Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been invited for 400 Clerk Posts on its authorized website at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in:
The High Court of Bombay has announced latest advertisement regarding Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015 to occupy 400 positions through its main portal. Best employment notification for all candidates seeking fresh govt jobs in Mumbai, as they are having good chance to grab by filling Bombay HC online application form. The authority is specially looking to hire young and talented workforce with excellent track records for upcoming Clerk Jobs.
The Bombay High Court was formed on August 14 1862 under the High Court Act, 1861 and one of the oldest High Courts of India. In 1995, the name of the city was changed from Bombay to Mumbai but the Court as an institution did not followed suit. It was located at Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The decisions of this court can be only appealed to the Supreme Court of India. There is total strength of 75 judges and having 3 regional branches at Nagpur, Aurangabad & Panaji.
All the appropriate applicants who are willing to participate for Bombay HC Clerk Job Vacancy 2015 should possess Graduation and Government Commercial Certificate Examination. Qualified aspirants can submit online application till 23rd September 2015 through concerned site for above judicial jobs. After missing expiry date registration form will not be accepted, so try to apply well within time period. Contenders are requested not send any original copies of the document and certificates at the stage of submitting application form.
While applying for online registration, job hunters interested in graduation careers are suggested to read all the instructions by referring Bombay HC Clerk Notification 2015. Here, we strictly notify nominees to provide correct e-mail address for call letter. Authority shall not entertain any complaint for non-receipt of admit card due to providing wrong ID.
The general details related to educational criteria, application fee, pay scale, age limit, important dates, selection method and steps for ‘How to fill Online Application Form’ are briefly explained below. For regular updates regarding upcoming Government Jobs in India visit our site at regular interval.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 Details:
Organization: Bombay High Court
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in Mumbai
Total Vacancies: 400 posts
Vacancy Name: Clerk
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Jobs 2015:
Age Limit (as on 06.09.2015):
- Interested Judicial Job seekers age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
- The Upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWB quota as per Govt. norms.
- Interested contestants must be a Graduate in any faculty from a Government Recognized University.
- He/she must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or exam conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w. p. m.
- Candidates must produce Computer proficiency certificate in the Windows and Linux along with M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org.
Application Fee/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: The payment procedure must be accepted only either by online mode or by challan.
- Applicants needed to pay fee of Rs. 25/-
- For only shortlisted applicants: Rs. 575/-
Salary offered (per month):
- The recruited aspirants for 400 bombayhighcourt.nic.in Judicial Job vacancies will get pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Academic Excellence
- Screening Test (90 marks)
- Typing Test (20 marks)
How to fill Mumbai High Court Online Form 2015?
- Open the authorized website of Mumbai High Court
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ option in home page.
- In next page, find out the link named ‘Bombay High Court Recruitment for the post of Clerk 2015’ and click on it.
- First read all brief instructions carefully as described in official notification.
- Now, open Online Application Form and fill up the mandatory details.
- Ensure the information provided are correct and then submit it.
- Download and take print out of submitted copy.
Important Dates to be kept in mind:
- Starting Date for Registration of Application: 16th September, 2015
- Closing Date for submitting Online Application Form: 23rd September, 2015
- Date of Screening Test: Notify soon
- Typing Writing Exam Date: Notify soon
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in