Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application Form download link has made available to apply for the total 250 vacancies of BOB Specialist Officer Project at www.bankofbaroda.co.in:
Now one of the most reputed banks in India, Bank of Baroda has come up with fresh employment news for appointing eligible candidates to various MMGS-II and MMGS-III Grade/ Scale Posts. As per a notification released by the department, there are 250 BOB Specialist Officer vacancies going to fill up in varied disciplines such as Finance/ Credit, Information Technology, Planning, Risk Management, Human Resources Management, IT Specialist, Data Analyst, Economist, and Law. It’s a right opportunity for those all appropriate and career-oriented individuals looking to grab latest bank jobs after clearing their graduation degree. Interested job-seekers can apply to this Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 of 250 SO Posts by submitting their application form via online mode and that before the closing date 13th of April 2016. Here, we kindly suggest each and every willing candidate read out this article without wasting time for being sure about their eligibility.
ABOUT BANK OF BARODA: It is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company, established on 20th July 1908 in Gujarat state. The main headquarters of this company is located in Vadodara city but its corporate office is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, it is the second largest bank in India only next to State Bank Of India. The Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III has founded this bank in the Princely State of Baroda. On 19th July 1969, this organization along with other 13 major commercial banks of India was nationalized by the Indian Government (GOI). Mr. P S Jayakumar (CEO & MO) and Bharat Dangar (Director) are the key people of this public sector company. The tagline of BOB is “India’s International Bank”. It has more than 104 branches in 24 countries which also include 61 branches of the bank, 38 branches of its 08 subsidiaries and 1 representative office in Thailand. It also has a joint venture in Zambia with 18 branches/ offices. Today, BOB is the FIRST choice for every job-hunter because it provides a range of opportunities and also allows them to gain rich banking exposure by serving a variety of customers.
Right now, it has invites applications only from well-qualified people for the appointment of mentioned 250 Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III Officers in various disciplines. All intrigued candidates must note that the Bank of Board Apply Online Link for registration of online applications will be open from 30.03.2016 to 13.04.2016 at its official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. After the due date, the registration forms of remaining contestants will not be accepted so type to apply as early as possible within the deadline. Willing individuals need to have a qualification of graduation degree from any recognized university for participating in BOB Recruitment 2016 of Specialist Officer Posts. According to age criteria, contestant’s age should be above 25 years and under 40 years. The board members will announce a date for hosting written test and downloading admit card/ call letter soon after completion of registration process.
Check: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 of 17168 vacancies
Before proceeding further for filling the form, applicants should ensure that he/she fulfills every eligibility criteria and other described conditions in Bank of Baroda SO Notification 2016. Here in this page, we have tried our best to mention complete details about vacancies such as age limit, upper age limit for reserved categories, education qualifications post wise, emoluments, pay scale, grade pay, intimation charge (fee), selection process, important dates and “Procedure to Submit On-line Registration Form”. Those Contestants who regularly looking for latest govt job updates, they can follow our website on a daily basis.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Kind of Job: Central Government Jobs
Job Category: Banking Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No of Vacancies: 250 posts
Post Name: Specialist Officers (SO)
Vacancy Details (Code):
- Finance/ Credit (01) MMGS-II: 95 seats
- Information Technology (02) MMGS-II: 35 seats
- Planning (03) MMGS-II: 06 seats
- Risk Management (04) MMGS-II: 10 seats
- Human Resources Management (05) MMGS-II: 15 seats
- Economist (06) MMGS-II: 04 seats
- Law (07) MMGS-II: 20 seats
- Finance/ Credit (08) MMGS-III: 50 seats
- Information Technology (09) MMGS-III: 15 seats
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II: 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-III: 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
- The selected candidates will get initial monthly emoluments of Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III Officers, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA & CCA about Rs. 49,585/- and Rs. 65,434/- per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre.
- NOTE: Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting of applicants.
Application Fee & Intimation Charge:
- General (GEN) and OBC Quota – Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Aspirants – Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
Mode of Payment:
- Every contestant has to make the payment of requisite fee via ON-LINE mode only.
BOB Specialist Officer Project 2015-16 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested applicants should have at least cleared their Graduation/ Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline from a Govt approved University or Institution.
- For more brief qualification details post wise, we request aspirants to check out official notification using a link below.
Age Limitation (13.04.16):
- Applicants age must be mini 25 years and maxi 40 years
- Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories as under:-
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 (ten) years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 (five) years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 (five) years
Only most eligible and suitable candidates will be appointed based on their performance in following exams:
- On-line Written Test
- Psychometric Test/ Group Discussion (GD)
How to fill BOB Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2016?
- First, open an authorized web page.
- Navigate to “Careers” section of the homepage.
- Now, press on a link written as “Advertise for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Bank of Baroda – Project 2015-16”.
- Read the official advertisement before going further.
- Fill up online application form with correct information.
- Pay fees using online sources and don’t forget to download e-receipt.
- Attach scanned copy of passport size photo, digital signature, and supporting documents.
- Verify filled up details and then submit it.
- Save the submitted copy and also, print a copy for examination purpose.
Useful Dates for the Candidates:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration and Payment of Application Fees: 30th March 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application and Fee Payment: 13th April 2016
- Date of On-line Written Examination: Upgrade Soon
Official website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bookmarks this page for further updated news of Bank of Baroda SO Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Modal Papers, Study Materials, Key answers, Cut off Marks, Results, and Merit List. Please share your suggestions or feedbacks with us regarding this article by writing it in a comment box below. Our techufo.in web team will try to reply every reader as quickly as they can, THANK YOU.