DFCCIL Result 2019, dfccil.gov.in MTS Result, DFCCIL Executive/ Junior Executive Results, Dedicated Freight Corridor Exam Cut Off Marks, DFCCIL Advt 11/2018 Merit List Download Link available online here:
DFCCIL MTS/ Executive/ Junior Executive Result 2019 Check Here from this page. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has started releasing results of Multi Tasking Staff, Executives and Jr. Executive (Technician) CBT Exam held on 10th, 11th & 13th Nov 2018. All those eligible candidates who have attended Computer Based Test as their wait for DFCCIL Advt 11/2018 Result Date will be over soon in next month. Right now, everyone is waiting very energetically for DFCCIL Jr Executive Results along with Dedicated Freight Corridor MTS Result & Merit List to declare. If applicants searching DFCCIL Executive MTS Cut off Marks, then refer the table given below. We can see the eager of every contestant because after that only they will able to forecast their further selection for D.V., Psycho Test and PET. Just click on DFCCIL Result 2019 direct link attached below & check your selection status. Read out below written article for more details about Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Online Exam Results/ Merit List & Cutoff Marks.
|Latest Update!! DFCCIL MTS CBT Exam 2018 Result & Cut Off Marks Declared and available here to check from the bottom of this web page under “Quick Link” heading. Stay tuned @techufo.in for further updates on final results of MTS, Executive & Jr Executive.|
DFCCIL Result 2019 | Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. Executive/ Jr Executive/ MTS Results Cutoff Marks & Merit List @www.dfccil.gov.in
- 1 DFCCIL Result 2019 | Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. Executive/ Jr Executive/ MTS Results Cutoff Marks & Merit List @www.dfccil.gov.in
- 1.1 dfccil.gov.in Executive/ Junior Executive/ MTS Result 2019 Date
- 1.2 How to check DFCCIL Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Executive & Jr Executive Exam 2018 Results?
- 1.3 DFCCIL Advt 11/2018 Result PDF
- 1.4 DFCCIL Merit List 2019 Details – MTS, Junior Executives & Executives
- 1.5 DFCCIL Cut off Marks 2019
- 1.6 Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Result 2019
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited on 10/11/2018, 11/11/2018 and 13/11/2018 has conducted Computer based online examination for the posts of Executive, Junior Executive (Technician) and MTS – Multi Tasking Staff (Electrical, Operating, Civil and S&T). This online exam successfully held in different shifts at various centers around the country. As per the survey made by a reliable source, nearly four-five thousand candidates have attempted online exam with an aim to qualify further by scoring good marks. Every session of Computer Based Test (CBT) organized for total 02 hours time duration. The exam paper hosted with total 120 objective type questions containing 96 questions related to discipline, 12 questions on General Knowledge (GK) and 12 questions on reasoning. For MTS job, the question paper was objective in nature with subjects like General Knowledge/ Awareness, Mathematics, and Reasoning, etc. DFCCIL Executive/ Jr Executive/ MTS Merit List PDF will consist of selected candidates’ Name, Roll Number, Category (M/ F) and many other Important details. Candidates can check DFCCIL Results of Computer Based Test against Advt No. 11/2018 from http://dfccil.gov.in URL uploaded at the end of this page.
dfccil.gov.in Executive/ Junior Executive/ MTS Result 2019 Date
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Company Name:||DEDICATED FREIGHT CORRIDOR CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD
(डेडिकेटेड फ्रेट कोर्रिडोर)
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||11/2018|
|Kind of Page Info:||Result/ Merit List & Cut off Marks|
|Vacancy Names:||a) Executive (Civil, Electrical, S&T & Operating)
b) Junior Executive (Civil, Electrical & S&T)
c) Multi Tasking Staff (Civil, Electrical, S&T & Operating)
|No. of Posts:||1572 posts|
|Exam Application Date:||01st to 31st August 2018|
|Exam Name:||Computer Based Test (Online mode)|
|Examination Dates:||» 10th November 2018 (Saturday)
» 11th November 2018 (Sunday)
» 13th November 2018 (Tuesday)
|Answer Key Status:||Release soon after exam|
|CBT Result Release Status:||» Executive (Civil, Electrical, S&T & Operating): RELEASED
» Jr Executive (Civil, Elect., S&T): RELEASED
» MTS (Civil, Electrical, S&T & Operating): RELEASED
|Merit List URL Link:||Attached below|
|Cutoff Marks Post wise:||Check below table|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
|Official Website:||» www.dfccil.gov.in
How to check DFCCIL Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Executive & Jr Executive Exam 2018 Results?
Hey, Guys!! Here are the simple steps to download & check DFCCIL Executive, Junior Executive and MTS CBT Online Exam 2018 Results from the official website as shown below. Hence, guys follow the below given step by step procedure carefully and reach out to your DFCCIL Recruitment Result of Advertisement Number 11/2018. Also just after the following steps, an official quick web link to Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Results is available below for you guys.
- Step 01: First, open the official web page of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (डेडिकेटेड फ्रेट कोर्रिडोर कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड).
- Step 02: Now, have a look at “latest updated news” section that placed on left side of the homepage.
- Step 03: In that section, find out a download link named as “Results of DFCCIL MTS, Executive & Junior Executive Online Examination 2018”.
- Step 04: After you find out the result/ merit list link, click on it and open it.
- Step 05: In next window, insert your USER ID Number, DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) and Password.
- Step 06: A pdf file of merit list will display soon after a valid submission of above-mentioned details. In this pdf file, name and roll number of the selected candidates will be specified.
- Step 07: If your name is there in a merit list than without wasting time save it to your computer.
- Step 08: If possible, then please take one or two print out as per your convenience for next selection phase.
