South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 Download Link, SIB Probationary Clerk Exam Date, South Indian Bank Exam Call Letter and SIB Clerk Online Test Hall Ticket published online at www.southindianbank.com official website:
Get South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Call Letter 2018 Now!! Hey, Guys welcome to our website. In this page, you will find SIB Exam Admit Card, Pattern, Syllabus, and other related details very easily. Now as per recent update, the South Indian Bank Officials will start issuing online exam hall ticket for Probationary Clerks from January-18 mid-week. All the candidates are waiting to download South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 from the official website those who have applied for Clerk Online Examination. For the recruitment of 468 latest bank vacancies, humongous candidates have registered their applications during 20th to 30th Dec’17 registration dates. Now to issue SIB Probationary Clerk Admit Card, the authority will select eligible applicants and then uploads their hall ticket at the designated portal. Only by accepting the Registration Number and Password in a login page, the official website will provide your SIB Probationary Clerk Exam Call Letter on the screen. Applicants can use direct link available in this article for downloading their Admit cards. Check SIB Clerk Exam Date and Hall ticket information from below description.
|« LATEST UPDATE »Breaking News!! The South Indian Bank Authority will conduct Probationary Clerk Exam on 28th January 2018. Get your Admit card from a link attached to the bottom of this article. Candidates are advised to download their Online Exam Call Letter on or before the examination date 28th Jan 2018. Stay connected for further updates.|
About South Indian Bank Limited: SIB founded on 29th January 1929 by Group of 44 Enterprising men of Thrissur. It came into being during the Swadeshi movement. It has commenced business at Round South, Thrissur. Now, it is a Major Private Sector Bank headquartered in Kerala. Since the formation, it has stepped up 841 Branches, 04 Service Branches, 47 Ext. Counters and 1320 ATMs all over India. The organization has its presences in more than 27 States and 03 Union Territories in India. It is the 08th largest branch network among private sector banks in India. Loans, Savings, Investments, Insurance, etc. are their primary products. Sri V.G. Mathew designated as Managing Director and CEO of this organization. On a yearly basis, it also comes up with latest employment news notification for recruitment of new employees in various branches allocate around the country. Recently, they have issued notification for recruitment of 468 Probationary Clerks in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi-NCR, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana area. Those contestants looking for such opportunity have applied and waiting for SIB Call Letter to attend Probationary Clerk Online Exam on January 28, 2018. For more details, refer the official page i.e. southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 Download | SIB Probationary Clerk Online Exam Date & Call Letter @www.southindianbank.com
- 1 South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 Download | SIB Probationary Clerk Online Exam Date & Call Letter @www.southindianbank.com
The South Indian Bank Recruitment Online Exam for Probationary Clerks will conduct in the month of January at the examination centers listed below. Soon the authority will release South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Dates so that applied candidates can start the preparation accordingly. The Online Test and Personal Interview will be organized by the board to hire best applicants for posts available in branches/offices. Those who qualify in Written Exam will get called for Interview based on their performance. The online examination consists of total 190 questions for 200 marks. To pass this test, every applicant must score minimum qualifying marks decided by the authority. Participants will get 02 hours & 40 minutes to finish their answer paper. There will be negative marks for wrong answer in the examination. The question paper will have following subjects i.e. General Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude, etc. Candidates can download syllabus for better preparation visiting the official website. As early as possible, start your preparation to score good marks from this examination. Don’t forget to get Information Handout (IH) along with SIB Admit Card from the website whenever published by the department.
southindianbank.com admit card 2018
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Company Name: SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD.
