MP Post Office Recruitment 2023, Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Notification & Online Application for MP Gramin Dak Sevak 1841 Vacancies Released Apply at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Good News for MP Govt Jobs Finders! The India Post Office Department has published latest Notification to hire appropriate candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. According to the official notification, MP Post Office Recruitment 2023 of GDS posts revealed to fill up total 1841 vacancies in various Postal Divisions. In recent times, those candidates searching for 10th pass Govt Careers can go further & apply for Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Interested candidates can utilize this opportunity by submitting MP Postal GDS Apply Online Form at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in on or before the due date, i.e. February 16, 2023.
Here we guide every contestant read out this article to check eligibility criteria for MP Post Office GDS Vacancies and all other useful information from below description.
- 1 MP Post Office Recruitment 2023 | Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancies Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023: Overview
- 1.2 MP Postal GDS Notification 2023
- 1.3 MP Post Office Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Vacancy 2023
- 1.5 MP Post Office GDS Pay Scale
- 1.6 MP Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2023
- 1.7 Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Application Fee
- 1.8 MP Post Office GDS Jobs Bharti 2023: Important Dates
- 1.9 How to fill DOP MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.10 Official Links for MP Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.11 Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Bharti 2023 Result/ Merit List
- 2 About Madhya Pradesh (MP) Postal Circle
- 3 MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
MP Post Office Recruitment 2023 | Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancies Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
INDIA POST invites online applications from 10th pass job seekers to fill up 1841 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in MP Circle. Applicants will get selected for jobs based on their marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards. To download Madhya Pradesh GDS Notification 2023 PDF from this web page, just scroll down and click on a below attached direct link. Eligible candidates can apply for MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 only through online mode as no other option is available. Here applications by online mode will not be accepted by Bhartiya Dak. A registration of MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application has commenced from 27-01-2023 at 00.00 hrs & closed on 16-02-2023 at 23.59 hrs.
Once the application form submitted by candidates, further no data can be modified/ altered. All those who wish to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Jobs 2023 opening must have Matriculation qualification. The age of every general category candidate must be between 18 years to 40 years as on 16-02-2023. Candidates must note that if they register more than one application for Madhya Pradesh Postal Vacancy, then their candidature to be rejected without any communication.
MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization Name:||India Post – Department of Posts (DoP)|
|Department Name:||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||1841 vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Role:||» Branch Postmaster (BPM)
» Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
» Dak Sevak
|Application Dates:||27 January to 16 February 2023|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in MP State|
|GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
MP Postal GDS Notification 2023
Whenever you guys fill up the DOP online registration form, at that time, don’t forget to go through Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023 as it will help for being sure about eligibility criteria. A process to apply application through online mode also available here on this page. The complete details related to MP GDS Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates, selection procedure, salary, application procedure, etc. are listed below in brief.
MP Post Office Vacancy 2023: Details
Let us take a glance at the details of Category wise Break-up of MP Postal GDS Vacancy as announced by the India Post 2023:-
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|b.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||192|
|c.||SC (Scheduled Caste)||305|
|d.||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||389|
|e.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – A||22|
|f.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – B||20|
|g.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – C||16|
|h.||PWD (Persons with Disabilities) – DE||04|
|i.||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||197|
|TOTAL NO. of Vacancies ⇒||1841|
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Vacancy 2023
AGE LIMITATION (as on cutoff date – 16th Feb 2023):-
- For Unreserved Category: Above 18 years and Below 40 years
- Upper age limit will be extended for reserved quota candidates as per the Government of India orders. The age relaxation shall be relaxable as under:-
- 03 (three) years for OBC category
- 05 (five) years for to SC/ ST category
- 10 (ten) years for PH category
- 13 (thirteen) years for PH + OBC category
- 15 (fifteen) years for PH + SC/ ST category
- Passed Matriculation/ 10th Standard (Secondary School Examination) Exam with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a State or Central Government approved Boards.
- Candidates who have passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will get priority in the selection process. Candidates having qualification higher than the 10th pass will not get any extra weight-age in the recruitment process.
- The basic knowledge of computer is necessary.
- Studied the local language at least up to Secondary standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Knowledge of Cycling and Adequate means of Livelihood
MP Post Office GDS Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: India Post Officials will pay the following Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) to those candidates selected for Dak Sevak jobs in MP:-
|Post Names||TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000-29,380/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000-24,470/-|
MP Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2023
About DOP Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Selection Process:-
- Applicants will be selected for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy on the basis of marks obtained in academic (10th Standard Exam) merit of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals.
- As no weightage for the higher educational qualification will be given so applicants will get jobs based on their performance in 10th standard board exam only.
- According to the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the online submitted applications, the final selection will be made by the Department of Posts (DoPs) in Madhya Pradesh Circle.
Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Application Fee
About Application Fee: The fee is mandatory for Male Aspirants of UR/ OBC/ EWS Categories and Trans-man. The following fee can be paid offline at any Head Post Office or online via debit cards, credit cards or net banking:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|OC Male, EWS Male, Trans-man and OBC Male Categories Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|SC, ST, Female, Trans-woman and PWD Categories Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fees)|
MP Post Office GDS Jobs Bharti 2023: Important Dates
For Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti, candidates need to apply their online application as per the registration dates given below. Here we will update the date of releasing the result soon in a table showing Important dates:-
|Notification Release Date:||January 27, 2023|
|Starting Date for Registration & Submission of Online Application:||January 27, 2023|
|Closing Date for Online Registration & Submission of Online Application:||February 16, 2023|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee by Online Mode:||February 16, 2023|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fee by Offline Mode:||February 16, 2023|
|Dates to Make Correction in Online Application Form:||February 17 to February 19, 2023|
|Date for Declaration of Result/ Selection List:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Receiving Letter of Intimation:||Within 25 to 30 days from the release of results|
|Schedule/ Dates for Document Verification:||To be notified via intimation letter|
How to fill DOP MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2023?
Eligible contestants can submit MP GDS online application form through the official website (https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in). The essential details like Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Community, State in which Xth class passed, Board in which Xth class passed, Year of Passing Xth class, Xth Class Certificate Number, etc. will be required for registration process. Aspirants will be allowed to register for the vacancy only one time. Follow the steps given below and register your application form much before the closing date. The Apply On-Line Process Step-wise as follows:-
- 1st Step – Go to the official website of India Post or just go through a direct link uploaded at the bottom.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, 2023”.
- 3rd Step – First, download an official notification pdf file and read it carefully.
- 4th Step – Now, go back to the home page and click on the “Apply Online/ Registration” link.
- 5th Step – Fill up the form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Mobile No., Email ID, Aadhaar Number, Communication Address, Permanent Address, etc.
- 6th Step – Upload your Scanned Photograph [file size: upto 50 KB, file type: jpeg/ jpg, Dimensions: 200 x 230 Pixels (Preferred)], Scanned Signature [file size: upto 20 KB, file type: jpeg/ jpg, Dimensions: 140 x 60 Pixels (Preferred)] and other Documents.
- 7th Step – Verify all the declaration made under the application form before final submission.
- 8th Step – At last, re-check entered details and then click on the “Submit” button.
- 9th Step – Take a printout of the registered application form for further usage.
Official Links for MP Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
|MP Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MP Postal GDS Online Registration Form (Stage-I) 2023:||REGISTER HERE|
|MP Postal GDS Online Application Form (Stage-II) 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|India Post GDS Online Web Portal:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Bharti 2023 Result/ Merit List
India Post Result/ Selection List Details: As soon as the postal merit list of shortlisted aspirants gets prepared, the Department of Posts will upload it to their designated site only. The merit list will be in PDF format so that it can download easily by every candidate. To know complete details, please check MP Post Office GDS Online Results Link. According to our prediction, the result might take at least 01-02 months to declare. All those who have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts can download merit list PDF from here. To get a notification on your device as and when result declared by officials, just press the Red Bell Icon and subscribe to our website.
In the India Post merit list pdf page, you get to see the Name, Reg. Number, Division Name, Category, Remarks, etc. of only selected aspirants. If you will find your Registration Number & Name in the result, then you are selected for document verification process. Until the results not announced, candidates can view their result status on the website by providing the reference number.
About Madhya Pradesh (MP) Postal Circle
MP Postal Circle Department is headquartered in Bhopal City. Its main work is to manage the day-to-day functions of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices via their Regional and Divisional level arrangements. It is one among the 22 Postal Circles in India. It is divided into 02 Regions namely Indore Region and H.Q. Region. It comprises of 20 postal divisions and 03 RMS divisions. The Indore region is headed by the Postmaster General and Postal/ RMS Divisions headed by divisional Superintendents. Every year, it issues fresh employment news for those looking to grab MP Dak Vibhag vacancies by clearing all the selection tests. Those want to contact INDIA POST, Madhya Pradesh Circle can utilize the following help-desk.
MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
Candidates who have any query regarding MP GDS Online Registration, Fee Payment or Applying Application Form can contact through Email ID or Helpline Number given below:-
|S. N.||Division Names||Contact Nos.||Email IDs|
|8||ID DIVISION INDOREfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||JB DN JABALPUR||7587598538||rmsdoJB.email@example.com|
|17||MP DIVISION BHOPAL||07552673229||rmsdoMP.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|22||Sehore||07562-224302 , email@example.com|
Hello!! All the interested job-seekers are advised to hurry up as the registration of online application will be closed on 16th Feb 2023. Here we have provided all the required details on this page so grab it and submit your form as quickly as possible before the due date. You guys can bookmark our website www.techufo.in to your browser by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key so you can receive latest updates on MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment like Cutoff Marks, Result and Final Merit List. Candidates can ask us their query or doubts by submitting it in a below comment box. We will do best to find out perfect solutions to your asked questions within a short time.
“All The Best for MP Post Office Recruitment 2023 & Thank You for Visiting Tech UFO…!!“