LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 notification and online application available for the total 650 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) at the official website www.licindia.in:
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has now published a fresh Employment News this week through their website for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 to fill up passionate and career oriented youngster. This new jobs opening in LIC will feed power to all those jobless and capable candidates who are thirstily finding for latest Central Government Jobs after clearing Bachelor’s. Unemployed personnel who feel themselves suitable for the notification, they can utilize this golden opportunity of grabbing upcoming 650 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Jobs by submitting application via online mode before expiry date. Continue reading this article as you will get more details about the recruitment from below description.
Life Insurance Corporation was established in 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry in India. Currently, it is the largest insurance company of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned insurance group and Investment Company with an estimated asset value of Rs 1560482 Cr. Annually time to time, it delivers various employments advertises for various vacancies. It’s a privilege for each and every qualified people to get job under this company.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Latest Details
Now this time, Corporation has invites On-line Applications from highly experience, talented, positive minded and dynamic Indian National for appointment to above specified vacancies in their department. All the appropriate and interested contenders who are willing to apply for LIC Asst Administrative Officer Vacancy 2017 must have an under-graduate or post-graduate degrees in any discipline. Here we notify to every eligible aspirant that they can submit their filled application forms at concerned site on all days from
30/12/2016 to 20/01/2017. If candidate miss the deadline of registration then their request will not be considered.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Process has not started yet. It is expected to proceed soon in upcoming days. We will give interested candidates a follow up as soon as online registration process starts at the official site. Till then stay tuned to this website for upcoming updates.
Before applying, we strictly advise all the contestants to go through official LIC AAO Notification 2017 for eligibility criteria, Exam Syllabus, Pattern and other related information. At the time of registration, applicants required doing “One-time Registration”. So for that they should have proper personal email ID and Mobile No. which works till the completion of recruitment procedures. We had also provided all the brief data related essential qualification, upper age limit, salary, examination fee, payment modes, selection method, initial dates, etc. Readers who are searching for recent Sarkari Naukari can follow us for updated news.
licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2017
Unit: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Job Type: Central/Union Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Registration Process: On-line
Total Vacancies: 650
Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- General – 349 seats
- OBC – 192 seats
- SC – 106 seats (include 02 Backlog seats)
- ST – 53 seats (include 01 Backlog seat)
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The finally recruited aspirants for mentioned post will be paid Best Basic Pay Rs. 17,240/- in the scale of Rs. 17240 – 840(14) – 29000 – 910(4) – 32640 (Under Revision) with other admissible allowances and benefits as per norms.
- 01 (one) year, extendable up to 02 (two) years
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
Note: Examinees have to make the payment of Intimation Charges via Online Mode only.
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- (six hundred) plus transaction charges.
- SC/ST/PWD Category Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred) plus transaction charges.
LIC AAO Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.12.17):
Note: Aspirants must have not born earlier than 02.12.1985 and not later than 01.12.1994.
- For Un-Reserved Quota age limit will be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit will be beneficial to Reserved Category contestants in accordance with Reservation Rules and Regulations:-
- SC/ST & ECO/SSCO (GEN) – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD (GEN) & ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 (ten) years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) – 08 (eight) years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 (ten) years
- LIC Employees – 05 (five) years
- Interested applicants must have a requisite qualification of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any discipline from Govt. approved University/Institution.
Selection System: The recruitment of most eligible contestants will be done on the basis of marks obtained and overall performance in below given exams:
- On-line Examination (300 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
How to fill LIC AAO Application Form 2017?
- Open the authorized website of corporation
- In homepage, go to “Careers” section and open it.
- Now in next page, find and press your pointer on the link labeled as “LIC Recruitment Advertise for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers, 2017”.
- First of all, download the notification and read carefully every relevant instruction as prescribed in it
- After reading if you find yourself suitable for the vacancy then without hesitation proceed further.
- Enter all the asked mandatory details correctly in the application form and upload required documents with scanned photo/signature.
- Pay the Exam fee using available sources.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will generate.
- Verify all the filled up details and then press “Submit” button to register your application form.
- At last, save and print the hard copy of submitted application for examination usages.
LIC AAO 2017 Apply Online & Exam Dates
- Commencement Date for Online Registration of Application: UPDATE SOON
- Closure/Last Date for Submission of Online Application: UPDATE SOON
- Closing Date for editing & printing your Application Details: UPDATE SOON
- Online Fee Payment Dates: UPDATE SOON
- Exam Call Letter Download Date: UPDATE SOON
- LIC AAO On-line Examination Dates: UPDATE SOON
- Medical Examination Dates: Notified Later
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:-
- Applicants can check the online exam syllabus and pattern from the official notification.
- All are advised to prepare for an exam as per syllabus provided in the notification pdf file.
|Download LIC AAO Exam Syllabus/Pattern|
Admit Card Related Details:-
- The Admit card will be available to download on the official website.
- To download the exam call letter, user your Registration Number and Password provided after successful registration.
Official Portal: www.licindia.in
Applicant can bookmark our website for receiving regular updates about developments of recruitment thought this page. Our techufo team will speedily provide you Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Previous Model Papers, Reference Materials, Schedule, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List whenever it was release by organization. Reader can drop their valuable questions in below given comment box for any queries. THANK YOU!!