WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through GATE 2017 Notification released for WB State Electricity Assistant Engineer 112 Vacancies to Apply Online Application at www.wbsedcl.in:
Exclusive News!! Today we have the latest update for those WB Govt Jobs Seekers belonging to Engineering Field and waiting to grab employment opportunity. The most recent recruitment notification published by the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company to recruit 112 Assistant Engineers through GATE 2017 Score. The company is expecting talented and skilled candidates to fill up WB State Electricity AE vacancies in Electrical, Civil and Information Technology & Communication Streams. For this recruitment, WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Notification MPP/2017/017 mentioning eligibility criteria and other details uploaded at the official website. Candidates can also download this notification using a link posted below. If you have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and looking for Assistant Engineer jobs in West Bengal, then utilize this chance. WBSEDCL Apply Online link to submit the application for AE jobs available in this web page at the bottom. The online registration process will start from 27th Feb-17 and ends on 24th March-17. Are you interested in process of WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through GATE 2017?? If yes, then continue reading this article to collect information on Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Registration Dates, etc.
About West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company LTD: It is a Public Sector Undertaking Unit relates with Power Distribution. Their main business is distribution and hydro generation of electricity. The Company headquartered at the Kolkata city. On 01st April 2007, the West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEB) split into two companies namely WB State Electricity Distribution Company Limited and WB State Electricity Transmission Company Limited. The responsibility of this organization is to provide power to 96% of the State. Currently, it provides quality power to a customer base of more than 1.68 Crore across the state through service network spanning 05 Zones, 19 Regional Offices, 70 Distribution Divisions and 505 Customer Care Centers. Their future mission is to supply uninterrupted and quality power to the customers. Right now, they are moving forwards with a vision to be the Best Power Utility in India. To motivate the employees, they have excellent work culture. Now, those who want to make their career in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (WBSEDCL) through GATE Exam 2017 Score can refer the designated portal i.e. www.gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net. Every annual, more than thousand candidates get Technical and Non-Technical posts in this company.
CHECK: GATE Scorecard 2017
As per current employment news update, the latest WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 has released for 112 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts in various discipline. It is the opportunity for a huge number of candidates searching Govt Vacancies in West Bengal through GATE Exam Score. To acquire a job in Electrical, Civil, and IT&C engineering fields, just follow the instructions to apply online for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 at the official website. According to the eligibility criteria, the education qualification for WB State Electricity AE Jobs is B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc Degree in relevant Department. For these degree based posts, the age limit of every applicant should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Reserved categories will get upper age relaxation as per the rules and regulations. For the registration of WBSEDCL AE Online Application Form, all those who belong to General & OBC Categories must pay Rs. 400/- through the Challan copy visiting the UBI Bank Branches. As a selection process, the department will invite the applicants for Personal Interview based on their GATE 2017 Score only. Based on Graduate Aptitude Test and Interview Marks, the final merit list prepared stream-wise.
WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through GATE 2017
Friends!! Do you want to download the official notification showing details about WBSEDCL 112 AE Jobs via GATE 2017 Examination Score from this web page?? Don’t worry you will get West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Notification Download link from the bottom of this article. We have furnished more information below kindly go through it.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (W.B.S.E.D.C.L.)
Notification No.: MPP/2017/01
Total Number of Vacancies: 112
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Allocation Post wise Vacancies:-
|Post Name (Stream/Disciplines)||Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||57 (UR: 31, SC: 12, ST: 04 & OBC: 10)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||38 (UR: 20, SC: 08, ST: 03, OBC: 06 & PWD: 01)|
|Assistant Engineer (IT & C )||17 (UR: 10, SC: 04 & OBC: 03)|
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: West Bengal
Application Process: On-line mode
WBSEDCL AE Pay Scale/Remuneration: Pay Band Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 05,400/- paid by the company to those selected candidates for AE Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Information Technology & Communication Streams. Selected applicants will also get DA, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Project Allowance, LTC, HTC, CPF, etc. in addition to Basic Pay and Grade Pay. Refer the Official Notification link attached below and gather more details about allowances.
