North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification & Online Application for RRC NCR Trade Apprentice 1664 Vacancies Released Apply Online Form at www.rrcpryj.org or www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in:
RRC North Central Railway, Prayagraj has released the latest Employment News of this week for Apprentice Posts at its online web portal. RRC Notification is regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 to select the eligible applicants for Act Apprenticeship Training for the year 2021-22. It is an opportunity for those looking for Railway Apprentice Vacancy in UP. Eligible candidates can submit RRC NCR Apprentice Online Application Form on or before 01-12-2021 from a direct link given below. For NCR Trade Apprentice Job Openings, RRC will fill up 1664 slots based on academic merits. To know all details on RRC North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Registration Dates, etc., refer to the below passages.
- 1 North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 2022 | 1664 RRC NCR Act Apprentice Vacancies Apply Online Form @ www.rrcpryj.org
- 1.1 RRC NCR Apprentice Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2021-22
- 1.4 NCR Trade Apprentice Stipend & Training Period
- 1.5 North Central Railway Apprentice Selection Process 2021-2022
- 1.6 North Central Railway Act Apprentice Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply RRC NCR Apprentice Online Application Form 2021 2022?
- 1.8 Important Links for North Central Railway Apprentice 2021 2022
- 1.9 RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 North Central Railway Apprentice Result, Merit List 2021
- 2 About North Central Railway Zone
- 3 North Central Railway (NCR) Bharti 2021 2022 – Help Desk
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 2022 | 1664 RRC NCR Act Apprentice Vacancies Apply Online Form @ www.rrcpryj.org
Good News for all those searching for Central Govt Vacancies in Indian Railways!! RRC North Central Railway has invited NCR Online Applications for Engagement of ACT Apprentices against the 1664 slots notified for training in the designated trades at Divisions – Prayagraj, Agra, Jhansi and Jhansi Workshop. All those candidates willing to apply online for RRC NCR Apprentice Vacancy must have age between 15-24 years & passed 10th Class/ 10+2 Exam with 50% marks & ITI. Contestants can apply North Central Railway Online Application for Trade Apprentice Seats w.e.f. 2nd November to 1st December 2021 on https://www.rrcpryj.org. Here candidates are requested to apply RRC NCR Online Form before the last date as afterwards will not be accepted in any case.
Candidates will get a direct link to download RRC NCR Apprentice Notification and Apply Online Application Form 2021 2022 from the bottom of this article. Aspirants must fill-up the application form with the correct details in a given format. NCR Apprentice Selection list will be prepared based on contestants’ academic marks.
RRC NCR Apprentice Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board:||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRB)|
|Department Name:||North Central Railway (NCR), Prayagraj|
|Notification No.:||RRC/NCR/02/2021 (Dated 12-10-2021)|
|Post Name:||Trade Apprentice (2021-2022)|
|Total Vacancies:||1664 vacancies/ slots|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location/ Placement:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Registration Mode:||Online Mode Only|
|Application Dates:||02 November to 01 December 2021|
|Quantification:||10th pass or 10+2 pass & ITI|
|Age Limit:||15-24 years|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Training Period:||One Year (Approx.)|
North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Act Apprentice Slots Division wise Details ♦|
|S. N.||Division Names||Total Slots/ Vacancies|
|01.||Prayagraj (PRYJ) Division – Mechanical Department||364|
|02.||Prayagraj (PRYJ) Division – Electrical Department||339|
|03.||Jhansi (JHS) Division||480|
|04.||Work Shop Jhansi||185|
|05.||Agra (AGC) Division||296|
Candidates can check the details of NCR Apprentice Trade wise and Division/ Workshop wise, number of aspirants to be appointed for training from a notification pdf available below. Here North Central Railway 1664 Apprentice Vacancies related complete information like essentials qualification, age limit, training location, stipend, application fees, etc. explained below.
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2021-22
All those aspirants seeking for latest Indian Railway Jobs must understand all the eligibility conditions prescribed under NCR Apprentice Zonal Notification No. 02/2021. An aspirant should apply only if he/ she fulfils the following eligibility criteria:-
AGE LIMITATION: Those who apply for NCR Act Apprentice Recruitment process must have the following age criteria category wise as on 01-12-2021:-
- Minimum 15 years of age and Maximum 24 years of age.
- The upper age relaxation may be beneficial by FIVE years in the case of SC/ ST Quota and THREE years in the case of OBC Category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 (ten) years for Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons and Ex-serviceman to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces.
- Educational Qualifications: Passed Matriculation or SSC/ 10th Class Examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks from a Government approved Board.
- Technical Qualifications: Certificate of ITI/ National Trade in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT.
- Note: For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman & Carpenter, minimum educational qualification is 08th Class pass from a recognized school and ITI/ Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
NCR Trade Apprentice Stipend & Training Period
- Training Period: The apprenticeship training period for selected applicants will be 01 (one) year.
- Stipend: All those applicants selected for apprenticeship training will get the stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the State Government.
North Central Railway Apprentice Selection Process 2021-2022
About Mode of Selection: The selection of Apprentice for training by North Central Railway, Prayagraj will be done based on a merit list prepared from the list of aspirants who have applied and are eligible in reference to the official notification. The criteria are as follows:-
- In the selection process, there will be no written test or interview only candidates appointed based on their 10th board exam marks and average mark in ITI.
