Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification and Online Application for BOI Officer (Credit) 158 Vacancies released to apply at www.bankofindia.co.in official website:
Wonderful news today for the job-finders interested in BOI Specialist Officer Jobs after completing their graduation degree!! The Bank of India, Mumbai has now come up with most recent employment news this week for the recruitment of Officers (Credit) in General Banking Stream. According to the official notification, the latest Bank of India Recruitment 2018 has released to fill up total 158 vacancies of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I with best & most eligible Graduate candidates. Now, all those passionate individuals looking for govt bank jobs can apply to this BOI Officer Recruitment 2018 after verifying the complete details from a below description. Interested and eligible people can apply online for BOI Credit Officer (JMGS) Vacancies by submitting their application form before the closing date, i.e. 05th of May 2018. We have also provided Bank of India Apply Online direct link at the bottom of this page. For more information about eligibility criteria, readers can take a quick look here at this article.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification | BOI Officer (Credit) 158 Vacancies Apply Online @www.bankofindia.co.in
- 1 Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification | BOI Officer (Credit) 158 Vacancies Apply Online @www.bankofindia.co.in
- 1.1 BOI Credit Officer Notification 2018 PDF
- 1.2 Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 BOI Officer Vacancies 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply Online Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- 1.5 Bank of India Officer Jobs Selection Process
- 1.6 Bankofindia.co.in Officer 2018 Apply Online Dates
Now, the Bank of India has invited applications from eligible Indian National for recruitment of 158 Credit Officers (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I) in General Banking Streams. All candidates are requested to apply for only one post and if any, multiple applications found then it will be summarily rejected. Interested contestants are informed that BOI Officer Vacancy Apply Online process will be open from 20/04/2018 to 05/05/2018. Every willing candidate has to apply online by visiting official website as no other mode of application will be considered. Only those applicants who are having the requisite qualifications can apply for Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2018. Aspirants do not require to have experience as an Officer, Manager, and Team Leader in Supervisory Capacity. As per age criteria, candidate’s age must be in the range of 21-30 years as on 01/04/2018. The selection procedure may consist of online examination and personal interview. The selection process will be decided based on the number of applications received from candidates. At last, selected applicants will be posted anywhere in India.
BOI Credit Officer Notification 2018 PDF
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organization||BANK OF INDIA (B.O.I.)|
|Recruitment Project No.||2018-19/1 (Dt. 01.04.2018)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||158 vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Officer (Credit)|
|Post Scale||Jr Management Grade/Scale-1 (JMGS I)|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Employment Nature||Central Govt Jobs|
|Registration Mode||Online mode only|
|Application Submission Dates||20-APRIL to 05-MAY 2018|
|Helpline Number||» 022 – 6668 4849
» 022 – 6668 4753
» 022 – 6668 4709
All contestants are strictly advised to refer BOI Officer Notification 2018-19/1 before filling up their details in the application forms. Every aspirant has to submit their valid E-mail ID and mobile number in the registration form as it will be required by authority till the completion of recruitment procedure. Don’t forget to ensure whether you fulfill the eligibility and other conditions written in an official advertisement or not. The Bank of India Officers Vacancy Details such as educational qualifications, experience, job locations, exam centers, useful dates, selection modes, remuneration, application fee, age criteria, “Steps to Submit BOI Online Application”, etc. are briefly listed below. Candidates who want to register their name for latest BOI Credit Officer Jobs 2018 can check out eligibility criteria and relevant information from below mentioned details.
Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Credit Officer Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||158 vacancies|
BOI Pay Scale (Remuneration):-
- Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I: 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145 (2) – 32850 x 1310 (7) – 42020
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II: 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-III: 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
BOI Officer Vacancies 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (as on 01.04.2018, i.e. Cutoff Date);-
- Above 21 years and Below 30 years as on cutoff date
Age Relaxation: Reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation as per rules and regulation of Indian Government norms.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer): 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 05 (five) years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities: 10 (ten) years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05 (five) years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in J&K: 05 (five) years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 (five) years
Educational Qualifications: Interested contestants need to have any of the following qualifications from Government authorized University/ Institution/ Board or approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Graduation Degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% marks along-with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA
- Post Graduation Degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Company Secretary (Certification in Computer Course for minimum 03 months OR Information Technology)
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Adjustable):-
- Unreserved and Others: Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
How to Apply Online Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- First, visit the authorized web page.
- Open “Recruitment” section placed on a homepage of the official website.
- In a next page, find out a download link labeled as “Bank of India Officer (Credit) Notification 2018” and then click on it.
- Now, read out all the details mentioned in the advertisement.
- Click on “Apply On-line” link and then enter your details in the application form.
- Pay your fee by using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking and collect your e-receipt.
- Affix your asked documents, photograph and digital signature.
- Verify all the filled up data and then submit it.
- Download system generated application form to your computer.
- Take one or two hard copies of it for further examination purpose.
Bank of India Credit Officer Notification 2018 ⇒ Download PDF file
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 ⇒ Apply Online Now
Bank of India Officer Jobs Selection Process
Selection System: Final selection of well-qualified contestants will be done through their marks obtained from the following selection stages:-
- Online Test
Online Examination Scheme Type of Questions Subjects Maxi. Marks Time Duration Objective Type Questions English Language 50 marks 02 hours (120 miniutes) General Awareness 50 marks Financial Management 50 marks TOTAL MARKS:- 150 marks NOTE: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. Check below notification links for more details related to exam syllabus as well as exam pattern.
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
The recruitment department has fixed total 100 marks for Interview. In the online test, the minimum qualifying marks for the GEN category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%. To get more idea about selection procedure, kindly check the official notification from the link uploaded above.
Examination Centers: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapurm
Bankofindia.co.in Officer 2018 Apply Online Dates
All the interested contestants are advised to check the opening date and the last date to Apply Online for BOI JMGS Jobs Opening from the below table.
|♦ IMPORTANT DATES ♦|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application||20th April 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Submission of Application||05th May 2018|
|Closing Date to Print the Application Form||20th May 2018|
|Dates to Make On-line Fee Payment||20th April to 05th May 2018|
|Call Letter Availability Dates||02-03 weeks prior exam date1|
|Online Examination Date||10th June 2018|
|Online Exam Result Release Date||June or July 2018|
|Interview Schedule||To be notified soon|
|Final Merit List Declaration Date||To be notified later|
Security Deposit: The Authority will refund Security deposit only after Satisfactory Service of minimum three years.
- JMG Scale-I Officers – Rs. 1,00,000/-
- MMG Scale-II Officers – Rs. 2,00,000/-
About Bank of India (BOI): It was established on September 07, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. It was nationalized along with 13 other banks in July 1969. In 1997, it came out with its maiden public issue and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008. It is a commercial bank, headquartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a founder member of “Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications” (SWIFT). Currently, this organization has more than 4900 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. All these branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices. It also has an overseas presence in 22 foreign countries spread over 05 continents with 60 offices including 05 Subsidiaries, 05 Representative Offices, and 01 Joint Venture. Its main products are Financial Services, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking, Mortgages Loans, Credit Cards, Asset Management, etc. Annually, it releases a varied number of employment notifications for those intelligent and motivated people finding suitable govt careers after graduation. In today’s times, banking jobs are hot favorite among all job-seekers due its huge pay scale and allowances.
Bookmark this techufo.in web page for collecting regular updates on BOI Recruitment 2018 Online Application process. We will soon provide you updates on Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Call Letter, Answer Key, Interview Date/ Schedule, Cutoff Marks, Result and Final Merit List. A feedback box is placed below through which every candidate can share their query and question with us. Our expert team will answer all your questions as speedily as they can. ALL THE BEST!!