LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 Notification and Online Application Form Available for Assistant Engineer (AE) & Assistant Administrative Officer 218 Vacancies to Apply at www.licindia.in:
Life Insurance Corporation of India has finally announced latest Employment News of this week through its official website for LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 to hire passionate and career-oriented youngsters. The AE & AAO job openings in LIC will empower all those jobless candidates finding latest Central Government Jobs after Bachelor’s Degree. Those who feel suitable can use the opportunity of ongoing 218 AE & Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs by submitting an application on or before the due date. Candidates should make sure that they are ready to catch these Govt insurance sector vacancies by going through the selection process.
In this blog, we have shared Life Insurance Corporation AAO Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification Link and Apply Online Link here at the bottom. Continue reading as you will get more details about LIC AE recruitment.
- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 Notification | Apply Online LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies @www.licindia.in
- 1.1 licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 LIC AAO Vacancy 2022 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO AE Vacancies 2022
- 1.4 LIC AAO AE Pay Scale
- 1.5 Life Insurance Corporation AAO AE Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 LIC AAO Application Fee & Payment Mode
- 1.7 How to Fill LIC AAO Assistant Engineer Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 LIC AAO AE 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.9 LIC AAO AE 2022 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.10 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Call Letter 2022
- 2 About Life Insurance Corporation (भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम)
- 3 LIC Help Desk for AAO Recruitment 2022
LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 Notification | Apply Online LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies @www.licindia.in
Now in this academic year 2020-21, Life Insurance Corporation of India invites On-line Applications for AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) Vacancies from highly experienced, talented and dynamic Indian Citizens for recruitment in various dept. All those appropriate and interested contenders who are willing to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy 2022 must have undergraduate (UG) or post-graduate (PG) degree in any discipline from a Govt. approved Institute or University. As per official notification, contestants having age above 21 years and below 30 years are only eligible to register their application for recruitment.
Here we notify to every eligible aspirant that they can submit their filled application forms at an official website (www.licindia.in) on all days from starting to ending date. Candidates are strictly advised to apply online as no other mode of application will be accepted. If any candidate misses the deadline of registration, then his/ her LIC application form will not be considered by the authorities. Take a look at the following table for recruitment overview.
licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2022 – Overview
|Department Name:||LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA|
|Recruitment Exam:||Recruitment of Asst Engineers/ AA/ AAO (Specialist) – 2022|
|Post Names:||1) Assistant Administrative Officer – AAO
2) Assistant Engineer – AE
|Total Vacancies:||218 vacancies|
|Job Category:||Central Government Job|
|Job Placement/ Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Basic Pay:||Rs. 32,795/- per month|
|Registration Process:||In On-Line mode only|
|Application Submission Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Qualifications:||Bachelor’s Degree, PG Master’s Degree, B.Tech/ B.E, B. Arch & M.Tech/ M.E.|
|Age Limit:||21-30 years|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Exam & Interview|
|Probation Period:||01 (one) year, extendable up to 02 (two) years|
|Apply Online Link:||Available Below|
LIC AAO Vacancy 2022 Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise AAO Vacancies ♦|
|Post Names||Total Vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES ⇒||168||68||45||25||14||16|
|♦ Allocation of Category wise AE Vacancies ♦|
|Post Names||Total Vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|AE (Electrical/ Mechanical – MEP Engineers)||03||01||01||00||00||01|
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES ⇒||50||26||12||06||01||05|
Before applying online, we strictly advise all contestants to go through official LIC AAO AE Notification 2022 for Eligibility Criteria, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other related information. At the time of registration, all the applicants have to make “One-time Registration”. So for that, they should have proper personal Email ID and Mobile Number which works till the completion of recruitment procedures. We had provided all the brief details related to essential qualification, upper age limit, salary, examination fee, payment modes, selection method, initial dates, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO AE Vacancies 2022
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP: A Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
AGE LIMITATION (as on 1st February 2020): Aspirants must have not born earlier than 02-02-1990 and not later than 01-02-1999. Check out the age limitation for General, OBC, SC, ST and PWD category contestants as shown below.
- For Un-Reserved Quota, age limit will be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit will be beneficial for Reserved Category contestants in accordance with Reservation Rules and Regulations. Age relaxation for reserved categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST & ECO/ SSCO (GEN) – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD (GEN) & ECO/ SSCO (SC/ ST) – 10 (ten) years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- ECO/ SSCO (OBC) – 08 (eight) years
- ECO/ SSCO (SC/ ST) – 10 (ten) years
- LIC Employees – 05 (five) years
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION (as on 1st February 2020):-
- AAO – IT Posts: Graduation Degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, OR an MCA, OR an MSC in Computer Science from a Govt recognized University/ Institution.
