SBI Specialist Officer Result 2019, sbi.co.in SCO 2019 Result, State Bank of India SO Exam Results Cutoff Marks, SBI Specialist Officer Merit List & Score Card Download Link Available Here:
Here we have all the result information related to State Bank Of India SO Recruitment Online Exam conducted on 20th October 2019. Guys!! Have you given Online Written Exam held for 447 vacancies and looking for the latest update on SBI SO Result 2019 Date?? Ok, take a glance at this page. State Bank of India Result for Specialist Cadre Officers such as Developer, IT Security Expert, System/ Database/ Cloud Administrator, Project Manager, Network Engineer, Deputy Manager, etc. will release soon. Those candidates looking for SBI Specialist Officer Result 2019 & Scorecard download link can scroll down. The authority will publish a list of shortlisted contestants for the interview through their official website. Our team will attach an official link to download SBI SO Exam Merit List pdf image with this web page whenever declared by the bank. Catch further details about result referring following passages. All are advised to check SBI Specialist Officer Exam Cutoff category wise and test wise from below description.
|Latest News: SBI SO Online Exam 2019 Result Declared, download the interview schedule post wise from a link shared on this page at the bottom. Stay connected for further details.|
- 1 SBI Specialist Officer Result 2019 | State Bank Of India SO (20th Oct 2019) Exam Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Result 2019 | State Bank Of India SO (20th Oct 2019) Exam Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @sbi.co.in
STATE BANK OF INDIA has conducted Online Examination for Specialist Officer Recruitment on 20-10-2019 at various test centers across the country. All those looking for Latest SBI Recruitment of SO vacancies have participated in this exam to grab their place. In the online examination, the authority has tested candidates on their ability of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge of concerned field. The written test divided into two sections. The 01st section consists of 120 questions of 01 mark each while 02nd section consists 75 questions of 02 marks each. For 160 minutes, the written test has been held by the department. According to the selection procedure, applicants will get selected through Online Test and Interview for Developer, IT Security Expert, Administrator, Dy Manager and other regular positions. Candidates who passed this selection round will get a call by the board for next round. The board will release the names of qualified applicants based on SBI SO Exam Cut off Marks. The expected cutoff is also given below in a table. Now get your State Bank of India Specialist Officer Result and Scorecard from below attached links.
SBI SCO 2019 20 Result Release Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|Online Exam Result Status:||RELEASED|
|Interview Dates:||December 09th to December 17th, 2019|
|Result URL Link:||Available Below|
|» Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I.)
» Rectt. Advt No.: CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
» Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)
» Total Posts: 447 posts
» Job Roles: Developer, IT Security Expert, Administrator, Project Manager, Deputy Manager, Network Engineer, Designer, Architect, Tester, etc.
» Name of the Exam: Online Written Examination
» Examination Date: October 20th, 2019 (Sunday)
» Selection Rounds: Online Test & Interview
» Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
How to Check SBI SO Online Written Exam 2019 Results?
Hello! Just click on the quick link uploaded below & download your SBI Specialist Officer (20th October 2019) Exam Results/ Merit List from the official site within few minutes. Also, the steps to reach State Bank of India SO Result as follows:-
- Step 01: Visit the State Bank of India’s Official Website (https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/) or just open a quick link attached below.
- Step 02: Press on the “Careers link” available on a homepage.
- Step 03: Find a link named as Check State Bank of India Results for Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2019-20 and then open it.
- Step 04: A login page will display within a moment after clicking on a Result link.
- Step 05: In an IBPS login page; you have to submit your Registration Number, Roll Number and Password for downloading the merit list.
- Step 06: Click on the “LOGIN” button after filling up the necessary login details.
- Step 07: A PDF file of Merit list containing Selected Candidates Name and Roll Number will appear.
- Step 08: If your Roll Number present in the Selection List, then save it to your device.
- Step 09: If possible, then make two printouts for the next selection process.
