DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification for Executive, Junior Executive and Junior Manager 1074 vacancies Published Apply Online Application Form at www.dfccil.com:
Hey, 10th pass job & diploma/ degree jobs seekers! Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. has circulated the latest Job Advertisement to recruit eligible aspirants from Open Market in Civil, Electrical, S&T, Operations & BD and Mechanical Departments. Here DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification to fill up Executive, Jr. Executive and Jr. Manager posts in various disciplines has released. As per the advertisement, there are 1074 DFCCIL vacancies available for those who love working with passion and dedication. Interested candidates can submit DFCCIL Online Application from 24th April to 23rd July 2021. A direct link to download DFCCIL Executive, Junior Executive & Jr Manager Jobs Notification PDF and Apply Online link is also available at the end of this page.
- 1 DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification | 1074 Executive, Jr Manager & Junior Executive Vacancies Apply Online @ www.dfccil.com
- 1.1 DFCCIL Executive/ Jr Manager/ Jr Executive Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 DFCCIL Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 DFCCIL Jobs Opening Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.4 DFCCIL Scale of Pay Post wise
- 1.5 DFCCIL Vacancies 2021 Selection Process
- 1.6 DFCCIL Bharti Application Fee & Mode Payment
- 1.7 How to Apply DFCCIL Executive, Jr Executive & Jr Manager Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 dfccil.com recruitment 2021 – important dates
- 1.9 DFCCIL Exam 2021 Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.10 About Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
- 1.11 Help Desk for DFCCIL Online Recruitment 2021
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification | 1074 Executive, Jr Manager & Junior Executive Vacancies Apply Online @ www.dfccil.com
As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. Recruitment Notice, the Organization has invited the online application from eligible candidates for 1074 vacancies of various disciplines. Aspirants willing to go for these Central Government Jobs Opening 2021 should have qualifications like 10th pass (Matriculation) or Diploma or Graduation Degree in concerned subjects or ITI from any recognized university. Appropriate contestants can apply online application for DFCCIL Executive/ Junior Executive/ Jr Manager Vacancies at the designated site on all days till 23-07-2021 upto 23:45 hrs. The online registration link will be functional at an official website only. After the due date, the registration form will not be accepted for any reasons.
We notify contestants that DFCCIL selection process will be done based on Online Computer Based Test (CBT), CBAT, Document Verification, Interview and Medical Test. We have attached DFCCIL Executive Recruitment Apply Online Link below to this web page so candidates can register their application directly from here. Candidates will get the complete details about Junior Manager & Executives Careers in DFCCIL from the below tabular form.
DFCCIL Executive/ Jr Manager/ Jr Executive Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name:||DEDICATED FREIGHT CORRIDOR CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||04/2021|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||1074 vacancies|
|Post Description:||1) Executive
2) Junior Executive
3) Junior Manager
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||All over India|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||24 April to 23 July 2021|
|Exam (CBT) Dates:||27, 28, 29 & 30 September 2021|
All the brief instructions on DFCCIL Post wise Vacancies, age limit, academic qualification, pay scale, application fees, selection process, important dates & application procedures explained below.
DFCCIL Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Code||Post Names||No. of Vacancies|
|11||Junior Manager (Civil)||31|
|12||Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77|
|13||Junior Manager (Mechanical)||03|
|23||Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||87|
|24||Executive (Operations & BD)||237|
|31||Junior Executive (Electrical)||135|
|32||Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||147|
|33||Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||225|
|34||Junior Executive (Mechanical)||14|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES ⇒||1074|
DFCCIL Jobs Opening Eligibility Criteria 2021
WHO CAN APPLY? Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the DFCCIL Posts.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: All interested candidates must possess the following qualifications from a Government approved University or Institution.
- Junior Manager (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD): 02 years MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM in Marketing/ Business Operation/ Customer Relation/ Finance with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Manager (Mechanical): Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engg/ Electrical Engg/ Mechatronics Engg/ Industrial Engg/ Production Engg/ Automobile Engg/ Manufacturing Engg/ Instrumentation & Control Engg/ Electronics & Communications Engg/ Electronics Engg with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ S&T): Diploma (03 years) in relevant discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Executive (Operations & BD): Graduation Degree with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Executive (Electrical/ Mechanical/ S&T): Matriculation (10th Class pass) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) years duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by SCVT/ NCV in the relevant trade with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Executive (Operations & BD): Matriculation (10th pass) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT in any trade with not less than 60% mark in aggregate OR Graduate in any discipline.
- Note: For further information regarding post wise qualification and experience, we suggest every contestant refer to the official notification that we have linked at the end of this article.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-01-2021):-
- Junior Manager Posts: Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 27 years old
- Executive & Junior Executive Posts: Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old
- The age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per Govt’s Reservation Rules and Regulations.
- The upper age-limit for reserved category candidates as follows:-
- 03 (three) years for OBC candidates
- 05 (five) years for SC/ ST candidates
- 08 (eight) years for regular employees of DFCCIL
- 10 (ten) years for PH candidates (15 years for SC/ ST & 13 years for OBC)
- For more details about age relaxation, check the official notification.
