SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification for 119 vacancies issued to apply online State Bank of India SO Application Form at www.sbi.co.in official website:
As per Current Openings, State Bank of India has now recently dispatched the latest Advt No CRPD/SCO/2017-18/11 to appoint officers in Specialized Positions on a Regular and Contractual Basis. According to the official notice, there are total 119 SBI SO Vacancies of Deputy Manager (Law), Deputy General Manager (Law) & Special Management Executive posts has been made available for appropriate candidates looking to grab the latest Bank jobs in India. We are sure about this weekly employment news that it will bring energy to those people who since a long time waiting for new jobs opening in the State Bank of India. The board has already published this job notification to their official portal so that interested candidates can go through it and read out eligibility criteria for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs. Those passionate job hunters who meet the eligibility can without hesitation apply online for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018. Suitable and well-qualified contestants can utilize this best opportunity by submitting their online application forms within the due date 21st April’18. SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment Notification link & Online Application link attached below.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification | State Bank of India 119 SO Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in/careers
- 1 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification | State Bank of India 119 SO Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in/careers
- 1.1 SBI SO Notification 2018 Download PDF
- 1.2 SBI SO Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 State Bank Of India SO Jobs 2018 Profile/Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 sbi.co.in SO 2018 Apply Online Dates
Here we notify all the intrigued applicants that SBI SO Recruitment Apply Online link will be disabled after 21/04/2018 from the official web portal. Everyone is strictly advised to fill up proper data in the application form because afterward no request for correction shall be considered. All those candidates who are willing to apply for latest central govt jobs must have qualifications like Graduation Degree in Law or PG Diploma in Finance or CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance from Government recognized University or Institution. At the time of applying for a vacancy, all contenders should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied by referring to SBI Specialized Officer Notification 2018. A valid E-mail ID is a must for candidates as it will be required to the date of result declaration. The board will send important advice regarding call letter for a written test & interview to eligible applicants through a provided e-mail. In the selection process for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) recruitment in SBI, there will be online written test and interview. If your age is above 25 years and below 52 years, then you can submit your application by visiting the official website sbi.co.in.
SBI SO Notification 2018 Download PDF
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Organization Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I.)
» Notification No.: CRPD/SCO/2017-18/11
» Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
» Total No. of Vacancies: 119 posts
» Post-wise vacancy Details: Given Below
» Type of Employment: Regular & Contractual Engagement
» Job Category: Central Government Jobs
» Type of Job: Banking Jobs
» Placement: India
» Apply Mode: On-line
» Registration Dates: 20-MARCH to 21-APRIL 2018
» Help Line Number: 022-2282 0427
» Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Official Website 01: www.sbi.co.in
» Official Website 02: www.sbi.co.in/careers
Hey, Friends!! Don’t miss this Post Graduation Job opportunity if you are looking for govt career in banking sector. Contestants who are interested in the recruitment process should take a proper look at this blog page for point to point info. In this article, we have listed all the possible instructions about State Bank of India SO Vacancies such as academic qualifications, experience, job centers/locations, useful dates, selection method, remuneration, application fee, age limitation, how to apply on-line, etc.
SBI SO Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Vacancy-wise Particulars ♦|
|Sr. No.||Position Names||Engagement Type||Grade||No. of Vacancies|
|01.||Special Management Executive||Regular||MMGS-III||19||09||05||02||35|
|02.||Deputy General Manager (Law)||Contractual||TEGS-VI||01||00||00||00||01|
|03.||Deputy General Manager (Law)||Regular||TEGS-VI||01||00||00||00||01|
|04.||Deputy Manager (Law)||Regular||MMGS-III||42||22||12||06||82|
|TOTAL No. of Posts ⇒||63||31||17||08||119|
Pay Scale (Remuneration):-
- The selected contestants will be offered remuneration on CTC (Compensation Package) basis.
- Candidates can check scale of pay post wise as shown below:-
- For Special Management Executive Posts: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- For Deputy General Manager (Law) Posts: 68680-1960/4-74520
- For Deputy Manager (Law) Posts: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- For DGM (Law) Contractual Posts, the compensation package (CTC) would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
- The total compensation per year would be approximately Rs. 40.20 lacs for DGM (Regular), Rs. 47.00 lacs for DGM (Contractual), Rs. 15.10 lacs for Dy. Manager and Rs. 18.00 lacs for Special Management Executive vacancy.
- The selected official under regular engagement may also be eligible for HRA, DA, PF, CCA, LFC, Contributory Pension Fund and Medical Facility as per rules in force from time to time.
- For more idea about Remuneration, you may check the official notification link attached below.
Contractual Period: As per instructions in the notification, the selected contestants will be on contract for a period of 05 (five) years.
Posting Place: Applicants appointed into the Bank are likely to be posted anywhere in India.
State Bank Of India SO Jobs 2018 Profile/Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Manager (Law): Minimum 30 years and maximum 40 years
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Minimum 42 years and maximum 52 years
- Special Management Executive: Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with the Indian Government norms. The age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD, EXS, etc. as follows:-
- SC/ST Categories – 05 years
- OBC Category – 03 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (GEN) – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 years
- For further more details about upper age limitation, so we request all candidates to refer official notification by clicking on below important link.
Educational Qualifications (as on 31.12.2017): Every appropriate job seekers need to have following qualifications post wise from Central/ State Government certified University or Institutions.
- CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance OR 02 years PG Diploma in Finance for Special Management Executive Vacancies.
- Law Degree OR Post Graduate Degree in Law (03 years or 05 years) for Deputy General Manager (Law) Vacancies.
