CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2018, cisfrectt.in 487 Constable Fireman PST/PET Exam Date, CISF Constable/Fire Call Letter, Central Industrial Security Force Exam Hall Ticket & CISF Fireman Physical Test Admit Card Download link available online here:
Hello, Applicants!! Download your CISF Fireman PET/PST Admit Card from the bottom of this page as and when released by officials. As per latest update, Central Industrial Security Force soon starts issuing Fireman Call Letter for Physical Test by uploading to the login account of every candidate. Applicants will get a direct link for CISF Constable Fireman Call Letter 2018 by scrolling down the page until the end. All those contestants who have applied for the recruitment of 487 CT Fireman Vacancies and eligible for participating in PET/PST exam can collect their Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card by inserting the Registration Number as well as Password. CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2018 to attend Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Documentation is compulsory for the applicants otherwise they will not get entry into the recruitment centre. Hence, to appear for the selection process, contestants must have CISF Constable (Fire) Exam Hall Ticket PDF file issued by the recruiting department via an online procedure. Check out further information on CT/Fire Physical Exam Schedule & Hall Ticket from below.
CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2018 Download | CISF Fireman PST/PET Exam Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1 CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2018 Download | CISF Fireman PST/PET Exam Call Letter @www.cisfrectt.in
The Central Industrial Security Force is a Central Armed Police Force established on 10th March 1969 and headquartered in New Delhi. Frequently, it announces latest employment news for various posts. Previously on 25th Nov-2017, it has released a recruitment notification for filling up 487 posts of Constable/Fire on a temporary basis. A large number of candidates have registered their application form on or before the closing date 11th Jan-2018. As per schedule, the department will conduct a selection process comprise of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), Written Examination (OMR Based) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME) one by one to select best candidates. All the selection tests will be held at respective recruitment centres according to their schedule only. The recruiting officials will publish a tentative schedule of CISF Fireman PET/PST & Documentation, Written Test and Medical Exam at least two weeks prior examination at their online portal. All those contestants who qualify in Physical Exam, Identity Check and Documentation will be eligible for OMR based Written Examination. The CISF Constable Fire Exam Date for written test will be available after completion of physical tests. For more details, refer the official website.
CISF Constable Fire Call Letter 2018
Guys!! Are you in search of a link to download CISF Recruitment Admit Card for Fireman PET/PST Exam from this web page? Do you have your Registration ID Number or Roll Number and Password that was issued by the department on successful registration process? If yes, then scroll down this page as you will get Central Industrial Security Force Call Letter URL link from below section. Once you press the URL link, your screen will divert to the login page for downloading Call Letter. It is to notify every applicant that no hall ticket will be issued by postal service or email. Contestants will get e-Admit Card at CISF website (https://cisfrectt.in) only after logging in their account. Don’t forget to ensure all the details present in your call letter soon after you finish downloading. If you find any error, then immediately intimate to the higher authorities. All the instructions given in CISF Constable Fire (Men) Exam Hall Ticket 2018 must follow by candidates. Any candidate is not allowed to appear in the recruitment centre without a valid copy of Hall Ticket.
CISF Constable/Fire Physical Exam Date
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|Department Name||CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE|
|Recruitment Notice No.||N/A|
|Article Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Call up Letter/Hall Ticket|
|Vacancy Name||Constable/Fire (Male)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||487 vacancies|
|Vacancy Details||» State/Union Territory: 332 vacancies
» Naxal/Militancy Affected Area: 155 vacancies
|Selection Process||» 01st Stage (PST/PET & Documentation)
» 02nd Stage (OMR Based Written Test & Medical Exam)
|Application Dates||11th Dec-17 to 11th Jan-18|
|PET/PST Exam Schedule/Dates||April/May/June/July 2018 (expected)|
|Physical Test Call Letter Download Dates||01 week prior exam dates|
|Hall Ticket Download Link||Attached Below|
|e-Admit Card File Format||PDF (Portable Document Format)|
|Written Examination Date||To be announced later|
|Official Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Help Line Number||011-24366431/ 24307933|
|Official Website||» www.cisf.gov.in
How to download CISF Constable Fireman Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website of Central Industrial Security Force.
