GATE 2017 Application Form or IISc Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 Notification along with Exam Date & Schedule has been released to apply on its official link at www.gate.iisc.ernet.in:
The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore has issued official notification for admission to Postgraduate Courses with MHRD and Assistantships in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Science, by publishing link of GATE 2017 Application Form through its main portal. It is best news for all intelligent contestants who are looking to make registration for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering now they can apply online application with required documents. We suggest you to check and fill up Gate January/February 2017 Exam Application Form by logging to primary page of institute.
Indian Institute of Science is established in 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and also known as “Tata Institute”. IISc is a public university for scientific research and higher education. It was located in Bengaluru, India. In 2015 according to the criteria of Papers per Faculty IISc have been ranked number 1 in the BRICS and number 4 in Asian region. GATE is an all India examination jointly conducted by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institute of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Madras, Roorkee, Kanpur & Kharagpur)
All those appropriate applicants who wish to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering must have Bachelor and Master degree in relevant subjects. The GATE 2017 Online Registration will be hosted in official web portal on all days from 01st September to 04th October 2016. The examination of GATE will be organized between 04th and 12th February 2017, but final schedule will be mentioned on the website. Examinations for all the papers will be conducted as Computer Based Tests and score of GATE 2017 is valid for a period of three years only.
We advise all qualified applicants to go through the GATE 2017 Schedule, while applying online application. Candidates must note that payment of fee can be only done through online mode and don’t forget to submit all necessary documents to online application form.
Follow the instructions and link below to GATE 2017 apply online for academic year 2016-2017. The complete details regarding qualification, examination fee, important dates, etc. are given below.
GATE 2017 Application Form & Eligibility Details:-
Organization Name: The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Exam Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017
Exam Level: India Level
Exam Type: Computer Based Test
Region Wise Registration:
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Madras
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- Interested applicants for GATE 2017 exam must have bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects like B.Arch, BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm and Master degree in M.A, M.Sc, ME/M.tech or MCA from a recognized University/Institution with good academic records.
- For more brief details about qualification, refer the official notification.
Application Fees (Non-refundable):
Note: Candidates can pay application fee either by online or through e-challan (additional bank charges may apply).
- For General and OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 1,500/- (one thousand & five hundred rupees only)
- For Women and SC/ST/Pwd Category Applicants: Rs. 750/- (seven hundred & fifty rupees only)
How to Apply Online For GATE 2017 Registration?
- Log on to official website.
- In home page, select the link “GATE 2017 Online Application Form” and click on it.
- Read all the brief details regarding the Test as mentioned.
- Create an account by entering required details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- Now enter all mandatory details and select any 3 test cities.
- Now pay online fee and attach the soft copies of required documents.
- Re-check filled form and then click on submit button.
- Download and print the application for registration number and further process.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01st September 2016
- Late Date for Submission of Online Application: 04th October 2016
- Last Date for Request for Change in Examination City via GOAPS login: 16th November 2016
- Availability of Admit Card: 05th January 2017 onward
- GATE 2017 Exam Date: 04th, 05th, 11th & 12th February 2017
- GATE 2017 Result Declaration Date: 27th March 2017
GATE 2017 Exam Time:-
- On Saturdays and Sundays only.
- 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
Note: Contestants can contacts official authority for any help or queries between Monday-Friday (9.30 am to 1.00 pm and from 1.45 pm to 5.30 pm) on Government working days only.
Official website: www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
Wish you all BEST OF LUCK for your success in the above entrance examination and bright future as well.