MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification and Online Application link for Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor 2968 Vacancies Exam 2022 available soon to apply online at www.mppscdemo.in, www.mponline.gov.in & www.mppsc.com:
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Apply Online Now! Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has now come up with the latest job Advertisement for Assistant Professor Exam through its official website. The Commission officials have revealed MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification to acquire more than 2000 Asst Professor Posts for the government approved colleges & universities. All those aspirants who in recent times searching for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2022 after PG degree are having a good advantage to apply for Assistant Professor Examination 2022.
Interested individuals who wish to grab these 2968 MPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies must fulfill the required eligibility criteria. Candidates who have essential qualification can utilize this opportunity by applying Madhya Pradesh PSC Application Form via online mode on or before the last date. Additional details on eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- 1 MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification | Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor 2968 Vacancies Apply Online @mppsc.nic.in
- 1.1 MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 MPPSC Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh PSC Asst Professor Exam 2022
- 1.4 MP Assistant Professor Salary/ Pay Scale
- 1.5 MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam Application Fee
- 1.6 MPPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process 2022
- 1.7 How to Apply Online MPPSC Assistant Professor Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for MPPSC Assistant Professor 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 mppsc.nic.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 – important dates
- 1.10 MPPSC Admit Card 2022
- 2 Help Desk for Madhya Pradesh MPPSC Assistant Professor Bharti 2022
MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification | Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor 2968 Vacancies Apply Online @mppsc.nic.in
Now, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited on-line applications from dynamic and skillful young Indian Citizens for the appointment of Assistant Professor Posts in various subjects. As per MPPSC Notification 2022, we inform every candidate that online registration process will be commenced from 15-01-2018 and stops on 01-03-2018. Candidates are requested to apply their application much before the due date for avoiding any issue related to a server problem on the closing date. To submit your online application for Asst Prof. post from here, press MPPSC Online Apply link attached at the bottom of this article.
Intrigued candidates who are willing to attend MPPSC Assistant Professor Examination 2022 must have a Post Graduation Degree with NET/ UGC NET or Ph.D. Degree with SET/ SLET from a recognized university/ institution. Candidates aged between 21 years to 40 years are eligible to apply online for this employment news published on the official website of the Organization. Check out the following table for some important information.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Department Name:||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Vacancy Name:||Assistant Professor|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2968 vacancies (expected)|
|Examination Name:||Assistant Professor Exam (सहायक प्राध्यापक परीक्षा)|
|Job Type:||MP Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Madhya Pradesh|
|Registration Procedures:||In On-line mode|
|Application Due Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
Most importantly, don’t forget to go through eligibility criteria published in Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Notification 2022 PDF file that we have given below. Everyone hereby guided to make sure while applying that their E-mail ID and contact number are private and working during the whole recruitment procedure.
MPPSC Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Details of Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Category Names||GRAND TOTAL|
|01.||Assistant Professor Fresh Vacancies||616||169||192||244||1221|
|02.||Assistant Professor Backlog Vacancies||000||039||221||447||0707|
|03.||Assistant Professor Vacancies Against Retirement/Promotion||290||484||067||199||1040|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||906||692||480||890||2968|
We have provided all the brief information on MPPSC Vacancy like age criteria, upper age relaxations, educational qualifications, pay band, grade pay, examination fees, selection procedure, key dates and procedure to apply online application form so that candidates can refer it.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh PSC Asst Professor Exam 2022
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:-
- Interested candidates must have cleared NET or SLET or SET Exams in relevant subject from the university/ institute recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission).
- Interested applicants also have a Post Graduation Degree with at least 55% (50% for SC/ ST) in respective subject from a recognized university or institution.
- Kindly refer to official notification by pressing on below direct link for more detailed information.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):-
- For the candidates residing in Madhya Pradesh State: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
- For the contestants residing out of Madhya Pradesh State: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Note: Upper age relaxation benefit will be applicable for reserved quota aspirants of the MP state only and that as per Govt. Rules and Regulations. Check the official advertisement pdf file and catch complete details on age relaxation.
MP Assistant Professor Salary/ Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: The selected contestants will receive a Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/- along with other allowances from department. To know complete details about pay scale, please take a look at the official advertisement link provided below.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam Application Fee
- Rs. 1,000/- (rupees one thousand only) for General quota candidates.
- Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only) for Reservation Categories such as SC, ST, OBC & PWD applicants.
