DDA Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 687 JE, JSA, ASO, AAO, Patwari, Legal Assistant & Other Posts Apply Online Delhi Development Authority Bharti Application Form at www.dda.gov.in:
DDA 2023 Bharti Details: Delhi Development Authority has released an official notification for Recruitment to 687 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Accountant Officer, Patwari, Legal Assistant, Surveyor, Naib Tehsildar and Architectural Assistant Posts. Aspiring candidates can apply online for these Vacancies in Delhi Development Authority from June 03, 2023 onwards on DDA’s website. However, July 02, 2023, is the last date for registration of DDA JE JSA ASO online application form.
Candidates will get a direct link to download Delhi Development Authority Job Notification PDF and submit DDA Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form from this web page. Scroll down and check out all the Important information about the DDA Jobs Vacancy Bharti process.
- 1 DDA Recruitment 2023 (687 Posts): JE, JSA, ASO, AAO, Patwari, Legal Assistant Vacancies Apply Online @www.dda.gov.in
- 1.1 DDA Recruitment Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 Delhi DDA Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi DDA Vacancies 2023
- 1.4 DDA Pay Scale Post wise
- 1.5 DDA Jobs Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 Delhi DDA Bharti Exam Application Fee
- 1.7 Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply DDA Recruitment Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for DDA 2023 Direct Recruitment
- 1.10 DDA Admit Card 2023
- 2 ABOUT DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
- 3 Help Desk for Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Bharti 2023
DDA Recruitment 2023 (687 Posts): JE, JSA, ASO, AAO, Patwari, Legal Assistant Vacancies Apply Online @www.dda.gov.in
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) invites Online Applications from eligible candidates to fill up varied category posts like JE Civil, JSA, ASO, AAO, Patwari, Legal Assistant, Surveyor, etc. A total of 687 DDA Vacancies are to be recruited under this Direct Recruitment Quota. So this recruitment in DDA is a golden ticket for aspirants looking for 12th pass, Diploma, Degree, CA/ CS/ MBA govt jobs in Delhi. DDA Apply Online link for submission of the application form will be live from 03-06-2023 (10:00 AM) to 02-07-2023 (06:00 PM) only. As a selection process, DDA Online Exam will be organized from 01-08-2023 to 30-09-2023 after the completion of registration.
Before applying for AAO, ASO, JSA and JE Bharti in Delhi Development Authority, aspirants must go through the detailed notification for their knowledge. Below we have prescribed the details of DDA Direct Recruitment, including Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, and much more.
DDA Recruitment Notification 2023: Summary
|Organizer Name:||Delhi Development Authority|
|Rectt. Notice. No.:||02/2023/Rectt. Cell/Pers./DDA|
|Post Names:||Junior Engineer (Civil), Jr Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Asst Accountant Officer, Patwari, Legal Assistant, Surveyor, Naib Tehsildar and Architectural Assistant|
|Total Vacancies:||687 vacancies|
|Rectt. Type:||Direct Recruitment|
|Application Dates:||3 June to 2 July 2023|
|Exam Dates:||1 August to 30 September 2023|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Selection Stages:||Written Exam (CBT-I & CBT-II), CPT, DEST, Typing Test & Interview|
Delhi DDA Vacancy 2023: Details
DDA has announced this Direct Recruitment Drive to fill the total 687 posts of JE, JSA, ASO, AAO, Patwari, etc. DDA Post wise & Category wise Vacancies details are as follows:-
|Post Code||Post Names||Group||Total Vacancies||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC|
|01||Assistant Accounts Officer||B||51||23||05||07||03||13|
|02||Assistant Section Officer||B||125||52||12||19||09||33|
|06||Junior Engineer (Civil)||B||236||98||23||35||18||62|
|09||Junior Secretariat Assistant||C||194||114||28||30||06||16|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi DDA Vacancies 2023
Applicants must make sure to have fulfilled Delhi Development Authority Eligibility Conditions, viz., required qualification, experience, age, etc., as on 2nd of July 2023. Therefore, refer to the DDA eligibility criteria to apply for JE Civil, JSA, ASO, AAO, Patwari, Legal Assistant & Other Posts as enlisted:-
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWA/ Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Section Officer: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University and Computer Proficiency.
- Architectural Assistant: Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- Legal Assistant: Possessing a Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; and 03 years’ experience at Bar. [FOR DDA EMPLOYEE: Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent and 03 years of regular service in DDA.]
- Naib Tehsildar: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above. (Desirable: Knowledge of application of various acts, regulations and procedures concerning Land and Estate matters; and a Possession of a Law Degree would be an added advantage.)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent
- Surveyor: Diploma OR 02 years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and 02 years’ experience in Survey work.
- Patwari: Graduate from any recognized University or equivalent thereof (Desirable: Proficiency in computer and Working knowledge of Urdu/ Hindi.)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
|Post Names||Age (as on 02-07-2023)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer & Legal Assistant:||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Architectural Assistant:||30 years|
|Naib Tehsildar:||Above 21 years & Below 30 years|
|Surveyor:||Above 18 years & Below 25 years|
|Patwari:||Above 21 years & Below 27 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Secretariat Assistant:||Above 18 years & Below 27 years|
Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category applicants, Govt. Servants, etc. as per instructions issued by the Central Government of India. Age Relaxation Category wise as follows:-
- Other Backward Class: 03 years
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- OBC Persons with Disabilities: 13 years
- SC/ ST Persons with Disabilities: 15 years
- Central Govt./ Govt. of Delhi/ DDA Departmental Candidate (for Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts): Upto 05 years
- Central Govt./ Govt. of Delhi/ DDA Departmental Candidate (for Group ‘C’ Posts): Upto 40 years
- Widows, Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married (for Group ‘C’ Posts): Upto 35 years.
