CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 451 CT Driver & DCPO Vacancies Apply Online Central Industrial Security Force Application Form at www.cisfrectt.in:
CISF DRIVER & DCPO 2022 Recruitment Details: BIG Update for Driving Job Seekers as CISF is recruiting 10th pass Constable vacancies. Central Industrial Security Force has advertised the notification for direct recruitment to 451 posts of Constable/ Driver and Constable/ Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (For Fire Services) in CISF. Aspirants who wish to apply for CT Driver and DCPO Vacancy can register online application from January 23, 2023, onwards on the official website of CISF. The last date to apply online form is February 22, 2023 (2300 Hrs).
Besides, contestants will get the CISF Constable (Driver & DCPO) 2023 Recruitment Apply Online link and PDF of Detailed Notification from the bottom of this page. Scroll down & read on to grab more about CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2023 Bharti information before applying.
- 1 CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for CT DCPO Vacancies @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1.1 CISF Constable Driver & DCPO Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 CISF Constable Driver Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CISF Driver & DCPO Jobs 2023
- 1.4 CISF Constable Driver & DCPO Pay Scale
- 1.5 CISF Constable Driver Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 CISF Constable Driver Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates for CISF CT Driver & DCPO Recruitment 2023
- 1.8 How to Apply CISF Constable Driver Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for CISF Driver & DCPO 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 CISF Constable Driver Exam Pattern 2023
- 2 FAQs About CISF Driver & DCPO Recruitment 2023
CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for CT DCPO Vacancies @www.cisfrectt.in
CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) invites Online applications from eligible Male Indian Citizens to fill up 183 CT Driver Posts & 268 CT DCPO Posts. The recruitment will be held on All India basis, and posting will be done anywhere in Indian Territory & abroad. CISF Constable Driver and DCPO are Combatised posts & temporary in nature but may become permanent in the future. Constable Driver Recruitment in CISF is carried out as per merit giving weightage to the standard selection procedure. The registration link for CISF Driver Online Application Process will remain active for 31 days from 23-01-2023 to 22-02-2023 only, so apply accordingly at the web portal.
We have covered complete details on CISF Driver and DCPO Bharti Notification 2023 under this blog, including a quick overview, vacancy break-up, eligibility criteria, recruitment process, pay scale, registration fee, important dates, steps to apply online, application link, exam pattern & much more.
CISF Constable Driver & DCPO Notification 2023: Summary
|Recruiting Authority:||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Names:||Constable Driver & Constable Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator for Fire Services|
|Total Vacancies:||451 vacancies|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Post|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 21700-69100/- (PL-3)|
|Age Limit:||21-27 years|
|Qualification:||10th pass or equivalent|
|Application Dates:||23 January to 22 February 2023|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Recruitment Process:||PST/ PET, DV, Trade Test, Written Exam & DME|
|Physical Test Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Posting:||All Over India and Abroad|
|Mode of Apply:||Online mode|
CISF Constable Driver Vacancy 2023: Details
A total of 451 vacancies opened in the Central Industrial Security Force for Constable (Driver and Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator) 2022 Direct Recruitment. Here is a breakdown of Category wise Constable Driver & DCPO Vacancies in CISF as tabulated below:-
|Categories||Constable/ Driver||Constable/ Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Fire Services)|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Driver & DCPO Jobs 2023
Aspirants must match the age limitation, educational qualification, driving licence, experience, physical standard and medical standards required for Driver Job in CISF. Below we have briefly mentioned CISF eligibility criteria to apply for Constable Driver and Constable DCPO Posts so go through the details:-
- A candidate must be compulsorily a Citizen of India.
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 27 years (Note: The crucial date for determining the age limit is 22-02-2023, including for the candidates of North East region.)
- Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates as listed below:-
- SC/ ST – Upto 05 years
- OBC – Upto 03 years
- Children & dependent of victims Killed in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat – Upto 05 years
- Government Servants, including serving CISF personnel in the rank of CT (GD, Fire & Tradesmen):-
- GEN/ OBC – 40 years
- SC/ ST – 45 years
- Passed Matriculation/ 10th Class Exam or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- A candidate should have a valid driving licence in the following type of vehicles:-
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/ TV)
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motor Cycle with Gear
- A candidate must have at least 03 (three) years of experience in driving a Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle/ Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle. The driving experience shall be calculated from the date of issuance of the respective licences, and the cut-off date shall be 22-02-2023.
