Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification for RRC Mumbai Act Apprentices 2326 vacancies published to apply RRCCR Online Application Form at www.rrccr.com official website:
Hello, Friends!! Today we are sharing the latest information related to new job openings in central railway through this web page. As per updates, current employment news released by the Central Railway Recruitment Cell to fill up 2326 posts of Apprentice in various Clusters like Mumbai, Bhusawal, Solapur, Nagpur, and Pune. Interested candidates can download Central Railway Act Apprentices Notification No: RRC/CR/AA1/2016 from a quick link attached at the end of this article. The RRC authority has recently revealed this employment notification at their official website to hire most eligible candidates. It is a splendid opportunity for job-seekers who are in search of latest RRC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancies. Those career-oriented people fascinated in this recruitment process are advised to refer eligibility details from a notification. Contestants will find RRCCR Online Application Form link from the official web page and also available below to this article. The online registration already started from 01/10/2016. We insist contenders check Central Railway Recruitment 2017 related details like qualification, age criteria, selection process, etc. from the following passages.
About Railway Recruitment Cell: It is a Government Department, established on 27th April 1998 under the Ministry of Railways. After its formation, RRC headquartered at New Delhi. It formed for the recruitment of new employees in the Indian Railways. It also looks after the activities of RRBs including expenditure incurred for recruitment. This board evaluates the performance of RRBs and advises them on priorities as required. There are total 21 RRCs situated in different parts of India. The Indian Railways divided into zones and divisions. It has total 70 divisions. The Mumbai Central Railway is one of those divisions. The CR is one of the longest zones of Indian Railways. The head office of this zone is located in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai. It covers a large part of the Maharashtra and small part of Southern Madhya Pradesh & North-Eastern Karnataka. It divided into 05 (five) divisions namely Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Solapur, and Pune. Frequently, RRCCR releases employment notifications to appoint highly talented people for various posts like Group C, Group D, Trade Apprentices, etc. Those candidates interested in CR Mumbai ITI Jobs can visit the official website www.rrccr.com for more details.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Details @www.rrccr.com
Recently for Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment of 2326 posts, the Railway Recruitment Cell has published a notification pdf file on 27th October 2016. Now, the board invited online applications from the interested and skilled candidates for the engagement of Act Apprentices (training) in the designated trades at CR Workshops/ Units. The Central Railway Jobs of Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Turner, Electrician, Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, Administrative Assistant (Programming & Systems), Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance, etc. going to fill up in the 05 divisions. For these CR Apprentice posts, eligible candidates have to fill and submit RRCCR Online Application Form on or before the due date at the designated portal. Aspirants are advised to apply their application much before a closing date of registration for avoiding last minute rush. There may be a possibility of failure to open the RRCCR website due to heavy load during last days. So, try to apply your registration form as early as possible.
Central Railway Notification 2017 Download PDF
Guys! If you are hunting for 10th pass railway jobs opening to start your career, then we have all the relevant details here on this page. Also, we have provided detailed instructions for filling up RRCCR Act Apprentice Applications through on-line mode at the bottom. Contestants are required to apply online for RRC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancies by visiting the RRC/CR concerned website.
Name of the Organization: Central Railways (CR)
Recruitment Notification No.: RRC/CR/AA1/2016
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maharashtra
Total No. of Vacancies: 2326
Name of the Post: Act Apprentice
CR Vacancy Details:-
A) Mumbai Cluster: 1596 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) – 258
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60
- Sr. DEE (TRS) Kalyan – 179
- Sr. DEE (TRS) Kurla – 192
- Parel Workshop – 216
- Matunga Workshop – 579
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 59
B) Bhusawal Cluster: 421 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122
- Electric Loco Shed – 80
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118
- Manmad Workshop – 51
- TMW Nashik Road – 50
C) Solapur Cluster: 124 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 103
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21
D) Nagpur Cluster: 107 vacancies
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 59
E) Pune Cluster: 78 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 28
- Diesel Loco Shed – 50
Central Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2017-2018
All the candidates must have completed 10th Standard exam with minimum 50% marks to submit their RRC CR applications for 2326 jobs of Apprentices in various cluster. Applicants are also required to have a National Trade Certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training. To crack these latest ITI jobs, general category applicants’ age must be above 15 years and below 24 years as on cutoff date. Before applying, contestants are suggested to ensure their eligibility by going through the RRC Central Railway Act Apprentices Notification 2017. Read the remaining part of this article as it would be helpful in knowing the latest Central Railway Mumbai Vacancies details. You may check regular updates on CR Recruitment from this page or the official website.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Kindly refer official notification for details regarding pay scale and grade pay post wise.
- Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) for General and OBC Categories
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates
Fee Payment Modes:
- Aspirants have to deposit their fee online through the payment gateway.
- The fee payment can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
CR Mumbai Apprentice Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (as on 01/11/17):
- Those general category applicants who have completed 15 years of age and those who have not completed 24 years of age are eligible for these vacancies.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST Aspirants by 05 years and OBC Applicants by 03 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by up to 10 years in a case of Persons with Disability (PWD).
Minimum Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have following qualifications cleared from a recognized board or university.
- 10th Class Exam (under 10+2 examination system) or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- A National Trade Certificate in a related trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) is compulsory for these jobs.
- The selection board will appoint eligible candidates based on their percentage obtained in Matriculation (minimum 50% aggregate marks) and ITI marks.
- There will be no written examination or viva-voce conducted by the authority for this recruitment.
Procedure to Fill RRCCR Act Apprentice Online Application Form 2017:-
Contestants are advised to indicate their active Mobile Number and valid E-mail ID in the ON-LINE application form. Applicants have to keep their Email-ID and Contact Number active during the entire recruitment process. The authority will send all the important messages through email/SMS.
- Open the official website or click on a link attach below to start the registration process.
- In a homepage, find out a link named as “Download RRC Central Railway Notification 2017” and then open it.
- First of all, download official advertisement and read it carefully for being sure about your eligibility.
- Now, press on “Online Application for engagement (Training) of Trade Apprentices in Central Railway” link to proceed further.
- Fill up the prescribed format without making any mistake. You will not be able to edit these details after registration.
- Check the filled up details and then click on “Register” button.
- The registration number and password will send to your registered E-mail address.
- Now, re-login with Registration ID and Password.
- Select Cluster Appling for along with Unit.
- Insert educational qualification information and address details.
- Choose file to upload your scanned photograph (less than 70 kb and 30 kb) and signature photograph (less than 70 kb and 30 kb).
- Make fee payment following the instructions.
- Download the copy of application form.
- Print a copy of the same for just reference.
Kindly Note: Keep the application and registration number at a secure place for future reference. If found eligible, then you will get a call for Document Verification. The print out of application is required to produce at the time of Document Verification.
CR Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
- Official Advertisement Release Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: Update Soon
- Date for Closing Online Application Process: Update Soon
- Merit List Release Date: Update Soon
Central Railway Act Apprentices Final Merit List Details:-
- The CR authority will publish a list of selected candidates at RRC website.
- The RRC board will not prepare centralized merit list.
- The final merit list will be prepared cluster-wise, trade wise and community wise.
- Applicants can check below links to download the merit list of qualified contestants for these Indian Railway Jobs in Central Region.
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
Help Desk Number: 9768010219 & 9768010681 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
Eligible job seekers should not miss this employment opportunity in India Railways. The last date to register applications through online process is 30th Nov’16. The applications will not get accepted at the official website after the due date of registration. Here we notify contenders that the Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply online link available above to this paragraph. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates on CR vacancy in upcoming days. If you have any query related to this topic, then leave your comment in a feedback box. We will try our best to provide you immediate help as fast as possible. You can bookmark this website www.techufo.in for the upcoming central govt jobs in India. kindly visit this website regularly. ALL THE BEST!!