SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 2023 Notification Out for 6100 SCT PC (CIVIL & APSP) Vacancies Apply APSLPRB PC Online Application Form at https://slprb.ap.gov.in:
APSLPRB SCT PC 2022 Recruitment Details: Fantastic news for 12th pass candidates seeking Police Jobs in AP. Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has published APSLPRB Notification to fill up massive 6100 posts of Police Constable (Civil & APSP) in the AP Police Department. Eligible candidates can apply for SLPRB AP Police Constable Vacancy from 30-11-2022 to 28-12-2022 through online mode at the official website. Moreover, we have provided a direct link to Apply Online SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Form and Notification PDF Download in this page at the bottom. To know more about AP SLPRB Recruitment of Police Constables, continue to read this article.
- 1 SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 2023 – 6100 SCT PC (Civil & APSP) Vacancies Apply Online @slprb.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 SLPRB AP Police Constable Notification 2022: Summary
- 1.2 APSLPRB Police Constable Vacancy 2022: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SLPRB AP Police Constable Jobs 2022
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Pay Scale
- 1.5 SLPRB AP Police Constable Selection Process 2022 2023
- 1.6 APSLPRB SCT PC (Civil & APSP) Application Fee
- 1.7 SLPRB AP SCT PC (Civil & APSP) Recruitment 2022 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply Online SLPRB AP Police Constable Application Form 2022?
- 1.9 Official Links for APSLPRB Police Constable 2022 Recruitment
- 1.10 AP SLPRB Police Constable Exam 2023 Syllabus, Pattern
- 2 About Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
- 3 APSLPRB Recruitment 2022 2023: Help Desk
SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 2023 – 6100 SCT PC (Civil & APSP) Vacancies Apply Online @slprb.ap.gov.in
The State Level Police Recruitment Board of Andhra Pradesh invites online applications for direct recruitment of SCT PC (CIVIL) and SCT PC (APSP) in various Districts and IR battalions. Under this SLPRB AP Police Recruitment Drive, Men & Women candidates are eligible to apply for Civil Constable Posts, while only Men are allowed to apply for APSP Constable Vacancies. AP Police Constable Online Application proforma is available on the website (slprb.ap.gov.in). APSLPRB SCT PC Apply Online Link will be closed after 05:00 PM on December 28, 2022. On completion of the application process, the SLPRB AP Police Constable Preliminary Written Test of 200 marks will be held on January 22, 2023, for registered candidates.
Interested contestants must read APSLPRB Police Constable Notification 2022 carefully and understand all the terms & conditions specified therein before applying. Scroll down to check details related to SLPRB AP SCT PC Recruitment such as vacancy break up, eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, application fee, key dates, registration link, exam pattern, etc., below in the description.
SLPRB AP Police Constable Notification 2022: Summary
|Conducting Body:||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification No.:||161/SLPRB/RECT.2/2022 (Dt. 28-11-2022)|
|Total Vacancies:||6100 vacancies|
|Post Names:||SCT Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) and SCT Police Constable (APSP) (Men)|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 25,220-80,910/-|
|Application Dates:||30 November to 28 December 2022|
|Selection Process:||Preliminary Written Test, Physical Test (PMT & PET) and Final Written Exam|
|Preliminary Test Date:||22 January 2023 (Sunday)|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application:||Online mode only|
APSLPRB Police Constable Vacancy 2022: Details
SLPRB AP has announced a total of 6100 vacancies for SCT Civil PC and SCT APSP PC Posts in Andhra Pradesh Police. Check out the Post wise & Unit wise Distribution of AP Police Constable vacancies listed below in a table as announced by APSLRB:
|Post Code No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department||3580|
|23||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (APSP) (Men) in Police Department||2520|
|♦ Break-up of SCT PC Civil Vacancies in Different Units ♦|
|S. N.||Unit Names||Vacancies|
|15||YSR. District Kadapa||325|
|♦ Break-up of SCT PC APSP Vacancies in IR Battalions ♦|
|S. N.||IR Battalion||Vacancies|
|01||Etcherla of Srikakulam District||630|
|03||Maddipadu of Prakasham District||630|
Eligibility Criteria for SLPRB AP Police Constable Jobs 2022
Aspirants applying for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Vacancy must verify the qualifications, age limit, physical standards, etc., before proceeding further. Check out the SLPRB AP Police Eligibility Criteria required for SCT PC (Civil & APSP) Recruitment as detailed underneath:-
Minimum Educational Qualification:-
- For SC/ ST Category: Passed SSC or its equivalent examination as on 1st July 2022 recognized by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate & appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 01st year & 02nd year.