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST):||160 Cms||76-81 Cms (Mini. Expansion of 5 Cms)|
|Persons falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas:||160 Cms||78-83 Cms (Mini. Expansion of 5 Cms)|
|Candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, HP and J&K:||160 Cms||78-83 Cms (Mini. Expansion of 5 Cms)|
|General, SC, EWS and OBC Candidates:||167 Cms||80-85 Cms (Mini. Expansion of 5 Cms)|
CISF Constable Driver & DCPO Pay Scale
About Salary: The following scale of pay for Driver & DCPO Vacancy has been offered by CISF in addition to the usual and admissible allowance to the Central Govt employees from time to time:-
|Posts||Basic Pay Scale||Pay Matrix|
|Constable (Driver)||Rs. 21,700-69,100/-||Level-3|
|Constable (Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator)||Rs. 21,700-69,100/-||Level-3|
CISF Constable Driver Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: CISF recruitment process for Constable (Driver & DCPO) consists of 03 (three) stages that are explained underneath:-
|1||Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation and Trade Test.|
|2||Written Examination (OMR Based/ Computer Based Test – CBT mode)|
|3||Detailed Medical Examination (DME)|
CISF Constable Driver Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee: Aspirants will have to pay the application fee online or by cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. The category-wise amount payable is as given:-
|General, EWS & OBC Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|SC, ST & ESM Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
Important Dates for CISF CT Driver & DCPO Recruitment 2023
Candidates should check the CISF CONSTABLE DRIVER & DCPO Important Dates 2023 as scheduled by the recruiting authority from the below table:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Notification Release Date:||13th January 2023|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||23rd January 2023 (10 AM onwards)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||22nd February 2023 (upto 11 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee by Online Mode:||22nd February 2023 (upto 11 PM)|
|Last Date to Generate/ Download SBI Challan:||22nd February 2023 (upto 11 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee via Cash by SBI Challan:||24th February 2023 (within working hours of the bank)|
|Dates for Downloading Admit Card for Stage-I (PST/ PET, DV & Trade Test):||At least 01 week before exam date|
|Dates of PST/ PET, DV & Trade Test:||In May/ June 2023|
|Date of Written Examination (OMR Based/ CBT):||To be announced later on|
How to Apply CISF Constable Driver Online Application Form 2023?
Candidates need to fill and submit CISF Constable Driver & DCPO Application Form Online at the official website, i.e. https://cisfrectt.in. The process for submission contains One-Time Registration (Part I) and Filling of an Online Application Form (Part II). Here’s the step-by-step procedure to apply for CISF CT Driver Recruitment Exam:-
- 1st Step – Go to the Recruitment Website of Central Industrial Security Force that is cisfrectt.in
- 2nd Step – Click the ‘Login’ button available on the homepage and open the ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ link.
- 3rd Step – Enter your Basic details, Additional & Contact details, Tick the Declaration, etc., in the One-Time Registration Form and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- 4th Step – Your Registration ID Number and Password will be received at your registered Email ID & Mobile Number.
- 5th Step – Now, open the ‘APPLY PART’ tab and Login using your Registration Number & Password.
- 6th Step – Click the button ‘CONSTABLE/ DRIVER & DCPO-2022’, which is appeared on the new page.
- 7th Step – A window will open displaying the Application Form. Fill up the empty fields in the Online Form carefully.
- 8th Step – Read the declaration carefully and click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- 9th Step – Upload your recent Photograph, Signature and Scanned Copy of Certificates.
- 10th Step – Open the ‘PAYMENT’ button and pay the Application Fee.
- 11th Step – Lastly, click on the ‘PRINT APPLICATION’ option and make a printout copy for your reference.
Official Links for CISF Driver & DCPO 2023 Recruitment
|CISF Constable (Driver & DCPO) 2023 Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|CISF Constable (Driver & DCPO) 2023 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official CISF Recruitment Online Portal:||VISIT @ cisfrectt.in|
CISF Constable Driver Exam Pattern 2023
Aspirants preparing for CISF Constable Driver & DCPO Exam 2023 can refer to the structure of PET, Trade Test, Written Examination, etc., from the below tables to gain more clarity:-
Physical Efficiency Test Structure
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be of qualifying in nature.
- There will be three events, i.e. 800 Mtrs Run, Long Jump & High Jump in PET.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each event of PET exam.
- A candidate who fails to qualify in any of the three events will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving a rejection slip.
|800 Mtrs Run||In 03 minutes 15 seconds|
|Long Jump||11 feet in 03 chances|
|High Jump||03 feet 06 inches in 03 chances|
Trade Test Pattern
|S. N.||Test Names||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|1||Driving Test for Light Vehicle||50||25|
|2||Driving Test for Heavy Vehicle||50||25|
|3||Practical Knowledge of Motor Mechanism and Ability to carry out Minor Repair of Vehicles||30||15|
Written Exam Structure
|Topics||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to Observe and Distinguish Patterns and Basic Knowledge of English/ Hindi.||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
FAQs About CISF Driver & DCPO Recruitment 2023
Following is the list of frequently asked questions for candidates willing to apply for Driver & DCPO Bharti in CISF:-
Central Industrial Security Force has released the Official Notification for Constable (Driver & DCPO) 2022 Recruitment on 13th of January 2023.
The application for Constable Driver & DCPO Bharti will be registered/ submitted online at the CISF Recruitment Website – https://cisfrectt.in URL link attached above in this web page.
An official link to apply CISF CT Driver Online Application will be live at 00:00 hrs on 23rd January 2023 and deactivated on 22nd February 2023 at 23:00 hrs.
A Male Indian Citizen who is 10th passed plus has Driving Licence & Experience in Driving and age is above 21 years & below 27 years.
Yes, it is mandatory to have 03 years of driving experience in Heavy Motor Vehicles/ Transport Vehicles or Light Motor Vehicles and Motor Cycles.
No, the application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
The Salary will be as per Pay Level-3 in pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-).
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Helpline Numbers are 011-24366431 & 011-24307933 for any clarification on filling applications and PST/ PET, TT, Written Exam, DME, etc.
ALL THE VERY BEST…, Follow Us @www.techufo.in For Latest CISF Constable (Driver & DCPO) Recruitment Bharti News 2023…, JAI HIND JAI BHARAT…!
4 thoughts on “CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2023 (451 Posts): Exam Date, Eligibility, Test Pattern, Apply Online & More”
B.sc mathematics complete. 1 year experience taurus ♉ telling calling in Chennai
Good job venum
Sr cisf physical test and tried test kb tk hone vala he isme plss btana sr ji