SSC Constable GD Result 2019, ssc.nic.in GD Constable Result, Staff Selection Commission GD Cutoff Marks, SSC GD (CRPF, AR, CISF, SSB, ITBP, BSF) Merit List PDF Download Link available here:
Hello, Aspirants! Check your SSC GD Constable Result of Computer Based Exam from here. Staff Selection Commission Results for Constables (General Duty) CAPFs (BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP & SSB), NIA, SSF & Assam Rifles Rifleman (GD) Examination, 2018 will declare on 21 June-19 at its official website. In this web page, a link to download SSC GD Result & Merit List PDF Region wise/ State wise is attached just at the bottom so that candidates of all regions can check their selection status. Our advice to Male & Female candidates is to use the quick link, collect SSC General Duty Constable Written Exam Results and find out your Name as well as Roll Number is available there or not. To help the aspirants, we have provided latest news on SSC Constable GD Result 2019 Date, SSC GD Constable Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Waiting List, etc. related complete details here on this page.
|Latest Update!! SSC GD Written Exam Result on 21st June 2019 will be released as per the Status Report of Results published by the Commission. Stay tuned for the next update.|
SSC Constable GD Result 2019 | SSC GD (CRPF/ BSF/ SSB/ AR/ SSF/ CISF/ ITBP) Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List @www.ssc.nic.in
- 1 SSC Constable GD Result 2019 | SSC GD (CRPF/ BSF/ SSB/ AR/ SSF/ CISF/ ITBP) Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List @www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC GD Result 2019 Release Date
- 1.2 How to check SSC GD Constable Online Written Exam 2019 Result?
- 1.3 ssc.nic.in GD Constable Result 2019 Region wise link
- 1.4 SSC Constable GD Merit List 2019 PDF
- 1.5 SSC GD Constable (CAPFs, NIA, SSF & AR) Results 2019 – 2020
- 1.6 SSC Constable GD Cut Off Marks 2019
- 1.7 Staff Selection Commission Constable (GD) Result 2019
Staff Selection Commission from 11th Feb to 11th March 2019 has conducted an Open Examination for recruitment to the 54,953 posts of Constable (GD) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Assam Rifles (AR) & Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). A massive number of candidates from all the regions who had applied appeared for the written test and eagerly waiting to view results of SSC Constable General Duty Examination. The number of aspirants selected for a physical test based on merit in written exam will be around 10 (ten) times the total vacancies. SSC GD Merit List of Shortlisted Candidates for PET/ PST 2019 to be prepared by the Commission and then uploaded in PDF format to the official online web page. Short-listing of aspirants done by implementing normalization method. Candidates of CR, ER, KKR, MPR, NER, NR, NWR, SR & WR Regions can check SSC GD 2019 Results from the direct link provided below.
SSC GD Result 2019 Release Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|Written Exam Result Date:||21-06-2019 (confirm date)|
|Final Answer Key Status:||CHECK HERE|
|Cut Off Marks:||Check Below Table|
|Result URL Link:||Attached Here Soon|
|» Organization Name: STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन)
» Exam Name: Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018
» Vacancy Name: General Duty Constable – Male & Female
» Total Posts:
» Department Names: CRPF, BSF, SSB, ITBP, CISF, NIA, SSF & AR
» Exam Registration Dates: 17-08-2018 to 30-09-2018
» Written Exam Dates: 11-02-2019 to 11-03-2019
» Physical Exam Date: July 2019 onwards
» Official Websites: www.ssc.nic.in & www.crpf.gov.in
How to check SSC GD Constable Online Written Exam 2019 Result?
Here we have explained the steps to check SSC GD Recruitment Exam Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit List from an official website without any difficulty. So all the aspirants are guided to follow these steps and collect their result or score card. A table showing region wise Staff Selection Commission Constable (General Duty) Result Links is also made available here in the article just after the following steps. The step-wise process to get your result is as follows:-
- Step 01: Open https://ssc.nic.in, i.e. Staff Selection Commission’s Official Website in your web browser.
- Step 02: In a homepage, navigate to the “Latest News” Section or click on a “RESULT” tab available at the top.
