PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 POWERGRID Notification for Executive Trainee (ET) Vacancies 22nd Batch released to apply online application form at www.powergridindia.com:
Hi, we came back with a new article containing details about latest public sector unit jobs. Those candidates who are in search of careers in POWERGRID can stop browsing. We know many job-seekers have a dream to work in reputed PSU like PGCIL. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has issued a notification for recruitment of Executive Trainees – 22nd Batch in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science disciplines. We can guess that many contenders have a dream to work in Power Grid as Executive Trainee. Candidates who engaged with the GATE 2017 and looking for govt graduation jobs can utilize this employment opportunity without a doubt. The authority members have released official PGCIL Trainee 22nd Batch Notification on 13th Sept 2016 using the authorized site. If you want to apply for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 score, then read the eligibility criteria given on the page below. The process to submit application for PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancies is going to start from 15th Feb 2017. The POWERGRID recruitment related necessary details like age limit, education qualification and selection process available in the following passages of the article.
About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited: POWERGRID is one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World. It is the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India. It is a Navratna Enterprise of Indian Government. The Power Grid Company is engaged in power transmission business. It is a Public Limited Company formed in the year of 1989 on 23rd October under the Companies Act, 1956. It headquartered at Gurgaon (Haryana), India. It incorporated with an authorized share capital of Rs. 5000 Crore. Right now, it operates around 1,31,728 circuit Kms of transmission lines along with 213 Sub-stations. It also owns and operates approximately 36,563 Kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in 595 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India. Its original name was the National Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. The corporation has objective to undertake transmission of electric power through Inter-State Transmission System. They are looking forward to efficient operation and maintenance of transmission system. Every annual, lot of employment news updates released by the corporation to appoint best employees. It conducts recruitment process by uploading notifications at the official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com.
In 2012, the PSU Recruitment through GATE scores started by many companies. The Power Grid Company is one of those companies. Now to fill up POWERGRID Executive Trainee Jobs through GATE 2017, the authority is finding talented, committed, and energetic engineers. The details regarding vacancy numbers and reservation shall indicate in the official notification. The PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 apply online process will continue from 15th Feb at the concerned site. All the interested candidates are advised to register themselves online at website with required details. As mentioned in the POWERGRID Notification No. CC/05/2016, those contestants applying for this recruitment must have their age less than 28 years as on 31st Dec 2016. For POWERGRID ET Vacancy qualification, applicants are required to have passed Graduation Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Civil and Computer Science Engineering from a recognized university. Candidates will find PGCIL Trainee 22nd Batch Application Form link from a homepage. Eligible contestants need to visit Power Grid official website for online submission of their applications. The last date to apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2017 is 15th March. The steps to submit application form mentioned below.
PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Latest Details:-
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (P.G.C.I.L.)
Recruitment Advt No.: CC/05/2016 (Dated 13.09.2016)
Total No. of Vacancies: Update Soon
Vacancy Name: Executive Trainee (ET)
- ET (Electrical)
- ET (Electronics)
- ET (Civil)
- ET (Computer Science)
Batch Number: 22nd
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: Anywhere in India and Abroad
Submission Process: In On-line mode
PGCIL Trainee Jobs Pay Scale/ Compensation Package/ CTC:
- Those candidates who selected will get the attractive pay scale of Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/- for a one-year training period.
- Applicants will be absorbed as Engineer after successful completion of training. The CTC per year as mentioned under:
- Rs. 08,00,000/- during training period
- Rs. 14,90,000/- after training period
- Kindly refer official notification to know more details.
Application cum Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For Reserved Candidates: Refer Advertisement
- For Unreserved Contestants: Refer Advertisement
Candidates can check PGCIL Executive Trainee selection process from this article as available at the bottom. Applicants have to qualify in Group Discussion and Personal Interview for PGCIL Careers. Contestants must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the Power Grid Company job advertisement. The POWERGRID Recruitment Notification download link uploaded at the bottom of this page. Once before applying online don’t forget to read the notification as it would helpful in knowing exact details about recruitment. Only those Indian Citizens having 18 years of age or above are considered for this current govt recruitment. All the information regarding recruitment process available on the official website and on this page. Job-seekers are suggested to visit our website periodically for upcoming updates.
POWERGRID Executive Trainee Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Nationality: Indians only
PGCIL Recruitment Age Limit (as on cutoff date 31.12.2016):
- The upper age limit for General Category Applicants is 28 years.
- Reservation to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen/ J&K Domiciled/ Victims of riots shall be as per Government norms. The relaxation in upper age limit as follows:
- OBC (NCL) – 03 (three) years
- SC/ST – 05 (five) years
- PwD Contenders – 10 (ten) years
- J&K Domicile/ Ex-Servicemen/ Riot Victims – As per Govt. orders
Candidates must have completed following qualification required for this recruitment from recognized university/ institute.
- Full time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline with minimum 65% or equivalent CGPA.
- GATE 2017 score (Note: GATE score of 2016 or prior is not valid for this recruitment process)
The selection process consists of marks obtained from the following criteria.
- GATE 2017 marks out of 100 marks
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electronics and Communication (EC)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Weightage for Selection Rounds:
|GATE 2017 Marks in Corresponding Papers||85% marks|
|Group Discussion (GD)||03%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||12%|
Note: There are no qualifying marks for Group Discussion. The interview qualifying marks for Unreserved and OBC/SC/ST/PwD categories is 40% and 30% respectively.
How to Apply Online PGCIL Executive Trainee Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website.
- Click on Recruitment/Career tab given on a homepage.
- Now, find out a link titled as POWERGRID Recruitment of Executive Trainees 22nd Batch through GATE 2017 and then open it.
- First, download the official advertisement pdf file and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online Application” link after going through the notification.
- Enter your details like Name, Category, Age, Education, Email, GATE 2017 Application Number, Registration Number and other required information.
- Check the details provided are correct or not.
- Finally, click on “submit” button.
- Save the system generated application form to your device.
- Take two printouts for usage during the selection process.
POWERGRID ET Vacancy Important Dates:-
- Official Notification Release Date: 13th September 2016
- Date to Start Online Submission of Applications: 15th February 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 15th March 2017
- Dates for GD & Interview: April 2017
- Merit List Date: May 2017
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Power Grid Company will provide a separate PGCIL ET notification for details related to number of vacancies, reservation, how to apply POWERGRID online application, interview date, etc. This notification will upload to the official website 10th Feb 2017 onward. As there is a lot of competition for these vacancies so we insist eligible contestant apply as soon as possible before the due date. Stay tuned to this website to get latest updates on PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2017 for Executive Trainee vacancies in upcoming days. Bookmark our site www.techufo.in to your browser for easy access. ALL THE BEST!!