MP Post Office Recruitment 2021, MP Postal Circle GDS Notification & Online Application for Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak 2834 Vacancies released apply at appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in:
Good News for MP Govt Jobs Finders! The India Post Office Department has published latest Notification to hire appropriate candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. According to the official notification, MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 of GDS posts revealed to fill up total 2834 vacancies in various Postal Divisions. In recent times, those candidates searching for 10th pass Govt Careers can go further & apply for Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Interested candidates can utilize this opportunity by submitting MP Postal GDS Apply Online Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline on or before the closing date.
Here we guide every contestant read out this article to check eligibility criteria for MP Post Office GDS Vacancies and all other useful information from below description.
- 1 MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification | Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 appost.in/gdsonline MP Postal GDS Notification 2021
- 1.3 MP Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Vacancy 2021
- 1.5 MP Post Office GDS Pay Scale
- 1.6 MP Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2021
- 1.7 Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Application Fee
- 1.8 How to fill DOP MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.9 MP Post Office GDS Jobs 2021 Apply Online Dates
- 1.10 Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Bharti 2021 Result/ Merit List
- 2 About Madhya Pradesh (MP) Postal Circle
MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification | Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
INDIA POST invites online applications from 10th pass job seekers to fill up 2834 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in MP Circle. Applicants will get selected for jobs based on their marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards. To download Madhya Pradesh GDS Notification 2021 PDF from this web page, just scroll down and click on a below attached direct link. Eligible candidates can apply for MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 only through online mode as no other option is available. Here applications by online mode will not be accepted by Bhartiya Dak. A registration of MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application has commenced from 08-06-2020 at 00.00 hrs & closed on 07-07-2020 at 23.59 hrs.
Once the application form submitted by candidates, further no data can be modified/ altered. All those who wish to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Jobs 2021 opening must have Matriculation qualification. The age of every general category candidate must be between 18 years to 40 years as on 08-06-2020. Candidates must note that if they register more than one application for Madhya Pradesh Postal Vacancy, then their candidature to be rejected without any communication.
MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name:||India Post – Department of Posts (DoP)|
|Department Name:||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Notification No.:||ESTT/14-02/GDS VACANCY/2ND CYCLE/20|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2834 vacancies (approx.)|
|Name of the Posts:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III|
|Job Role:||» Branch Postmaster (BPM)
» Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
» Dak Sevak
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job location:||In M.P. State|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
appost.in/gdsonline MP Postal GDS Notification 2021
Whenever you guys fill up the DOP online registration form, at that time, don’t forget to go through Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 as it will help for being sure about eligibility criteria. A process to apply application through online mode also available here on this page. The complete details related to MP GDS Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates, selection procedure, salary, application procedure, etc. are listed below in brief.
MP Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Division wise GDS Vacancies Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Division Names||Vacancies|
|12.||ID Division Indore||13|
|22.||MP Division Bhopal||26|
|TOTAL NO. of Vacancies ⇒||2834|
|♦ GDS Vacancy Details Category-wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|b.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||296|
|c.||SC (Scheduled Caste)||428|
|d.||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||566|
|e.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – A||33|
|f.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – B||30|
|g.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – C||29|
|h.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – DE||21|
|i.||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||292|
|TOTAL NO. of Vacancies ⇒||2834|
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Vacancy 2021
AGE LIMITATION (as on cutoff date – 08th June 2021):-
- For Unreserved Category: Above 18 years and Below 40 years
- Upper age limit will be extended for reserved quota candidates as per the Government of India orders. The age relaxation shall be relaxable as under:-
- 03 (three) years for OBC category
- 05 (five) years for to SC/ ST category
- 10 (ten) years for PH category
- 13 (thirteen) years for PH + OBC category
- 15 (fifteen) years for PH + SC/ ST category
- Passed Matriculation/ 10th Standard (Secondary School Examination) Exam with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a State or Central Government approved Boards. Candidates who have passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will get priority in the selection process. Candidates having qualification higher than the 10th pass will not get any extra weight-age in the recruitment process.
- The basic knowledge of computer is necessary. Aspirants must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute owned by Central/ State Government, Universities, Boards or Private Institutions Organizations.
MP Post Office GDS Pay Scale
DOP Officials will pay following Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) to those candidates selected for Dak Sevak jobs in MP:-
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) ♦|
|Post Names||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hours or Level-I in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 hours or Level-II in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
MP Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2021
About DOP Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Selection Process:-
- Applicants will be selected for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy on the basis of marks obtained in academic (10th Standard Exam) merit of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals.
- As no weightage for the higher educational qualification will be given so applicants will get jobs based on their performance in 10th standard board exam only.