- For Other Categories: Passed Intermediate (10+2/ 12th) or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government as on 1st July 2022.
- Above 18 years and below 32 years as on 01st July 2022 (i.e. must have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1990 and not later than 1st July 2004) for a person who is a local to Andhra Pradesh State and also working in AP Police Department has been on duty as Home Guard for a minimum of 360 days within 02 years period and is continuing his service as Home Guard.
- Above 18 years and below 24 years as on 01st July 2022 (i.e. must have been born not earlier than 02nd July 1998 and not later than 01st July 2004) for All Other Candidates.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for EWS/ BCs/ SCs/ STs/ Government Employees/ Armed Forces Employees/ NCC Instructors/ Temporary Employees of the State Census Department as per the norms.
Physical Standards Measurement:-
|SCT PC (Civil & APSP)||Height||Mini. 167.6 cms||Mini. 152.5 cms|
|Chest||Mini. 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a min. expansion of 05 cms.||—|
|Weight||—||Mini. 40 kgs.|
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: After completion of training, aspirants will be appointed in the regular time Scale of Pay for AP Police Constable Jobs as mentioned herein:-
|Post Name||Scale of Pay|
|SCT PC (Civil) & SCT PC (APSP)||Rs. 25,220 to Rs. 80,910/- as per Revised Pay Scale 2022|
SLPRB AP Police Constable Selection Process 2022 2023
About Selection Procedure: APSLPRB will conduct the following exams for direct recruitment to the posts of SCT Police Constable (Civil/ APSP) in AP Police:-
|S. N.||Exam Names||Maximum Marks/ Qualifying|
|01||Preliminary Written Test (PWT)||200 Marks|
|02||Physical Measurement Test (PMT)||Qualifying|
|03||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Qualifying|
|04||Final Written Examination (FWE)||200 Marks|
APSLPRB SCT PC (Civil & APSP) Application Fee
About Fee Structure: To register SLPRB AP Police Constable Application, aspirants must pay the following fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode made available on the SLPRB Website:-
|OC & BC Category Local Candidates of Andhra Pradesh:||Rs. 300/-|
|SC & ST Category Local Candidates of Andhra Pradesh:||Rs. 150/-|
|Candidates who are Non Local to Andhra Pradesh:||Rs. 300/-|
|EWS Category Candidates:||Rs. 300/-|
SLPRB AP SCT PC (Civil & APSP) Recruitment 2022 2023: Important Dates
Here aspirants can see all the officially scheduled dates for APSLPRB Police Constable 2022 Recruitment from the table below:-
|Activities||Date & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||28th November 2022|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications:||30th November 2022 (03 PM onwards)|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||28th December 2022 (Up to 05 PM)|
|Dates for Downloading of Prelims Exam Hall Ticket:||09th January 2023 at 11 PM|
|Preliminary Written Test (PWT) Date:||22nd January 2023 (10 AM to 01 PM)|
|Preliminary Written Test (PWT) Result Date:||To be notified later on|
|PMT & PET Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Final Written Examination (FWE) Date:||To be notified later on|
|Final Result/ Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply Online SLPRB AP Police Constable Application Form 2022?
The process of APSLRB Application for Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will be only through online mode at the SLRPB website. The steps to fill up and submit SLPRB AP Police Online Application Form for SCT PC (Civil & APSP) Posts are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of the AP State Level Police Recruitment Board – https://slprb.ap.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – On the homepage, go to the ‘Latest News’ section and open a link named ‘SCT PC (CIVIL) (MEN & WOMEN), SCT PC (APSP) (MEN) 2022’.
- 3rd Step – Press on the ‘APPLY ONLINE’ link to start the registration process.
- 4th Step – Read the General Instructions carefully & select the check-boxes, then click on the ‘Submit & Continue’ button to proceed further.
