LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for 300 Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Vacancies Apply Online Application Form at www.licindia.in:
Life Insurance Corporation of India has finally announced the latest Employment News of this week through its official website for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 to hire passionate and career-oriented youngsters. The AAO job openings in LIC will empower all those candidates looking for Central Government Jobs after Bachelor’s Degree. Those who feel suitable can use the opportunity of ongoing LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Jobs by submitting an application on or before January 31, 2023. Candidates should ensure they are ready to catch these Govt insurance sector vacancies by going through the selection process.
In this blog, we have shared LIC AAO 2023 Apply Online Link and Notification PDF Link at the bottaom. Continue reading as you will get more details about LIC AAO (Generalist)-2023 recruitment process.
- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Vacancies @www.licindia.in
- 1.1 LIC AAO 2023 Notification: Summary
- 1.2 LIC AAO Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Vacancies 2023
- 1.4 LIC AAO Pay Scale
- 1.5 Life Insurance Corporation AAO Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 LIC AAO Application Fee & Payment Mode
- 1.7 LIC AAO 2023 Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Fill LIC AAO Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for LIC AAO 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 LIC AAO 2023 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.11 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Call Letter 2023
- 2 About Life Insurance Corporation (भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम)
- 3 LIC Help Desk for AAO Recruitment 2023
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Vacancies @www.licindia.in
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to 300 AAO (Generalist) Vacancies. All those appropriate and interested contenders willing to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy 2023 must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Govt. approved Institute or University. As per the LIC AAO official notification, contestants having age above 21 years and below 30 years are only eligible to register their application for recruitment. Eligible aspirants can submit their filled application form online at an official website – https://licindia.in/ on all days from 15-01-2023 to 31-01-2023.
Before applying, aspirants must go through the LIC AAO (Generalist)-2023 Notification for Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other related information. Candidates must apply online as no other mode of application will be accepted. If any candidate misses the deadline, then LIC AAO application form will not be considered by the authorities. Take a look at the following table for a recruitment overview.
LIC AAO 2023 Notification: Summary
|Department Name:||LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA|
|Recruitment Exam:||Recruitment of AAO (Generalist) – 2023|
|Post Names:||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)|
|Total Vacancies:||300 vacancies|
|Job Category:||Central Government Job|
|Job Placement/ Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Basic Pay:||Rs. 53,600/- per month|
|Application Dates:||15 January to 31 January 2023|
|Age Limit:||21-30 years|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Exam & Interview|
|Registration Process:||On-Line mode only|
LIC AAO Vacancy 2023: Details
Candidates can check out the LIC AAO (Generalist) Category wise Vacancies Break-up from the tabulated below:-
We have provided all the brief details related to LIC AAO essential qualification, upper age limit, salary, examination fee, payment modes, selection method, important dates, how to apply online, exam pattern, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Vacancies 2023
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP: A Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
AGE LIMITATION (as on 1st January 2023): Aspirants must have not born earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002. Check out the age limitation for General, OBC, SC, ST and PWD category contestants as shown below.
- For Un-Reserved Quota, age limit will be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit will be beneficial for Reserved Category contestants in accordance with Reservation Rules and Regulations. Age relaxation for reserved categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST & ECO/ SSCO (GEN) – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD (GEN) & ECO/ SSCO (SC/ ST) – 10 (ten) years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- ECO/ SSCO (OBC) – 08 (eight) years
- ECO/ SSCO (SC/ ST) – 10 (ten) years
- LIC Employees – 05 (five) years
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION (as on 1st January 2023):-
- AAO – Generalist Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from the Indian Government approved University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Pay Scale
- Recruited candidates will get Basic Pay of Rs. 53,600/- pm in the scale of Rs. 53600-2645(14)-90630-2865(4)-102090 with other admissible allowances and benefits as per norms.
- In an ‘A’ Class city, the total emoluments at the minimum scale will be approximately Rs. 92,870/- pm including House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city.
Life Insurance Corporation AAO Selection Process 2023
About Selection System: The recruitment of most eligible contestants to be done on the basis of marks obtained and overall performance in below given selection tasks:-
- PHASE-I: Preliminary Examination
- PHASE-II: Main Examination
- PHASE-III: Interview
As a selection procedure, the On-line Examination of Multiple Choice Objective types to be held by officials. Further, Written Test followed by a Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. If found medically fit in the Pre-Recruitment Medical Test, then shortlisted aspirants will be offered an appointment for the vacancy. Check out the official notification released by Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment officials to collect complete information about selection modes.
LIC AAO Application Fee & Payment Mode
About Exam Fee & Mode of Payment: All candidates have to make the payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.:-
- Rs. 85/- (rupees eighty five) plus transaction charges & GST for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Applicants.
- Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred) plus transaction charges & GST for All Other Category Candidates.
- The fee once deposited will not be refundable nor adjustable under any circumstance.
LIC AAO 2023 Important Dates
The schedule dates for LIC AAO 2023 has been listed below as officially announced:-
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||15th January 2023|
|Commencement Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||15th January 2023 (00:01 hrs onwards)|
|Closure/ Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||31st January 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Closing Date for Editing Application Details:||31st January 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Dates for Online Fee Payment:||15th January 2023 (00:01 hrs onwards) to 31st January 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date to Print Your Application Form:||15th February 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Dates for Downloading of Online Prelims Call Letter:||7 to 10 days before exam|
|LIC AAO Online Preliminary Exam Dates:||17th February 2023 & 20th February 2023|
|Date for Declaration of Online Prelims Exam Result:||To be notified later|
|Dates for Downloading of Online Main Exam Admit Card:||01-02 weeks prior exam date|
|LIC AAO Online Main Examination Date:||18th March 2023|
|Medical Examination Dates:||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
How to Fill LIC AAO Online Application Form 2023?
