Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification and Online Application Form download link has made available to apply for the total 1039 vacancies of BOB Specialist Officer Jobs at www.bankofbaroda.co.in:
Now one of the most reputed banks in India, Bank of Baroda has come up with fresh employment news for appointing eligible candidates to various MMGS-II and MMGS-III Grade/ Scale Posts. As per a notification released by the department, there are 1039 BOB Specialist Officer vacancies going to fill up in varied disciplines such as Finance/ Credit, Information Technology, Planning, Risk Management, Human Resources Management, IT Specialist, Data Analyst, Economist, and Law. It’s a right opportunity for those all appropriate and career-oriented individuals looking to grab latest bank jobs after clearing their graduation degree. Interested job-seekers can apply to this Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 of 1039 SO Posts by submitting their application form via online mode and that before the closing date 29th of November 2016. Here, we kindly suggest each and every willing candidate read out this article without wasting time for being sure about their eligibility.
ABOUT BANK OF BARODA: It is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company, established on 20th July 1908 in Gujarat state. The main headquarters of this company is located in Vadodara city but its corporate office is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, it is the second largest bank in India only next to State Bank Of India. The Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III has founded this bank in the Princely State of Baroda. On 19th July 1969, this organization along with other 13 major commercial banks of India was nationalized by the Indian Government (GOI). Mr. P S Jayakumar (CEO & MO) and Bharat Dangar (Director) are the key people of this public sector company. The tagline of BOB is “India’s International Bank”. It has more than 104 branches in 24 countries which also include 61 branches of the bank, 38 branches of its 08 subsidiaries and 1 representative office in Thailand. It also has a joint venture in Zambia with 18 branches/ offices. Today, BOB is the FIRST choice for every job-hunter because it provides a range of opportunities and also allows them to gain rich banking exposure by serving a variety of customers.
Right now, it has invites applications only from well-qualified people for the appointment of mentioned 1039 Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III Officers in various disciplines. All intrigued candidates must note that the Bank of Board SO Apply Online Link for registration of online applications will be open from 09.11.2016 to 29.11.2016 at its official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. After the due date, the registration forms of remaining contestants will not be accepted so type to apply as early as possible within the deadline. Willing individuals need to have a qualification of graduation degree from any recognized university for participating in BOB Recruitment 2017 of Specialist Officer Posts. According to age criteria, contestant’s age should be above 25 years and under 40 years. The board members will announce a date for hosting written test and downloading admit card/ call letter soon after completion of registration process.
Check: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 of 17168 vacancies
Before proceeding further for filling the form, applicants should ensure that he/she fulfills every eligibility criteria and other described conditions in Bank of Baroda SO Notification 2017. Here in this page, we have tried our best to mention complete details about vacancies such as age limit, upper age limit for reserved categories, education qualifications post wise, emoluments, pay scale, grade pay, intimation charge (fee), selection process, important dates and “Procedure to Submit On-line Registration Form”. Those Contestants who regularly looking for latest govt job updates, they can follow our website on a daily basis.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:-
Kind of Job: Central Government Jobs
Job Category: Banking Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No of Vacancies: 1039 posts
Post Name: Specialist Officers (SO)
Vacancy Details (Code):
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants) SMGS-IV: 40 vacancies
- Finance/ Credit MMGS-II: 235 vacancies
- Finance/ Credit MMGS-III: 205 vacancies
- Trade Finance MMGS-II: 100 vacancies
- Treasury – Product Sales MMGS-II: 20 vacancies
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders MMGS-II: 05 vacancies
- Treasury – Relationship Managers MMGS-III: 03 vacancies
- Treasury – Equity Analyst MMGS-III: 01 vacancy
- Risk Management MMGS-III: 10 vacancies
- Agriculture product specialist –Gold loan MMGS-III: 01 vacancy
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt MMGS-III: 01 vacancy
- Agriculture product specialist –Food & Agro Processing MMGS-III: 01 vacancy
- Agriculture product specialist –High Tech Agri Projects MMGS-III: 01 vacancy
- Agriculture product specialist –Farm mechanization MMGS-III: 01 vacancy
- Marketing MMGS-II: 100 vacancies
- Planning JMGS-I: 57 vacancies
- Planning MMGS-II: 11 vacancies
- Economist MMGS-II: 04 vacancies
- Economist SMGS-IV: 01 vacancy
- Law MMGS-II: 17 vacancies
- IT – Software Development MMGS-II: 05 vacancies
- IT – Data Scientist MMGS-III: 02 vacancies
- IT – Software Testing MMGS-III: 01 vacancy
- IT – Database Management MMGS-III: 02 vacancies
- IT – Data Analyst MMGS-III: 09 vacancies
- IT security (CISA) MMGS-III: 03 vacancies
- Human Resources Management MMGS-II: 25 vacancies
- Human Resources Management MMGS-III: 15 vacancies
- Security MMGS-II: 32 vacancies
- Fire JMGS-I: 09 vacancies
- Electrical Engineers MMGS-II: 09 vacancies
- Civil Engineers/Architects MMGS-II: 08 vacancies
- Official Language (Hindi) MMGS-II: 12 vacancies
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Junior Management Grade/Scale-I: 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II: 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-III: 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- Senior Management Grade/ Scale-IV: 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 5917
- The selected candidates will get initial monthly emoluments of Junior Management Grade/Scale-I, Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III and Senior Management Grade/ Scale-IV Officers, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA & CCA about Rs. 66,000/-, Rs. 81,000/-, Rs. 1,00,000/- & Rs. 1,21,000/- per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre.
- NOTE: Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting of applicants.
Application Fee & Intimation Charge:
- General (GEN) and OBC Quota – Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Aspirants – Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
Mode of Payment:
- Every contestant has to make the payment of requisite fee via ON-LINE mode only.
BOB Specialist Officer Project 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested applicants should have at least cleared their Graduation/ Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline from a Govt approved University or Institution.
- For more brief qualification details post wise, we request aspirants to check out official notification using a link below.
Age Limitation (09.11.16):
- Applicants age must be mini 25 years and maxi 40 years
- Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories as under:-
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 (ten) years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 (five) years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 (five) years
Only most eligible and suitable candidates will be appointed based on their performance in following exams:
- On-line Written Test
- Psychometric Test/ Group Discussion (GD)
Download → Bank of Baroda Exam Call Letter 2017
How to fill BOB Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2017?
- First, open an authorized web page.
- Navigate to “Careers” section of the homepage.
- Now, press on a link written as “Advertise for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Bank of Baroda – Project 2017”.
- Read the official advertisement before going further.
- Fill up online application form with correct information.
- Pay fees using online sources and don’t forget to download e-receipt.
- Attach scanned copy of passport size photo, digital signature, and supporting documents.
- Verify filled up details and then submit it.
- Save the submitted copy and also, print a copy for examination purpose.
Useful Dates for the Candidates:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration and Payment of Application Fees: Update Soon
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application and Fee Payment: Update Soon
- Last Date to Edit Application Details: Update Soon
- Last Date to Print Application Form: Update Soon
- Call Letter Availability Status: Update Soon
- Date of On-line Written Examination: Update Soon
- Result Date: Notified Later
Important Links to Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017:-
Official website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bookmarks this page for further updated news of Bank of Baroda SO Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Modal Papers, Study Materials, Key answers, Cut off Marks, Results, and Merit List. Please share your suggestions or feedbacks with us regarding this article by writing it in a comment box below. Our techufo.in web team will try to reply every reader as quickly as they can. THANK YOU!!