- Eligible contestants will be selected based on an average of the percentage of marks obtained in the 10th exam [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and average marks obtained in the ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- The calculation of percentage of marks to be based on the total marks obtained in class 10th exam or its equivalent examination from an education Board/ Institute and not based on marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- In case two or more candidates get equal average marks or percentage, the older candidate will rank higher in the merit list.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Document/ Certificate Verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies. No TA or DA will be payable to such eligible aspirants.
- RRC Department will prepare the final selection list Unit wise, Trade wise and Community wise equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by candidates.
North Central Railway Act Apprentice Application Fee
About Payment of Fees: Candidates need to pay the following fee (Non-refundable) as per their category through online mode by Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|General, EWS & OBC Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|SC, ST, Physically Handicapped (PH) & Women Applicants:||No Fee|
How to Apply RRC NCR Apprentice Online Application Form 2021 2022?
Hey, Friends!! If you are interested in RRC NCR Apprentice recruitment process, submit your application by filling up and attaching the necessary documents. Keep all the required details and documents ready whenever you start the procedure. The application form can be applied by an online process only as per the North Central Railway Apprentice Notification rules. Those who don’t have any idea about how to get the application form and how to apply it can follow the process given below point to point:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website (https://www.rrcpryj.org/) from the below link.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, go to the option named “News & Recruitment” and press on it.
- 3rd Step – On the next page, select the link “North Central Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2021” and then click on it.
- 4th Step – First of all, download the official advertisement and then read all instructions as mentioned in it.
- 5th Step – If eligible, then proceed further to fill up the online application form with necessary details such as Full Name (in capital letter), Father’s Name & Occupation, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Religion, DOB, Gender, Mobile No., Address, Email ID, Identity Card (Voter ID/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Photo Credit Card/ Govt. Issued Photo ID Card), etc.
- 6th Step – Affix your recent passport size photograph and signature image on the application form.
- 7th Step – Attach required documents and certificates with the application.
- 8th Step – Verify the filled up details are correct or not.
- 9th Step – At last, press the “Submit” button to register the application form.
- 10th Step – Keep one copy of your application along with you until the completion of a recruitment process.
Important Links for North Central Railway Apprentice 2021 2022
Candidates interested in applying for RRC North Central Railway Apprenticeship Training 2021-22 can click on the below apply online link & submit their application on or before the deadline.
|RRC NCR Act Apprentice Notification 2021-22:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|RRC NCR Act Apprentice Online Application Form 2021-22:||APPLY ONLINE (Link will Active on 02 Nov-21)|
|RRC-NCR’s Official Website:||VISIT HERE – rrcpryj.org|
|VISIT HERE – ncr.indianrailways.gov.in|
RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
Candidates can check North Central Railway Apprentice Online Registration Dates & Fee Payment Dates from the following description. All the contestants are requested to submit their application within the dates mentioned below to avoid any disappointment. Candidates who miss the last date to register online application form cannot be able to apply at a later stage.
|Official Notification Date:||12-10-2021|
|Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form:||02-11-2021 @ 00.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form:||01-12-2021 @ 23.59 hrs.|
|Due Date to Deposit Unpaid Application Fee:||01-12-2021 @ 23.59 hrs.|
|Dates for Modification in Online Application Form:||01-12-2021 onwards|
|Date for Releasing of Merit List:||To be notified later on|
|Document Verification (DV) Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
North Central Railway Apprentice Result, Merit List 2021
About RRC-NCR Result/ Merit List Details: The merit list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the online web portal of North Central Railways. All those contestants who have applied their applications can download the NCR Apprentice Merit List from an official website link available above. Those who included in the merit list of eligible applicants will be informed by post. There is no further correspondence will be made in this regard to other candidates.
The board will declare results after at least 01-02 months of the registration process closed. We will update a list of selected candidates here on this page soon after official declaration. It is to notify everyone that no daily allowance or travelling allowance will be admissible for verification of documents.
About North Central Railway Zone
NCR came into existence in the year of 2003 on 1st April. It spans over parts of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Haryana with about 3062 route km. It is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The headquarters of this zone located at Allahabad. It is famously known as the “Work Horse of Indian Railways”. The NCR Zone spread across 3 Divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra. This zone is headed by Chairman and assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer. The sanctioned strength of the Cell has 11 Group C posts including that of the CA and 08 Group D posts.
It entrusted with the responsibility for making recruitment to all Group D posts including recruitment under PwD quota on Zonal Railway on NCR and other units. On a regular basis, it comes up with latest notification to hire most eligible candidates for various Group D posts. Those who are dreaming for 10th pass sarkari naukri can apply for the vacancies released by the RRC NCR Zone.
|♦ Other Recruitments in Railway ♦|
|RRB ALP Jobs Notification||Indian Rail Safety Staff Bharti|
|Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment||RRC CR Trade Apprentices Recruitment|
North Central Railway (NCR) Bharti 2021 2022 – Help Desk
|Contact/ Postal Address:||North Central Railway,
Balmiki Chauraha Nawab Yusuf Road,
Near Balaipur Colony,
Civil Lines, Prayagraj – 211001.
|Helpline Number (For Technical Problem):||05322223961 (9:30 AM To 6:00 PM)|
Apprentice Recruitment is a great opportunity for both freshers & experienced people waiting for job openings in NCR. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for the next updates on Result & Merit List. Contestants having any query can contact Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Authority through the official website. For the upcoming Central Govt Vacancies news, follow our website at a regular interval. Guys, Stay tuned to catch next latest updates on North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification & Application from this web page.
“Tech UFO Team Wishes ALL THE BEST and GOOD LUCK for RRC NCR Act Apprentices 2021-22.“