LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 notification has been made available along with online application for 5066 posts of Apprentice Development Officers on its official website www.licindia.in:
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has finally announced latest employment news for the LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 5066 vacant vacancies of Apprentice Development Officers on its main site at www.licindia.in. Good news for all the qualified and appropriate candidates who were searching for latest Central govt jobs in recent time are having best opportunity to grab by being part of the above recruitment.
LIC also known as Life Insurance Corporation of India, is an Indian state owned insurance group and investment company with headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. LIC is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of Rs 1560482 Cr. The company was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Every year it releases LIC notification for various LIC recruitment for the vacancies and it’s a dream for every qualified candidate to get vacancy under LIC.
All the interested aspirants for the post of Apprentice Development Officers in LIC should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Universities or Institutions. We notify to every eligible applicants that they can apply for online application from 1st June, 2015 to 30th June, 2015 for the ADO recruitment through its official site. Candidates must note that after missing last date of online registration, their application will not be accepted.
We advice to all appropriate candidates to know the LIC ADO Syllabus, Exam Pattern after applying for the above recruitment. All the brief details regarding qualification, application fee, age limit, pay scale, selection process, important date etc. are mentioned below.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
Type & Location of Job: Central Govt in India.
Total Vacancies: 5066 posts.
Vacancy Names: Apprentice Development Officers (ADO).
Allocation of ADO Zone wise Vacancies:
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal – 363 posts.
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata – 597 posts.
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna – 506 posts.
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi – 682 posts.
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur – 622 posts.
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai – 679 posts.
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad – 699 posts.
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai – 918 posts.
Age Limit (as on 1st June, 2015):
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Central Govt norms.
- Candidates must have requisite educational qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University and Institution.
- Note: Candidates should have experience as Agent or employee in LIC.
- For General Category/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- only.
- For Reserved Category Candidates (SC/ST/PWD): Rs. 50/- only.
- All Category Candidates are requested to note that fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The Candidate selected as Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed amount as stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation. At present the amount of stipend is about Rs. 23,836/-.
- Candidate’s selection will be based on On-line Written Test and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
How to Apply Online for LIC ADO Recruitment 2015:
- Open the Authorized website of LIC: www.licindia.in
- On the home page, click on the “Careers” to open the link “On-line Application for LIC ADO’s Recruitment Exam 2015-16”.
- In the next page click on concerned Zonal Office Notification.
- Read all the important details carefully as mentioned in notification.
- Fill up all mandatory details correctly in the application form.
- Download and print the hard copy of online application for further reference.
- Commencement Date for on-line registration of application is 1st June, 2015.
- Closure Date for on-line registration of application is 30th June, 2015.
- Closure Date for editing of application details is 30th June, 2015.
- Last Date for the Online Fee Payment is from 1st June, 2015 to 30th June, 2015.
- Last Date for printing your application form is 15th July, 2015.
- Examination Date of LIC ADO is 19th July, 2015 and 25th July, 2015.
Authorized Website: www.licindia.in
For any queries regarding registration kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org