- According to the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the online submitted applications, the final selection will be made by the Department of Posts (DoPs) in Madhya Pradesh Circle.
Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Application Fee
About Application Fee: The fee is mandatory for UR/ OBC/ EWS Male & Trans-man Categories as follows:-
- OC Male, EWS Male, Trans-man and OBC Male Category: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC, ST, Female, Trans-woman and PWD Category: Rs. 000/- (No Fees)
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man can make the fee payment by offline mode at any Head Post Office or online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
How to fill DOP MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021?
Eligible contestants can submit MP GDS online application form through the official website (http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/). The essential details like Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Community, State in which Xth class passed, Board in which Xth class passed, Year of Passing Xth class, Xth Class Certificate Number, etc. will be required for registration process. Aspirants will be allowed to register for the vacancy only one time. Follow the steps given below and register your application form much before the closing date.
|♦ Apply On-Line Process Step-wise ♦|
|1st Step – Go to the official website of India Post or just go through a direct link uploaded at the bottom.
2nd Step – On a home page, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (Cycle-II) in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, 2021”.
3rd Step – First, download an official notification pdf file and read it carefully.
4th Step – Now, go back to the home page and click on the “Apply Online/ Registration” link.
5th Step – Fill up the form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Mobile No., Email ID, Aadhaar Number, Communication Address, Permanent Address, etc.
6th Step – Upload your Scanned Photograph [file size: upto 50 KB, file type: jpeg/ jpg, Dimensions: 200 x230 Pixels (Preferred)], Scanned Signature [file size: upto 20 KB, file type: jpeg/ jpg, Dimensions: 140 x 60 Pixels (Preferred)] and other Documents.
7th Step – Verify all the declaration made under the application form before final submission.
8th Step – At last, re-check entered details and then click on the “Submit” button.
9th Step – Take a printout of the registered application form for further usage.
|NOTE: Further, if you forgot the registration number, then retrieve it through the option named ‘Forgot Registration’.|
MP Post Office GDS Jobs 2021 Apply Online Dates
For Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies, candidates need to apply their application as per registration dates given below. Here we will update the date of releasing the result soon in a table showing Important dates.
|Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Result/ Selection List Declaration Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Receiving Letter of Intimation:||Within 25 to 30 days from the release of results|
|Schedule/ Dates for Document Verification:||To be notified via intimation letter|
Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Bharti 2021 Result/ Merit List
India Post Result/ Selection List Details: As soon as the postal merit list of shortlisted aspirants gets prepared, the Department of Posts will upload it to their designated site only. The merit list will be in PDF format so that it can download easily by every candidate. To know complete details, please check MP Post Office GDS Online Results Link. According to our prediction, the result might take at least 01-02 months to declare. All those who have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts can download merit list PDF from here. To get a notification on your device as and when result declared by officials, just press the Red Bell Icon and subscribe to our website.
In the India Post merit list pdf page, you get to see the Name, Reg. Number, Division Name, Category, Remarks, etc. of only selected aspirants. If you will find your Registration Number & Name in the result, then you are selected for document verification process. Until the results not announced, candidates can view their result status on the website by providing the reference number.
About Madhya Pradesh (MP) Postal Circle
MP Postal Circle Department is headquartered in Bhopal City. Its main work is to manage the day-to-day functions of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices via their Regional and Divisional level arrangements. It is one among the 22 Postal Circles in India. It is divided into 02 Regions namely Indore Region and H.Q. Region. It comprises of 20 postal divisions and 03 RMS divisions. The Indore region is headed by the Postmaster General and Postal/ RMS Divisions headed by divisional Superintendents. Every year, it issues fresh employment news for those looking to grab MP Dak Vibhag vacancies by clearing all the selection tests. Those want to contact INDIA POST, Madhya Pradesh Circle can utilize the following help-desk.
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Help Desk
|Communication Address:||O/o The Chief Postmaster General
Madhya Pradesh Circle,
Dak Bhawan, Hoshangabad Road,
Bhopal – 462012 (MP)
|Email IDs:||(a) firstname.lastname@example.org
|Help Line Number:||0755-2550473|
Hello!! All the interested job-seekers are advised to hurry up as the registration of online application will be closed on 07th July 2020. Here we have provided all the required details on this page so grab it and submit your form as quickly as possible before the due date. You guys can bookmark our website www.techufo.in to your browser by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key so you can receive latest updates on MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment like Cutoff Marks, Result and Final Merit List. Candidates can ask us their query or doubts by submitting it in a below comment box. We will do best to find out perfect solutions to your asked questions within a short time.
“All The Best for MP Post Office Recruitment 2021 2022…!!“