IB Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/ Executive Vacancies Released Soon to Apply Online MHA IB Application Form at www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in:
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2022 2023 Details – Check Here!! Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department Latest Job Notification has released to recruit 10th pass candidates for 1054 Security Assistant Posts. IB invites online applications for direct recruitment of Security Assistant (Executive) in the Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs), Govt. of India. All those candidates who are interested in central govt jobs can apply online for IB Security Assistant Vacancy from 20th Oct to 10th Nov 2018 through MHA’s website or NCS Portal link attached below.
Aspirants will get a direct link to download Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Notification PDF and Apply Online just at the end of this article. Guys scroll down to the below section and check out complete information related to IB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, How to apply, and much others.
- 1 IB Recruitment 2022 | Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Exe.) Vacancies Apply Online @www.mha.gov.in
- 1.1 IB Security Assistant Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Intelligence Bureau (IB) Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 IB Security Assistant/ Executive Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 IB Security Assistant Pay Scale
- 1.5 Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Jobs 2022 Selection Process
- 1.6 IB Security Assistant/ Executive Examination Fee & Mode of Payment
- 1.7 How to Apply IB Security Assistant Recruitment Online Application 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for MHA IB 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Executive) Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 IB Bharti 2021 2022 – Help Desk
IB Recruitment 2022 | Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Exe.) Vacancies Apply Online @www.mha.gov.in
Hey, Friends..!! IB Security Assistant (Executive) Recruitment Process to fill up total 1054 vacancies has proceeded by the authority through online mode. Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department has come up with latest employment news to hire energized and courageous eligible contestants. This IB Job Openings is an employment opportunity for 10th passed Indian Nationals whose age is not exceeding 27 years. Here it to notify candidates that the total number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change in future. As the post involves All India Transfer liability, so all those who willing to serve anywhere in India should apply. To submit online application for IB Security Assistant/ Executive (SA/ EXE) Exam 2022, 10th of November is the last date. All those registrations done after the closing date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Interested aspirants are advised to read the official notification and satisfy themselves about their eligibility such as age limit, essential qualifications, etc. Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Online Form at mha.gov.in or ncs.gov.in available for registration by eligible candidates only. Don’t forget to take a quick look at the following table for Highlights of IB Recruitment Notification.
IB Security Assistant Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (IB) – खुफिया ब्यूरो जांच विभाग|
|Post Name:||Security Assistant (Executive)|
|Total Vacancies:||1054 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Classification:||General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 5200-20200 plus GP of Rs. 2000 (PB-1)|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Qualification:||Matriculation (10th pass)|
|Age Limit:||Maxi. 27 yrs|
|Exam Fee:||Rs. 50/-|
|Selection Process:||Written Test & Interview|
|Official Website:||» www.mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Vacancy 2022 – Details
Let us look at the details of IB Security Assistant (Executive) Vacancies with Reservation Break-up as tabulated below:-
|Sr. No.||Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau||Category Names||TOTAL|
|11.||Delhi (IB Hqrs.)||114||55||41||18||228|
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES ⇒||620||187||160||87||1054|
IB Security Assistant/ Executive Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: For Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department SA Jobs, candidates need to have following qualification from a recognized Board of Education.
- 10th class pass (Matriculation) or its equivalent
- Knowledge of local language
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: Candidates must have field experience in Intelligence work to apply for this IB Job Openings.
AGE LIMITATION: For Security Assistant (Executive) Posts in IB Dept, here aspirants need to check details of age limit category wise as shown below.
- General Category: Maximum 27 years
- OBC Category: Maximum 30 years
- SC/ ST Category: Maximum 32 years
- General Category Widows, Divorced Women & Women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried: Maximum 35 years
- SC/ ST Category Widows, Divorced Women & Women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried: Maximum 40 years
- Departmental Candidates: Maximum 40 years
IB Security Assistant Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: All candidates who selected will get a pay band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 02,000/- plus admissible Central Govt. allowances under revision according to the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Jobs 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Process for Aspirants: The Intelligence Bureau Investigation Department Recruitment Authority will select talented and capable contestants for Security Assistant/ Executive posts based on the following selection procedure:-
- Tier-I: Objective type Written Examination (100 marks)
- Tier-II: Descriptive type Written Examination (20 marks)
- Tier-III: Interview/ Personality Test (50 marks)
Eligible candidates will be invited to appear for the Tier-I exam. Based on the performance in Tier-I exam, aspirants would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 (ten) times the number of vacancies. Those aspirants appearing in the Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted to the Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality Test). In the Tier-III exam, there are no Cut off marks. On successful completion of Character & Antecedent Verification followed by Medical Examination, etc., the final selection of candidates would be done by officials. If you want the point to point details, then it is better to refer to the official notification from a link provided in this article.
