SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification for 411 SO Posts issued to apply Online Application Form at www.sbi.co.in official website.
State Bank of India has now recently dispatched the latest Advt No CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9 to appoint officers in Specialized Positions for wealth management on a contract basis. According to the official notice, there are 411 SBI SO Vacancies made available for appropriate candidates who looking to grab the latest Bank jobs in India. We are sure about this weekly employment news that it will bring energy to those people who since a long time waiting for new jobs opening in the State Bank of India. The board has already published this job notification to their official portal so that interested candidates can go through it and read out eligibility criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs. Those passionate job hunters who meet the eligibility can without hesitation apply online for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Suitable and well-qualified contestants can utilize this best opportunity by submitting their application forms within the specified due date.
State Bank of India: It is an India’s largest commercial bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a Central Government-owned Public Sector banking and financial services company. This bank was formed on 27th January 1921 but become nationalized in the year 1956. Every year, it creates numbers of employment opportunities and appoints best employees by conducting relevant selection process. Currently, the board has invited online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 411 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in State Bank Group. The different SO posts for which this notification was revealed are Acquisition Relationship Managers, Risk Officer, Compliance Officer, Relationship Managers, Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales, Project Development Manager, Investment Counselors, Customer Relationship Executives and many other vacancies. Additional details are available in the below description.
Here we notify all the intrigued applicants that SBI SO Recruitment apply online form link will be disabled after 22/10/2016 from the official web portal. Everyone is strictly advised to fill up proper data because afterward no request for correction shall be considered. All those candidates who are willing to apply for latest central govt jobs must have a qualification of Graduation from any recognized University/ Institution. At the time of applying for a vacancy, all contenders should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied by referring to SBI Specialized Officer Notification 2017. A valid E-mail ID is a must for candidates as it will be required to the date of result declaration. The board will send important advice regarding call letter or interview through provided e-mail.
We have listed all the possible instructions about vacancies such as academic qualifications, experience, job centers/ locations, useful dates, selection method, remuneration, application fee, age limitation, etc.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details:-
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Notification No.: CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Type of Job: Banking Jobs
Apply Mode: On-line
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
Total No. of Vacancies: 411 posts
Vacancy Wise Particulars:-
- Acquisition Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office)
- Compliance Officer
- Investment Counselors
- Project Development Manager (Business)
- Project Development Manager (Technology)
- Customer Relationship Executive
Allocation of State Wise Vacancy Details:-
- Corporate Centre, Mumbai
Pay Scale (Remuneration):
- The selected contestants will be offered remuneration on CTC basis.
- Candidates can negotiate for their remuneration only if they have high qualifications, experience, and overall suitability in respect of above-mentioned posts.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees only)
Mode of Payments:
- Every aspirant will have to make their fee payment through the payment gateway, debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc. as per convenience.
State Bank Of India 411 SO Jobs Profile:-
Age Limit (as on 01.03.16):
- Interested contestants need to have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with the Indian Government norms.
- As there is different age limitation post wise so we request all candidates to refer official notification by clicking on below important link.
Every appropriate job seekers need to have following qualifications post wise from Central/ State Government certified University or Institutions.
- Graduation Degree with relevant experience
- Masters Degree
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation in relevant field
- MBA/ MMS/ PGDM with relevant experience
Note: For more detailed information about post wise academic criteria and experience, aspirants requested to see official advertisement from there they will receive a perfect idea.
At last, only most eligible and dynamic applicants will be recruited for respective vacancies based on their performance in following selection procedure:
- On-line Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2017?
- Open an authorized web page of the bank.
- Go to “careers with us” section placed on the main page.
- Now, click on a download link named as “SBI SO Notification 2017”.
- First, read all the details mentioned in official advertisement.
- If eligible, then press “Apply Online” link.
- Insert your asked details in the online prescribed form.
- Next step, make fee payment using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc and then don’t forget to collect your e-receipt.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo, digital signature, certificates and documents whichever necessary.
- Now, stay calm and carefully verify all the filled up information.
- Finally, press on “SUBMIT” option.
- After completing above process, download the submitted application form and take a printout of it.
- Sent a hard copy of online application form along required enclosures before the last date at below described postal address.
Important Dates for the Readers:-
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms: 22nd October 2016
- Due Date for Online Payment of Fee: 22nd October 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of the Printout of Online Application: 26th October 2016
- Call Letter Download Date: 15th November 2016
- Date for On-line Test: 25th November 2016
Postal/ Communication Address:-
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD),
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021
Official Websites: www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com
Candidates can stay alert with us for ascertaining further development of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 process on regular time. Soon our TechUFO team we will provide you Exam Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Previous Year Modal Papers, Answer Key, Interview Schedule, Cutoff Marks, Merit List and Results on this website. Below we have also placed a comment box for our visitor so that they can easily connect with us by submitting their feedback and queries. Our team will reply all your asked questions as quickly as they can. Visit this website regularly for latest updates. THANK YOU!!