DFCCIL Advt 11/2018 Result PDF
DFCCIL Results for the Posts of MTS (Grade-IV) (Civil/ Trackman, Electrical/ Helper, S&T/ Helper and Operating/ Gateman), Junior Executive (Grade-III) (Civil/ Artisan, S&T and Electrical) and Executive (Civil, Electrical, S&T and Station Master & Controller) will be available to download in PDF file format. After a declaration of DFCCIL Multi Tasking Staff Online Exam Results/ Merit List on the official web portal, all candidates have to enter their USER ID/ Application Reference Number, Password, and DOB. Here everyone who at present seeking Dedicated Freight Corridor MTS Results page link kindly informed that it would release in the next month. The board authority will reveal an official answer key in set wise pdf file through their authorized website soon after completion of the examination. Those who qualify in the Computer Based Test will be called for PET Exam/ Document Verification process as per the rules. All the contestants’ final selection will be made based on their rank in DFCCIL Merit list of Jr Executive, Executive and MTS vacancies. The department has allotted helpdesk email ID to those contestants appeared for the test. It has also provided Facilitation Counters in the form of Toll-Free Helpline No. 1800 209 0827 to solve candidate’s query related this examination.
DFCCIL Merit List 2019 Details – MTS, Junior Executives & Executives
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Result for Jr. Executive Level Posts, Executive Level Posts & MTS (Multi-tasking Staff) Level Posts will be prepared as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- On the basis of online written examination held on 10th Nov, 11th Nov & 13th Nov 2018, availability of vacancies and reservation rules, eligible candidates will be provisionally shortlisted for Physically Efficiency Test (PET) and Verification of the Original documents.
- In the DFCCIL CBT Exam Result of 1572 vacancies, the Name and Roll Number of aspirants shortlisted will be made available along with other details.
- DFCCIL Advt 11/2018 Exam Score Card Link will be available for 02 months from the date of the particular notice. Further, no queries to be accepted and solved after 02 months.
- For Candidate Login, those who have forgotten their Password can recover it by submitting User ID through an option available in a login page. Also, you can change your Password by following the same process.
- DFCCIL Final Result/ Merit List is to be formed in order of merit, based on candidate’s options, availability of total vacancies and as per extant reservation rules.
- In case of a tie of marks obtained by more than one aspirants, the resolution has done as per methodology. The aspirant with earlier or older DOB has placed higher in the merit list.
- To be considered for recruitment, selected aspirants will be required to undergo Medical Examination and found medically fit, in addition to other criteria such as the availability of vacancies in the department.
- Joining letters will be issued to selected candidates after finalization of a training plan. Eligible candidates will be informed through the official website and/ or registered email ID.
- Just from the date of declaration of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd Final Results, the details of application forms will be preserved upto 06 (six) months period and thereafter it shall be destroyed by officials without any notice.
- As all candidates are selected purely as per merit, so beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap. Candidates attempting to influence authority directly or indirectly to be disqualified and further legal action to be initiated.
DFCCIL Cut off Marks 2019
|♦ Dedicated Freight Corridor Cutoff List Category wise & Post wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||MTS Cut Off||Executive Cut Off||Jr. Executive Cut Off|
|a.||UR/ Unreserved||70-75 marks||80-85 marks||75-85 marks|
|b.||OBC/ Other Backward Class||60-70 marks||70-75 marks||70-80 marks|
|c.||SC/ Scheduled Castes||55-60 marks||60-70 marks||65-70 marks|
|d.||ST/ Scheduled Tribes||55-60 marks||50-60 marks||55-65 marks|
|f.||PWD/ Persons with Disability||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|NOTE: Here we have tried to mention post wise expected cut off list of all categories. The actual cut off marks as and when declared, we will update it here for the sake of candidates. The recruiting authority will make cutoff list considering various factors related to the exam. If you have expected cutoff marks according to your knowledge, then share it in a comment box below. The officials will release Highest and Lowest (Cut-off) Marks, out of Total 120 Marks, obtained by Candidates in the CBT Examination. However, all aspirants have to obtain Minimum Qualifying Marks in their respective categories such as GEN = 40%, OBC = 30%, SC = 30% and ST = 25%.|
About Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited: It is a Special Purpose Vehicle that formed under the administrative control of Railway Ministry, Government of India (GOI). It was established in the year 2006 on 30th Oct, to undertake financial resources, planning, development, construction, maintenance of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. It was incorporated under Indian Companies Act 1956. A headquarter of this Public Sector Unit is situated in New Delhi, the capital of India. Mr Adesh Sharama is currently a Managing Director (MD) of this Government authorized organization. This company’s main vision is to construct dedicated freight corridors across India to mark a strategic inflexion point in the history of Indian Railways. A couple of months back on 01st August, a fresh recruitment notification published to fill up total 1572 vacancies of MTS, Executives & Junior Executives in various disciplines like Civil, Electrical, S&T, Operating, etc. Interested ones had given a massive response to this employment notice 11/2018 by submitting the application form for particular posts. A higher authority has provided a link for downloading DFCCIL e-Admit card through the official web portal to all those who had registered their names before the last date.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Result 2019
Our www.techufo.in web team wishes ALL THE BEST to everybody for Dedicated Freight Corridor Results/ Merit List of Advt No. 11/2018. Here we hope all those who have applied for MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), Executives & Junior Executives Posts and attended the exam they got complete DFCCIL Result 2019 Cut Off Marks related information from this web page. We suggest every reader bookmark this page for updates like employment news today, govt jobs opportunities, 10th pass careers alerts, Bank Job notifications, etc. Please share your doubts or queries about the result in a comment box if you have any. We will try to reply as fast as possible soon after you submit it in a feedback box below. If you don’t want to miss a single update on results of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, then stay connected with us!!