South Indian Bank Admit Card 2022, SIB Probationary Officer Clerk Exam Date, SIB PO Online Test Hall Ticket, South Indian Bank Clerk Call Letter, southindianbank.com PO Clerk Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
South Indian Bank will soon release the Online Exam Call letter for Probationary Officer & Probationary Clerk 2022. All those candidates who have applied for PO and Clerk Online Test can download South Indian Bank Admit Card 2022 from the official website. Only by accepting the Registration Number and Password on a login web page, the official website will provide your SIB Probationary Officer Clerk Call Letter on the screen. Applicants can use the direct link for downloading South Indian Bank PO Clerk Call Letter 2022, which is available below. Scroll down and check complete details about SIB Exam Admit Card, SIB Clerk PO Exam Date, Test Centre & other information.
- 1 South Indian Bank Admit Card 2022 | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) Clerk Exam Date, Call Letter @www.southindianbank.com
- 1.1 South Indian Bank PO Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Summary
- 1.2 SIB Probationary Clerk PO Admit Card 2022 – Details
- 1.3 List of Documents Required Along Admit Card for SIB Exam 2022
- 1.4 How to download SIB Probationary Officer & Clerk Call Letter 2022?
- 1.5 Official Links for South Indian Bank Call Letter 2022
- 1.6 Unable to Access South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card 2022?
- 1.7 South Indian Bank PO Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 – Key Points
- 1.8 SIB PO Clerk Online Exam 2022 Centre List
- 1.9 South Indian Bank Clerk PO Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 FAQs About South Indian Bank (SIB) PO Clerk Call Letter 2022
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2022 | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) Clerk Exam Date, Call Letter @www.southindianbank.com
|♦ SIB Exam Details ♦|
|Company Name:||The South Indian Bank Ltd.|
|Post Names:||Probationary Officer & Probationary Clerk|
|Exam Name:||SIB PO & Clerk Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Online Registration Dates:||05th to 11th January 2022|
|Probationary Officer Online Exam Date:||In February 2022 (tentative)|
|Probationary Clerk Online Exam Date:||In February 2022 (tentative)|
|Call Letter Release Date:||12-13 days prior exam date|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Attached below|
|Online Test Timings:||Available in Hall Ticket|
|Online Test Time Duration:||140 minutes (02 hrs & 20 min.)|
|GD & Interview Schedule:||To be announced later|
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Summary
South Indian Bank will conduct Online Test in February 2022 for Probationary Officer and Probationary Clerk Posts at various Examination Centres. The examination of 200 marks will be held online at all the venues. South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam Date, Time & Examination Venue/ Centre related details will be available in the Call Letter of candidates. Applicants who have successfully filled the application form will only be able to generate SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter. Candidates are strictly advised to read out all the instructions given in SIB Probationary Clerk Admit Card and follow those instructions on the exam day.
Applicants must download their South Indian Bank Clerk & PO Hall Ticket much before the exam date to avoid the last-minute rush. Candidates will get Information Handout (IH) along with SIB Admit Card from the official website – southindianbank.com link uploaded at the bottom of this web page.
SIB Probationary Clerk PO Admit Card 2022 – Details
SIB PO & Clerk Exam Call Letter will be made available for download from the South Indian Bank Ltd.’s Website. However, eligible applicants will get intimation for downloading Hall Ticket through their registered Email ID/ Mobile Number via SMS. Candidate can access the window for South Indian Bank Online Exam Admit Card download only when he/ she clicks on the relevant link uploaded to the official website. Candidates can login to access the SIB Hall Ticket with the help of Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ DOB. After making a printout of Admit Card, candidates need to affix a recent recognizable photograph on it, preferably the same as provided during registration.
List of Documents Required Along Admit Card for SIB Exam 2022
Contestants have to produce the photo ID proof in original and submit a photocopy of the same photo ID proof along with Admit Card at the South Indian Bank Clerk PO Exam Centre. However, we have provided a list of the documents below so take a quick look:-
- A valid Photo Identity Card (bearing the same name as it appears on the Admit Card) such as:-
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook
- Photo ID issued by a Gazetted Officer or People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Identity Card recently issued by a recognized College or University
- Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID/ Bar Council ID Card
- 3 to 4 Passport-sized photographs
Kindly note that without a hard copy of South Indian Bank Exam Hall Ticket & a valid Photo ID Card, aspirants will not get entry into the examination hall.
How to download SIB Probationary Officer & Clerk Call Letter 2022?