- Degree in Law (03 years or 05 years) for Deputy Manager (Law) Vacancies.
Post Qualification Experience (as on 31.12.2017): Applying candidates must have minimum experience of 05 years as an Executive in Supervisory or Management role in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Associate or Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or Public Sector or listed Financial Institution. Contestants must enroll as Advocates with Bar Council and have a combined experience of 04 years as practicing Advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR 04 years experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks.
Note: For more detailed information about academic criteria and experience, aspirants requested to see official advertisement from there they will receive a perfect idea.
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2018?
Contestants can register their application through an apply online link available on the official website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. It is to inform all those candidates who are applying their application form that the official web page will support and best viewed on Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+ only. Contestants are advised to follow the below-mentioned simple steps for their registration to this recruitment process on or before a closing date April 21, 2018.
|♦ Step-wise Instructions to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open an authorized web page of the bank.
Step 02: Go to “careers with us” section placed on the main page.
Step 03: Now, click on a download link named as “State Bank of India SO Notification 2018-19”.
Step 04: First, read all the details mentioned in official advertisement.
Step 05: If eligible, then press “Apply Online” link.
Step 06: Insert your asked details in the online prescribed form.
Step 07: Next step, make fee payment using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc and then don’t forget to collect your e-receipt.
Step 08: Upload your scanned passport size photo, digital signature, certificates and documents whichever necessary.
Step 09: Now, stay calm and carefully verify all the filled up information.
Step 10: Finally, press on “SUBMIT” option.
Step 11: After completing above process, download the submitted application form and take a printout of it.
Step 12: Sent a hard copy of online application form along required enclosures before the last date at below described postal address.
NOTE: Also, email the soft copy of resume to email@example.com, in addition to hard copy.
⇓ Quick Links ⇓
Application Fee & Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):-
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota Applicants: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
Mode of Payments: Every aspirant will have to make their fee payment through online by the payment gateway using debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc. as per convenience. In case your online fee payment not completed successfully in a first instance, then make fresh attempts for the online payment.
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
About Selection Process: At last, only most eligible and dynamic applicants will be recruited to perform the duty for Specialized Cadre Officer vacancies based on their performance in following selection procedure:
- Deputy Manager (Law)
- Online Written Test: The examination will have 170 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions for total 220 marks. The Online Test consists of topics like Test of Reasoning (70 marks), English Language (50 marks) and Professional Knowledge (100 marks). Applicants must score equal to or above the cut off marks as decided by the Bank, for being considered for shortlisting for interview.
- Interview: The maximum marks for interview will be 50 marks. The qualifying marks will be as decided by the recruiting authority. To be considered for the final selection, applicants must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks.
- Merit List: The final merit list will be prepared after aggregating the marks of Professional Knowledge Test out of 100 marks and Interview marks. The selection is to be done from the top merit ranked contestants in each category. If more than one candidate scores same marks as cut off marks in the final merit list, then such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Special Management Executive & Deputy General Manager (Law)
- Shortlisting: The selection committee will shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualification, suitability, experience, etc. The adequate number of applicants (as decided by the Bank) to be shortlisted for interview. Fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not give any right to a candidate for being called for interview session.
- Interview: The aspirants will be awarded marks out of total 50 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the recruiting authority.
- Merit List: The merit list to be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in the interview. If more than one candidate scores the cut off marks, then such aspirants will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the selection list as well as in the waiting list.
sbi.co.in SO 2018 Apply Online Dates
In the below description, we have mentioned some important dates for Recruitment of Officers in Specialized positions on a Regular and Contractual basis. Kindly check it out and apply as per the dates given below.
|♦ Important Date ♦|
|Notification Date||20th March 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application||20th March 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Fee||
21st April 2018
|Last Date to Edit Details in the Online Application||
21st April 2018
|Final Date to Print Out Hard Copy||
06th May 2018
|Call Letter Download Dates||02-03 weeks prior exam date|
|Online Written Exam Date||06th May 2018|
|Interview Date||May or June 2018|
|Final Result Release Date||To be notified later|
About State Bank of India (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया): It is an India’s largest commercial bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a Central Government-owned Public Sector banking and financial services company. This bank was formed on 27th January 1921 and become nationalized in the year of 1956. Every year, it creates numbers of employment opportunities and appoints most eligible employees by conducting relevant selection process. Currently, the board has invited online applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in State Bank Group. There are different SO posts such as Relationship Manager, Deputy Manager (DM), Deputy General Manager (DGM), Assistant General Manager, Dy. Manager, Vice President Customer Analytics, Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President, Customer Relationship Executives, Investment Counsellors, Sales Head, Research Head, Operations Head, Manager and many other vacancies for which regularly notifications revealed. All the details about recruitment procedure are available in this online web page. [Also, Check: Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment & BOI SO Recruitment related article to get some useful information.]
|♦ Name of the Examination Centers (Tentative) ♦|
|Ahmedabad, New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Dehradun, Jaipur, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Vadodara, Bangalore, Nagpur, Pune, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam, Trivandrum & Vishakhapatnam.|
Candidates!! You stay tuned to us for ascertaining further latest updates on SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 process. Soon our team will provide you Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Modal Papers, Admit Card/Call Letter, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Results, Interview Schedule and Final Merit List on this website. For our visitors, we have also placed a comment box below so that they can easily connect with us by submitting their feedback and queries. Our team will reply all your asked questions as quickly as they can. Visit this website (www.techufo.in) regularly for receiving time to time latest news. THANK YOU & ALL THE BEST!!