- 5th Step – A ‘PAY FEE’ page will appear. Open the ‘CLICK HERE TO PAY APPLICATION FEE’ button to make the payment by selecting either the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking option and pressing the Make Payment button.
- 6th Step – Note down your Transaction Number will appear on successful payment. Further, click the ‘Continue to Fill the Application Form’ button.
- 7th Step – The Online Application Form page will appear. Fill in all the mandatory details and upload the necessary certificates (SSC or equivalent), passport-size scanned photo & signature.
- 8th Step – Verify the filled-up details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- 9th Step – Now, press the ‘Click here to Download Filled in Online Application Form’ button to download your application as a PDF File.
- 10th Step – Take the printout of the Filled in Online Application Form and preserve it till the completion of Recruitment process.
Official Links for APSLPRB Police Constable 2022 Recruitment
|SLPRB AP Police Constable (Civil & APSP) Detailed Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SLPRB AP Police SCT PC (Civil) & APSP) Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of APSLPRB:||VISIT @ slprb.ap.gov.in|
AP SLPRB Police Constable Exam 2023 Syllabus, Pattern
Following is the SLPRB AP Police Constable (Civil & APSP) Exam Scheme for Preliminary Written Test, Physical Test and Final Written Exam, so take a look:-
Preliminary Written Test Pattern
|S. N.||Topic Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|01||English||200 ques.||200 marks||3 hours|
|03||Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
|05||Indian History, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement|
|06||Indian Geography, Polity and Economy|
|07||Current Events of National and International Importance|
Physical Efficiency Test Pattern for PC (Civil)
|Description||Qualifying Time & Distance|
|1600 Meters Run||08 Minutes||09 Minutes & 30 Seconds||10 Minutes & 30 Seconds|
|100 Meters Run||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 Meters||03.65 Meters||02.75 Meters|
Physical Efficiency Test Pattern for PC (APSP)
|Description||Qualifying Time & Distance||Marks|
|1600 Meters Run||08 Mins||09 Mins & 30 Secs||40 Marks|
|100 Meters Run||15 Secs||16.5 Secs||30 Marks|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs.||03.65 Mtrs.||30 Marks|
|Total Marks ⇒||100 Marks|
Final Written Examination Pattern
|S. N.||Subject Names||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|PC (Civil)||PC (APSP)|
|01||English||200 marks||100 marks||03 hours|
|04||History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement, etc.|
|05||Indian Geography, Polity & Economy|
|06||Current Events of National & International Importance|
|07||Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
For the SLPRB AP Police Constable Syllabus of Preliminary Written Test and Final Written Exam, candidates must check out the APSLPRB detailed notification.
About Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh: AP SLPRB came into existence with effect from 10th of September 1985 to plan and implement effective recruitment process. Every year, a huge number of employment notifications are released by the board through its official website. This board is headed by the rank of Inspector General Police and designated as Chairman. The headquarters of Andhra Pradesh Police Force is situated in Hyderabad and headed by the DGP. It works under State Government Department of Home Affairs. The department conducts direct recruitment for Non-Gazetted posts in the AP Police Department that includes Station Fire Officers, Firemen (Fire & Emergency Services), Sub-Inspectors, Constables (Special Protection Force), Deputy Jailor, Assistant Matron, Warder (Prisons Department), Public Prosecutors (Grade-II) and Assistant Public Prosecutors (Prosecution Services).
APSLPRB Recruitment 2022 2023: Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board,
Mangalagirl, Guntur District,
Andhra Pradesh – 522503
|Official Email ID for Query:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Help Line Number:||94414 50639 (On all working days from 10 AM to 5 PM; Except Sundays and National Holidays)|
Final Words!! Aspirants interested in Police Constable Job Vacancy should not miss AP SLPRB Recruitment Process as it comes once in 02 (two) years. Bookmark our website (techufo.in) for AP State Level Police Constable Recruitment-related latest updates in the upcoming days. Candidates can share their queries with us in a comment box. We will reply fast as soon as we can. Stay tuned for time-to-time updates on SLPRB AP PC 2022-23 Recruitment.
“All the Best for SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 2023…!!“