DDA Pay Scale Post wise
About Scale of Pay: Candidates selected for DDA Posts will get Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC. The Post wise Salary Structure in Delhi Development Authority is as tabulated:-
|Post Names||Pay Level||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||8||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant & Legal Assistant||7||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Naib Tehsildar & Junior Engineer (Civil)||6||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Surveyor||5||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Patwari||3||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||2||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
DDA Jobs Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: DDA Selection Process for JE Civil, JSA, ASO, AAO, Patwari & Other Posts Recruitment is as listed underneath:-
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Single Stage Computer based Examination followed by Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
- Assistant Section Officer: Two Stage Computer based Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type) followed by Computer Proficiency Test and DEST.
- JE Civil, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Naib Tehsildar & Surveyor: Single Stage Computer based Examination
- Patwari: Two Stage Computer based Examination
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Two Stage Computer based Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type) followed by Typing Test of the shortlisted candidates.
Delhi DDA Bharti Exam Application Fee
About Application Fee: The category-wise application fee to apply for Delhi Development Authority Vacancies is mentioned below:-
|Women, SC, ST, PwBD & Ex-servicemen:||No fee|
|All Others:||Rs. 1000/-|
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Aspirants should check the Important Dates for DDA JE JSA ASO AAO 2023-24 Recruitment from the below table:-
|Description||Dates & Time|
|Date of Official Notification:||26th May 2023|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||3rd June 2023 (10:00 am onwards)|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||2nd July 2023 (Up to 06:00 pm)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Fee:||2nd July 2023 (Up to 06:00 pm)|
|Dates for Availability of Admit Card for Stage-I Online Exam:||07-08 days prior exam date|
|Dates of Online Examination (Stage-I):||01st August to 30th September 2023|
|Date of Releasing Result for Online Exam (Stage-I):||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card for Stage-II Online Exam:||01 week before exam date|
|Date of Online Examination (Stage-II):||To be notified later on|
How to Apply DDA Recruitment Online Application Form 2023?
Candidates have to Register and Apply Delhi Development Authority Online Form by login into a link provided at https://www.dda.gov.in/. The steps to fill DDA application online for JE Civil, JSA, ASO, AAO, etc. are as scripted below:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Delhi Development Authority.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, click on the “Jobs” tab and then open a link labelled as “DDA Notification for filling up of various posts under Direct Recruitment Quota 2023“.
- 3rd Step – First, check out official notification properly before proceeding further.
- 4th Step – Read all mandatory instructions properly as mentioned in it.
- 5th Step – Now, fill up the application in prescribed format with details of Post, Personal, Contact, Present Address, Permanent Address, Qualifications, etc.
- 6th Step – Don’t forget to upload supporting documents (size between 50 kb – 1000 kb) in JPG/ JPEG/ PDF format only along with passport size photograph (size between 50 kb – 100 kb) and signature (size between 50 kb – 100 kb) in jpg/ jpeg format.
- 7th Step – Pay the application fee by Internet Banking of SBI & its Associate Banks/ Debit Card powered by RuPay/ BHIM UPI/ UPI QR Code/ VISA/ Master Dr Card, etc.
- 8th Step – Finally, click on the “Submit” option after verifying filled up data.
- 9th Step – Download and print a copy of your registered form for further use.
Official Links for DDA 2023 Direct Recruitment
|DDA DR 2023 Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|DDA DR 2023 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of DDA:||VISIT @ dda.gov.in|
DDA Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card: Eligible candidates will be issued an e-Application Status Certificate 02 (two) weeks before the commencement of the examination. However, DDA JE JSA ASO AAO e-Admit Card will be available 03 (three) days before the examination date. The Admit Card of Delhi Development Authority Examination 2023 will be made available on the DDA’s website for downloading by candidates. Eligible candidates will be informed for downloading their e-Admit Card on their registered mobile number/ email ID given at the time of submission of online application.
ABOUT DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
DDA was established in the year of 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act. It is created with a purpose “to promote and secure the development of Delhi”. It is an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The organization has played a vital role in the planning, development and construction of Housing Projects, Commercial Lands, Land Management, etc. within the area of National Capital Territory of New Delhi, India. The city has become the residence of choice for approximately 11 million people and this number continues to increase. On a regular basis, this Organization announces employment notification for vacant posts available in its departments. Job seekers can check out the Delhi Development Authority official website for complete information.
Help Desk for Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Bharti 2023
Candidates may write to DDA’s Help Desk through the Helpdesk tab available in the online application form or contact at the following toll number in case of any guidance/ clarification regarding their application, candidature, etc.:-
|Contact Address:||DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (DDA),
Vikas Sadan, INA,
New Delhi – 110023.
|Helpline Number:||+91-7353009191 (During Working Hours Only)|
It is our hope that this info on Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2023 serves as a valuable resource for job seekers. Please bookmark our website, www.techufo.in, to stay updated with the latest information. If you have any queries regarding DDA Recruitment 2023, feel free to leave a comment in the designated box below. We will do our best to address your queries as quickly as possible.
!! Tech UFO Team Wishes ALL THE BEST !!