LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification and Online Application available for the total 650 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) at the official website www.licindia.in:
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has now published the latest Employment News this week through their website for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 to fill up passionate and career oriented youngsters. This new jobs opening in LIC will feed power to all those jobless and capable candidates who are thirstily finding for latest Central Government Jobs after clearing Bachelors. The unemployed personnel who feel suitable for this notification can utilize this golden opportunity of grabbing upcoming 650 Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs by submitting an application via online mode before the due date. Candidates should make sure that they are ready to catch these govt sector vacancies by going through all the selection processes. In this blog page, we have also attached Life Insurance Corporation AAO Jobs Notification Link and Apply Online Link here at the bottom. Continue reading this article as you will get more details about the recruitment from below description.
|« IMPORTANT NOTE »LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Process has not started yet. It is expected to proceed soon in upcoming days. We will provide you a follow up here as soon as online registration process get starts at the official site. Till then stay tuned to this website for upcoming updates on Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment.|
Life Insurance Corporation (भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम) established in 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry in India. Currently, it is the Largest Insurance Company of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned Insurance Group and Investment Company with an estimated asset value of Rs 1,560,482 Cr. The company’s primary products are Life insurance, health insurance, Investment management, Mutual fund, etc. The Company has five subsidiaries namely L.I.C. Housing Finance, L.I.C. Pension Fund Ltd, L.I.C. International, L.I.C. Cards Services and L.I.C. Mutual Fund. As per sources, it said that more than 1,14,773 numbers of employees are working in the company at present. Annually time to time, it delivers many employment advertises to occupy lots of vacancies. It’s a privilege for every qualified people to get a job under this Life Insurance Company. Furthermore information about the Company, you can visit this official website link provided below.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Latest Details @www.licindia.in
- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Latest Details @www.licindia.in
- 1.1 licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2018
- 1.2 LIC AAO Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 LIC AAO Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Life Insurance Corporation AAO Selection Process
- 1.5 How to fill LIC AAO Online Application Form 2018?
- 1.6 LIC AAO 2018 Apply Online & Exam Dates
- 1.7 LIC AAO Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2018
Now this year, Life Insurance Corporation of India invites On-line Applications from highly experienced, talented, positive minded and dynamic Indian Citizens for appointment to above-specified vacancies in their Department. All those appropriate and interested contenders who are willing to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy 2018 must have an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in any discipline from a Govt. approved Institute or University. According to the notification, contestants having age above 21 years and below 30 years are only eligible to register their application for the recruitment. Here we notify to every eligible aspirant that they can submit their filled application forms at the concerned site (www.licindia.in) on all days from starting to ending date. All the candidates are strictly advised to apply online as no other mode of application will be accepted. If any candidate misses the deadline of registration, then his/her request will not be considered by the authorities.
licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2018
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Department Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Recruitment Notification No.||N/A|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)|
|Total Vacancies||650 (approx.)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Placement/Location||Anywhere in India|
|Probation Period||01 (one) year, extendable up to 02 (two) years|
|Registration Process||On-Line mode only|
|Application Dates||Update Soon Here|
Before applying, we strictly advise all the contestants to go through official LIC AAO Notification 2018 for eligibility criteria, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other related information. At the time of registration, applicants required doing “One-time Registration”. So for that, they should have proper personal email ID and Mobile No. which works till the completion of recruitment procedures. We had also provided all the brief details related to essential qualification, upper age limit, salary, examination fee, payment modes, selection method, initial dates, etc.
LIC AAO Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|02.||OBC – Other Backward Class||192|
|03.||SC – Scheduled Caste||106|
|04.||ST – Scheduled Tribe||053|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||650|
|NOTE: There are 02 Backlog posts included in SC Category vacancies while 01 Backlog post in ST Category vacancies.|
Scale of Pay (per month):-
- The finally recruited aspirants for mentioned post will be paid Best Basic Pay Rs. 17,240/- in the scale of Rs. 17240 – 840(14) – 29000 – 910(4) – 32640 (Under Revision) with other admissible allowances and benefits as per norms.
LIC AAO Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality/Citizenship: A Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff Date): Aspirants must have not born earlier than 02.12.1985 and not later than 01.12.1994. Check out the age limitation for General, OBC, SC, ST and PWD category contestants as shown below.
- For Un-Reserved Quota age limit will be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit will be beneficial to Reserved Category contestants in accordance with Reservation Rules and Regulations:-
- SC/ST & ECO/SSCO (GEN) – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD (GEN) & ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 (ten) years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) – 08 (eight) years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 (ten) years
- LIC Employees – 05 (five) years
- Interested applicants must have a requisite qualification of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any discipline from Govt. approved University/Institution. If you want to check more about required qualifications, then please go through below link and download the notification PDF file.
Life Insurance Corporation AAO Selection Process
Selection System: The recruitment of most eligible contestants to be done on the basis of marks obtained and overall performance in below given exams:-
- On-line Examination (300 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
- Document Verification Process (if required)
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable): All the candidates have to make the payment of Intimation Charges via Online Mode only.
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred) plus transaction charges.
- SC/ST/PWD Category Applicants: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred) plus transaction charges.
How to fill LIC AAO Online Application Form 2018?
|♦ Step-wise Application Procedure ♦|
|Step-01: Open the authorized website of corporation
Step-02: In homepage, go to “Careers” section and open it.
Step-03: Now in next page, find and press your pointer on the link labeled as “LIC Recruitment Advertise for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers, 2018”.
Step-04: First of all, download the notification and read carefully every relevant instruction as prescribed in it
Step-05: After reading if you find yourself suitable for the vacancy then without hesitation proceed further.
Step-06: Enter all the asked mandatory details correctly in the application form and upload required documents with scanned photo/signature.
Step-07: Pay the Exam fee using available sources.
Step-08: On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will generate.
Step-09: Verify all the filled up details and then press “Submit” button to register your application form.
Step-10: At last, save and print the hard copy of submitted application for examination usages.
LIC AAO 2018 Apply Online & Exam Dates
- Official Advertisement Release Date: UPDATE SOON
- Commencement Date for Online Registration of Application: UPDATE SOON
- Closure/Last Date for Submission of Online Application: UPDATE SOON
- Closing Date for editing & printing your Application Details: UPDATE SOON
- Online Fee Payment Dates: UPDATE SOON
- Exam Call Letter Download Date: UPDATE SOON
- LIC AAO On-line Examination Dates: UPDATE SOON
- Medical Examination Dates: Notified Later
LIC AAO Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2018
About Syllabus/ Exam Pattern: Applicants can check the online exam syllabus as well as pattern from the official notification. All are advised to prepare for an exam as per syllabus provided in the official notification pdf file.
|♦ Syllabus Quick Link ♦|
|Download LIC AAO Exam Syllabus/Pattern|
About Admit Card Related Details:-
- The Admit card will be available to download on the official website.
- To download the exam call letter, use your Registration Number and Password provided after successful registration.
- A direct link to download LIC AAO Exam Admit Card will be available here very soon.
Applicant can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for receiving regular updates about further development of recruitment thought this page. Our techufo team will speedily provide you Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Previous Year Papers, Reference Materials, Schedule, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List whenever release by the organization. Reader can drop their valuable questions in below given comment box for any queries. Readers who are searching for recent Sarkari Naukri can follow us for updated news. THANK YOU!!