- Go to the Notice Board that is available on a home page.
- Now on a Notice Board, find out a link named as ‘Download CISF Admit Card for PST/PET & Documentation of Constable Fire (Male)-2017’.
- Just click on the Hall Ticket link soon after you find it.
- A login page will display on your screen showing some empty boxes.
- Fill up your Registration Number and Password in a login page to generate your Call Letter for PET examination.
- After filling up the details, press the ‘Submit’ button.
- A Hall Ticket PDF file will appear within a minute after pressing the submit button.
- Read out the instructions and your exam details given on the Admit Card.
- Check out your details like Name, Photo, Signature, etc. printed on the Call Letter is correct or not.
- At last, just download the PDF file of Call up Letter to your device.
- Make a print of it for participating in the exam.
CISF Fireman Physical Test Hall Ticket 2018
As soon as Central Industrial Security Force Admit Card for Physical Exam (PST/PET) & Documentation of Constable Fireman-2017 is available for download, log-in to your account and collect it. Contestants can contact Regional Recruitment Centre (RRC) of their State at least 07 days before examination in case they are unable to download call letter of CISF Constable/Fire (Male) Exam from an official website. Before reporting to the recruitment venue, all applicants are requested to check their eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification for avoiding an unfavourable situation. In your CISF Fireman Admit Card PDF page, you will find your Name, Father’s Name, Photograph, Roll Number, Registration ID, Category, Gender, Date of Birth, Domicile State Name, Identification Marks, Communication Address, Permanent Address, Signature, etc. Also, the examination center details like Center Name with complete address, date of PST/PET/Documentation and Reporting time at examination venue will be available on the hall ticket. The authority will generate biometric data of applicants during PST stage. For verifying an identity of contestants in further selection rounds, biometric data will be utilized by officials. Participants are advised to take a glance at the Important Instructions point-wise shown below.
Central Industrial Security Force Constable Admit Card Details
- At least 01 photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF (Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Voter Card, Driving License, ID card issued by University/College, etc.) will be required along with Hall Ticket for appearing in the examination centre.
- Paste your passport size photo on Admit Card at the specified place otherwise not be allowed to enter the examination venue.
- Aspirants must bring their 04 passport size photograph, original certificates of educational, caste, domicile, etc. and other testimonials during the Physical Test & Documentation for proper checking.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the journey to attend any of the selection exams.
- Contestants need to appear for selection tests at their own expenditure.
- The Recruitment Board will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to the participants emerging out of the conduct Physical Tests.
- Applicants will not get permission to use Mobile phone, calculators or any other electronic gadgets within the premises of the recruitment centres.
- Applicants are guided to report the exam venue on date and time failing which they may lose the opportunity of participating in recruitment procedure.
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test Pattern ♦|
|In the Height Bar Test, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated. Those who qualify the height test will be subjected to Physical Test. The PET Exam is consists of 05 Kms Race should complete in 24 minutes. The Physical Efficiency Test will be only qualifying in nature. After PET Exam, qualified applicants will have to go for biometric identification & screening of testimonials and thereon chest & weight measurements.|
|♦ OMR Based Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Nature of Test||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Test Duration|
|Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||General Awareness/ General Knowledge||25||25||120 Minutes (02 Hours)|
|General English & Hindi||25||25|
|TOTAL Questions & Marks ⇒||100||100|
Techufo team wishes you ALL THE BEST for a selection process. To get further updates, you can bookmark this website by pressing a Ctrl+D key and also subscribe by hitting a Red Bell Icon available on a right side. Hope every applicant has download CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2018 from a link provided above. The Central Industrial Security Force Fireman Call Letters will be issued to eligible aspirants at each stage (PST/PET, Written Test and Detailed Medical Exam) during the recruitment process. Viewers can share their query related to hall ticket in below comment segment and solve it by discussing with other candidates. Stay tuned as you will get all the latest updates from this web page. Thank You!!