LIC India Recruitment 2017 Notification for the total 468 vacancies of Insurance Advisor cum Agent Posts has been made available along with online application form download link to apply at www.licindia.in official page.
The Central Office, Underwriting & Reinsurance Department, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Mumbai has now come up with latest employment news to appoint result-oriented and eligible Indian Citizens. The department has recently delivered LIC job openings 2017 notification through their main portal regarding 468 Insurance Advisor posts on a contractual basis. It is encouraging update especially for those people who were eagerly waiting for a latest Life Insurance Corporation Jobs in the academic year 2016-2017 to build up their 12th pass govt careers. Such appropriate applicants who have a caliber to crack agent vacancy can utilize this fabulous opportunity by submitting the application form before an expiry date. Check out LIC Recruitment related details like eligibility criteria, selection process and registration dates from the description given below.
About Life Insurance Corporation: It was formed in the year 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry. The main head office of this company is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned insurance group, Investment Company and also an old organization which provides insurance of life, health, vehicle, property, medical, etc. At present, its estimated asset value is around about Rs 1570000 Cr. There are more than 01 lakh employees working for this organization. Every year, it announces numbers of employments advertises for various vacant posts available within the origination. It’s a dream of every well-qualified job seeker to grab vacancy under this government company.
Previously, it had released recruitment notifications for the posts of Medical Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, Apprentice Development Officer and many others. Now, this time, it has invites applications forms from interested and skilled Indian Nationals for appointment to 468 Insurance Agent Posts in LIC department. Here, we notify every contestant to submit their application form in a prescribed format along with asked documents on or before closing date. Candidates can download their application form from an official website or directly from a link given at the bottom of this article. All those passionate candidates who wish to apply for LIC India Recruitment 2017 must have cleared 10th Class & Graduation with good academic records from a Govt recognized board/ university. Interested contestants are advised to send their application in prescribed format with relevant document for Insurance Advisor, LIC Agent, Advisor posts on or before 30th Oct., 15th Nov., & 31st Dec 2016 respectively. Applicants will find further details about this recruitment from the designated portal www.maharojgar.gov.in.
LIC India Recruitment 2017 Latest Update
While applying for the post, we strictly suggest candidates to read out properly LIC India Job Notification 2017 for ensuring their eligibility and other related information. The age of aspirants must be between 18-65 years in order to move forward for this govt jobs updates. We have done our best to provide important details about vacancies, essential qualification, age criteria, upper age limitation, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, exam syllabus, exam pattern, selection methodology, useful dates, etc. If you are currently unemployed and looking regularly for latest Sarkari Naukri then we advise you to follow this website.
Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Thane (Maharashtra)
Registration Process: On-line/ Off-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 468 seats
Post Names: Insurance Advisor, Agent and Advisor
Nature of Vacancy: Part Time
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Those applicants who get placement will receive a salary of Rs. 08,700/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with other allowances on a monthly basis.
Application/ Examination Fee:
- No Application fees will be required to pay by the candidates for this advertisement.
Probation Period: Notified Soon
LIC Insurance Advisor Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 14.03.16):
- For Open Category: Above 18 years and Below 60 years
- Age relaxation benefits will be applicable to reservation quota as per the rules and regulations of the Central Government.
Experience Criteria: Fresher, as well as Experienced Aspirant, can apply for this job.
Interested and willing candidates must have following requisite qualifications or its equivalent received from Govt. approved Board/ University/ Institution.
- 12th pass
- Graduate Degree (with good academic record)
Recruitment of applied contenders will be based on their overall performance in the following process:
- Academic Merit
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
|Latest Life Insurance Corp of India Recruitments|
|APPLY ONLINE for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs <- New Release|
How to fill Online LIC Insurance Advisor Application Form 2017?
Note: If any candidate fills up false information in the application then their candidature will be disqualified from an entire recruitment process.
- Open an official website of the corporation
- Now, navigate to “Careers” section on a home page of the portal
- In a new window, search a link titled as “Recruitment Notice of Insurance Advisor, 2017”.
- Download that notification pdf file to your device and then carefully go through every relevant detail written in it
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself capable then proceed further and click on “Online Application Form” link.
- Insert all your asked information correctly in the prescribed format of application form.
- At the bottom, affix your scanned photo/ signature and other certificates or documents.
- At last, re-check filled up data and then submit it.
- Kindly save the submitted form and take “two” print out copies for further selection usages.
licindia.in Recruitment Apply Online Dates
- Official Notification/ Advertisement Release Date: 01.10.2016
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 03.10.2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications:
- For Insurance Advisor: 30.10.2016
- For LIC Agent: 15.11.2016
- For Advisor: 31.12.2016
- Closure/ Last Date for Receipt of Application Form along with necessary documents: 31.12.2016
Exam Syllabus & Pattern:-
- Applicants will get syllabus and pattern for written exam from a notification link upload below.
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Update: The application process is started by higher authorities so kindly check out quick links provided above. Stay tuned to this page for fresh updates. Candidates can visit maharojgar.gov.in to download the official notification for this recruitment process. We will provide you guys follow up as and when any update related to this job published by the Corporation.
We guide our visitor to bookmark this techufo.in official page for receiving regular updates regarding further development news of LIC India Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2017 Results and many more. We will try to provide every single detail about Syllabus/ Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers, Study Books, Reference Materials, Cut off Marks, Merit List etc whenever released by the department. The readers can drop their valuable feedback and queries related this appointment process in a comment box. Our experts will reply as soon as they can. THANK YOU for spending your time on this web page.