DFCCIL Scale of Pay Post wise
- Junior Manager Jobs Pay Scale: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- (IDA Pay Scale) (E-2)
- Executive Jobs Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- (IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
- Junior Executive Jobs Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 68,000/- (IDA Pay Scale) (N-5)
DFCCIL Vacancies 2021 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The selection for Junior Executive, Executive and Junior Manager Vacancies in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd is to be done on the basis of performance in the following tests:-
- Junior Manager (Civil/ Operations & BD/ Mechanical): Computer Based Test (Online Based), Document Verification, Interview and Medical Test
- Executive (Civil/ Electrical/ S&T/ Mechanical): Computer Based Test (Online Based), Document Verification and Medical Test
- Executive (Operations & BD): Computer Based Test (Online Based), Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT), Document Verification and Medical Test
- Junior Executive (Electrical/ S&T/ Operations & BD/ Mechanical): Computer Based Test (Online Based), Document Verification and Medical Test
DFCCIL Bharti Application Fee & Mode Payment
- Rs. 1000/- (rupees one thousand only) for Junior Manager (GEN, OBC-NCL & EWS) Vacancy.
- Rs. 900/- (rupees nine hundred only) for Executive (GEN, OBC-NCL & EWS) Vacancy.
- Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred only) for Jr. Executive (GEN, OBC-NCL & EWS) Vacancy.
- NO FEE for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay fee by Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
- The application fee will be Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable once paid by candidates.
How to Apply DFCCIL Executive, Jr Executive & Jr Manager Online Application Form 2021?
Eligible candidates will have to Apply Online through the DFCCIL website – www.dfccil.com. The online registration process involves 02 (two) steps for filling up the application form. Once before filling up Online Registration Form for DFCCIL Junior Executive, Junior Manager & Executive Posts, candidates must have a look at detailed eligibility information and refer to instructions under “How to Apply” available in Official Notification. However, follow the below steps and complete the registration process.
|♦ Steps to Apply Online ♦|
|1st Step – Open the Official Website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
2nd Step – Navigate to the DFCCIL Careers Page that is available on a homepage.
3rd Step – On that page, press on the link named “DFCCIL Online Application for the Posts of Executive, Jr. Executive & Jr Manager”.
4th Step – First check the notification properly and then go through all mandatory instructions carefully as prescribed in it.
5th Step – Fill up the prescribed format of application with mandatory details of Personal, Qualifications, Declaration, etc.
6th Step – Upload your recent passport size colour photograph (size up to 100 kb) & signature (size up to 100 kb) in jpg/ jpeg format only.
7th Step – At the last press on the “Submit” button after verifying inserted data.
8th Step – Download and then print out the submitted copy of the registration form and SBI Bank Challan for fee payment.
|NOTE: As every candidate has to apply through ON-LINE, so no documents or certificates and application forms are required to be sent to officials by post. The candidate’s canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of his/ her candidature. The application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn as well as fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. Here every applicant is advised to keep the copy of e-receipt with them as a token of remittance of fee just for future reference.|
dfccil.com recruitment 2021 – important dates
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications:||24-04-2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application (Step-I):||
23-07-2021 upto 11:45 PM
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form (Step-II):
23-07-2021 upto 11:45 PM
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee through Dr/ Cr Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan (Step-II):||
23-07-2021 upto 11:45 PM
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Availability Date :||12-15 days prior CBT Exam Date|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Date:||27-09-2021, 28-09-2021, 29-09-2021 & 30-09-2021|
|CBT Exam Result Declaration Date:||To be notified later on|
|CBAT/ DV/ Interview/ Medical Test Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Final Result/ Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later on|
DFCCIL Exam 2021 Pattern, Syllabus
The question paper for Computer based Test will be of Objective Multiple Choice type having 120 questions. The indicative Syllabus for all posts is as follows:-
- The CBT Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only.
- The Standard of Questions will conform with the Educational Standards prescribed for the posts.
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in Computer based Test. 1/4th (0.25) of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for CBT are as follows:-
- 40% for UR, UR (Ex-S) and UR (PH).
- 30% for SC/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS, SC/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS (Ex-S) and SC/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS (PH).
- 25% for ST, ST (Ex-S) and ST (PH).
About Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited
DFCCIL is a Public Sector Undertaking Company that runs under the administrative control of Railway Ministry, Indian Government. On 30th October 2006, it has been registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956. It was headquartered in New Delhi, the capital of India. The Organization mainly works to undertake development, planning and mobilization of financial resources. It also works for the construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. It is the most ambitious and largest ever project in the infrastructure sector, set up to give the economy a boost and build high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. Visit the official website of DFCCIL to check more its details.
Help Desk for DFCCIL Online Recruitment 2021
If any aspirant is having technical queries relating to the filling up of online application, then contact the help-desk at Email or Phone Number from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on working days:-
|Contact Address:||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd.
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan,
Metro Station Building Complex,
New Delhi – 110001
|Helpline Number:||022 – 61087590|
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) to collect further all latest updates on recruitment in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India and employment news weekly through this web page. Our Tech UFO team will shortly provide you CBT Exam Date, Venue Address, Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Previous Year Question Papers, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Final Results. In case candidates having any doubts regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2021, share it in the below comment box. Our team members will try their level best to solve your all queries as quick as possible. All the Best, Guys…!!