IB Security Assistant/ Executive Examination Fee & Mode of Payment
About Application Fee & Payment Modes: Candidates can pay their exam fee by offline or online just after a gap of 01 (one) working day from the date of registration. The category wise application fee is as follows:-
- Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for General and OBC Category Male Candidate.
- Rs. 00/- (No Fee) for SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen and Female Category candidates as they are exempted from payment of exam fee.
How to Apply IB Security Assistant Recruitment Online Application 2022?
Candidates are advised to follow the Steps to Apply MHA IB Online Application Form from below:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) or NCS (National Career Service).
- 2nd Step – In a home page, find out a link named as “Intelligence Bureau Online Applications for the post of Security Assistant (Exe) in IB“.
- 3rd Step – Go through the detailed advertisement before applying and ensure that you meet the required eligibility criteria.
- 4th Step – If you are eligible, then go ahead and click on the “Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Apply Online” link.
- 5th Step – Now in Part-I of the Application Form, fill up your Personal details, Academic and other particulars as mentioned.
- 6th Step – Further, in Application Form Part-II, make the payment of your exam fee by online mode using Internet Banking, ATM cum Debit Card, Credit Card of State Bank of India, including Rupay Card or any other bank.
- 7th Step – Upload your recent passport size photograph (file size should not be more than 50 KB) and signature (file size should not be more than 50 KB) in the format of JPG or JPEG. (Note: Keep a sufficient number of copies of the photographs that uploaded in the application form.)
- 8th Step – Re-check the information provided is correct and then press the “Submit” to complete the registration.
- 9th Step – Note down and retain ‘Registration-ID’ & ‘Password’ that appear on your screen after a successful registration process.
- 10th Step – Take a printout of the registration slip or application form for future reference. (Note: Do not send a hard copy of the registration form or any documents to the office of MHA.)
Official Links for MHA IB 2022 Recruitment
|IB Security Assistant Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|IB Security Assistant Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of MHA:||VISIT HERE – https://mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Date of Notification:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Registration of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Examination Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Tier-I Admit Card Download Dates:||02 (two) weeks prior exam date|
|Tier-I (Objective Test) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Tier-I Result:||To be notified later on|
|Tier-II Call Letter Release Date:||02 (two) weeks prior exam date|
|Tier-II (Descriptive Test) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Tier-III (Interview) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Selection List:||To be notified later on|
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant (Executive) Exam Pattern 2022
|« Written Examination (Objective type) Structure »|
|Exam Nature||Subject Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Objective type MCQs||General Awareness (सामान्य जागरूकता)||40 ques.||40 marks||120 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (मात्रात्मक रूझान)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Logical/ Analytical Ability (तार्किक / विश्लेषणात्मक क्षमता)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|« Written Examination (Descriptive type) Structure »|
|Exam Nature||Topics||Maxi. Marks||Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Descriptive type Test||Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/ dialect to English and vice versa (स्थानीय भाषा/ बोली से अंग्रेजी और इसके विपरीत 500 शब्दों के पारित होने का अनुवाद)||40 marks||20 marks||01 hour|
|Spoken Ability (बोलने की क्षमता) (to be assessed during Tier-III exam)||10 marks||–|
|TOTAL ⇒||30 marks||20 marks||–|
IB Bharti 2021 2022 – Help Desk
For IB Recruitment 2022 Online Registration related issues, applicants can contact the higher authority officials through the following Phone Nos. or Email Address:-
|Phone No. for online Registration related issues:||+91 8800023535 [10 AM to 06 PM; Monday to Saturday]|
|Phone No. for payment related issues:||011-23093353 [10 AM to 05 PM; Monday to Saturday, except 2nd & 4th Saturday]|
Final Words: Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment Notification for 1054 Security Assistant Vacancies related all the possible information is provided by here in this article. Guys, here we hope you have registered your online application to apply for the latest jobs in Intelligence Bureau Department. IB SA/ Exec. Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result and Final Merit List will be available soon here. Just bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) to know further updates. Share your query in a comment below and discuss it with other candidates. For other 10th pass sarkari naukri, follow our website regularly.
“Tech UFO team wishes you All the Best for recruitment in IB…!!“