- Step 03: Now, open a link named as “SSC Result of Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018″.
- Step 04: If asked, then submit your Registration ID No., Roll Number, DOB, Password, etc. in a login page.
- Step 05: A merit list consists of Shortlisted Candidates’ Name, Roll Number and other details will appear on your screen. Check whether your Name listed in the merit list PDF.
- Step 06: Download and take a printout of your result/ mark sheet just for further reference.
|♦ Check Region wise SSC General Duty Constable CBT Results ♦|
|SSC Regions & its States/ UTs||Result Links||Regional Website & Helpline Numbers|
|Northern Region (NR): NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttrakhand||CLICK HERE||www.sscnr.net.in
|Central Region (CR): Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||CLICK HERE||www.ssc-cr.org
|Eastern Region (ER): West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Jharkhand & Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||CLICK HERE||www.sscer.org
|Western Region (WR): Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, UT of Daman, Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||CLICK HERE||www.sscwr.net
|Southern Region (SR): Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||CLICK HERE||www.sscsr.gov.in
|North West Region (NWR): J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & Chandigarh||CLICK HERE||www.sscnwr.org
|Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR): Karnataka, Kerala & Lakshadweep||CLICK HERE||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
|North East Region (NER): Arunachal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura||CLICK HERE||www.sscner.org.in
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR): MP & Chattisgarh||CLICK HERE||www.sscmpr.org
SSC Constable GD Merit List 2019 PDF
SSC Constable (GD) Merit List of Male Candidates and Female Candidates in a Roll Number Order will be announced separately by the Commission. It will display containing shortlisted candidates’ name, roll number, category and many other details. Every aspirant has to check out his/ her Name from a Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Merit List to know whether they are qualified for the next level of a selection process. Candidates whose Name and Roll Number are missing from the selection list, they are disqualified for further rounds in the recruitment process. Based on SSC GD Exam Marks, qualifying the Physical Exam & Medical Exam, the Commission will select 50,066 male and 8,307 female aspirants for the posts. The final selection of candidates along with force allocation in each category (UR, SC, ST, OBC and Ex-S) to be done separately for male and female participants in respect of each State/ UT. As and when SSC Constable GD CAPFs Exam Results declared @ssc.nic.in, candidates will get all the information from this web page. Take a glance below to get the entire details about SSC General Duty Constable (CRPF/ BSF/ SSB/ ITBP/ CISF/ NIA/ SSF) Final Result, Cutoff & Merit List.
SSC GD Constable (CAPFs, NIA, SSF & AR) Results 2019 – 2020
- Check out the Silent Features of Staff Selection Commission Constable (General Duty) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles Exam, 2018 as follows:-
- Total Number of Candidates Registered = 52,20,335 Candidates
- Total Number of Candidates attend the Written Exam = 30,41,284 Candidates
- Overall Percentage of Attendance = 58.26%
- Total Number of Exam Shifts = 54 Shifts (03 Shift per day)
- Total Number of Examination Venues = 297 Venues
- Total Number of Cities for Written Examination = 125 Cities
- Total Number of States/ UTs where Exam held = 31 States
- SSC GD Computer based Exam Scores of Aspirants have normalized by using the formula to address any variation in difficulty levels of question papers across different shifts as the online examination held on various dates between 11-02-2019 to 11-03-2019 in multiple shifts. The Commission has done normalization based on a fundamental assumption that “in all multi-shift examinations, the distribution of abilities of candidates is the same across all the shifts”.
- Candidates can download SSC GD Constable Written Exam 2019 Final Answer Key Date wise & Shift wise released by higher officials from here. The Commission will upload Question Paper of Candidates along with Final Answer Keys to ensure greater transparency in the examination system and interest of the aspirants. Based on the answer key, aspirants can calculate their online exam marks and predict the cut off marks as well as qualifying status.
- Short-listing of Male & Female candidates for Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Standard Test (PET/ PST) and Medical Examination has done by normalizing the marks scored by each candidate.
- About SSC Constable (General Duty) Exam Marks 2019: The Commission will upload marks of all candidates on its website after releasing the merit list. Candidates can check their marks by Registration No. or Roll No. and Registered Password only.
