South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 link, southindianbank.com Call Letter, SIB Probationary Officer Clerk Exam Date, SIB PO Online Test Hall Ticket, South Indian Bank Clerk Call Letter Download Link Published Here:
Get your South Indian Bank PO Clerk Call Letter 2019 Now!! Hello, Guys welcome to our website. Here you will find SIB Exam Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus & other details easily. South Indian Bank has start issuing online exam hall ticket for Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks from 13th July 2019. All those candidates are waiting to download South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 from the official website those who have applied for PO and Clerk Online Examination. Now to issue SIB Probationary Clerk Admit Card, the authority will select eligible applicants and then uploads their hall ticket at the designated web portal. Only by accepting the Registration Number as well as Password in a login page, the official website will provide your SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter on the screen. Applicants can use the direct link available in this article for downloading their Admit cards. Check SIB Clerk PO Exam Date & Call Letter related complete information from a below description.
|LATEST UPDATE!! Download your SIB PO Clerk Admit Card from a direct link attached to the bottom of this article as it officially by South Indian Bank Authority. Stay connected for further updates on result.|
|[CHECK: South Indian Bank PO Clerk Result 2019]|
- 1 South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 Download | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) Clerk Exam Call Letter @www.southindianbank.com
- 1.1 South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2019 Date & Time
- 1.2 South Indian Bank PO Clerk Admit Card 2019 Details
- 1.3 How to download SIB Probationary Officer & Clerk Call Letter 2019?
- 1.4 southindianbank.com Admit Card/ Call Letter 2019
- 1.5 SIB PO Clerk Online Exam 2019 Centre List
- 1.6 SIB Clerk PO Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.7 South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk PO Admit Card 2019
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 Download | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) Clerk Exam Call Letter @www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment Online Examination for Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks will conduct on 25-07-2019 & 26-07-2019 respectively at the examination centers listed below. The board has released South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Exam Date so that aspirants can start the preparation accordingly. The Online Test and Personal Interview will be organized by the authority to hire best applicants for vacant posts available in branches/ offices. Those who qualify in Written Examination will get a call for GD & Interview based on their performance. The online test consists of total 160 questions for 200 marks. To pass this online test, every applicant must score minimum qualifying marks decided by the authority. All participants will get 140 minutes to finish their answer paper. There will be negative marks for wrong answer in the examination. As early as possible, start your preparation to score good marks from this online examination. Candidates should download exam syllabus for better preparation visiting an official website. Do not forget to get Information Handout (IH) along with SIB Admit Card from the official website (southindianbank.com) link uploaded at the bottom of this web page.
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2019 Date & Time
|♦ SIB Exam Details ♦|
|Probationary Officer Online Exam Date:||25th July 2019|
|Probationary Clerk Online Exam Date:||26th July 2019|
|Call Letter Download Dates:||13th July to 26th July 2019|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Attached Below|
|Online Test Timings:||Available in Hall Ticket|
|Online Test Time Duration:||140 minutes (02 hrs & 20 min.)|
|GD & Interview Schedule:||To be announced later|
|Final Result Date:||To be announced later|
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Admit Card 2019 Details
Applicants!! Kindly follow simple steps given below & collect your South Indian Bank Call Letter without wasting time. Candidates have to produce in original the photo ID proof and submit a photocopy of the photo ID proof along with Admit card while appearing at the exam centre. To attend Clerk PO Online Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, one must have SIB Admit Card issued through the official site. Without a valid copy of Hall ticket, aspirants will not get entry in the examination hall. More details are available below.
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Company Name: SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD. (S.I.B.)
» Notification About: Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
» Vacancy Names: Probationary Officer & Probationary Clerk
» Total Posts: 545 vacancies
» Job Placement: Anywhere in India
» Selection Process: Online Test, Group Discussion & Interview
» Online Registration Dates: 19th June to 30th June 2019
» Customer Care Number: 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 (Toll Free India)
» Email ID for Queries/ Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
How to download SIB Probationary Officer & Clerk Call Letter 2019?
- Step 01: Subscribe to the official website of South Indian Bank or just open a quick link attached at the bottom.
- Step 02: Open the Careers section available on a homepage.
- Step 03: Click on the official link to Download Call letter for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer & Probationary Clerk Recruitment Online Test, 2019.
- Step 04: Submit your details like Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Step 05: Re-check the details and then press the “LOGIN” button to download the Hall ticket.
- Step 06: Soon within a valid submission of necessary details, your Admit card will open on the screen in PDF format.
- Step 07: Before downloading the hall ticket to your working device, please go through your details provided in it are correct and not misprinted.
- Step 08: Take a print out for attending the examination.
southindianbank.com Admit Card/ Call Letter 2019
Here are the General Instructions for All Applicants of South Indian Bank Clerk & PO Exam 2019 Commencing on 25th June-19 and 26th June-19:-
- SIB Call Letter to attend Probationary Clerk and Officer Online Test is mandatory without which candidate cannot participate. Candidates are advised to download their Online Exam Call Letter much before the examination date.
- Applicants have to appear for On-line Exam, GD and Interview at their cost.
- South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card and Photo Identity Card (ID) will need in the examination for verification purpose.
- Candidates’ name as appears on their call letter (provided during the registration procedure) should exactly match the name as appearing on their photo ID proof.
