AP SLPRB Recruitment 2022 Notification for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable (PC), Warder, Fireman Posts Released Soon to Apply APSLPRB Online Application Form at www.slprb.ap.gov.in & www.appolice.gov.in:
Fantastic news for govt job finders!! We have an update on the latest AP State Level Police Recruitment 2022 & its eligibility details mentioned here in this article. The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh is now back with APSLPRB Notification to fill up the posts of Police Constable (Civil, AR & APSP), Warder (Male & Female) and Fireman. As per the official notification, the department will appoint SCT PCs, Warders & Firemen for total 2723 vacancies through AP SLPRB Recruitment 2022 Process. Eligible candidates can apply online for APSLPRB PC/ Warder/ Firemen Recruitment from 12th Nov to 07th Dec 2018. Now, this is an employment opportunity for all those candidates having passed SSC exam and looking for govt jobs in AP.
All those who want more details can download SLPRB AP Police Constable Notification 2022 PDF file from a link attached at the end of this web page. We have provided a link to apply SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Vacancy Online Application in this article at the bottom.
- 1 AP SLPRB Recruitment 2022 2023 | Andhra Pradesh Police Constable, Warder, Fireman Vacancies Apply Online @www.slprb.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Notification Overview
- 1.2 APSLPRB Police Constable Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs Scale of Pay
- 1.5 AP SLPRB Vacancies 2022 Selection Process
- 1.6 APSLPRB Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply Online APSLPRB Police Constable Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for SLPRB AP Police 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 slprb.ap.gov.in recruitment 2022 – important dates
- 1.10 AP SLPRB Police Constable Exam 2022 Syllabus, Pattern
- 2 About Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
- 3 APSLPRB Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
AP SLPRB Recruitment 2022 2023 | Andhra Pradesh Police Constable, Warder, Fireman Vacancies Apply Online @www.slprb.ap.gov.in
SLPRB AP Police Recruitment of 2200 SCT PC (Police Constable) Posts, 123 Warder Posts & 400 Firemen Posts released to hire best aspirants having essential qualifications. For the APSLPRB Police Constable Jobs Qualification, candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a Govt recognized board. Applicants’ age limit should be minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years as on cut off date. Aspirants must submit their application by visiting the official website (slprb.ap.gov.in). Andhra Pradesh SLPRB SCT PC Apply Online Link will be available up to 07th of December 2018 at the online portal. It is to notify here that online applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted at the concerned site.
According to SLPRB AP Police Constable SCT Selection process, the board will organize Preliminary Written Test, Physical Tests (PMT & PET) and Final Written Exam. Readout this blog for understanding eligibility criteria required for the recruitment. Here all details for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/ Warder/ Fireman Vacancy eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale, important dates, etc. given in this page. You guys will get all the information & AP SLPRB Recruitment Overview by going through the following passages.
SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Notification Overview
|Department Name:||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Notification No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2723 vacancies (expected)|
|Vacancy Names:||a) Police Constable (Civil, AR & APSP)
b) Warder (Men & Women)
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in A.P. State|
|Application Process:||On-line mode only|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Preliminary Test Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
APSLPRB Police Constable Vacancy 2022 – Details
Candidates can check out the Post wise Vacancies listed below in a table as announced by State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh:-
|Post Code No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/ Women) in Police Department||1600|
|22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/ Women) in Police Department||300|
|23||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (APSP) (Men) in Police Department||300|
|24||Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||100|
|25||Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||23|
|26||Firemen in AP Fire & Emergency Services Department||400|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||2723|
SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2022
Educational Qualification: For APSLPRB Recruitment, all those people who are willing to apply must have following qualifications as on 01st July 2018.
- PC (Civil, AP & APSP) and Fireman:-
- For SC/ ST Category: Passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate & appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 01st year & 02nd year.
- For Other Categories: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
- Warders (Men & Women): Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent exam recognized by the State Government.
Age Limitation: To apply for SLPRB AP Police Vacancies, candidates must have their age as shown below.
- SCT PC (Civil, AR & APSP) Posts:-
- Above 18 years and below 22 years for general categories as on 01st July 2018.
