RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 1092 Junior Engineer JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) PWD PHED DLB Vacancies Apply Online Application Form at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in:
RSMSSB JE 2022 Recruitment Details: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) has issued JEN 2022 Joint Recruitment Advertisement to fill up a total of 1092 vacancies of Junior Engineer in Public Works Department, Public Health Engineering Department and Swayat Shasan Vibhag. Candidates who are looking for diploma & degree based jobs in Rajasthan can go for RSMSSB JE Vacancy 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB JE Bharti in online mode from 21-01-2022 to 19-02-2022 at the official website of RSMSSB.
We have shared a direct link to Apply RSMSSB JEN Online Application 2022 and Download Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB JE Notification PDF here in this article at the bottom. Readout below section for complete information on RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022 Advertise.
- 1 RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022 | Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB (1092 Junior Engineer) Vacancies Apply Online @www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.1 RSMSSB Rajasthan JE Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligible Criteria for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Jobs 2022
- 1.4 Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB JE Pay Scale
- 1.5 RSMSSB JEN Exam Application Fee
- 1.6 RSMSSB JEN 2022 Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Apply RSMSSB Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for RSMSSB JEN 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in JE Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 RSMSSB Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.11 RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Admit Card 2022
- 2 About Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- 3 RSMSSB JE 2022 – Recruitment Help Desk
RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022 | Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB (1092 Junior Engineer) Vacancies Apply Online @www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSSB – RSMSSB is finally inviting Online Applications for JEN (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Recruitment in Rajasthan PWD, PHED & DLB (Swayat Shasan Vibhag). Candidates who hold a Diploma or Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engg can go for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Vacancies. The age of candidates must be 18 years and below 40 years to apply for RSSB JEN Recruitment. RSMSSB Rajasthan JE Apply Online process has started on January 21, 2022. The last date to submit RSMSSB Junior Engineer Online Application is February 19, 2022, after that submission link will be disabled from https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Contestants must hurry up and register their forms before the due date.
Candidates must read the RSMSSB JEN Notification carefully before applying online for the Rajasthan Swayat Shasan Vibhag PWD PHED JE Vacancy. Job aspirants can register their form through Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB JEN 2022 Recruitment Apply Online Link provided on this web page. The Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Important Dates regarding RSMSSB Junior Engineer Bharti are available below.
RSMSSB Rajasthan JE Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organizer Name:||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||01/2022|
|Recruitment Name:||Junior Engineer Combined Direct Bharti 2022|
|Total Vacancies:||1092 vacancies|
|Discipline Names:||JEN Civil, JEN Mechanical & JEN Electrical|
|Department Names:||PWD, PHED & Swayat Shasan Vibhag|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||21 January to 19 February 2022|
|Exam Date:||18, 19 & 20 May 2022|
|Job Category:||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in the State|
RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Vacancy 2022 – Details
Check out the category wise and post wise distribution of Rajasthan JE Vacancies in PWD, PHED & Swayat Shasan Vibhag from the table image below:-
|Department Names||Post Names||Non TSP Area||TSP Area||Total Vacancies|
|Rajasthan Public Works Department (PWD)/ सार्वजनिक निर्माण विभाग||JEN Civil (Degree Holder)||390||32||422|
|JEN Civil (Diploma Holder)||61||05||66|
|Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department (PHED)/ जन स्वास्थ्य अभियांत्रिकी विभाग||JEN Civil (Degree Holder)||196||08||204|
|JEN Civil (Diploma Holder)||96||05||101|
|JEN Mechanical/ Electrical (Degree Holder)||37||00||37|
|JEN Mechanical/ Electrical (Diploma Holder)||26||00||26|
|Rajasthan Swayat Shasan Vibhag (DLB)/ स्वायत शासन विभाग||JEN Civil (Degree Holder)||143||02||145|
|JEN Civil (Diploma Holder)||36||00||36|
|JEN Electrical (Degree Holder)||44||00||44|
|JEN Electrical (Diploma Holder)||11||00||11|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||1040||52||1092|
Eligible Criteria for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Jobs 2022
Aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria required for Rajasthan PWD PHED Swayat Shasan Vibhag JE Bharti:-
AGE LIMITATION (as on 01-01-2023):-
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years of age for open category applicants.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category people as per State Government orders and norms. Relaxation in age limit as follows:-
- General & EWS Categories Female Candidates = 05 years
- SC, ST, OBC & EBC Categories Male Candidates from Rajasthan State = 05 years
- SC, ST, OBC & EBC Categories Female Candidates from Rajasthan State = 10 years
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:-
- JE (Civil) Degree holder: Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution.
- JE (Civil) Diploma holder: Diploma in Civil Engineering from any authorized Institute or from the Institute of Engineers.
- JE (Electrical) Degree holder: Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution.
- JE (Electrical) Diploma holder: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any authorized Institute or from the Institute of Engineers.
- JE (Mechanical/ Electrical) Degree holder: Graduation Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institution.
- JE (Mechanical/ Electrical) Diploma holder: Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from any authorized Institute or from the Institute of Engineers.
NOTE: Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture are compulsory for all the Junior Engineer posts.
Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB JE Pay Scale
About Salary: Pay of Rs. 33,800/- per month (Pay Matrix Level-10) will be paid as salary for Junior Engineer Posts by the Rajasthan Public Works Department, Public Health Engineering Department and Swayat Shasan Vibhag.
