HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Notification released for Hindustan Petroleum Officer Grade ‘A’ Vacancies Apply Online Application at www.hindustanpetroleum.com:
The most recent Central Govt Jobs Openings Released Apply Now!! Here we have the latest update for those waiting to get Officer Jobs through GATE in HPCL. The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is back with employment notification for recruitment of Officers in various streams like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Chemical. As we know, today all the job-seekers dreaming for Government Sector Vacancies. For this recruitment process, the authority has uploaded Hindustan Petroleum Officers Notification 2017 PDF to their official website. Those young Indian Nationals looking for employment through GATE 2017 Score should not miss this HPCL Career Opportunity. The board will accept the online mode of submission through their designated website only. Candidates must note 10th February’17 is the last date to apply online for HPCL Officer Grade A Vacancy at the concerned site. If you are interested in applying for these Officer Job openings, click on Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment apply online link attached to submit your names. Check out HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 eligibility related further information from below-furnished details.
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited: It is Indian State-owned Oil and Natural Gas Company founded in 1974 and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. During 2016, it ranked 367th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations. It is a Government of India (GOI) Enterprise conferred with the Navratna Status. It enjoys a Market share of 21.3% among PSUs in India. It has record steady growth over the years. The company has numbers of refineries in India. It operates two major refineries at Mumbai and Visakhapatnam producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, with a total refining capacity of 14.8 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. Their marketing network consists of 13 Zonal Offices in major cities while 106 Regional Offices around India. It Supplies & Distributes infrastructure compressed of Terminals, Pipeline Networks, LPG Bottling Plants, Inland Relay Depots & Retail Outlets, Lube and LPG Distributorships. The company has total 11,230 employees working with best wages. More details are available at hindustanpetroleum.com.
As per Currently Opened HPCL Officer Jobs Advertisement, the higher authority is inviting eligible Indian Nationals to apply their Applications on or before 01/02/17 at www.hpclcareers.com. Those who fascinated towards this employment news must apply as early as possible before the deadline. The HPCL Officer Apply Online Process has already started from 10/01/17. Applying much before will help you to avoid traffic on the last date on the website. To apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment of Officer GATE 2017, candidates must have required eligibility criteria. Those who have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunications, Instrumentation or Chemical can utilize this recruitment. Contestants having an age of 25 years or below can submit HPCL Online Application Form for Officer Grade ‘A’ posts referring the official website. The Hindustan Petroleum Officer Vacancy Selection Process based on Score of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Qualified applicants will get a call for interview based on valid GATE 2017 marks. The probation period will be 01 year for the Recruited Officers from the date of Joining as per the official site.
In addition to the above, the essential details like HPCL Officer Recruitment Application Fee, Pay Scale, Cost of the Company, Selection Process and other explained in the below paragraphs.
HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Details:-
Organization Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (H.P.C.L.)
Recruitment Advt No.:
Vacancy Name: Officers Grade ‘A’
Total Number of Vacancies: N/A
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: India
Registration Process: On-line mode
Hindustan Petroleum Officer Pay Scale/Remuneration Package (CTC):-
|Basic Pay Scale||CTC (Approx.)|
|Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-||Rs. 10.73 Lacs|
- Kindly refer official notification to know further details on Allowance, Dearness Allowance, HRA and other benefits.
Probation Period: 01 (one) year
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 265/- (two hundred & sixty-five rupees)
- Reserved (SC/ST/PWD) Applicants: NIL
Fee Payment Modes:-
- Make payment via SBI Bank Challan
- Deposit fees through pre-printed challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any SBI branch across the country after two working days from a date of registration.
- Online payment via Debit/Credit Card
- Once you pay the fees, take a print and preserve the same for future reference.
Hello!! You may utilize the direct links uploaded below to download official HPCL through GATE Notification 2017 PDF file and submit online application form. Contestants are advised not to send a printout of an application or any other documents in hard copy. Candidates need to register their applications via online visiting the concerned site or below links. Applications sent through any other mode will be rejected. Contenders are requested to check the complete instructions by reading the notification before applying. Candidates must apply only if he/she fulfills the eligibility and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement. All the necessary and latest information on HPCL Recruitment 2017 Process is available on this web page. Kindly visit our website periodically for upcoming updates on these Graduation based Jobs. Take a look at the following details like educational qualification and age limit category wise.
Hindustan Petroleum Officers Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Nationality: Indian Nationals only
Applicants must have prescribed 04-year full-time Engineering Degrees in following Disciplines from a Government University.
- Mechanical (ME)
- Electrical (EE)
- Electronics & Telecommunication (EC)
- Civil (CE)
- Chemical (CH)
- Instrumentation (IN)
Age Limit (as on cutoff date 30.06.17):
- General Category Aspirants: Maximum 25 years of age.
- Age relaxation for OBC (NCL), SC, ST & PwD candidates in upper limit are as under:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 years
- SC/ST – 05 years
- PwD (UR) – 10 years
- PwD (OBC-NC) – 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- J&K Domicile – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen/Commissioned Officers – 05 years
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation LTD Authority will make a selection of best candidates for Officer Grade A jobs based on selection process mentioned below.
- Based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 Exam Score in following disciplines
- Mechanical Engineering (ME), Chemical Engineering (CH), Civil Engineering (CE), Electrical Engineering (EE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC), and Instrumentation Engineering (IN).
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
How to Apply Online HPCL Officer Grade A Recruitment Application Form 2017?
A valid personal email ID and Mobile Number submitted in registration form should be kept active till at least one year. The documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. should be kept ready.
- Open the official website or just open a link attached below.
- In a homepage, click on Career Opportunities link.
- Now to a next page, open a download link named as HPCL Recruitment of Officers through GATE 2017.
- Download PDF of the Official Advertisement and then go through it for necessary information.
- Go back and press “Click here to apply” link to start the submission process.
- Fill up your details like Full Name, DOB, Category, Age, Education, Email, GATE 2017 Registration Number and other in the recruitment form.
- Deposit your fees through SBI Bank Challan or Debit/Credit Card.
- Upload scanned copy of latest passport size photo, resume, and other documents along with application.
- Re-check the filled up information.
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT” option to register your name.
- Save the system generated 12 Digit Application Number as it will require for all future references throughout the selection process.
- Take a printout of the Online Application Form, affix recent passport size photo, put the signature in the space provided and keep it with you for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:-
- Online Registration of Application From Starting Date: 10th January 2017
- Closure/Last Date to Submit Online Applications: 10th February 2017
- Interview Call Letter Dates: February/March 2017
- Interview Schedule: Notified Soon
Hindustan Petroleum Officers Notification 2017 – Download PDF
HPCL Officer Jobs – Apply Online
Official Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com | www.hpclcareers.com
Hurry Up Guys!! Register your Hindustan Petroleum Officers Online Application for Recruitment via GATE Score before a closing date by following the simple steps provided above. Here we want to notify that selected officers will be on probation for one year from the date of joining. We have tried our best to provide all the necessary details through this article. For the query on HPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 for Officer Grade A vacancies, without wasting time contact authorities. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page www.techufo.in for easy navigation. We will update HPCL Officer Interview Date and other details on this page soon in upcoming days. Kindly keep visiting this web page for regular updates. ALL THE BEST for Recruitment!!