South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018-19, SIB Probationary Officer Exam Date (29.12.2018), southindianbank.com Call Letter, SIB PO Online Test Hall Ticket, South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Call Letter Download Link published online here:
Get your South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Call Letter 2018 Now!! Hello, Guys welcome to our website. In this page, you will find SIB Exam Admit Card, Pattern, Syllabus, and other related details very easily. Now as per recent update, South Indian Bank Officials will start issuing online exam hall ticket for Probationary Officers from Dec 2018 third week. All candidates are waiting to download South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 PDF from the official website those who have applied for PO Online Examination. For the recruitment of latest bank vacancies, humongous candidates have registered their applications during 10th to 16th Dec’18 registration dates. Now to issue a SIB Probationary Officer PGDBF Admit Card, the authority will select eligible applicants and then uploads their hall ticket at the designated web portal. Only by accepting the Registration Number & Password in a login page, the official website will provide your SIB Probationary Officer Exam Call Letter on the screen. Applicants can use the direct link available in this article for downloading their Admit cards. Check SIB PGDBF PO Exam Date & Call Letter related complete information from a below description.
|LATEST UPDATE!! Get your SIB PO PGDBF Admit Card from a link attached to the bottom of this article. The South Indian Bank Authority will conduct Probationary Officer Online Exam on 29th Dec 2018. Candidates are advised to download their Online Exam Call Letter much before the examination date. Stay connected for further updates.|
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018-19 Download | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) PGDBF Exam Call Letter @www.southindianbank.com
- 1 South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018-19 Download | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) PGDBF Exam Call Letter @www.southindianbank.com
- 1.1 southindianbank.com admit card/ call letter 2018
- 1.2 South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Exam 2018 Date & Time
- 1.3 How to download SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter 2018?
- 1.4 South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Details
- 1.5 SIB PO Online Exam 2018 Centre List
- 1.6 SIB Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.7 South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2018
South Indian Bank Recruitment Online Examination for Probationary Officers will conduct in the month of Dec-18 at the examination centers listed below. Soon the authority will release South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Date so that applied candidates can start the preparation accordingly. The Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be organized by the board to hire best applicants for PO posts available in branches/ offices. Those who qualify in Written Exam will get called for GD & Interview based on their performance. The online test consists of total 160 questions for 200 marks. To pass this online test, every applicant must score minimum qualifying marks decided by the authority. All participants will get 02 hours (120 minutes) to finish their answer paper. There will be negative marks for wrong answer in the examination. The question paper will have following subjects, i.e. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General Awareness, Economy Awareness, Banking Awareness, English Language and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretations. All candidates should download exam syllabus for better preparation visiting the official website. As early as possible, start your preparation to score good marks from this online examination. Do not forget to get Information Handout (IH) along with SIB Admit Card from the official website (southindianbank.com) link uploaded at the bottom of this web page.
southindianbank.com admit card/ call letter 2018
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Company Name: SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD. (S.I.B.)
» Notification About: Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
» Vacancy Name: Probationary Officers – Scale I
» Total Posts: N/A
» Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)
» Job Placement: Anywhere in India
» Selection Process: Online Test, Group Discussion & Interview
» Customer Care Number: 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 (Toll Free India)
» Email ID for Queries/ Information: email@example.com
» Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Applicants!! Kindly follow simple steps given below and collect your South Indian Bank PO Call Letter without wasting time. Candidates have to produce in original the photo ID proof and submit a photocopy of the photo ID proof along with Admit card while appearing at the exam centre. To attend Probationary Officer Online Exam, Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI), one must have SIB Admit Card issued through the official site. Without a valid copy of Hall ticket, aspirants will not get an entry in exam hall. More details are available below.
South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Exam 2018 Date & Time
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|Online Registration Dates:||10th to 16th December 2018|
|Online Examination Date:||29th December 2018 (Saturday)|
|Test Timings:||Available in Hall Ticket|
|Online Test Time Duration:||140 minutes (02 hrs & 20 min.)|
|Call Letter Download Dates:||21st to 29th December 2018|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Attached Below|
|GD & Interview Schedule:||To be announced later|
|Final Result Date:||To be announced later|
How to download SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter 2018?
- Step 01: Subscribe to the official website of South Indian Bank or just open a quick link attached at the bottom.
- Step 02: Open the Careers section available in a homepage.
- Step 03: Click on the official link to Download Call letter for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Recruitment Online Test, 2018.
- Step 04: Submit your details like Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Step 05: Re-check the details and then press “LOGIN” button to download the Hall ticket.
- Step 06: Soon within a valid submission of necessary details, your Admit card will open on the screen in PDF format.
