IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 Notification Released Soon for 2000 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Vacancies Apply Online MHA Intelligence Bureau Application Form @www.mha.gov.in:
MHA IB ACIO 2023 Notification Details: Finally, here comes the Intelligence Bureau Latest Job Opportunity for those holding a graduation degree and having computer knowledge. IB is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive from eligible Indian Nationals under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Aspirants who fulfill eligibility criteria for IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Vacancy can apply online form till 9th January 2021. Through a direct link available on this web page, candidates can download the detailed Notification and Apply Online for IB ACIO Recruitment 2023.
Take a quick look at below description for complete information about Intelligence Bureau ACIO-II/ Executive Recruitment.
- 1 IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 | Intelligence Bureau ACIO-II/ Executive Online Form Apply @www.mha.gov.in
- 1.1 MHA IB ACIO-II/ Executive Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 IB ACIO Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.4 IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Pay Scale 2023
- 1.5 IB ACIO Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam Application Fee
- 1.7 IB ACIO 2023 Important Dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply MHA IB ACIO Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Official Links for MHA IB ACIO 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 IB ACIO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
- 1.11 IB ACIO-II/ Executive 2023 Bharti: Conclusion
- 2 MHA IB ACIO-II/ Executive Recruitment 2023: FAQs
IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 | Intelligence Bureau ACIO-II/ Executive Online Form Apply @www.mha.gov.in
Hello, Friends!! IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Exam 2022-23 Notice has been revealed by the Ministry of Home Affairs of India (MHA) to fill up total 2000 Vacancies. The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to increase or decrease in due course of time. A candidate whose age is between 18-27 years and looking for central govt jobs after graduation can go for IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment. The selection process for IB ACIO Vacancies consists of Written Exam (Tier I & II) and Interview (Tier III). Here candidates who are willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Job in Intelligence Bureau.
Candidates must note that Intelligence Bureau ACIO Online Application to be submitted through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) URL Link attached below. However, before filling up the online form, aspirants should go through the detailed advertisement of MHA IB ACIO-II/ Executive Vacancies to ensure eligibility conditions and other requirements.
MHA IB ACIO-II/ Executive Notification 2023: Summary
|Department Name:||INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (IB)|
|Post Name:||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive|
|Total Vacancies:||2000 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Classification:||General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)|
|Scale of Pay:||Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400)|
|Type of Post:||Temporary|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||18 to 27 yrs|
|Selection Criteria:||Written Test & Interview|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
IB ACIO Vacancy 2023: Details
Here’s a Category wise Distribution of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive Vacancies in IB 2023:-
|Category Names (Rank)||No. of Vacancies|
IB ACIO Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive in IB. Check these details from the section below:-
- Graduation Degree in any stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computers is a must for candidates.
- Above 18 years and below 27 years as on 9th January 2023
- The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories as follows:-
- OBC = Upto 30 years
- SC/ ST = Upto 32 years
- Departmental Candidates = Upto 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service.
- Windows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried:-
- SC/ ST = Upto 40 years
- Others = Upto 35 years
- Meritorious Sportsperson = Upto 32 years
IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive Pay Scale 2023
About Pay Scale: Intelligence Bureau Salary Structure for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive Posts is as follows:-
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- (Level 7) in the pay matrix + admissible Central Government Allowances and other benefits as follows:-
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Government allowances.
- Cash compensation in place of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB ACIO Selection Process 2023
About Selection Process: The authority of Intelligence Bureau will recruit best candidates for the posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive by conducting the various exams as follows:-
|I||Written Examination (Online mode)||100 marks|
|II||Written Examination (Descriptive type paper)||50 marks|
Applicants will have to appear in Tier-I objective type exam on the scheduled date at one of the 03 centres allotted out of their choice of 03 cities. Shortlisted candidates in Tier-I exam scoring above cutoff will have to attend Tier-II exam. The Tier-II will be descriptive type in nature. Lastly, based on combined performance in Tier 1 and Tier 2 examination, aspirants will be invited for appearing in Interview that is the final round of the selection process. Aspirants appearing for interviews may be subject to Psychometric/ Aptitude Test which will be part of the interview.
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam Application Fee
About Exam Fee & Mode of Payment: The following fee payment can be made through Online by Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, etc. and Offline by SBI Challan, etc.:-
|Category Names||Examination Fee||Recruitment Processing Charges||TOTAL AMOUNT|
|Male Candidates of General, EWS & OBC Categories:||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
|SC, ST, ExSM and All Female Candidates:||Not Applicable||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
IB ACIO 2023 Important Dates
The complete schedule for MHA IB ACIO-II/ Executive 2023 Recruitment is to be updated in the below table soon after the official announcement:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee by Online mode:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee through SBI Challan:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Tier-I Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter:||01 week prior exam date|
|Tier-I Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Tier-II Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Interview (Tier-III) Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Selection List:||To be notified later on|
Steps to Apply MHA IB ACIO Online Application Form 2023
Check the Step-wise Process to Apply Online Form for MHA Intelligence Bureau ACIO-II/ Exe Exam-2021 from below:-
- 1st Step – Log on to the official website of MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs).
