SSC GD 2017 Notification, SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017, SSC Online GD Exam Application Form released for 71000 vacancies to apply at www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in:
SSC GD Constable 2017 Apply Online Now! Today here in this article, we are sharing all the important details that relate with SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment Notification, Application Process and Exam Dates. Finally, the Staff Selection Commission is back with the latest notification for recruitment of Constables in General Duty posts. It is good news for 10th pass Sarkari Jobs searchers waiting for such opportunity since a long time to set their career in defense force. According to the notice, the Commission will fill up around 71000 SSC Constable GD Vacancies in CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA and Riflemen in Assam Rifles by inviting online applications through their official website. Those candidates interested in this Staff Selection Commission GD Recruitment must have required eligibility criteria to get selected for the constable vacancy. To know complete information, you may download SSC GD 2017 Notification PDF from a link attached with this article at the bottom. Contestants are advised to fill and submit their registration details by online mode on or before the due date. For SSC Constable Bharti 2017 Application Direct link, readers can scroll down the page.
ABOUT STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन): It is one of the Biggest Examination conducting organization in the country. The Commission has its Headquarter at New Delhi. It is constituted by the Central Government of India (GOI) on 1977 to make various Group B (Class II) & Group C (Class III) posts in various departments. It is commission’s responsibility to appoint dynamic staff for Govt Departments, Ministries and Subordinate Offices. The Commission has Regional set-up to conduct examinations through a large network of Examination Centres or Sub-centres situated across the country. Currently, there are seven Regional offices headed by a Regional Director and two Sub-regional offices headed by a Deputy Director. On a regular basis by releasing latest employment news e-paper/notices, they conduct examinations for recruitment to all Group “B” posts and all Group “C” non-technical posts in the Ministries or Departments of the Government. Annually, it holds open Competitive Examinations for the posts like JHT, CHSL, Junior Engineer, SI/Assistant Sub Inspector, CGL, Lower Division Clerk, DEO, Grade C & D Stenographers, Section Officer, etc. To start any recruitment process, the Commission publishes official notification at their official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
SSC GD 2017 Notification, ssconline.nic.in Constable GD Online Application Form, Exam Date & Admit Card
Here is joyful news for job finders! SSC Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and Application Form are soon going to publish officially in August or September month. As we know, many candidates are eagerly waiting right now for the release of SSC GD Constable Exam Notification at the concerned site. There will be heavy competition for this CAPF Constable Recruitment through Staff Selection Commission because of its 71000+ massive vacancies. Contenders can check SSC GD Vacancy 2017 Details from this web page by referring the passages given below. Those candidates aged between 18 to 23 years age group are quite eligible to apply online for this latest central govt vacancies. Reserved category contestants can refer exam notice for upper age relaxation related details. Looking at the educational qualifications for SSC Constable General Duty posts in CAPFs, it is most suitable to those contestants having passed matriculation exam or its equivalent exam from a Govt approved Board. Contestants will get the opening date and the last date to fill SSC GD Constable Jobs Online Form from here by going through below. The online submission link of the application made available at website ssconline.nic.in.
SSC GD Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
We request all the contestants to have a look at the general instructions and other details mentioned in SSC Constable GD 2017 Bharti Advertisement. To apply SSC CAPF Constable Online Application, every candidate must pay a fee of Rs. 50/- through online or through Challan of SBI. After completion of applying process, all the aspirants have to attend Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Exam and Medical Exam one by one as a selection process. We expect SSC GD Exam 2017 for CAPFs Constable Recruitment will start in the month of November or December. All the applied contestants for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Recruitment need to work hard for their examination. Catch the entire details about this recruitment as it is given below along with the exam registration dates.
SSC GD Constable Bharti 2017-18 @www.ssc.nic.in
Organizer Name: Staff Selection Commission (S.S.C.)
Notification No.: N/A
Total Vacancies: 71,000 (approx.)
Vacancy Name: Constables (General Duty)
Name of the Recruitment Departments:-
- CRPF – Central Reserve Police Force
- CISF – Central Industrial Security Force
- BSF – Border Security Force
- SSB – Sashastra Seema Bal
- SSF – Special Security Force
- ITBP – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
- NIA – National Investigation Agency
- AR – Assam Rifles
ssc.nic.in GD 2017 Recruitment Notification PDF
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Across India
Application Mode: Online only
Registration Dates: Available Soon
CRPF Constable (GD) Pay Scale: The department will pay Selected candidates salary per month in the pay band of Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- and grade pay Rs. 02,000/- along with other allowances. Candidates can check the official notification PDF page attached below to find out point to point details about pay scale.
Application Fee: All those candidates who want to apply their application must pay fees through Offline Challan, SBI Challan or Online by using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. Check out Application fees category wise shown below.
- General and Other Backward Class (OBC) – Rs. 50/- (fifty rupees)
- There is no application fee for Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Women, and other reserved categories.
On-line Payment Verification Process: Contestants who have already paid their fee and payment data has not received from the bank can retrieve the transaction detail by submitting Registration ID Number & Password.
In this web page, we have listed process to apply SSC GD 2017 Online Application at the bottom for the easiness of interested as well as eligible candidates. Also, we have attached Notification Download link and Apply Online link with this website so contestants can register their applications soon after reading this article. As and when you start filling up your form, don’t forget to read the SSC CRPF Constable Official Notice as it contains all information about the recruitment process. Each candidate can submit only one application form for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment to the post of CRPF Constable General Duty. The eligible applicants will get appointed for Constable Jobs in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Madhya Pradesh (MP), Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, and other states. We have prepared a table showing SSC Constable GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the applicants who are willing take part in the selection process. The eligibility details like age limit, educational qualification, physical standards, selection modes, etc. briefly explained below.
