Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification for 407 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Released Apply Online Assam Post Office GDS Application Form at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Hey, Folks! Are you looking for latest India Post Vacancy in Assam? Have you completed your Matric studies and waiting for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Postal Dept?? Finally, DoP recruitment notification published by the India Post Department (Bhartiya Dak Vibhag) to fill up 407 GDS Vacancies for Assam Circle. To utilize this employment opportunity, one must have the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. Candidates can click on DOP Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023 download link available below to check brief details.
The Department of Post invites eligible candidates to submit their applications through online mode by visiting the official website. Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Process to apply online for GDS Posts has started and will ends on 16 February 2023. Kindly read out the remaining part of this article for complete details about Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Assam Post Office.
- 1 Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | Assam Post Office GDS Jobs Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Summary
- 1.2 Assam Post Office Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Assam Post Office GDS Notification 2023
- 1.4 Assam Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Assam Postal GDS Jobs 2023
- 1.6 Assam Postal Circle GDS Application Fee
- 1.7 Assam Postal GDS 2023 Selection Process
- 1.8 DOP Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2023 Apply Online Dates
- 1.9 Steps to Apply Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- 1.10 Official Links for Assam Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.11 Assam Postal Circle Result 2023
- 2 About Assam Post Office Department
- 3 Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | Assam Post Office GDS Jobs Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
On 27th of Jan 2023, DOP has issued Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 Notice for 407 BPM, ABPM & Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies to fill it up with eligible candidates based on academic merits. Recently, all those aspirants searching Govt Jobs after 10th pass can apply for GDS Post Office Recruitment without any doubt. Assam Post GDS job opportunity comes only once in a year so please don’t miss it out. Contestants are guided to submit their online application for Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy before the due date. Through a designated web portal, contestants can apply online and obtain Registration Number. In this web page, here we have also uploaded Assam Postal GDS Jobs Apply Online Link at the bottom to save every candidate’s time.
Now coming to the age criteria, applying contestants must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years as on cutoff date. The qualification required for Assam Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies is 10th pass from approved State or Central Boards. Take a glance at the following table for Assam Post Office GDS Notification Highlights.
Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Summary
|Name of the Organization:||Department of Posts (DOP)|
|Name of the Circle:||Assam Postal Circle|
|Name of the Vacancy:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total Vacancies:||407 vacancies|
|Job Roles:||a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
c) Dak Sevak
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of Job:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Dates:||January 27 to February 16, 2023|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Assam Post Office Vacancy 2023: Details
Following is the distribution of Assam Postal GDS 2023 Category wise & Language wise Vacancies as tabulated below:-
|Category Names||Number of Vacancies|
|Assamese/ Asomiya||Bengali/ Bangla||Bodo|
|PWD – A||02||00||00|
|PWD – B||01||00||00|
|PWD – C||00||00||00|
|PWD – DE||03||00||00|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||355||36||16|
Assam Post Office GDS Notification 2023
Government Jobs Seekers!! If you want to apply for 407 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Assam Postal Circle, then you must meet the eligibility standards as per the notification uploaded below. Here we notify every contestant to go through the official notification before applying for Assam Post GDS recruitment procedure. Furthermore, info related to vacancies educational qualifications, age limitation, pay scale, application fee, selection process, etc. available in the following paragraphs.
Assam Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
- For Gramin Dak Sevak Postal Vacancy, applicants should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in English and Mathematics from a State Govt./ Central Govt. Approved Boards.
- Knowledge of Local Language needed for the vacancy. (Candidate should have studied the Local Language, i.e. Assamese/ Asomiya, Bengali/ Bangla & Bodo at least up to Secondary Standard as compulsory or elective subjects.)
- Knowledge of Computer, Cycling and Adequate means of Livelihood. Gather more details about required qualifications from the advertisement link posted below.
AGE LIMITATION (as on 16-02-2023):-
- The age limit for GDS posts should be 18-40 years for General & EWS Categories.
- The categories like Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs), Other Backwards Castes (OBCs), Physically Handicapped (PHs), etc. will get relaxation in maximum age limit as per Government orders.
- OBC – 03 years
- SC/ ST – 05 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
All the candidates are advised to download official notification and read out the brief details like Age, Qualification, Residence, Livelihood, Security Amount, etc.
Pay Scale for Assam Postal GDS Jobs 2023
About Pay Scale/ Salary: Contestants will get more idea about Scale of Pay for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak from a table as shown under:-
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance – TRCA ♦|
|Name of Posts||TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
Assam Postal Circle GDS Application Fee
About Application Fee Category wise as follows:-
- Rs. 100/- for UR Male, OBC Male, EWS Male & Trans-man Categories
- No Fee for All Female Candidates, Trans-woman, SC/ ST & PwD Categories
- All those candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS Male & Trans-man are required to make their Fee payment at any Head Post Office or by Online Mode.
- SC/ ST, PwD, Trans-woman and Female contestants didn’t have to pay fees so they can register and apply online directly with Registration Number. Unreserved, EWS, OBC and Trans-man Category applicants can pay their fees after Registration Process. Also, they can apply online their application after the availability of Fee ID and Registration Number.
Assam Postal GDS 2023 Selection Process
- The applied candidates will be appointed based on their Academic Merits (i.e. 10th Standard Exam Marks/ Percentage).
