LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 notification and online application has been made available for the total 700 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) on its authorized portal.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has now published a fresh Employment News this week through their website for LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 to fill up passionate and career oriented youngster. This new jobs opening in LIC will feed power to all those jobless and capable candidates who are thirstily finding for latest Central Government Jobs after clearing Bachelor’s. Unemployed personnel who feel themselves suitable for the notification, they can utilize this golden opportunity of grabbing upcoming 700 AAO Jobs by submitting application via online mode before expiry date.
Life Insurance Corporation was established in 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry in India. Currently, it is the largest insurance company of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned insurance group and Investment Company with an estimated asset value of Rs 1560482 Cr. Annually time to time, it delivers various employments advertises for various vacancies. It’s a privilege for each and every qualified people to get job under this company.
Now this time, Corporation has invites On-line Applications from highly experience, talented, positive minded and dynamic Indian National for appointment to above specified vacancies in their department. All the appropriate and interested contenders who are willing to apply for vacancy of Asst Administrative Officer must have an under-graduate or post-graduate degrees in any discipline. Here we notify to every eligible aspirant that they can submit their filled application forms at concerned site on all days from 15/12/15 to 05/01/16. If candidate miss the deadline of registration then their request will not be considered.
Before applying, we strictly advise all the contestants to go through official notification for eligibility criteria, Exam Syllabus, Pattern and other related information. At the time of registration, applicants required doing “One-time Registration”. So for that they should have proper personal email ID and Mobile No. which works till the completion of recruitment procedures. We had also provided all the brief data related essential qualification, upper age limit, salary, examination fee, payment modes, selection method, initial dates, etc. Readers who are searching for recent Sarkari Naukari can follow us for updated news.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:
Unit: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Job Type: Central/Union Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Registration Process: On-line
Total Vacancies: 700
Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- General – 349 seats
- OBC – 192 seats
- SC – 106 seats (include 02 Backlog seats)
- ST – 53 seats (include 01 Backlog seat)
LIC 700 AAO Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01.12.15):
Note: Aspirants must have not born earlier than 02.12.1985 and not later than 01.12.1994.
- For Un-Reserved Quota age limit will be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit will be beneficial to Reserved Category contestants in accordance with Reservation Rules and Regulations:-
- SC/ST & ECO/SSCO (GEN) – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD (GEN) & ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 (ten) years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) – 08 (eight) years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 (ten) years
- LIC Employees – 05 (five) years
- Interested applicants must have a requisite qualification of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any discipline from Govt. approved University/Institution.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
Note: Examinees have to make the payment of Intimation Charges via Online Mode only.
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- (six hundred) plus transaction charges.
- SC/ST/PWD Category Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred) plus transaction charges.
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The finally recruited aspirants for mentioned post will be paid Best Basic Pay Rs. 17,240/- in the scale of Rs. 17240 – 840(14) – 29000 – 910(4) – 32640 (Under Revision) with other admissible allowances and benefits as per norms.
- 01 (one) year, extendable up to 02 (two) years
The recruitment of most eligible contestants will be done on the basis of marks obtained and overall performance in below given exams:
- On-line Examination (300 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
How to fill LIC AAO Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized website of corporation
- In homepage, go to “Careers” section and open it.
- Now in next page, find and press your pointer on the link labeled as “LIC Recruitment Advertise for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers, 2016”.
- First of all, download the notification and read carefully every relevant instruction as prescribed in it
- After reading if you find yourself suitable for the vacancy then without hesitation proceed further.
- Enter all the asked mandatory details correctly in the application form and upload required documents with scanned photo/signature.
- At last, save and print the hard copy of submitted application for examination usages.
Important Dates for Contenders:
- Commencement Date for Online Registration of Application: 15th December 2015.
- Closure/Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05th January 2016.
- Closing Date for editing & printing your Application Details: 06th January 2016.
- Online Fee Payment Dates: 15th Dec, 2015 to 05th Jan 2016.
- Exam Call Letter Download Date: In last week of February 2016
- LIC AAO On-line Examination Dates: 05th, 06th & 13th March 2016
Official Portal: www.licindia.in
Applicant can bookmark our website for receiving regular updates about developments of recruitment thought this page. Our techufo teams will speedily provide you Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Previous Model Papers, Reference Materials, Schedule, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List whenever it was release by organization. Reader can drop their valuable questions in below given comment box for any queries, THANK YOU.