Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for BOI Specialist Officer (SO) 702 Vacancies released to apply at www.bankofindia.co.in official website:
Wonderful news today for the job-finders interested in BOI Specialist Officer Jobs after completing their graduation degree…!!! The Bank of India, Mumbai has now come up with employment news this week for the recruitment of posts like Officer-Credit, Manager, Senior Manager and Security Officers in various scales. According to official notification, the latest Bank of India Recruitment 2017 was released to fill up huge 702 vacancies of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I and Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II with dynamic candidates. Now, those passionate individuals looking for govt bank jobs can apply to this BOI Manager Recruitment 2017 after verifying the general details. Interested and eligible people can apply online for BOI JMGS MMGS Vacancies by submitting their application form before the closing date i.e. 05th of May’17. We have also provided Bank of India apply online direct link at the bottom of this page. For more information about eligibility criteria, readers can take a quick look here on this article.
About Bank of India (BOI): It was established on September 07, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. It was nationalized along with 13 other banks in July 1969. In 1997, it came out with its maiden public issue and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008. It is a commercial bank, headquartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a founder member of “Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications” (SWIFT). Currently, this organization has more than 4900 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. All these branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices. It also has an overseas presence in 22 foreign countries spread over 05 continents with 60 offices including 05 Subsidiaries, 05 Representative Offices, and 01 Joint Venture. Its main products are Financial Services, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking, Mortgages Loans, Credit Cards, Asset Management, etc. Annually, it releases a varied number of employment notifications for those intelligent and motivated people finding suitable govt careers after graduation. In today’s times, banking jobs are hot favorite among all job-seekers due its huge pay scale and allowances.
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Latest Updates
Now, the higher authority has invited applications from eligible Indian National for recruitment of 670 Officers in General Banking Streams and 17 Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II. All candidates are requested to apply for only one post and if any, multiple applications found then it will be summarily rejected. Interested contestants are informed that BOI SO apply online process will be open from 20/04/17 to 12/05/17. Every willing candidate has to apply online by visiting official website as no other mode of application will be considered. Only those applicants who are having the requisite qualifications can apply for Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Aspirants are also required to have experience as an Officer, Manager, and Team Leader in Supervisory Capacity. As per age criteria, candidate’s age must be in the range of 25-35 years as on 12/05/17. The selection procedure may consist of online examination or personal interview. The selection process will be decided based on the number of applications received from candidates. At last, selected applicants will be posted anywhere in India.
BOI Specialist Officer Notification 2017 PDF
All contestants are strictly advised to refer BOI SO Notification 2017-18/1 & 2017-18/2 before filling up their details in the application forms. Every aspirant has to submit their valid E-mail ID and mobile number in the registration form as it will be required by authority till the completion of recruitment procedure. Don’t forget to ensure whether you fulfill the eligibility and other conditions written in an official advertisement or not. The Bank of India Officers Vacancy Details such as educational qualifications, experience, job locations, exam centers, useful dates, selection modes, remuneration, application fee, age criteria, “Steps to Submit BOI Online Application”, etc. are briefly listed below. Candidates who want to register their name for latest BOI Officer Credit Jobs 2017 can check out eligibility criteria and relevant information from below mentioned details.
Bank of India SO Vacancies 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Bank of India (B.O.I.)
Total No. of Vacancies: 702
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers (SO)
- Credit Officer (JMGS – I): 270 vacancies
- GEN – 113
- OBC – 75
- SC – 45
- ST – 37
- Manager (MMGS – II): 400 vacancies
- GEN – 188
- OBC – 111
- SC – 68
- ST – 33
- Security Officer (MMGS – II): 17 vacancies
- Technical Appraisal (JMGS – I): 10 vacancies
- Technical Premises (JMGS – I): 05 vacancies
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Type of Job: Banking Sector Jobs
Placement: In India
Registration Mode: On-line only
Pay Scale (Remuneration):
- Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I: 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145 (2) – 32850 x 1310 (7) – 42020
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-II: 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
- Middle Management Grade/ Scale-III: 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Adjustable):
- Unreserved and Others: Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
Examination Centers: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapurm
BOI Manager Vacancy 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 10.04.17 i.e. Cutoff Date):
- Officer Credit – Above 21 years and Below 30 years
- Manager – Above 23 years and Below 35 years
- Senior Manager – Above 30 years and Below 38 years
- Security Officer – Above 25 years and Below 40 years
Note: Reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation as per rules and regulation of Indian Government norms.
Educational Qualifications: Interested contestants need to have following qualifications from Central/ State Government authorized University or Institutions.
- B.Com Degree with Minimum 60% marks.
- MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDBA/ CA/ ICWA with relevant experience.
- Graduation Degree with certification in a computer course and relevant experience.
Selection System: Final selection of well-qualified contestants will be done through their marks obtained from the following selection stages:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
How to fill Online Bank of India Officers Recruitment Application Form 2017?
- First, visit the authorized web page.
- Open “Recruitment” section placed on a homepage of the official website.
- In a next page, find out a download link labeled as “BOI SO Notification 2017” and then click on it.
- Now, read out all the details mentioned in the advertisement.
- Click on “Apply On-line” link and then enter your details in the application form.
- Pay your fee by using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking and collect your e-receipt.
- Affix your asked documents, photograph and digital signature.
- Verify all the filled up data and then submit it.
- Download system generated application form to your computer.
- Take one or two hard copies of it for further examination purpose.
Bankofindia.co.in SO 2017 Apply Online Dates
All the interested contestants are advised to check the opening date and the last date to Apply Online for BOI JMGS MMGS Jobs from the below table.
|Officers Recruitment Project No.||Post Name||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|2017-2018/1||Officer (Credit)||20th April 2017||05th May 2017|
|2017-2018/2||Security Officer||26th April 2017||12th May 2017|
- Closing Date to Print the Application Form: 20th May 2017
- Dates to Make On-line Fee Payment: 20th April to 05th May 2017
- Call Letter Availability Dates: Notified Soon
- Examination Date: Update Soon
Exam Pattern/Syllabus: Check below notification links for details related to exam syllabus as well as exam pattern.
Download BOI Manager/Officer Notification 2017 -> Download PDF file
Download Bank of India SO Notification 2017 -> Download PDF file
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 -> Apply Online Now
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Bookmark this techufo.in web page for collecting regular updates on BOI Recruitment 2017 Online Application process. We will soon provide you updates on Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Call Letter, Answer Key, Interview Date/ Schedule, Cutoff Marks, Result and Final Merit List. A feedback box is placed below through which every candidate can share their query and question with us. Our expert team will answer all your questions as speedily as they can. THANK YOU!!