Application cum Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- Rs. 400/- for General & OBC Category Contestants
- No Fees for those Candidates belonging to Reserved Category like SC, ST, and PWD
Fee Payment Process:-
- Eligible contestants have to deposit their fees in any branch of United Bank of India (UBI) through a triplicate CHALLAN.
- Download the Bank CHALLAN from the official website and then print a copy on A4 size paper.
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- We notify that Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order or any other mode of payment not acceptable for this recruitment.
WB State Electricity Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Indian Nationals
Age Limitation (Cutoff date – 01.01.2016):-
- Age limit for all the Posts is above 18 years and below 27 years as on Cutoff Date mentioned above.
- Upper Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories as follows:
- OBC (A) & OBC (B) – 03 years
- SC & ST – 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
Those who are looking for these West Bengal Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancies must have following qualifications stream-wise.
- Electrical (EE): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Degree from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs OR Degree in respective branch of Engineering from a Government approved University/Institute.
- Civil (CE): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Degree from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs OR Degree in respective branch of Engineering from a Govt recognized University or Institution.
- Information Technology & Communication (IT&C): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA Degree from any Institute approved by AICTE or IITs. AMIE.
NOTE: Those who are in Final Year of above course can also apply their applications for these jobs.
wbsedcl.in 112 AE Vacancies Selection Process
The West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company LTD going to appoint most eligible candidates by testing their ability and potential through the selection process consist of following rounds.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 Score in disciplines like Civil Engineering (CE), Electrical Engineering (EE), and Computer Science & Information Technology (CS).
- Personal Interview
Based on the GATE Score, the authority will short-list the applicants category-wise for Personal Interview to test their knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude. Collect brief details on selection process referring the Official notification published by the Company on their website.
The final merit list gets prepared through the weight-age assigned to various parameters as per the following:-
|GATE 2017 Score||100||80%|
West Bengal SEDCL Recruitment Apply Online Dates
Before going for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Online Application Process, one must notify the following registration dates. Contestants are advised to register their applications within the registration dates available below.
- Official Notification Release Date: 11th February 2017
- Date to Start the Online Application Process: 27th February 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 24th March 2017
- Dates to Deposit the Application Fee: 27th Feb to 24th March 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Hard Copies Along with Credentials: 31st March 2017
- Date to Release Final Result/Merit List: April/May 2017
How to Apply WBSEDCL Asst Engineer Online Application Form 2017?
NOTE: E-mail ID & Phone Number are mandatory to apply application for the recruitment.
- Subscribe to the official website or just open a direct link posted below.
- Click on Career link available on a homepage.
- Open a download link titled as WBSEDCL Recruitment of Assistant Engineers (Electrical/Civil/IT&C) through GATE-2017 Score Notification.
- Read out the eligibility criteria and other instructions by downloading a PDF of the Official Advertisement to your device.
- After going through the notification, press “APPLY ONLINE” link and start the registration process.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Attach the documents, Challan, photograph, scanned signature, etc.
- Once before final submission, verify the filled up details and attached documents.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and register your details.
- A registration slip mentioning the Application Number and any other info will display on your screen.
- Save the system generated Application Number as it will require for downloading the Interview Call Letter.
- Take the print out of Application Registration Slip, Challan Copy, etc. and send it to the address mentioned below.
- Keep one copy of application form with you for reference.
Post Bag No. 781
Circus Avenue Post Office
WB State Electricity Distribution Company AE Notification 2017 –> DOWNLOAD PDF
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Jobs Apply Online -> OFFICIAL LINK
Official Website: www.wbsedcl.in | www.gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net
Helpdesk/Helpline Number: 09674524077
Come on Friends hurry up if you want to apply for WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through GATE 2017. Candidates must fill the application forms in online mode on or before the last date i.e. 24/03/17. Applicants are also required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number to submit their registration form. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in using Ctrl + D key and collect all the information about all the latest job opportunities in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. To know WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Interview Schedule related updates, keep viewing this page daily after completion of application process. For Government Jobs Openings info, follow our website on a regular interval to grab the opportunity. ALL THE BEST for Recruitment!!