Applicants can follow the steps given below & collect South Indian Bank Call Letter for PO & Clerk Online Exam without wasting time from the designated website:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of South Indian Bank – https://southindianbank.com/
- 2nd Step – Open the ‘Careers’ section available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Click on the relevant link titled “Download Call letter for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer & Probationary Clerk Recruitment Online Test, 2022“.
- 4th Step – Submit your details like Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY).
- 5th Step – Re-check the details and then press the ‘LOGIN’ button.
- 6th Step – Soon after a valid submission of necessary details, your Admit card will open on the screen in PDF format.
- 7th Step – Before downloading the hall ticket to your device, cross-check all your details provided in it are correct and not misprinted.
- 8th Step – Take a printout for attending the examination.
Official Links for South Indian Bank Call Letter 2022
|South Indian Bank Clerk Online Exam Admit Card 2022:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Update Soon)|
|South Indian Bank PO Online Exam Admit Card 2022:||DOWNLOAD HERE (Link Update soon)|
|SIB Official Website:||VISIT HERE – southindianbank.com|
Unable to Access South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card 2022?
Aspirants who find any difficulty in downloading the SIB Probationary Clerk PO Call Letter or want any assistance can contact officials through the below given Helpdesk. Also, in case of any discrepancies in Hall Ticket in Name, DOB, Photograph, Signature, etc., aspirants must contact the officials for correction. The contact details are as follows:-
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Toll Free Helpdesk Number: 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408
South Indian Bank PO Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 – Key Points
Here are the General Instructions for All Applicants of South Indian Bank Clerk & PO Exam 2022 Commencing in February 2022:-
- SIB Call Letter to attend Probationary Clerk and Officer Online Test is mandatory without which candidate cannot participate.
- South Indian Bank Exam Admit Card and Photo Identity Card (ID) will need in the exam venue for verification purposes.
- Candidates’ name appears on their call letter (provided during the registration) should match the name as appearing on their photo ID proof.
- Investigator will verify candidate’s identity with his/ her details on the Admit Card, in the Attendance List and requisite Documents submitted.
- On the day of examination, the biometric data (thumb impression) and the photograph of aspirants are to be captured and then verified subsequently as per the rules.
- Those contestants’ identity will be in doubt regarding the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof may not get to appear for the test.
- Participants are advised to bring One Ball Point Pen.
- A sheet of paper will be provided for rough work or for taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers.
- After the online test is over, you must hand over the rough sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the exam venue.
- Visit the exam venue 01 (one) day before Online Test to confirm the location so you can be able to report on time on the day of examination.
- Appear at the exam venue about 1½ hours early to avoid late coming.
- Candidates are required to be at the venue for around 04 hours including the time needed for verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions and other formalities.
- Applicants have to appear for On-line Exam, GD and Interview at their cost.
- Use of calculators, books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
- Request for change of centre/ venue/ date/ session of an examination shall not be entertained by the recruiting authority.
SIB PO Clerk Online Exam 2022 Centre List
|STATE/ UT/ NCR||CENTRE NAMES|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada & Vishakhapatnam|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur & Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat & Vadodara|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur & Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga & Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram & Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore & Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik & Pune|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar & Cuttack|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar & Ludhiana|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur & Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli & Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar & Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow & Meerut|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Kolkata & Siliguri|
South Indian Bank Clerk PO Exam Pattern 2022
Aspirants can check out the SIB Online Test Structure/ Pattern for Probationary Officer and Probationary Clerk Posts from the following table:-
|Sr. No.||Test Names||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|b.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40 ques.||50 marks||20 minutes|
|c.||English Language||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|d.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40 ques.||50 marks||40 minutes|
|TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒||160 ques.||200 marks||140 minutes|
FAQs About South Indian Bank (SIB) PO Clerk Call Letter 2022
The Date of SIB Clerk Online Test is not announced yet but is likely to be conducted in February 2022.
SIB Probationary Officer Online Test is tentatively scheduled to be held in February 2022.
The Call Letter will be released around 12 to 13 days before the date of examination.
The Dates for Downloading Admit Card are to be announced soon.
You have to visit the South Indian Bank Ltd.’s official website to download the SIB Clerk & PO Admit Card for Online Test.
Dear Candidates!! South Indian Bank Clerk PO Admit Card 2022 related all the detailed information provided on this web page. Here we will update you guys if any further details are released. SIB Probationary Officer & Probationary Clerk Call Letter Download Link is available above. For any queries, you can comment us in the below box. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) and follow us for updates on SIB Cut off Marks, Results and Merit List. Stay tuned; we will be back with furthermore updates on South Indian Bank PO Clerk Exam 2022 Call Letter.
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST…!!