[CLICK HERE] to check SBI Specialist Officer Interview Schedule for Developer (JMGS-I) and Developer (MMGS-II) Posts 2019
[CLICK HERE] to check SBI SO Interview Schedule for System/ Server Administrator (JMGS-I), Database Administrator (JMGS-I), Network Engineer (JMGS-I), Tester (JMGS-I), IT Security Expert (MMGS-III), Application Architect (MMGS-III), Technical Lead (MMGS-III) and Infrastructure Architect (MMGS-III) Posts 2019
SBI Specialist Officer Merit List 2019 PDF
The Central Recruitment And Promotion Department has uploaded SBI Specialist Officer Answer Key PDF of all sets to their official website. The Official Solution key released after completion of the examination so that contestants can estimate their score. After releasing Answer key, the board now planning to publish SBI Specialist Officer Merit List 2019 of 20/10 Exam held for Regular positions like Developer, IT Security Expert, Administrator, etc. In the merit list, shortlisted applicants will find their Roll Number and all details for an interview session. If everything goes right and paper checking process completes on time, then SBI Result of SO Online Written Examination along with scorecard will disclose in November 03rd or 04th week. For download your Scorecard, the official website will ask to submit Registration Number, Roll Number, Password and DOB in a login page. The State Bank of India SO Exam Score Card Download link attached above. The SBI SO Exam 2019 Marks scored by every applicant in Online Test and Interviews will be available in this article very soon. Contestants can generate their SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Result Cut off Marks and Merit List by following the downloading steps available in this blog.
SBI Specialist Officer Cut off Marks 2019 2020
|Test Names||Maxi. Marks||Cutoffs (expected)|
|GEN||OBC/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD|
|Test of Reasoning||50||18-20||14-17|
|General IT Knowledge||50||18-20||14-17|
|Role based Knowledge||100||40-50||30-40|
|Approx. Overall Cutoff Marks||180-190||150-160|
|NOTE: The authority will fix cut off marks and release along with a result. To be eligible for interview, every candidate has to score equal to or above the cutoff to be decided by officials for the PK (Professional Knowledge) Test, besides scoring equal to or above the minimum qualifying marks in other tests.|
sbi.co.in SO 2019 Result Details
- SBI Specialist Officer Online Exam Results of Developer (JMGS-I & MMGS-II), System/ Server Administrator (JMGS-I), Database Administrator (JMGS-I), Cloud Administrator (JMGS-I), Network Engineer (JMGS-I), Tester (JMGS-I), WAS Administrator (MMGS-II), Infrastructure Engineer (MMGS-II & JMGS-I), UX Designer (MMGS-II), IT Risk Manager (MMGS-II), IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.) (MMGS-II), IT Security Expert (MMGS-II, MMGS-III & JMGS-I), Project Manager (MMGS-III), Application Architect (MMGS-III), Technical Lead (MMGS-III), Infrastructure Architect (MMGS-II & MMGS-III), Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking) (MMGS-II), Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting) (MMGS-II) and Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic) (MMGS-II) Posts will be available here soon.
- The Satisfactory number of candidates as decided by the Bank will get SBI SO Interview Call letter based on performance in the online written test. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the recruitment board. Interview details will be revealed shortly.
- The State Bank of India SO Cut off for these 447 Central Govt Vacancies will be updated to this page whenever officially released. The General, OBC, SC, ST and PwD Candidates Cutoff Score vary as per their categories.
- SBI SO 2019 2020 Wait List: As there is no information regarding waiting list given in the official notification, so we can’t mention here anything right now.
- SBI SO 2019-20 Final Result Status: State Bank of India will declare the Final Result of Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) to their official website after completion of the Interview process. We will post a direct link above through that check the Registration Number of Selected Candidates. Keep in touch for the further relevant details.
State Bank of India Info!! Today it is everybody’s first choice for jobs & banking purpose. Their tag line is The Banker to Every Indian. It is an Indian Multinational Company engaged with Banking Financial Services. This Public Sector Banking Company formed in the year of 1955 on 01st July. It is one of the oldest commercial banks in the Indian Subcontinent. The Reserve Bank of India has nationalized this organization on 02nd June 1956 along with many other banks. The Government of India (GOI) is the single largest shareholder with 58.60% ownership. Currently, it is the India’s Largest Bank and a Fortune 500 Company. In the Domestic market, it has more than 18000 branches. As on 31st March 2016, it has 49,600 ATMs. Including associate banks, it has around 58500 ATMs in India. According to the recent employment news, a notification regarding 447 vacancies of Specialist Officer Posts has published to hire best candidates. Those who interested in JMGS-I, MMGS-II & MMGS-III jobs have submitted their applications before the due date. All the contestants have completed their exam.
State Bank of India SCO Final Result 2019
Applicants, we have mentioned SBI Specialist Officer Result 2019 Cutoff Marks, Merit List & Scorecard related all the information in this web page. Further details will be added to this page if any released by the officials. Let us congratulates all those contestants who have cleared this round to crack graduation based banking jobs in India. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in we will come back with information on interview date, schedule and location address. Those who have any query related to result must contact authorized person through the designated portal. Don’t worry as we will provide time to time follow up on a regular interval. The various vacancies in different Government Sectors provided on our site. Thank You, Stay Tuned!!