- As per the automatic generated merit list and rules based on the contestants’ online submitted applications, the selection process will be done transparently.
- The department will make the final selection based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the applicants.
- The department will not consider any kind of Past Experience/ Service or Weightage for Higher Educational Qualification in the Selection process.
- In the selection process, there is no written exam or interview.
- Applicants should not worry about any corruption in the selection process as it is totally transparent and based on merits only.
DOP Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2023 Apply Online Dates
All the Important Dates for Assam Postal Circle GDS 2023 Recruitment Process are as follows:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Notification Release Date:||27th January 2023|
|Date to Start the Registration & Apply Online Process:||27th January 2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration:||16th February 2023|
|Dates to Deposit Online Application Fee:||27th January to 16th February 2023|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||16th February 2023|
|Dates for Making Correction/ Modifying Online Application Form:||17th February to 19th February 2023|
|Date for Declaration of Result/ Merit List:||To be announced later|
|Document Verification Dates:||To be notified by SMS & Intimation Letter|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter:||Within 14-15 days after result|
Steps to Apply Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
The DOP Authority has uploaded Registration Link and Apply Online Link to the designated portal (indiapostgdsonline.gov.in). By logging into the designated portal, contestants will able to register their forms. Contenders can follow the steps to register Assam Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2023 Application Form from the below description. So those who don’t know how to get online registration can follow the process listed in the below table.
- 1st Step – Open the Official Website or click on the link available below.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, navigate to the Section named “Live Notifications”.
- 3rd Step – Now, open a link titled “Download Assam Post Office Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks“.
- 4th Step – Read the Notification details like Eligibility Criteria and other necessary instruction
- 5th Step – Start the registration process by clicking on the “India Post GDS Apply Online” link.
- 6th Step – Fill up the application form with information like Candidate’s Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Gender, Community, Date of Birth, Education, Mobile Number, Contact Address, etc.
- 7th Step – Upload necessary files such as SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate, DOB proof if DOB is not in the SSC, Certificate Computer, Certificate, Community Certificate, etc.
- 8th Step – Also, upload your Passport Size Photo (50 KB in JPG/ JPEG format) and Signature (50 KB in JPG/ JPEG format) to the upload module.
- 9th Step – Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” button to register your application form.
- 10th Step – After the registration process completes successfully, a Register Number will appear on your screen.
- 11th Step – Save the Reg. No. and pay your fees at the nearest Head Post Office.
- 12th Step – Print the copy of an Application for usage during the appointment process.
Official Links for Assam Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
|Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Assam Post Office GDS Online Registration 2023:||MAKE REGISTRATION|
|Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of India Post GDS:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
NOTE: All those who have registered their details successfully are advised to keep their copy of the application in safe custody. Candidates who forgot their Registration Number, they can get it back through the “Forgot Registration” link provided in a homepage.
Assam Postal Circle Result 2023
India Post GDS Assam Result Details: Through the official website, all applicants will get their result status by providing a Registration Number until the result declared. The DOP authority will publish the final merit list within one and half month after completion of the registration process. Here don’t worry regarding result related updates as we will update all details as and when officially declared. Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List will display only the details of shortlisted aspirants which are Reg. Number, Name, Category, Percentage, Division, Remarks, etc. Contestants who didn’t get their details in the merit list, they are not selected for the Dak Sevak Posts. [Check: India Post GDS Results/ Merit List State wise 2023]
About Assam Post Office Department
Assam Postal Circle is one of the Postal Circle of the Country. In India, there are 22 postal circles and each circle headed by a Chief Postmaster General. The Department of Posts (DOP) is a Government-operated Organization also referred as Post Office. This Department is a part of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of the Government of India. It is a customer service facility forming part of a national postal system. It offers mail-related services such as acceptance of letters and parcels; sale of postage stamps, packaging, stationery, provision of post office boxes, etc. They also provide government forms such as passport applications, etc. The banking services such as savings accounts, money orders, etc. also facilitates by this department.
Since 01st April 1854, it is working as a backbone of India’s Communication. It has played a significant role in the country’s Socio-Economic Development. Every annual, lots of employment news release by DOP state-wise to appoint candidates for various posts like GDS, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, Personal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, etc. Interested job-seekers can reach the official website (indiapost.gov.in) of the India Post with just a single click on the direct link available on this web page.
Assam Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
|S. N.||Division Names||Contact Numbers|
|8||RMS GH Division (Guwahati)||0361-2540643||rmsdoGH.email@example.com|
|9||RMS S Division||0384-2263041||rmsdoS.firstname.lastname@example.org|
Come on Friends Hurry Up!! February 16, 2023 is a due date to apply for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 of GDS Vacancies. Those who interested in these recently released India Post GDS Jobs are advised to register their names without wasting time. We have provided all the necessary details here on this page. Candidates can download the Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Notification using an official URL link attached above. Here all contestants can mail to email@example.com for inquiries related to the recruitment. To get further updates on latest Assam Post Office Jobs in upcoming days, you can bookmark our website www.techufo.in pressing Ctrl+D. Soon we will back with result details. Share your feedback with us through a comment section given below.
!!…ALL THE BEST Guys…!!