- Candidates must have not born earlier than 02nd July 1996 and not later than 01st July 2000.
- Warder (Male & Female) and Fireman Posts:-
- Above 18 years and below 30 years for general categories as on 01st July 2018.
- Candidates must have not born earlier than 02nd July 1988 and not later than 01st July 2000.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation is applicable as per the norms and orders of State Government. Age relaxation as follows:-
- Backward Class/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Up to 05 (five) years
- Employee of Andhra Pradesh State Government: Up to 05 (five) years
- Cadet Corps Instructor in NCC: Up to 03 (three) years
- Widow, Divorced Woman or a Woman judicially separated from her husband and not remarried: Up to 05 (five) years
- Note: Please refer official notification to know more details.
Physical Standards Measurement:-
|Post Code Nos.||Categories||Men||Women|
|21, 22, 23 & 26||Height||Must not be less than 167.6 cms||Must not be less than 152.5 cms|
|Chest||Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 05 cms.||N/A|
|Weight||N/A||Must not be less than 40 kgs|
|24||Height||Must not be less than 168 cms|
|Chest||Must not be less than 87 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 05 cms.|
|25||Height||Must not be less than 153 cms|
|Weight||Must not be less than 45.5 kgs|
SLPRB Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs Scale of Pay
About Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Pay Band Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-. During the period of institutional training, applicants shall be eligible for stipend and allowance as fixed by the Government from time to time.
AP SLPRB Vacancies 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: Andhra Pradesh SLPRB will make most eligible applicants’ selection based on their overall performance in the following tasks:-
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT) = 200 Marks
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) = Qualifying
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) = Qualifying
- Main/ Final Written Examination (FWE) = 200 Marks
APSLPRB Application Fee
About Application Fee & Payment Modes: Aspirants can deposit the following fee through AP Online, MeeSeva Centres, Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking by submitting basic details as mentioned in the Notification:-
|Category Names:||Application Fee|
|OC & BC Category Local Contestants from Andhra Pradesh:||Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred only)|
|SC & ST Category Local Applicants from Andhra Pradesh:||Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred and fifty only)|
|NOTE – Fee once paid cannot be refunded for any reason.|
How to Apply Online APSLPRB Police Constable Online Application Form 2022?
Here we have provided steps to fill up and submit SLPRB AP Police Online Application Form for SCT PC, Warder & Fireman Jobs in a table below so that contestants can follow while registering their details at the official website. The Step-wise Guidelines to Apply On-Line Application Form is underneath:-
- 1st Step – Open an official website of the AP State Level Police Recruitment Board.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, go to the “Latest News” section.
- 3rd Step – Now, open a link named “Andhra Pradesh SLPRB Notification for Police Constable, Warder, Firemen Posts”.
- 4th Step – Go through eligibility criteria and general details written in the notification file.
- 5th Step – If you find yourself eligible, then press the “Apply Online” link.
- 6th Step – Open the application form and fill up the mandatory details (Candidate Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Community, SSC or Equivalent Roll No., Higher Qualification, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address for Communication, etc.) without making any mistakes.
- 7th Step – Upload passport size scanned photo file and scanned the signature file with less than 50 KB size in jpg format. Also, upload your scanned copy of the certificate (SSC or equivalent) file size should be less than 250 KB in jpg format.
- 8th Step – Don’t forget to verify filled up information before final submission.
- 9th Step – Download and save the submitted copy of the application to your device.
- 10th Step – Print “two” hard copies for further reference.