- Step 07: Before downloading the hall ticket to your working device, please go through your details provided in it are correct and not misprinted.
- Step 08: Take a print out for attending the examination.
- NOTE: This call letter is mandatory for online examination without which candidate can not participate.
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Details
- Applicants have to appear for On-line Exam, GD and Interview at their cost.
- South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card and Photo Identity Card will need in the examination for verification purpose.
- Candidates’ name as appears on their call letter (provided during the registration procedure) should exactly match the name as appearing on their photo ID proof.
- On the day of Examination, the biometric data (thumb impression) and the photograph of aspirants to be captured and then verified subsequently.
- Participants are advised to bring One Ball Point Pen. A sheet of paper will be provided for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers.
- After the online test is over, you must hand over the rough sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the exam venue.
- The Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not consider as a valid ID proof.
- SIB PO Online Exam Date, Timetable, Venue Address and other details will be available in the hall ticket.
- Read out all the instructions given in the call letter and also follow those instructions on the exam day.
- Investigator will verify candidate’s identity with his/her details on the Admit Card, in the Attendance List and requisite Documents submitted.
- Those contestants’ identity will be in doubt regarding name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof may not get to appear for the test.
- Visit the exam venue 01 (one) day before Online Test to confirm the location so you can able to report on time on the day of examination.
- Appear at the exam venue about 1½ hours early to avoid late coming.
- Every candidate needs to be at the venue for around 03 hours including the time required for logging in, collection of the admit cards, going through the instructions and other processes.
- Use of calculators, books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
- It is to notify that request for change of centre/ venue/ date/ session of an examination shall not be entertained by the recruiting authority.
- All those candidates appearing for this examination on 29 Dec 2018 are advised to refer the following tables showing tentative centre list state-wise for online test and exam pattern.
SIB PO Online Exam 2018 Centre List
|♦ Tentative List of Online Test Centers ♦|
|Sr. No.||STATE/UT||CENTRE NAMES|
|a.||Delhi||Delhi – NCR|
|b.||Andhra Pradesh (AP)||Hyderabad, Vijaywada,
|g.||Jammu & Kashmir|
|t.||Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthpuram,
|v.||Tamilnadu (TN)||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai,
SIB Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam Pattern 2018
|♦ Online Test Scheme ♦|
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|b.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40 ques.||50 marks||20 minutes|
|c.||English Language||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|d.||Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretations||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||160 ques.||200 marks||140 minutes|
» Exam Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Tests
» Exam Language: English
» Negative Marks: There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the online test.
» No. of Options in Each Question: 04 Options
» As per time allotted to each test, you can attempt questions. Out of the 04 (four) answers to a question, only 01 (one) will be the correct answer. So, aspirants have to select the correct answer and click on that alternative which they feel is correct. The answer to any question will be considered for final evaluation only when aspirants submitted the answers by pressing ‘Save & Next’ or ‘Mark for Review & Next’. As soon as test duration expires, contestants will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. Aspirants will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time. Download & check out the Information Handout from a link provided above and collect further more info on the syllabus as well as exam pattern.
About South Indian Bank Limited: SIB founded on 29th January 1929 by Group of 44 Enterprising men of Thrissur. It came into being during the Swadeshi movement. It has commenced business at Round South, Thrissur. Now, it is a Major Private Sector Bank headquartered in Kerala. Since the formation, it has stepped up 841 Branches, 04 Service Branches, 47 Ext. Counters and 1320 ATMs all over India. The organization has its presences in more than 27 States and 03 Union Territories in India. It is the 08th largest branch network among private sector banks in India. Loans, Savings, Investments, Insurance, etc. are their primary products. Sri V.G. Mathew designated as Managing Director and CEO of this organization. On a yearly basis, it also comes up with latest employment news notification for recruitment of new employees in various branches allocate around the country. Recently, they have issued notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale – I posts. Those contestants looking for such opportunity have applied and waiting for SIB Call Letter to attend Probationary Officer Online Exam 2018 on 29th of December. For more details, refer to the official online web page.
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2018
All the information related to South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 and PO Exam Dates provided here on this web page. We will update if any further latest details released by the authority. Here SIB Probationary Officer Online Exam Call Letter Download Link is available above. Applicants are advised to use this link for generating their Hall ticket directly from a designated web portal. For any query, contact officials via above mentioned Toll-Free Customer Care Number. Those who are interested in latest Govt Jobs Updates can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) and follow us a regular interval. Our team will update Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Results and Merit List on this website very soon. Subscribe to our website by hitting on Red Bell Icon and get every single update on your device. ALL THE BEST, Guys & Stay tuned we will back with furthermore updates on South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Exam 2018 Call Letter!!