» Notification About: Call Letter/Hall Ticket/Admit Card
» Vacancy Name: Probationary Clerks
» Total Posts: 468 vacancies
1) Kerala – 340 vacancies
2) Tamil Nadu (TN) – 68 vacancies
3) Delhi NCR – 25 vacancies
4) Andhra Pradesh & Telangana – 35 vacancies
» Job Placement: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi-NCR, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
» Selection Process: Online Test & Interview
» Contact Number (for queries): 1800 843 1800 (Toll Free India)
» Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Applicants!! Kindly follow simple steps given below and collect your South Indian Bank Clerk Call Letter without wasting time. Candidates have to produce in original the photo ID proof and submit a photocopy of the photo ID proof along with Admit card while attending the examination. To attend Probationary Clerk Online Exam and Interview, one must have SIB Admit Card issued through the official site. Without a valid copy of Hall ticket, aspirants will not get an entry in examination hall. More details are available below.
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Date & Time
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|Online Registration Dates||20th to 30th December 2017|
|Online Examination Date||28th January 2018 (Sunday)|
|Test Timings||Available in Hall Ticket|
|Online Test Time Duration||160 minutes (02 hours & 40 minutes)|
|Call Letter Download Dates||06th Jan to 28th Jan 2018|
|Admit Card Download Link||Attached Below|
|Interview Schedule||To be announced later|
|Final Result Date||To be announced later|
Steps to download SIB Probationary Clerk Call Letter 2018
- Step 01: Subscribe to the official website or just open a quick link attached at the bottom.
- Step 02: Open the Careers section available in a homepage.
- Step 03: Click on the official link to Download Call letter for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment Online Test, 2018.
- Step 04: Submit your details like Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Step 05: Re-check the details and then press “LOGIN” button to download the Hall ticket.
- Step 06: Soon within a valid submission of necessary details, your Admit card will open on the screen.
- Step 07: Save it to the desktop and take a print out for attending the examination.
- Step 08: This call letter is mandatory for interview session without which candidate can not participate.
South Indian Bank Exam 2018 Call Letter ⇒ DOWNLOAD NOW
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Hall Ticket 2018 Details
- Applicants have to appear for On-line Exam and Interview at their cost.
- South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card and Photo Identity Card will need in the examination for verification purpose.
- Participants are advised to bring One Ball Point Pen.
- The Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not consider as a valid ID proof.
- SIB Clerk Online Exam Date, Timetable, Venue Address and other details will be available in the hall ticket.
- Read out all the instructions given in the call letter and also follow those instructions on the exam day.
- Investigator will verify candidate’s identity with his/her details on the Admit Card, in the Attendance List and requisite Documents submitted.
- Those contestants’ identity will be in doubt may not get to appear for the test.
- Appear at the exam venue about 1½ hours early to avoid late coming.
- Every candidate needs to be at the venue for around 03 hours including the time required for logging in, collection of the admit cards, going through the instructions and other processes.
- Use of calculators, books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
|♦ Tentative List of Online Test Centers ♦|
|Sr. No.||STATE/UT||CENTRE NAMES|
|a.||Delhi||Delhi – NCR|
|b.||Andhra Pradesh (AP)||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam|
|c.||Telangana (TS)||Hyderabad, Karimnagar and Warangal|
|d.||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram and Thrissur|
|f.||Tamilnadu (TN)||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli and Vellore|
SIB Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|♦ Online Test Scheme ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|01.||General/Financial Awareness||50 ques.||50 marks||35 minutes|
|02.||General English||40 ques.||40 marks||35 minutes|
|03.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50 ques.||60 marks||45 minutes|
|04.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 ques.||50 marks||45 minutes|
|TOTAL ⇒||190 ques.||200 marks||160 minutes|
» Exam Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Tests
» Exam Language: English
» Negative Marks: ¼ mark penalty for wrong answers
All the information related to South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 and Clerk Exam Dates provided on this web page. We will update if any further details release by the authority. The SIB Probationary Clerk Online Exam Call Letter Download link is available above. Applicants are advised to use this link for generating their Hall ticket directly from the designated portal. For any query, contact officials via above mentioned Toll-Free Customer Care Number. Those who are interested in latest Govt Jobs Updates can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) and follow us a regular interval. Our team will update Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Results and Merit List on this website very soon. Stay tuned we will back with furthermore updates. ALL THE BEST!!