जागरूकता/ सामान्य ज्ञान)||25 ques.||25 marks||120 minutes|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics (प्राथमिक गणित का ज्ञान)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Analytical Aptitude (विश्लेषणात्मक तत्परता)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Basic Knowledge of Hindi/ English Language (हिंदी/ अंग्रेजी भाषा का मूल ज्ञान)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
CISF Admit Card 2021
ABOUT CALL LETTER/ ADMIT CARD: During the recruitment process, the Department will issue Admit Card to the applicants through an official website cisfrectt.in at each stage for PET/ PST & Documentation, Written Test and Detailed Medical Examination. Aspirants will find their exam Call Letter download link here on this web page soon after release by the higher authorities. Those who not able to download admit card for the examination from a website should contact Regional Recruitment Centre (RRCs) of the State to which candidate belongs at least one week before an examination.
Don’t forget to carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF such as Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving License, Identity (ID) Card issued by University/ College or Income Tax Pan Card in original to the examination center along with Admit Card. If you fail to bring ID proof & Admit Card, then you are not allowed to appear for the examination. The department will not offer any TA/ DA for the journey and stay during the selection process. For any technical issue related to hall ticket while downloading, just contact authority via email or helpline number that we have given in this blog.
CISF Recruitment Results 2021
ABOUT RESULT and CUTOFF MARKS: The department will declare the result of written examination along with cutoff marks on their official website only. The result cum merit list of written test to be drawn Sector-wise and Category wise. A list of selected candidates Sector/ Category wise will upload to the online web portal. After completion of all the exams, State and category wise merit lists for (UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen) will be drawn separately in respect of each State/ UTs based on aggregate marks obtained in the written test. The Final Cutoff List for Categories like General, SC, ST, OBC & Ex-Servicemen will declare along with the result.
Also, a list of finally selected applicants to be displayed on the notice board of the recruitment centre followed by an issue of appointment offer. We will update result release date here whenever announced by officials. Hence, applicants are guided to follow our website regularly for gathering all the information about CISF Recruitment 2021 results as well as cut off marks.
About Central Industrial Security Force (केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल)
CISF is Non-Government Central Armed Force established in the year of 1969 on 10th March. It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India. The Ministry of Home Affairs (India) is a governing body while Central Armed Police Forces is a Parent agency of this organization. The C.I.S.F. Headquarters are in New Delhi. Their motto is Protection and Security. The current sanctioned strength of employees in this force is more than 1.4 lakhs. At the time of its formation, the strength was around 2,800. It is just a unique Organization in paramilitary forces for India works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations.
It provides security cover to more than 300 industrial units and other establishments located all over India. They also cover installations all over India straddling a variety of terrain and climatic conditions. The currency note presses producing Indian currency protected by this force. Frequently the organization also releases notifications for CISF jobs according to their rules and regulations. They do all the recruitment related process through their official website only.
CISF Bharti Recruitment 2021 2022 – Help Desk
|Contact/ Postal Address:||Central Industrial Security Force,
Block No.13, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
|Helpline No. For Any Query:||(a) 011-24366431
|Official Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Those who are eligible for CISF Recruitment 2021 of 914 Constable Tradesmen Posts can start their application process as fast as possible. To know upcoming latest news about Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment, here candidates can bookmark our website www.techufo.in for easy navigation. All applicants will get informed whenever exam date, admit card, interview date/ DV schedule, interview call letter & final merit published by the officials. Please share your feedback related this article in a comment box. If you have any query, then share it with us via feedback box. For regular updates on latest 10th pass govt jobs, rojgar samachar, etc., keep visiting this website on a daily basis. Do not forget to subscribe this website to get all the latest updates about CISF new bharti notifications.
!! ALL THE BEST Guys for केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल (सीआईएसएफ) भर्ती २०२१ !!