LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Notification and Online Application Form Released Soon for 8581 Apprentice Development Officer Vacancies Zone wise Apply Online at www.licindia.in:
Life Insurance Corporation of India will soon release an official notification for Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers in all Eight Zones (Central Zone, Eastern Zone, East Central Zone, Northern Zone, North Central Zone, Southern Zone, South Central Zone & Western Zone). There are total 8581 LIC ADO Vacancies have been available under this recruitment. All those eligible candidates searching for the latest Central Govt Jobs in recent time can utilize this opportunity. Candidates will get a Link to Apply Online for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 and to download Zone wise Notification PDF just from the bottom of this web page.
- 1 LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Notification | LIC Apprentice Development Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.licindia.in
- 1.1 LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2023 – Overview
- 1.2 LIC ADO Vacancy 2023 Zone wise – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for LIC ADO Jobs 2023
- 1.4 LIC ADO Pay Scale
- 1.5 LIC ADO 2023 Selection Process
- 1.6 LIC Apprentice Development Officer Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 licindia.in ADO 2023 Recruitment – Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply LIC ADO Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for LIC ADO 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 LIC ADO Exam Pattern 2023
- 2 About LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Notification | LIC Apprentice Development Officer Vacancies Apply Online @www.licindia.in
LIC India invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment as Apprentice Development Officer in 8581 posts. Here those who are looking to apply for LIC Apprentice Development Officer Vacancy should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Universities/ Institutions. Here we want to notify eligible candidates that they can submit LIC ADO Online Application from 20th May to 09th June 2019 at the official website (http://www.licindia.in/). Candidates must note that after missing the due date of online registration, their application will not be accepted under any reason. We advise all the candidates to know their LIC ADO Syllabus, Exam Pattern after applying for the recruitment.
By scrolling down to the below section, you will get all the brief details about LIC ADO 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Important Dates, etc.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Organization:||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Vacancy Name:||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Total Vacancies:||8581 vacancies (approx.)|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|Selection Stages:||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Email ID for Query:||N/A|
LIC ADO Vacancy 2023 Zone wise – Details
Let’s check the below table to know the LIC Zone wise Apprentice Development Officer Vacancies announced under the notification:-
|S. N.||Zone Names||Vacancies|
|01.||Central Zone (CZ), Bhopal||525|
|02.||Eastern Zone (EZ), Kolkata||922|
|03.||East Central Zone (ECZ), Patna||701|
|04.||North Zone (NZ), New Delhi||1130|
|05.||North Central Zone (NCZ), Kanpur||1042|
|06.||Southern Zone (SZ), Chennai||1257|
|07.||South Central Zone (SCZ), Hyderabad||1251|
|08.||Western Zone (WZ), Mumbai||1753|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||8581|
Eligibility Criteria for LIC ADO Jobs 2023
Aspirants should be fully aware of all eligibility criteria needed for Apprentice Development Officer Vacancy in LIC. The eligibility criteria like educational qualification & age limit as follows:-
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 1st of May 2022.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Central Govt norms.
- Guys, click here to check LIC ADO Age Criteria category wise related complete details and clear your doubts.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
LIC ADO Pay Scale
About Salary: The Candidate selected as Probationary Development Officer will get a basic pay of Rs. 21,865/- pm (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 and other admissible allowances.
LIC ADO 2023 Selection Process
About Selection Process for LIC Apprentice Development Officer 2023 Recruitment is as follows:-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Candidates are requested to note that the fee is non-refundable & non-adjustable. The payment of the following fee is to be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, IMPS, etc.:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|SC & ST Category Candidates:||Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges|
|Other Category Candidates:||Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges|
licindia.in ADO 2023 Recruitment – Important Dates
Below we will summarize LIC ADO 2023 Scheduled Dates whenever the official notification released by the Life Insurance Corporation Recruiting Authority:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Date of Notification:||To be notified soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Closing Date for Editing Details in Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date for Printing Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Dates for Availability of Pre Exam Call Letter:||01 week prior exam date|
|LIC ADO Online Preliminary Exam Dates:||To be announced later on|
|Date of Declaring Prelims Result:||To be announced later on|
|Dates for Downloading of Main Exam Admit Card:||07 to 08 days before exam date|
|LIC ADO Online Main Exam Date:||To be announced later on|
|Date of Releasing Main Exam Result:||To be announced later on|
|Schedule for Interview:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Publishing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply LIC ADO Online Application Form 2023?
Below we have enlisted Steps to Apply Online for LIC ADO (Apprentice Development Officer) Vacancy, so take a look and then follow:-
- 1st Step – Open the LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA’s Official Website.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, click on the “Careers” and then open the link titled as “On-line Application for LIC ADO 2023 Recruitment Exam”.
- 3rd Step – On the next page, click on concerned Zonal Office Notification.
- 4th Step – Read all the important details carefully as mentioned in the notification.
- 5th Step – Fill up all mandatory details (i.e. Full Name, Category, Age, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Qualification, Experience, Email ID, etc.) correctly in the application form.
- 6th Step – Upload your scanned copies of passport size photo, digital signature and documents as per the instructions.
- 7th Step – Re-check the details filled in and then press the “Submit” button.
- 8th Step – Download and print the hard copy of an online application for further reference.
Official Links for LIC ADO 2023 Recruitment
|LIC ADO Notification Zone wise:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|LIC ADO Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Online Web Portal of LIC India:||VISIT HERE – licindia.in|
LIC ADO Exam Pattern 2023
Here is the complete structure of LIC Apprentice Development Officer (Prelims & Mains) Examination in the below tabulate format:-
|♦ Preliminary Exam Pattern ♦|
|Section||Test Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|01||Reasoning Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|02||Numerical Ability||35 ques.||35 marks||20 minutes|
|03||English Language||30 ques.||30 marks||20 minutes|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||70 marks||60 minutes|
|♦ Main Examination Pattern ♦|
|Section||Test Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|01||Reasoning Ability And Numerical Ability||50 ques.||50 marks||02 hours|
|02||General Knowledge, Current Affairs and English Language with Special Emphasis on Grammar & Vocabulary||50 ques.||50 marks|
|03||Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance & Financial Sector||50 ques.||50 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 marks||120 minutes|
About LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India)
LIC an Indian state owned insurance group and investment company with headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of Rs 1560482 Cr. The company was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Every year, it releases LIC notification for various LIC recruitment for the vacancies and it’s a dream for every qualified candidate to get vacancy under Life Insurance Corporation. Just go through the official website of LIC India to grab complete details about its Objectives, Mission, Vision, etc.
“All the Best for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Process. Share your Query in a comment below box if you have any. Stay tuned @www.techufo.in for latest updates.”