- SIB PO Clerk Online Exam Date, Timetable, Venue Address, Location and other details will be available in the hall ticket of all candidates.
- Read out all the instructions given in the call letter and also follow those instructions on the exam day.
- On the day of Examination, the bio-metric data (thumb impression) and the photograph of aspirants to be captured and then verified subsequently as per the rules.
- Participants are advised to bring One Ball Point Pen. A sheet of paper will be provided for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers.
- After the online test is over, you must hand over the rough sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the exam venue.
- The Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not consider as a valid ID proof.
- Investigator will verify candidate’s identity with his/ her details on the Admit Card, in the Attendance List and requisite Documents submitted.
- Those contestants’ identity will be in doubt regarding name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof may not get to appear for the test.
- Visit the exam venue 01 (one) day before Online Test to confirm the location so you can able to report on time on the day of examination.
- Appear at the exam venue about 1½ hours early to avoid late coming.
- Every candidate needs to be at the venue for around 04 hours including the time required for logging in, collection of the admit cards, going through the instructions and other processes.
- Use of calculators, books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
- It is to notify that request for change of centre/ venue/ date/ session of an examination shall not be entertained by the recruiting authority.
- All those candidates appearing for this examination on 26 & 27 July 2019 are advised to refer the following tables showing tentative centre list state-wise for online test and exam pattern.
SIB PO Clerk Online Exam 2019 Centre List
|♦ Tentative List of Online Test Centers ♦|
|Sr. No.||STATE/ UT/ NCR||CENTRE NAMES|
|a.||Delhi||Delhi – NCR|
|b.||Andhra Pradesh (AP)||Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Kakinada, Nellore, Guntur, Rajahmundry, Tirupati and Vishakhapatnam|
|e.||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur and Raipur|
|f.||Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|e.||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat and Vadodara|
|f.||Himachal Pradesh (HP)||Shimla|
|g.||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|h.||Jharkhand||Jamshedpur and Ranchi|
|i.||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga and Udipi|
|k.||Maharashtra||Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur and Nasik|
|l.||Madhya Pradesh (MP)||Bhopal, Indore and Ujjain|
|n.||Odisha||Bhubaneshwar and Cuttack|
|o.||Telangana (TS)||Hyderabad, Karimnagar and Warangal|
|p.||Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar and Ludhiana|
|q.||Rajasthan||Jaipur and Udaipur|
|t.||Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthpuram, Alappuzha, Kollam, Kottayam, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad and Thrissur|
|v.||Tamilnadu (TN)||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Dindigul, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli and Vellore|
|x.||Uttar Pradesh (UP)||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow and Meerut|
|y.||West Bengal (WB)||Kolkata, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Howrah and Siliguri|
SIB Clerk PO Exam Pattern 2019
|♦ Online Test Scheme ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|b.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40 ques.||50 marks||20 minutes|
|c.||English Language||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|d.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||160 ques.||200 marks||140 minutes|
» Exam Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Tests (MCQs)
» Exam Language: English Only
» Negative Marks: There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the online test.
» No. of Options in Each Question: 04 (four) Options
» Syllabus Names: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General Awareness, Economy Awareness, Banking Awareness, English Language and Data Analysis & Data Interpretations.
» As per time allotted to each test, you can attempt questions. Out of the 04 (four) answers to a question, only 01 (one) will be the correct answer. So, aspirants have to select the correct answer and click on that alternative which they feel is correct. The answer to any question will be considered for final evaluation only when aspirants submitted the answers by pressing ‘Save & Next’ or ‘Mark for Review & Next’. As soon as test duration expires, contestants will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. Aspirants will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time. Download & check out the Information Handout from a link provided above and collect further more info on the syllabus as well as exam pattern. Also, candidates will get Sample Questions for each test from the Information Handout Copy.
About South Indian Bank Limited: SIB founded on 29th January 1929 by Group of 44 Enterprising men of Thrissur. It came into being during the Swadeshi movement. It has commenced business at Round South, Thrissur. Now, it is a Major Private Sector Bank headquartered in Kerala. Since the formation, it has stepped up 841 Branches, 04 Service Branches, 47 Ext. Counters and 1320 ATMs all over India. The organization has its presences in more than 27 States and 03 Union Territories in India. It is the 08th largest branch network among private sector banks in India. Loans, Savings, Investments, Insurance, etc. are their primary products. Sri V.G. Mathew designated as Managing Director and CEO of this organization. On a yearly basis, it also comes up with latest employment news notification for the recruitment of new employees in various branches allocate around India. Recently, it has issued notification for recruitment of 160 Probationary Officers posts in Pan India and 385 Probationary Clerks in North Zone & South Zone. For more details, refer to the official online web page.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk PO Admit Card 2019
All the information related to South Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 and Clerk PO Exam Dates provided here on this web page. We will update if any further latest details released by the authority. SIB Probationary Officer & Probationary Clerk Call Letter Download Link is available above. Applicants are advised to use this link for generating their Hall ticket directly from a designated web portal. For any query, contact officials via above mentioned Toll-Free Customer Care Number. Those who are interested in latest Govt Jobs Updates can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) and follow us a regular interval. Our team will update Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Results and Merit List on this website very soon. Subscribe to our website by hitting on Red Bell Icon and get every single update on your device. ALL THE BEST, Guys & Stay tuned we will back with furthermore updates on South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2019 Call Letter!!