Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification for 1.42 Lakh Latest Indian Rail Vacancies Circulars published to Apply Online Application at www.indianrailways.gov.in official website:
Indian Railways Employment News Latest Update for Govt Job-Seekers!! If you are looking to make careers in Indian Rail, then utilize this employment opportunity and read out the whole article. Due to recent Hirakhand Express issue, Indian Railway Department is planning to fill up latest 1.42 Lakh Jobs for Safety Staff vacant around the country in all the zones. This Bhartiya Rail Recruitment process is not started yet by the officials on their website but expected to proceed in upcoming months. The authority will upload Rail Safety Staff Notification 2017 download link to their site whenever they start the registration procedure. Those who are willing to apply for these most recent Railway vacancies must submit their application through online mode. In this page, we will update Railway Safety Officer Vacancy 2017 Online Application direct link at the bottom. Contestants can use those quick links available in this web page to check notification and submit application form without being late. You may check Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017 Process and Eligibility related further information from this article referring the remaining part or the official website.
Let’s Have Info About Indian Railways: IR well known as “Bhartiya Rail” within India and some part of the world. Its tagline is Lifeline to the Nation. It is a state-owned Railway Company responsible for rail transport in India. The Indian Railways were founded 163 years ago on 16th April 1853. Now, it is owned and operated by the Government of India (GOI) through the Ministry of Railways. It is one of the world’s largest rail networks. It is the world’s 07th largest commercial or utility employer by number of employees with over 1.338 million employees. It divided into 16 Zones. It is a multi-gauge; multi-traction system covers 108706 track kilometers and 63028 route kilometers. IR runs around 11,000 trains every day out of which 7,000 are passenger trains. They have established their intra-net ’Railnet’ for networking between Board, Zonal Headquarters, Divisional Headquarters, Production Units, Training Centers, etc. For the Safety and Security of 13 million passengers, a new step has taken by the board. The passenger security is currently a responsibility of RPF and the Government Reserve Police (GRP). Visit the official web page for more details.
Apply Now!! RRB ALP 2017 Recruitment (23000+ Vacancies)
Good News!! The Latest Recruitment from Indian Railways will be released soon for Rail Safety Staff 1.42 Lakh Posts unfilled across India. The officials have got down checking Hirakhand Express Train mishap on 21st January 2017 and noted that a huge number of Safety Officer Vacancies was missing. We are confident about this latest Railway Jobs 2017 openings will empower all the interested and eligible candidates looking for new vacancies in Indian Railways. There is 24% vacancy in Bhartiya Rail Safety Officer Jobs in East Coast Railway Sector as per official records. In the East Coast Railways, out of 6,398 Engineering Staff Posts only 4,827 filled and remaining 1,571 are vacant. As per further details, 67 security posts, 93 signal and telecom posts, and 613 electrical local running posts are also unfilled. K Shiva Kumar, divisional secretary, SCR Mazdoor Union has said even in SCR zone there are over 10,000 Railway safety staff vacancies available for recruitment. Looking to these entire situations, we are expecting Department will soon disclose Indian Railway Recruitment notification at their official webpage i.e. indianrailways.gov.in
As we know, all the interested people are waiting to download Railway Safety Staff Online Application 2017 from the official website. Don’t get hurry; we will inform you guys as soon as online submission process starts by the board. According to Latest Rail News Vacancy Circulars, the recruitment of Engineering Staff, Signaling Staff, and Loco Pilot is likely to start within near future. Till the registration process start, we insist candidates have a look at the following description. The details about educational qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. briefly given below.
Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017 Latest Details:-
Department Name: Indian Railways (IR)
Job Notification No.:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1.42 Lakh (approx.)
Post Name: Safety Staff
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Placement: India
Application Mode: On-line mode
Salary (per month):
- The selected candidates will get handsome pay scale plus grade pay from the department after passing all the selection procedure.
- If you want details related to allowances, then advised referring the Indian Rail Jobs Official Notification whenever released.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- Unreserved Candidates – Update Soon
- Reserved Contestants – Update Soon
- Note: We will update application fee category wise as soon as the official notice published by the recruitment board.
Indian Railways is one of the biggest employers in India and many people aspire to be part of this prestigious organization. Do you want to participate in these Central Govt Vacancies recruitment procedure?? If yes, then you must have required qualification and age limit mentioned below. Those who find suitable for jobs by authorities only they will get appointed. In the Railway Safety Staff Notification 2017-2018, recruitment board will reveal all the necessary instructions and other conditions. Once the recruitment starts, an official link to apply Bhartiya Rail Online Application for 1.42 vacant safety staff posts will be available on this page. All those contestants who are looking forward to this recruitment can bookmark our website www.techufo.in for further updates on a regular interval.
Indian Rail 1.42 Lakh Safety Staff Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
All the interested contestants must have following qualifications for Rail Safety Staff Posts from a Government recognized Board, University or Institute.
- 10th/12th pass
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline
Age Limit (as on Cutoff date):
- All the applied contestants’ age should be more than 18 years.
- The maximum age limit to be mentioned by the board in an advertisement.
- The Reserved Category Applicants like OBC, SC, ST, PWD, EX-Serviceman, etc. will get age relaxation in the upper limit as per Indian Government reservation rules.
Note: Contestants will get more information on required qualification and age limitation by downloading the official notification from a link uploaded below.
The following selection process will be organized to fill up 1,42,000 posts for Rail Safety Staff across India:
- Written Examination
- Screening Test
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment Registration Dates:-
As of now, the application submission process not started by the IR Department. Whenever the registration starts for Bharatiya Rail Suraksha Staff Bharti 2017-2018, we will update below list. The Official Notification, Starting and Ending Dates for Recruitment registration will update soon.
- Official Notification Release Date: Update Soon
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: Notified Soon
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Download Dates: Update Later
- Exam Dates: Notified Later
- Result Publication Dates: To Notified Later
How to Apply Indian Railway Safety Officer Online Application Form 2017?
- Subscribe to the official website for online registration procedure.
- In a homepage, navigate to the News & Recruitment section available in a left side.
- Now, open a link named as “Download Notification for Rail Safety Staff 1.42 Lakh Vacancies Recruitment across India Circulars”.
- The official notification pdf file will appear on your screen.
- Download the pdf file and read all the instructions for being sure about your eligibility criteria.
- After going thoroughly, click on “Apply On-line” link to proceed further.
- An online application will open containing mandatory and non-mandatory fields.
- Insert your Personal, Professional, Communication and other required details in the recruitment form.
- Attach passport size photograph, signature and other certificates in scanned copies.
- Pay the application fee using available sources.
- Finally, press “SUBMIT” button to register your application form.
- The Unique Registration ID Number and Password will generate after the successful registration process.
- Print a copy of recruitment form for further reference.
Railway Safety Staff Notification 2017-18 –> Download PDF
Indian Rail Recruitment 2017 –> Apply Online
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Hello, Friends!! To get the latest news on Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017 Application and Notification release date, keep visiting this website regularly. Our team will mention dates for online submission of applications soon in this article. We have written this article to help those unemployment people searching sarkari naukri in their state. Candidates will find the Railways Jobs 2017 details from this webpage. If there will be any further update, contestants will get it from our site. Share your query with us through a comment segment. We will try our best to answer every question of readers by taking less time. Keep viewing this web page regularly for fresh updates. ALL THE BEST Guys!!