Following are the simple steps to apply LIC AAO (Generalist) Online Application Form for the knowledge of candidates:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India – licindia.in
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, navigate to the bottom links and then click on the link titled “Careers”.
- 3rd Step – Now on the next page, find and press your pointer on the link labelled “LIC Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) 2023”.
- 4th Step – First, download the notification and read every relevant instruction carefully as prescribed.
- 5th Step – After reading, if you find yourself suitable for the vacancy then without hesitation proceed further to apply online.
- 6th Step – Enter all the mandatory details correctly in the application form and then upload the required documents with a scanned passport-size photograph and signature.
- 7th Step – Pay your Application Fee using available sources.
- 8th Step – An e-Receipt will be generated on successful completion of the transaction.
- 9th Step – Verify all the filled-up details and then press the “Submit” button to register your application form.
- 10th Step – At last, take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for just reference.
Official Links for LIC AAO 2023 Recruitment
|LIC AAO (Generalist) 2023 Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|LIC AAO (Generalist) 2023 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of LIC India:||VISIT @ licindia.in|
Important Note: For any doubt about the successful Registration, candidates can visit the page for Re-Print of Application or e-Receipt, generate the Printout and then preserve the soft copy & hard copy (printout) of the Application.
LIC AAO 2023 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
The complete details about LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Exam Structure for Prelims, Mains & Interview are as under:-
Preliminary Exam Structure
|SECTION||TOPICS||EXAM MEDIUM||QUES.||MARKS||QUALIFYING MARKS||DURATION|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Others|
|1.||Reasoning Ability Test||English & Hindi||35 ques.||35 marks||16 marks||18 marks||20 min.|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude Test||English & Hindi||35 ques.||35 marks||16 marks||18 marks||20 min.|
|3.||English Language Test (Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension)||English||30 ques.||30 marks||09 marks||10 marks||20 min.|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||100 ques.||70 marks||–||–||01 hour|
Main Examination Structure
|SECTION||TOPICS||EXAM MEDIUM||QUES.||MARKS||QUALIFYING MARKS||DURATION|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Others|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||English & Hindi||30 ques.||90 marks||40 marks||45 marks||40 min.|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||English & Hindi||30 ques.||60 marks||27 marks||30 marks||20 min.|
|3.||Professional knowledge||English & Hindi||30 ques.||90 marks||40 marks||45 marks||40 min.|
|4.||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||English & Hindi||30 ques.||60 marks||27 marks||30 marks||20 min.|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||120 ques.||300 marks||–||–||02 hours|
|5.||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO (Legal)||English||02 ques.||25 marks||09 marks||10 marks||30 min.|
About Exam Syllabus/ Pattern: Applicants can check the online exam syllabus as well as pattern from the official notification. All are advised to prepare for an exam as per syllabus provided in the official notification pdf file. Also, you can refer the syllabus for Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment Exam from a quick link given below in a table without wasting time.
|♦ Syllabus Quick Link ♦|
|Download LIC AAO Exam 2023 Syllabus/ Pattern|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Call Letter 2023
About Admit Card Related Details: The Admit card will be available to download only at the official website. To download the exam call letter, use your Registration Number and Password provided after successful registration process. A direct link to download LIC AAO Exam Admit Card will be available here very soon. As admit card download procedure will be for a limit days only so do not waste time whenever published at the online portal. Check out your details given in Call Letter are correct or not soon after downloading it.
All the eligible aspirants will be informed accordingly in case of any change in exam date/ centre/ venue of examination by e-mail and SMS. Applicants should affix their recent recognizable passport size photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during the registration procedure of LIC AAO Recruitment 2023.
About Life Insurance Corporation (भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम)
It is established in 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry in India. Currently, it is the Largest Insurance Company of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned Insurance Group and Investment Company with an estimated asset value of Rs 1,560,482 Cr. The company’s primary products are Life insurance, health insurance, Investment management, Mutual fund, etc. The Company has five subsidiaries namely L.I.C. Housing Finance, L.I.C. Pension Fund Ltd, L.I.C. International, L.I.C. Cards Services and L.I.C. Mutual Fund.
|♦ LIC Careers ♦|
|Apply Online LIC HFL (Housing Finance Ltd) Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Apply Online for LIC ADO (Apprentice Development Officer) 2023 Recruitment|
As per sources, it said that more than 1,14,773 numbers of employees are working in the company at present. Annually time to time, it delivers many employment advertises to occupy lots of vacancies. It’s a privilege for every qualified people to get a job under this Life Insurance Company. Furthermore info about the Company, you can visit this official website URL link provided above.
LIC Help Desk for AAO Recruitment 2023
|Communication Address:||Life Insurance Corporation of India,
“Yogakshema”, Jeevan Bima Marg,
Mumbai – 400021
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hello, Applicants! You can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for receiving regular updates about further development of recruitment through this page. Our techufo team will provide you Online Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Previous Year Papers, Reference Materials, Exam Schedule, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit List whenever released by the Organization. Readers can drop their valuable questions in a below given comment box for any query. Readers who are searching for the recent Sarkari Naukri can follow us for latest updates. THANK YOU & Good Luck for this recruitment process.
Stay tuned for upcoming updates on Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023…!!