- AAO – Chartered Accountant Posts: i) Bachelor’s Degree from a Govt recognized University/ Institution, ii) Passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and iii) Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- AAO – Actuarial Posts: i) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Govt. approved University/ Institution and ii) Passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India/ Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- AAO – Rajbhasha Posts: Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree Level OR PG Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree Level OR PG Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s Degree Level.
- AAO – Legal Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/ Institution and 03 (three) years Bar Experience.
- AE – Civil Posts: B.Tech/ B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution and Minimum 03 (three) years working experience in planning and execution of multi-storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- AE – Electrical Posts: B.Tech/ B.E. in Electrical from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution and a minimum 03 (three) years working experience in planning & execution of multi-storied building projects with all required infrastructure.
- Assistant Architect Posts: B. Arch. from a recognized University/ Institution. Registered with the Council of Architecture. Minimum 03 (three) years of experience in designing all types of buildings with allied services. Well versed with green building design requirements and application of AutoCAD software and/ or similar type software.
- AE – Structural Posts: M. Tech/ M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution. Well versed with the structural design of high rise building with the foundation system. Familiar with various standards of BIS pertaining to structural design and foundation design. Experienced in handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD etc. Minimum 01 (one) year of hands-on experience in the area.
- AE – MEP Engineers Posts: B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution. Minimum 03 (three) years experience in planning and execution of Plumbing/ Piping/ HVAC system, Lift & Fire Fighting System, Electrical Sub-station in multi-storied buildings.
LIC AAO AE Pay Scale
- Recruited candidates will get Basic Pay of Rs. 32,795/- pm in the scale of Rs. 32795 – 1610(14) – 55335 – 1745(4) – 62315 with other admissible allowances and benefits as per norms.
- In ‘A’ Class city, the total emoluments at the minimum scale will be approximately Rs 57,000/- pm including House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city.
Life Insurance Corporation AAO AE Selection Process 2022
About Selection System: The recruitment of most eligible contestants to be done on the basis of marks obtained and overall performance in below given selection tasks:-
- PHASE-I: Preliminary Examination
- PHASE-II: Main Examination
- PHASE-III: Interview
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
As a selection procedure, the On-line Examination of Multiple Choice Objective types to be held by officials. Further, Written Test followed by a Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. If found medically fit in the Pre-Recruitment Medical Test, then shortlisted aspirants will be offered an appointment for the vacancy. Check out the official notification released by Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment officials to collect complete information about selection modes.
LIC AAO Application Fee & Payment Mode
About Exam Fee & Mode of Payment: All candidates have to make the payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.:-
- Rs. 85/- (rupees eighty five) plus transaction charges & GST for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Applicants.
- Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred) plus transaction charges & GST for All Other Category Candidates.
- The fee once deposited will not be refundable nor adjustable under any circumstance.
How to Fill LIC AAO Assistant Engineer Online Application Form 2022?
|♦ Step-wise Application Procedure ♦|
|1st Step – Open the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India or utilize the direct link uploaded below under the ‘Quick Links’ heading.
2nd Step – On a homepage, navigate to the bottom links and then click on the link titled as “Careers”.
3rd Step – Now in the next page, find and press your pointer on the link labelled as “LIC Recruitment Advertise for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers (Specialist), Assistant Engineers (Civil/ Electrical/ Structural/ MEP) and Assistant Architects, 2020”.
4th Step – First of all, download the notification and read every relevant instruction carefully as prescribed in it.
5th Step – After reading, if you find yourself suitable for the vacancy then without hesitation proceed further to apply online.
6th Step – Enter all the mandatory details correctly in the application form and then upload required documents with scanned passport size photograph as well as signature.
7th Step – Pay your Application Fee using available sources.
8th Step – An e-Receipt will be generated on successful completion of the transaction.
9th Step – Verify all the filled up details and then press the “Submit” button to register your application form.
10th Step – At last, take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for just reference.
Important Note: For any doubt about the successful Registration, candidates can visit the page for Re-Print of Application or e-Receipt, generate the Printout and then preserve the soft copy & hard copy (printout) of the Application.