- Final merit as well as selection of candidates for Constable GD Posts in CAPFs, BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA & SSF and Rifleman General Duty Posts in Assam Rifles by Staff Selection Commission will also be done through normalized marks.
- CRITERIA ADOPTED FOR SELECTION OF MALE & FEMALE CONSTABLES (GENERAL DUTY) IN CAPFs, NIA & SSF is as follows:-
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) = 100 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST) = Qualifying Nature
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) = Qualifying Nature
- Staff Selection Commission will declare Constable GD Final Result along with force allocation based on the performance of contestants in Computer Based Written Examination only as the Physical Test & Medical Test are of qualifying nature.
- Candidates who are finally selected but does not receive any correspondence from the Commission side or concerned User Department within 01 (one) year after the release of results, they should communicate with the concerned department.
- As the number of vacant posts has risen from 54,953 to 58,373 including the reserved seats, so now it is a Good News for all the candidates who have attended exams and waiting for final results. [Click here to Download & Check Tentative Vacancies for SSC General Duty Examination, 2018]
- About SSC GD Constable 2019 Waiting List for CRPF, ITBP, BSF, CISF & SSB: If the waiting list is prepared and released by the Commission, then we will inform you guys on this blog page.
- The Commission will release Scores and Ranking of Aspirants in the recruitment exam on its official web portal just after a declaration of the final results. Also, Candidate Name, Parents/ Husband Name, Educational Qualification, DOB, Category, Sex (M/ F), Total Marks, Complete Address & E-mail Address will be made available on the website.
- The Commission’s Decision in all matters regarding merit list preparation & force allocation to be final and further no inquiry or correspondence considered in this regard.
SSC Constable GD Cut Off Marks 2019
|♦ SSC GD 2018-19 State wise Cut Off (EXPECTED) ♦|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Male||36||33||—||35|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Male||35||—||—||35|
|Daman and Diu||Male||37||37||—||—|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Male||45||36||43||36|
|“The expected cutoffs given in this table is without normalization. Once the official cutoffs state wise out, we will update it here just for you guys. Candidates who have any prediction regarding cutoff marks of their state can share it in a below comment segment.”|
|♦ SSC GD 2019 Male Cutoff Marks ♦|
|FORCE||No. of Categories|
|The Category wise & Department wise Male Cutoffs shown in this table just predicted by us.|
|♦ SSC GD 2019 Female Cutoff Marks ♦|
|FORCE||No. of Categories|
|The Department wise & Category wise Female Cutoffs provided in this table just estimated by our team.|
About SSC Cut Off Marks for Constable (GD) Examination, 2018: As we know, it plays an Important role in result making process. Few factors such as total number of vacancies, category wise vacancies, number of aspirants appeared in exam, previous year cutoff score, overall exam difficulty level, etc. considered while deciding cutoff marks. If a candidate does not gain minimum cut-off marks in SSC GD Constable Written Exam (GEN & Ex-S = 35% marks and OBC/ SC/ ST = 33% marks), then he/ she is not fit for next selection process and will miss out his/ her name from the merit list. Only those aspirants who got the marks more than or equal to cutoff, they are eligible to go further in recruitment stages. It is to notify that State wise SSC GD Constable Cut Off for Male & Female Candidates will be different and declared along with final results at the official website. We update this web page when the officials release cut-off score. So candidates are suggested to be in touch with us for the accurate cut off marks information from this web page.
Staff Selection Commission Constable (GD) Result 2019
Friends, we hope you had got SSC Constable GD Result 2019 2020 & Cut Off Marks related enough information from this blog. We are updating this web page just on a regular interval so that candidates who visit our website will find fresh and correct details. Guys, you can share your SSC GD Exam Result/ Marks, Selection Status and Queries in a below comment box to discuss it with other candidates. All candidates are suggested not to mention their Mobile Number in the comment box as it can misuse by Touts, Brokers and Job Racketeers. If you have satisfied with all those information given in this article & want further updates on Staff Selection Commission Constable (General Duty) Results, then check our website (www.techufo.in) frequently. So, Guys, Best wishes to all of you!!