RSMSSB JEN Exam Application Fee
About Exam Fee & Payment Mode: Aspirants must pay the following fee through any of the E-Mitra Kiosk, Jan Suvidha Kendra (C.S.C.), Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card:-
- Rs. 450/- for General and OBC/ MBC (creamy layer) Categories.
- Rs. 350/- for OBC/ MBC (non-creamy layer) and EWS Categories of Rajasthan State.
- Rs. 250/- for All Special Qualifications and Rajasthan State’s SC/ ST Category.
- Rs. 250/- for All Categories Candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2,50,000/-.
RSMSSB JEN 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will select the most appropriate applicants for JEN Vacancies in PHED, PWD & Swayat Shasan Vibhag (DLB) based on overall performance in the following phases:-
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Document Verification
Participants who clear the Written Test by scoring above cut-off marks will be invited for the Document Verification round. Only those who successfully qualify both stages of selection will be recruited for Junior Engineer posts. Candidates will get the proper point to point info regarding the Rajasthan PHED PWD DLB JE selection process from an official advertisement pdf link available below.
How to Apply RSMSSB Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2022?
Rajasthan PWD DLB PHED JEN Job Aspirants can apply Online through the official website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Follow the below steps to Apply Online for RSMSSB JE 2022:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
- 2nd Step – Search a link titled “JE 2022 Joint Recruitment Full Advertisement” from the “News & Notifications” section available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Go through all the general instructions written in a notification for being sure about your eligibility status for the post.
- 4th Step – Now, press on an “Apply Online” link available against the title “Direct Recruitment of JEN 2022” in the Recruitment Advertisement section.
- 5th Step – Insert all correct details in the prescribed format of the application form.
- 6th Step – Upload your scanned copy of the Photograph and Signature in JPEG file format.
- 7th Step – Remit the fees using Net Banking or Debit/ Credit cards.
- 8th Step – Verify that all details filled up in the application form are correct or not.
- 9th Step – At last, click on a “Submit” button.
- 10th Step – Make a printout of the system generated application copy for further procedure.
Official Links for RSMSSB JEN 2022 Recruitment
|RSMSSB JEN 2022 Joint Recruitment Detailed Advertisement:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|RSMSSB JEN 2022 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link is Live Now)|
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer (JEN) Exam Syllabus:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Official Website of RSSB:||VISIT HERE – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in JE Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date:||17th January 2022|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application:||21st January 2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Forms:||19th February 2022 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Application Fee:||19th February 2022 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fee at Kiosk:||19th February 2022 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Dates to Edit Details in Online Application:||26th May to 4th June 2022 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Printout Application Form:||31st December 2022 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Dates for Downloading of E-Admit Card:||02-03 weeks prior exam date|
|Tentative Dates for RSSB JE Written Exam:||18th May, 19th May & 20th May 2022|
|Date of Announcing Result/ Merit List:||To be announced later on|
|Schedule for Document Verification Round:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Selection List:||To be notified later on|
RSMSSB Rajasthan PWD PHED DLB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
Let’s take a look at the RSMSSB JEN Exam Pattern of Civil (Degree & Diploma), Electrical (Degree & Diploma) and Mechanical/ Electrical (Degree & Diploma) that we have provided in the following table:-
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge (Rajasthan History, Art & Culture, Inheritance, Tradition Inheritance and Geography of Rajasthan State)||40 ques.||40 marks||120 minutes|
|Part B||Related Discipline||80 ques.||80 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||120 ques.||120 marks||02 hours|
RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Admit Card 2022
About Admit Card/ Call Letter: RSMSSB Admit Card for JE Written Exam will be available at least 15-16 days before the conductance of examination. The Admit Card will be downloaded from the official online web portal by login through Application Number & Date Of Birth. RSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card will not be dispatched by post or any other mode. The board will send Call Letter related info to aspirants through Email ID and SMS at registered Mobile Number.
About Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
RSMSSB is a state government organization formed under by the proviso to Article 309 of Indian Constitution. The headquarters is this selection board is located in Jaipur city. Right now, it consists of 01 (one) Chairman and 04 (four) Members that was appointed by the State Government. This commission was established with the purpose of hiring dynamic and most eligible workforce for empty posts available in the government departments.
RSSB also conducts selection process such as screening test, written exam, professional test, interview, medical test, etc. as per the recruitment rules and regulations. Annually time to time, this board creates job opportunities for highly educated people by releasing employment news through the primary site. Those job seekers looking for more details can visit the official site of Raj Staff Selection Board.
RSMSSB JE 2022 – Recruitment Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board,
State Institute of Agriculture Management premises,
Durgapura, Jaipur – 302018.
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
|Helpline Number For Application Form Issue:||(a) 9352323625
|Helpline Number For Vigyapti:||(a) +91-141-2722520|
|Helpline Number For Fee Payment Related Issues:||(a) +91-141-2221424
Aspirants can bookmark our website to their browser for collecting daily updates on RSMSSB Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2022, latest Bank jobs, SSC Job notification, Railway employment news, India Post job openings, etc. Our website – www.techufo.in will soon update RSMSSB JE Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Sheet, Cut off Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. related details. If any applicants have any queries regarding RSMSSB JEN Recruitment Process, share them in a comment box. Our team experts will answer all your important questions at the earliest.
Wishing You GOOD LUCK For Your Bharti in Rajasthan PWD, PHED & Swayat Shasan Vibhag…!!