LIC AAO AE 2022 – Important Dates
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Commencement Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closure/ Last Date for Submission of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Editing Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Online Fee Payment Dates:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Your Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Online Prelims Call Letter Download Date:||20 to 25 days prior exam date|
|LIC AE & AAO Online Preliminary Exam Dates:||To be notified later|
|Online Prelims Exam Result Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
|Online Main Exam Call Letter Release Date:||01-02 weeks prior exam date|
|Online Main Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Medical Examination Dates:||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
LIC AAO AE 2022 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
|♦ Preliminary Exam Structure ♦|
|SECTION||TOPICS||EXAM MEDIUM||QUES.||MARKS||QUALIFYING MARKS||DURATION|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Others|
|1.||Reasoning Ability Test||English & Hindi||35 ques.||35 marks||16 marks||18 marks||20 min.|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude Test||English & Hindi||35 ques.||35 marks||16 marks||18 marks||20 min.|
|3.||English Language Test (Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension)||English||30 ques.||30 marks||09 marks||10 marks||20 min.|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||100 ques.||70 marks||–||–||01 hour|
|♦ Main Examination Structure ♦|
|SECTION||TOPICS||EXAM MEDIUM||QUES.||MARKS||QUALIFYING MARKS||DURATION|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Others|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||English & Hindi||30 ques.||90 marks||40 marks||45 marks||40 min.|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||English & Hindi||30 ques.||60 marks||27 marks||30 marks||20 min.|
|3.||Professional knowledge||English & Hindi||30 ques.||90 marks||40 marks||45 marks||40 min.|
|4.||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||English & Hindi||30 ques.||60 marks||27 marks||30 marks||20 min.|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||120 ques.||300 marks||–||–||02 hours|
|5.||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO (Legal)||English||02 ques.||25 marks||09 marks||10 marks||30 min.|
|♦ Interview Details ♦|
About Exam Syllabus/ Pattern: Applicants can check the online exam syllabus as well as pattern from the official notification. All are advised to prepare for an exam as per syllabus provided in the official notification pdf file. Also, you can refer the syllabus for Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment Exam from a quick link given below in a table without wasting time.
|♦ Syllabus Quick Link ♦|
|Download LIC AAO Exam 2022 Syllabus/ Pattern|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Call Letter 2022
About Admit Card Related Details: The Admit card will be available to download only at the official website. To download the exam call letter, use your Registration Number and Password provided after successful registration process. A direct link to download LIC AAO Exam Admit Card will be available here very soon. As admit card download procedure will be for a limit days only so do not waste time whenever published at the online portal. Check out your details given in Call Letter are correct or not soon after downloading it.
All the eligible aspirants will be informed accordingly in case of any change in exam date/ centre/ venue of examination by e-mail and SMS. Applicants should affix their recent recognizable passport size photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during the registration procedure of LIC AAO Recruitment 2022.
About Life Insurance Corporation (भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम)
It is established in 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry in India. Currently, it is the Largest Insurance Company of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned Insurance Group and Investment Company with an estimated asset value of Rs 1,560,482 Cr. The company’s primary products are Life insurance, health insurance, Investment management, Mutual fund, etc. The Company has five subsidiaries namely L.I.C. Housing Finance, L.I.C. Pension Fund Ltd, L.I.C. International, L.I.C. Cards Services and L.I.C. Mutual Fund. As per sources, it said that more than 1,14,773 numbers of employees are working in the company at present. Annually time to time, it delivers many employment advertises to occupy lots of vacancies. It’s a privilege for every qualified people to get a job under this Life Insurance Company. Furthermore info about the Company, you can visit this official website URL link provided above.
|♦ LIC Careers ♦|
|Apply Online LIC HFL (Housing Finance Ltd) Recruitment 2022 Application Form|
|Apply Online for LIC ADO (Apprentice Development Officer) 2022 Recruitment|
LIC Help Desk for AAO Recruitment 2022
|Communication Address:||Life Insurance Corporation of India,
“Yogakshema”, Jeevan Bima Marg,
Mumbai – 400021
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hello, Applicants! You can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for receiving regular updates about further development of recruitment through this page. Our techufo team will provide you Online Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Previous Year Papers, Reference Materials, Exam Schedule, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit List whenever released by the Organization. Readers can drop their valuable questions in a below given comment box for any query. Readers who are searching for the recent Sarkari Naukri can follow us for latest updates. THANK YOU & Good Luck for this recruitment process. Stay tuned for upcoming updates on Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2022…!!