- 2nd Step – On a home page, navigate to the “What’s New” section and then open a link titled as “MHA Intelligence Bureau Notification for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive“.
- 3rd Step – Download the detailed advertisement and go through it for Important details.
- 4th Step – Go ahead and click on the “MHA Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online” link.
- 5th Step – Fill up the Part-I of Application Form with your Personal details, Academic details and other particulars.
- 6th Step – In the Part-II of Application Form, pay your fee through online mode by Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- 7th Step – Upload your scanned copy of passport size photo and signature as per the instructions.
- 8th Step – Press the “Final Submit” and complete the registration process.
- 9th Step – Your ‘Registration-ID’ & ‘Password’ will appear on your screen, note it down.
- 10th Step – At last, take a printout of the registration slip for further use.
Official Links for MHA IB ACIO 2023 Recruitment
|IB ACIO-II/ Executive Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MHA IB ACIO-II/ Executive Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|MHA IB ACIO-II/ Exe 2021 Login (For Already Registered Candidates):||LOGIN HERE|
|MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) Official Website:||VISIT @ https://mha.gov.in|
IB ACIO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
Candidates can check the Scheme of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive Examination 2023 from the tables below:-
Tier-I Exam Pattern
- The Tier-1 exam will be held only in online mode.
- There will be 100 Objective type MCQs, divided into 05 parts containing 20 questions of 01 marks each.
- Negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer will be deducted as per the norms.
- The cut-off marks (minimum qualifying marks out of 100) in Tier-1 exam as follows:-
- UR/ GEN = 35 marks
- OBC/ EWS = 34 marks
- SC/ ST = 33 marks
- All Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/ EWS/ OBC/ SC/ ST
Based on performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I, aspirants would be shortlisted for Tier-II 10 times the number of vacancies and subject to the aspirant scoring minimum cut-off.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness (सामान्य जागरूकता)||20 ques.||20 marks||1 hour|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude (परिमाणात्मक उपयुक्तता)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|3.||Numerical/ Analytical/ Logical Ability & Reasoning (संख्यात्मक / विश्लेषणात्मक / तार्किक क्षमता और तर्कशक्ति)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|4.||English Language (अंग्रेजी भाषा)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|5.||General Studies (सामान्य अध्ययन)||20 ques.||20 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||60 minutes|
Tier-II Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Topics||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Essay (निबंध)||30 marks||1 hour|
|2.||English Comprehension & Precis Writing (अंग्रेजी समझ और संक्षेपिका लेखन)||20 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||50 marks||60 minutes|
IB ACIO-II/ Executive 2023 Bharti: Conclusion
MHA IB ACIO Recruitment 2023 Process, Eligibility Conditions, Selection Criteria, etc. related almost every detail in brief, we have covered under this article. Now those who have any doubts & want to ask us can share it in below comment box. We will try to get in touch with every query and reply to them. So guys stay in touch for latest news update on Intelligence Bureau Recruitment. Don’t forget to bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for rojgar samachar and govt job updates.
MHA IB ACIO-II/ Executive Recruitment 2023: FAQs
The detailed advertisement and link for applying online are available on the website of MHA (https://www.mha.gov.in/) under “What’s New” section or under the tab ‘Vacancies’. First, read the detailed advertisement and then apply accordingly.
Candidates should be between 18 to 27 years with Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised university and knowledge of computer.
The last date for submission of online application for Intelligence Bureau recruitment will be announced in due course of time.
A total number of vacancies is 2000, which is further liable to change.
Yes. Computer knowledge is a desirable qualification and mandatory too.
Candidates can check out a detailed notification of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive issued by IB for complete information about the syllabus.
Yes, if the final result has been out on or before the closing date, i.e. 09-01-2021.
For any difficulties, candidates may contact the help desk through E-Mail (email@example.com) and Phone No. (022-61087529) from Monday-Saturday (Timing: 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM).
Eligible candidates can download their admit card for Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam by visiting the official website of MHA and also from a link to be sent at their registered E-mail ID.
The date for conducting Tier-I Examination for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive is to be scheduled in due course of time.
Good Luck and Best Wishes for selection in Intelligence Bureau Department…!!