Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification for 08 GDS Vacancies Published Apply Haryana Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form @https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2023 Details: Finally, Haryana Post Office Latest GDS Bharti Notification announced for selection of 10th pass postal job searching aspirants based on Academic Merits. So, the INDIA POST invites Online Application for Recruitment to 08 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak) in Haryana Circle. Here those who want to apply are informed to submit Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Online Form in between 22-05-2023 to 11-06-2023 without delay.
Now to begin the registration process, candidates can click on Haryana GDS Apply Online 2023 Link available below. Also, all those who are looking for an official notification pdf can download it from a quick link shared at the bottom. Aspirants must check Haryana Postal Circle GDS Jobs eligibility criteria, selection criteria, pay scale and other details from this article before applying.
- 1 Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for GDS Vacancies @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Haryana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023: Overview
- 1.2 Haryana Postal Circle Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- 1.4 Haryana Postal Circle GDS Bharti Application Fee
- 1.5 Haryana Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs 2023
- 1.6 Haryana Postal GDS Selection Criteria 2023
- 1.7 Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply Haryana Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Official Links for Haryana Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Haryana Post Office GDS Bharti 2023: Help Desk
- 2 FAQs About Haryana Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for GDS Vacancies @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Good News! The Indian Postal Department is back with Haryana Post Office Recruitment Notification for GDS Posts like Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master & Dak Sevak. There are a total of 08 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies have been notified in various Haryana Postal Divisions (Gurgaon, Ambala, Karnal, Sonepat, Rohtak, Faridabad, Kurukshetra, Bhiwani, Hissar, etc.). Haryana GDS category wise vacancy details are shown in a table below. For Haryana Post Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023, 10th passed is the minimum qualification and 18-40 years is the age limit required by candidates. Eligible & willing aspirants must note that Haryana Postal GDS Online Application Process will be continued till 11th June 2023 (23:59 hrs) on India Post Website (https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in).
Aspirant needs to register himself/ herself with all basic details once before applying online. All those who don’t know how to register & apply online can follow the steps given in this blog. Candidates can scroll down to get all detailed information about Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 of GDS Job Openings.
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023: Overview
|Name of the Department:||INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak/ भारतीय डाक)|
|Name of the Circle:||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Name:||Online Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Engagement Special Cycle May 2023|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||08 vacancies|
|Post Names:||a) Branch Post Master – BPM
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster – ABPM
|Job Location:||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Dates:||22 May to 11 June 2023|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Haryana Postal Circle Vacancy 2023: Details
Let us have a look at the Category wise Break-up of Haryana Post GDS Vacancies for BOs in Unbanked Villages from the following tables:-
|Community Names||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Class||02|
|Economically Weaker Section||01|
|Persons with Disabilities – A||00|
|Persons with Disabilities – B||00|
|Persons with Disabilities – C||00|
|Persons with Disabilities – DE||00|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
Check out below the India Post detailed eligibility criteria to apply for GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Posts in Haryana Postal Circle:-
- Passed 10th Standard (SSC – Secondary School Certificate) Exam with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language & English from any recognized School Education Board of Central Government/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Knowledge of Local Language: Candidate must have studied the local language, i.e. Hindi at least up to Xth standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Basic Computer Knowledge and Knowledge of Cycling.
- Adequate means of Livelihood
- UR/ GEN & EWS: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years of age
- OBC: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 43 years of age
- SC/ ST: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years of age
- PwD: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years of age
- PwD (OBC): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 53 years of age
- PwD (SC/ ST): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 55 years of age
Haryana Postal Circle GDS Bharti Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for OC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male & Trans-man Aspirants and No Fee for All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST & PwD Aspirants.
- Fee payment will be made by Online mode (Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking/ UPI). Once a fee has been paid, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Haryana Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs 2023
ABOUT SALARY: The GDS Post wise Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) are as follows:-
|S. N.||Categories||TRCA Slab|
|a.||BPM (Branch Postmaster)||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|b.||ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster) & Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
Haryana Postal GDS Selection Criteria 2023
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts:-
- According to Automatic Generated Merit List, the India Post Recruitment Authority will make a selection by following the rules based on online applications submitted by candidates.
- The criteria for finalizing the selection will be only Academic Merits (i.e. marks obtained in Xth standard exam) of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals.
- Contestants who passed 10th class exam in 01st attempt will be treated as meritorious against who passed compartmentally. No weightage for higher educational qualification will be applicable.
