RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Hubli Notification Released for 1004 Vacancies Apply Online South Western Railway Application Form @www.rrchubli.in:
South Western Railway Hubli Recruitment 2021 Details: Finally, South Western Railway has published latest Centralized Notification for Act Apprentice Posts for 10th passed candidates having ITI trade certificate. RRC SWR, Hubballi invites Online applications for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. Interested candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions for RRC SWR Hubli Apprenticeship can apply online upto 9th January 2021 till 24.00 hrs. Aspirants can click on RRC Hubli Apprentice Apply Online link available below & start the registration process. But before applying online, we advise aspirants to take complete information of RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from this article.
- 1 RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification | South Western Railway Hubli 1004 Vacancies Apply Online @www.rrchubli.in
- 1.1 RRC Hubli Apprentice Notification 2020-21 – Overview
- 1.2 South Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021 – Details
- 1.3 RRC SWR Apprentice 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 RRC-SWR Hubballi Apprentice Application Fee
- 1.5 RRC SWR Act Apprentice 2020-21 Selection Process
- 1.6 Steps to Apply RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Online Application Form 2021
- 1.7 South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.8 RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Merit List 2021
- 1.9 RRC Hubli SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 2021 – FAQs
RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification | South Western Railway Hubli 1004 Vacancies Apply Online @www.rrchubli.in
Hello, Railway Job Seekers! RRC SWR Apprentice Notification released for imparting training under in the designated trades (Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, Painter, Carpenter, Turner, PASAA, etc.) at Divisions/ Workshops/ Units of South Western Railway, Hubli. Eligible candidates will undergo 01 year apprenticeship training. A total of 1004 Apprentice Posts in South Western Railway are available under Hubballi Division, Carriage Repair Workshop – Hubli, Bengaluru Division, Mysuru Division and Central Workshop, Mysuru. Aspiring candidates are required to submit RRC SWR Online Apprentice Application through a registration link provided at the official website of RRC Hubli. Those who are already undergoing or undergone training should not apply against this RRC Hubli notification.
Aspirants can check South Western Railway Apprentice 2020-21 qualifications, age limit, division wise vacancies, selection process, application fee, important dates, merit list and other details below in brief.
RRC Hubli Apprentice Notification 2020-21 – Overview
|Organization Name:||South Western Railway (RRC-SWR), Hubballi|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||SWR/RRC/Act Appr/01/2020|
|Total Vacancies:||1004 vacancies|
|Job Location:||Hubi, Karnataka|
|Registration Dates:||10th Dec 2020 to 9th Jan 2021|
|Qualifications:||10th/ 10+2 & ITI|
|Age Limit:||15-24 years|
|Training Period:||01 year|
South Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021 – Details
|♦ Division wise & Category wise Break up of Vacancies ♦|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217||112||31||16||58|
|Central Workshop, Mysuru||43||23||07||01||12|
RRC SWR Apprentice 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th pass or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- ITI – National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training OR Provisional Certificate by NCVT/ SCVT.
- General candidates should have above 15 years of age and below 24 years of age as on 10th December 2020.
AGE RELAXATION: The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as follows:-
- OBC candidates = 3 years
- SC/ ST candidates = 5 years
- PwD candidates = 10 years
- Check the notification for more details about relaxation in age.
RRC-SWR Hubballi Apprentice Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for Male Unreserved, Male OBC and Ex-servicemen Candidates.
- The application fee is not applicable for SC, ST, PWD and Women Candidates.
- Fee Payment Mode: The payment of fee will have to be made online through payment gateway using Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
RRC SWR Act Apprentice 2020-21 Selection Process
- Selected will be done based on Merit List prepared in respect of all those candidates who apply against the RRC South Western Railway Apprentice Notification.
- RRC Hubli Apprentice Merit List will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in matriculation with minimum 50% + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done (i.e. 50% of aggregate marks both in Matriculation & ITI).
- Applicants finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original documents/ certificates and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination as applicable for the Divisions/ Workshops/ Units.
Steps to Apply RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Online Application Form 2021
|♦ Step wise Process to Apply Online ♦|
|Step 01: Visit @https://www.rrchubli.in/, i.e. Official Website of RRC South Western Railway, Hubballi.
Step 02: In a homepage, click on a link named as “View Centralized Notification for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on SWR for the year 2019-2020 against EN.No.01/2020“.
Step 03: Read out the notification for complete details before proceeding further.
Step 04: Now, click on “New Registration” link.
Step 05: Insert your Personal Details (Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Email, etc.) and Qualifications.
Step 06: Upload your scanned copies of Passport sized photo, Signature, 10th board certificate, ITI passing certificate, Caste certificate (if applicable), Domicile certificate (for residents of Karnataka only), etc. as per instructions.
Step 07: Preview the application and then press the final “Submit” button.
Step 08: Pay the exam fees online via Internet banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
Step 09: You will receive a notification on your registered mobile no. and email after successful payment. Also, you will be intimated about the further steps on Mobile and Email.
Step 10: Don’t forget to take a printout of your Online Application & E-receipt.
South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:||10-12-2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application:||09-01-2021 (24:00 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||09-01-2021 (24:00 hrs)|
|Date to Release Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later|
RRC SWR Hubli Apprentice Merit List 2021
- Railway Recruitment Cell, SWR will prepare Hubli Apprentice Final Merit list Division/ Workshop/ Unit wise, Trade wise & Community wise and release within 1-2 months after completion of the registration process.
- The final merit list will be equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates as per the selection process.
- Candidates shortlisted in the merit list will get a call for appearing in document verification along Online Application Printout and other necessary documents or certificates for cross-checking.
CONCLUSION: Hopefully, this blog on RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification & Online Application Process would be helping those looking to apply for Apprenticeship in Hubballi. Aspirants can comment us below if they are having any queries about South Western Railway Recruitment. Bookmark this page (www.techufo.in) to visit regularly for the latest update. Go through below Frequently Asked Questions by candidates for your knowledge.
RRC Hubli SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 2021 – FAQs
Candidates will have to apply through online mode only by visiting the RRC/SWR/UBL website, i.e. https://www.rrchubli.in and submitting personal details, BIO-DATA, etc. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent by candidates.
Interested candidates having age in between 15-24 years and had passed 10th class exam or its equivalent (under 10+2) with mini. 50% marks & also having ITI certificate can go for the registration process after going through detailed notification.
Candidates can submit their application complete in all respect from 10-12-2020 to 09-01-2021.
No. Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this South Western Railway Hubli Notification (EN. No. 01/2020) as they are governed by the separate scheme of apprenticeship.
Yes. Candidates having any issues or problem can submit their representation at E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Luck & All the Best Wishes for Future…!!