Official Links for SLPRB AP Police 2022 Recruitment
|APSLPRB Police Constable Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|User Guide to Fill AP Police Constable Online Application Form:||CHECK HERE|
|SLPRB AP Police Constable/ Warder/ Fireman Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|APSLPRB SCT PC, Warder & Fireman Press Note 2018-19:||CHECK HERE|
|SLPRB AP Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – slprb.ap.gov.in|
slprb.ap.gov.in recruitment 2022 – important dates
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Closure / Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Online Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:||10-12 days prior exam date|
|Preliminary Written Test (PWT) Date:||To be notified later on|
|Preliminary Written Test (PWT) Result Date:||To be notified later on|
|PMT & PET Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Final Written Examination (FWE) Date:||To be notified later on|
|Final Result/ Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later on|
AP SLPRB Police Constable Exam 2022 Syllabus, Pattern
|« Preliminary Written Test (For Post Code Nos: 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 & 26) Pattern »|
|S. N.||Topic Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration||Mini. Qualifying Marks|
|OC||BC||SC/ ST/ ExS|
|01.||English||200 ques.||200 marks||03 hours||40% (i.e. 80 marks)||35% (i.e. 70 marks)||30% (i.e. 60 marks)|
|04.||Indian History, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement|
|05.||Indian Geography, Polity and Economy|
|06.||Current Events of National and International Importance|
|07.||Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
|« Physical Efficiency Test Pattern for PC (Civil), Warders and Firemen »|
|Description||Qualifying Time & Distance|
|100 Meters Run||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 Meters||03.65 Meters||02.75 Meters|
|1600 Meters Run||08 Minutes||09 Minutes & 30 Seconds||10 Minutes & 30 Seconds|
|NOTE: Aspirants must qualify in 1600 Meters Run and one out of remaining two events as shown in this table.|
|« Physical Efficiency Test Pattern for PCs (AR/ APSP) »|
|Description||Qualifying Time & Distance||Marks|
|100 Meters Run||15 Secs||16.5 Secs||18 Secs||30 Marks|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs||03.65 Mtrs||02.75 Mtrs||30 Marks|
|1600 Meters Run||08 Mins||09 Mins & 30 Secs||10 Mins & 30 Secs||40 Marks|
|TOTAL MARKS ⇒||100 Marks|
|NOTE: Aspirants must qualify in all 03 (three) events of the PET exam that carries 100 marks shown here in this table.|
|« Final Written Examination Pattern »|
|Sr. No.||Subject Names||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Post Code (21, 24, 25 & 26)||Post Code (22 & 23)|
|01.||English||200 marks||200 marks||03 hours|
|04.||History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement, etc.|
|05.||Indian Geography, Polity & Economy|
|06.||Current Events of National & International Importance|
|07.||Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability|
About Syllabus: From the official notification, applicants can collect full information about the syllabus for preliminary test & final written exam consist of topics like English, Arithmetic, General Science, History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Current Events of National & International Importance, Test of Reasoning, Mental Ability, etc.
About Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh: AP SLPRB came into existence with effect from 10th of September 1985 to plan and implement effective recruitment process. Every year, a huge number of employment notifications are released by the board through its official website recruitment.appolice.gov.in. This board is headed by the rank of Inspector General Police and designated as Chairman. The headquarters of Andhra Pradesh Police Force is situated in Hyderabad and headed by the DGP. It works under State Government Department of Home Affairs. The department conducts direct recruitment for Non-Gazetted posts in the AP Police Department that includes Station Fire Officers, Firemen (Fire & Emergency Services), Sub-Inspectors, Constables (Special Protection Force), Deputy Jailor, Assistant Matron, Warder (Prisons Department), Public Prosecutors (Grade-II) and Assistant Public Prosecutors (Prosecution Services).
Just a few days back on 01st November, the board has published latest employment news by inviting applications through on-line mode for the posts of SCT PC, Warder, Fireman, etc. Those who want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Vacancies can proceed further just by verifying all the instructions given in an official notification.
APSLPRB Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board,
Mangalagirl, Guntur District,
Andhra Pradesh – 522503
|Official Email ID for Query:||email@example.com|
|Help Line Number:||94414 50639 (On all working days from 10 AM to 5 PM; Except Sundays and National Holidays)|
Final Words!! Candidates interested in Police Constable, Fireman, Warder & Driver Posts should not miss AP SLPRB Recruitment 2022 as it comes once in 02 (two) years. You can bookmark & subscribe to this website (www.techufo.in) for AP State Level Police Constable Recruitment related latest updates in upcoming days. Soon we will come up with the new article on Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Paper, Answer Key, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Model Answer, Cut off Marks, Results and Final Merit List via this website. Readers can share their query with us by submitting it in a feedback box. Our team member will reply fast as soon as they can. Candidates can follow this website regularly for time to time updates.
“All the Best for SLPRB AP Police Constable Recruitment 2022…!!“