- Candidates must have passed all the subjects in 10th exam as per the respective approved board norms for being into account while calculating the merit.
Check Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2022
Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
We have updated Haryana Post GDS 2023 Bharti Scheduled Dates in the following table as and when officially announced by the Bhartiya Dak:-
|Events||Date & Time|
|Official Notification Date:||20th May 2023|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Submission:||22nd May 2023 (00:01 hrs onwards)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||22nd May 2023 (00:01 hrs onwards)|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||11th June 2023 (up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date for Online Submission of Application Fee:||11th June 2023 (up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||11th June 2023 (up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Dates to Make Correction in Online Application Form:||12th June (00:01 hrs onwards) to 14th June 2023 (up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Date for Declaration of Result cum Selection List:||To be notified later on|
|Date to Issue Letter of Intimation:||Within 25-30 days before the release of results|
|Schedule of Document/ Certificate Verification:||To be notified via Intimation Letter|
Steps to Apply Haryana Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023
Go through the following Step-wise Process to Register & Apply Online for GDS Recruitment in Haryana Postal Circle:-
- STEP-I: Open the India Post GDS Official Website: https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- STEP-II: Click on a download link titled as “Notification for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (08 Posts) Recruitment 2023” in a home page.
- STEP-III: Go through the notification to check out job profile, eligibility, method of engagement, selection criteria and other Important instructions.
- STEP-IV: Press the “Registration” link, submit your details (Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, Year of Passing 10th Class, Upload Photo & Signature) and obtain a unique registration number.
- STEP-V: Pay your fee at any Head Post Office or by Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards if you belong to UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man category.
- STEP-VI: Click on “Apply Online” link, login with registration number, fill the application, upload documents and choose preferences.
- STEP-VII: Preview your application form before final submission.
- STEP-VIII: Take a print out of online form as well as fee payment e-receipt.
Official Links for Haryana Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
|Haryana Postal Gamin Dak Sevak Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Haryana Postal GDS Online Registration 2023:||MAKE REGISTRATION|
|Haryana Postal GDS Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of India Post GDS:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Haryana Post Office GDS Bharti 2023: Help Desk
|S. N.||Divisions||Contact Nos.||Email IDs|
|8||RMS D Dn New Delhi||01126111229||rmsdoD.email@example.com|
|9||RMS HR Dnfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Aspirants if you are seeking for Haryana Post GDS Recruitment Opportunity, then fetch this glorious chance without thinking twice. We have covered all the possible details & FAQs in this article to help you guys. We hope candidates will download Haryana Postal Circle Notification PDF and Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy by utilizing the direct link posted on this page. In case of any query regarding हरियाणा डाक विभाग भर्ती २०२३, just write it down in a comment segment as we will try to solve it as fast as possible.
Candidates are advised to visit our portal (www.techufo.in) at regular intervals for any further information & latest Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 updates. Thank You, Guys.
FAQs About Haryana Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about Haryana GDS Recruitment 2023 along with their Answers:-
Aspirants need to upload the following documents in scanned copy in the jpg/ jpeg formats and sizes as prescribed:-
» 10th Class/ SSC Certificate (or) Combined Marks Memo (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size)
» DOB proof if Date of Birth is not in the X Class/ SSC Mark Certificate/ Memo (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size)
» Computer Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Also, it may be submitted to the Engaging authority during the appointment if got selected.)
» Community Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS categories).
» Photo (50 kb; 200 x 230 pixels preferable)» Signature (20 kb; 140 x 60 pixels preferable)
» Certificate of Disability (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for PH category).
» Transgender Certificate (200 kb; Not exceeding A4 size) (Note: Compulsory for Transgender).
Yes. The charges for payment by Debit Card will be nil upto Rs. 02,000/-, Credit Card – 01% of the transaction amount and Internet Banking – Rs. 10/- per transaction.
If the amount deducted from your bank account and no confirmation message received, then await upto 72 hours for settlement.
At the time of registration, the details provided will automatically populate so no corrections allowed by officials.
Yes, you can change your mobile number using the “Registration” link provided in a home page under the “Steps to Apply” section.
Candidates can mail at email@example.com for queries related to the official notification or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data. Also, candidates can contact through Helpline Number: 040-23463645.
!! Tech UFO wishes you GOOD LUCK for Recruitment in Haryana Postal Circle !!
2 thoughts on “Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 08 GDS Posts @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in”