SSC Constable GD Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational Qualifications: If you are looking to make use of this employment opportunity, then you must have the following qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
- 10th class or Matriculation passed
Age Limitation (01st Jan’17): Applying candidates must have a minimum age limit and maximum age limit category wise as shown below.
- Age of General Category Candidates should be above 18 years and below 23 years as on cutoff date.
- The department will provide Upper Age Relaxation to reserved category applicants as per the Central Government orders.
|Height||170 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||a) Unexpanded: 80 cms
b) Expanded: Min 05 cms
|Weight||Both Male and Female candidates must have their weight proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards.|
|Race||Ladakh Region||01 Miles (06 min & 30 sec)||800 meters (04 min)|
|Other Regions||05 Km (24 min)||1.6 Km (08 min & 30 sec)|
Selection Process: The SSC CAPF Constable (GD) Selection process may consist of four levels. The Staff Selection Commission will appoint most eligible applicants based on their overall performance in the following selection tasks.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Online Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Interview (if necessary)
SSC GD Constable 2017 Important Dates
The Staff Selection Commission is soon going to declare the dates for SSC GD Constable Recruitment Application at their web page. According to the SSC Exam Calendar 2017-2018, the recruitment procedure is expected to start in the month of August. As and when the notification released by the Commission, our team will update Registration Dates, Fee Payment Dates, Admit Card Download Dates, Exam Dates, etc. in the following passage.
- Official Notification Release Date: August/September 2017
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Due Date to Pay Fee through SBI Challan: Update Soon
- PET/PST Admit Card Download Dates: Update Soon
- Physical Exam Date: October/November 2017
- PET/PST Result Declaration Date: Notified Soon
- Written Examination Admit Card Issue Date: Notified Soon
- Written Test Date: Notified Soon
- Written Exam Result Release Date: Notified Soon
- Medical Exam Call Letter Download Dates: Notified Soon
- Medical Examination Date: Notified Soon
- Date for Release of Final Result: February/March 2018
How to Apply SSC GD Online 2017 Application Form?
Here we inform candidates that the online application process contains two parts i.e. 1) Registration Part and 2) Application Part. The Registration Part is for those candidates who have not registered earlier. Contestants need to provide their information and upload their photograph and signature in Registration Part. Kindly, apply your details by following the process as mentioned point to point in below description.
- Open the Staff Selection Commission’ official website i.e. ssconline.nic.in
- Go to “Latest News” section available on a homepage.
- Now, find a title attached as ‘SSC Recruitment Notice for Constable GD Examination 2017-18’.
- As soon as you find the title, press the option named as “Click to Apply”.
- First, download a pdf file of Examination Notice and then read all the relevant instructions given in it.
- If you find yourself eligible, then click on “Register” link for New Registration.
- Select your Post, Exam Center and then press the “I Agree” option.
- Fill up your details like Name, Gender, Caste, Father’s/Husband’s Name, DOB, Educational Qualification, Communication Address, Mobile Number, Email, etc. in the application form.
- After filling the mandatory details, click on the Submit button.
- In few second, the system will generate Registration ID Number and Password on your screen.
- Now Re-login to “Apply Part” by submitting your Reg. ID and Password.
- Pay your application fee by online mode through Apply Part.
- If you want to pay fees via offline mode, then download the SBI Challan and make your payment within provided period.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph along with signature in jpeg format.
- Verify the inserted details and then press Submit button for final registration.
- At last, don’t forget to print submitted copy of the application from by using your Registration ID and Password.
- Keep this copy in a Safe Custody for future usages.
SSC General Duty (Constable) Exam Pattern/Syllabus:-
|⇓ Written Examination Scheme ⇓|
|Section||Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|PART-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|PART-B||General Awareness & Knowledge||25||25|
i) The written exam will have only one paper of Objective Type Questions.
ii) Candidates will get 02 hours of total time duration to complete their answer paper.
iii) ¼th or 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer in the examination.
e-Admit Card/Call Letter: The Commission will issue Admit Card for GD Constable Examinations after the completion of application process. Those who have submitted their applications with correct details within the last date of registration will be able to download Exam Hall Ticket from an official website. Before issuing Call Letter, the Department will publish a list of applicants whose applications are rejected and accepted by the authority. The registration number and password provided during the submission process will be needed to generate Call letter from a Regional Zonal website of Commission. We will provide you Admit Card Download Link here soon after it publishes at the online web portal.
Result/Cutoff Marks: The final result of this recruitment process will be available only after 05-06 months of the selection process conductance dates. The Commission will first take a physical exam of all the applied contestants and then release the results at their official website. After a physical test, they will conduct written test and declares the result. The Commission will publish a list of qualified candidates for each test. We will provide you with a direct link to check SSC GD Constable Result of PET, PST, Written Exam, Medical Exam, etc. here. As far as cut off marks concert, it will be decided by the experts based on various factors. Stay tuned to get latest updates.
www.ssc.nic.in | www.ssconline.nic.in
Come on Guys Hurry Up, download the PDF of SSC GD 2017 Notification from an URL uploaded above and go through it. Here we have updated all information that connects with recruitment. Soon, we will back with updates on Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cutoff Marks and Final Merit List. To get all these updates, please bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for easy navigation. Share and discuss your query with other contestants through a comment box placed below. Also, job finders can subscribe to this website by hitting on a bell icon to get time to time update on Staff Selection Commission Constable Bharti Date. ALL THE BEST for recruitment.