- Note: In addition to application fee, everyone need to pay Rs. 50/- as an online portal charges.
- Candidate can pay the examination fee through Cash at MP Online Kiosk or Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking only. Also, you can visit the official notification link that is available below to gather further more details on application & examination fee.
- The examination fee once paid will not be refundable and adjustable.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Selection Process 2022
About Selection Procedures: The final selection of most appropriate contenders will be depended upon their performance and marks scored in the following process:-
- Online Written Examination
- Personal Interview/ Certification Verification
As a selection process to appoint best applicants, the MP Public Service Commission will conduct Online Exam for 400 marks at various examination centers. In the written test, all candidates must score more than cutoff marks as decided by the Commission. Those applicants qualify in Written Exam will be invited to appear for Interview on scheduled dates. The final selection of candidates to be made based on their marks scored in the online examination. As the complete information on selection process is available in an official advertisement, so go through a link attached below & check it out without being late.
How to Apply Online MPPSC Assistant Professor Application Form 2022?
Check out the following Step-wise Guidelines to Apply Online for MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2022:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- 2nd Step – Click on the “Advertisement” section available on the homepage of the online web portal.
- 3rd Step – Now on the next opened page, press the link named “MPPSC Recruitment Advertise for Assistant Professor Examination 2022”.
- 4th Step – Download the PDF and read properly all instructed norms as announced in the notification.
- 5th Step – After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then press on the “Apply Online Application” link and start the registration procedure.
- 6th Step – Fill up the prescribed format of an Online Application Form with necessary details about Personal, Professional, Communication, etc.
- 7th Step – At last, upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in specified size along with supporting documents in PDF file format.
- 8th Step – Don’t forget to pay the examination fee before the due date.
- 9th Step – Finally, click on the “Submit” button on completion of the registration process.
- 10th Step – Now, the system will generate Registration ID Number and Password on your screen.
Official Links for MPPSC Assistant Professor 2022 Recruitment
|Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MPPSC Assistant Professor Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
NOTE: Save your Registration ID Number as well as Password as it will require for further use in downloading Admit card and referring the result. There is no need to send the copy of submitted application form to the Commission office. After your registration, you can view your duplicate receipt or application status by entering Application Number and Date of Birth in a Candidate login page. Further details are given in notification.
mppsc.nic.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 – important dates
Here are the Important Dates for Recruitment of 2968 Assistant Professors in Madhya Pradesh State Govt Approved Colleges and Universities as shown in the following table:-
|EVENTS||KEY DATE & TIME|
|Official Advertisement Date:||To be notified soon|
|Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Closing for Online Submission of Applications:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Dates for Correction to Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Dates to Pay For Unpaid Edit Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Availability Dates:||02 or 03 weeks prior exam date|
|Date of On-line Examination:||To be notified soon|
|Date for Result Declaration:||To be notified soon|
|Interview/ Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later|
|Final Result Announcement Date:||To be notified later|
MPPSC Admit Card 2022
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: The MP Public Service Commission will issue Admit card to every applicant for participating in online written examination once the registration process over. The Admit Cards for all eligible candidates will be uploaded to the official website by officials. The Registration ID Number and Password issued to candidates on successful application process will be needed for downloading the hall ticket from an official website. Applicants will find their Name, Reg. Number, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Exam Date, Exam Timings, Reporting Time, Exam Venue Address and other Important details from the e-Admit card.
In case any candidate finds his/ her details mentioned in Admit Card are wrong or misprinted, then consult the Commission officials through an Email or Helpline Number. As an Admit Card is one type of entry pass so without it, applicants will not get permission to write their paper. If you are willing to receive further updates on exam date as well as admit card through notification, subscribe to our website (www.techufo.in) by pressing Red Bell Icon available on the right corner.
Help Desk for Madhya Pradesh MPPSC Assistant Professor Bharti 2022
|Contact Address:||MP Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Daly College Road,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452001
|Helpline Number:||0755 – 4019400 (08:30 AM – 10:00 PM)|
Hurry Up! Don’t miss the last date to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2022 Exam for Assistant Professor Posts subject wise. Readers can bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page in order to make sure further updates about Examination Date, Timetable, Center Address, Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Model Papers, Study Books, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Results and Merit List. In future, if job finders those who are looking for employment related updates can follow our web page on a daily interval. Please drop your comments in below given box. Our team experts will answer to your every question as quickly as possible. THANK YOU & Stay tuned for next update!!!