SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification for SO Posts issued to apply online State Bank of India Application Form at www.sbi.co.in official website:
As per Current Openings, State Bank of India has now recently dispatched the latest Advt No CRPD/SCO/2017-18/05 to appoint officers in Specialized Positions on Regular and Contract Basis. According to the official notice, there are 21 SBI SO Vacancies made available for appropriate candidates who looking to grab the latest Bank jobs in India. We are sure about this weekly employment news that it will bring energy to those people who since a long time waiting for new jobs opening in the State Bank of India. The board has already published this job notification to their official portal so that interested candidates can go through it and read out eligibility criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs. Those passionate job hunters who meet the eligibility can without hesitation apply online for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Suitable and well-qualified contestants can utilize this best opportunity by submitting their online application forms within the specified due date i.e. 10th Aug 2017 & 22nd Aug 2017.
State Bank of India: It is an India’s largest commercial bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a Central Government-owned Public Sector banking and financial services company. This bank was formed on 27th January 1921 but become nationalized in the year 1956. Every year, it creates numbers of employment opportunities and appoints best employees by conducting relevant selection process. Currently, the board has invited online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in State Bank Group. The different SO posts for which this notification was revealed are Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Dy. Manager, Vice President Customer Analytics, Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President, Customer Relationship Executives, Investment Counsellors, Sales Head, Research Head, Operations Head, Manager and many other vacancies. Additional details are available in the below description. (Also, Check: BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 & BOI SO Recruitment 2017 related article to get some useful information.)
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 @www.sbi.co.in/careers
⇒ The Online Registrations for posts like DGM (Cyber Security) & AGM (Cyber Security) has extended upto 22.08.2017. The last date of submission along with educational qualification for these posts has revised by officials. (Click here to Check the Revised Details)
Here we notify all the intrigued applicants that SBI SO Recruitment apply online link will be disabled after 10/08/2017 from the official web portal. Everyone is strictly advised to fill up proper data because afterward no request for correction shall be considered. All those candidates who are willing to apply for latest central govt jobs must have a qualification of Graduation/PG from any recognized University/Institution. At the time of applying for a vacancy, all contenders should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied by referring to SBI Specialized Officer Notification 2017. A valid E-mail ID is a must for candidates as it will be required to the date of result declaration. The board will send important advice regarding call letter or interview through provided e-mail. If your age is above 21 years and below 45 years, then you can submit your application by visiting the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
SBI SO Notification 2017 Download PDF
Hey, Friends!! Don’t miss this Post Graduation Job opportunity if you are looking for govt career in banking sector. In this article, we have listed all the possible instructions about State Bank of India Vacancies such as academic qualifications, experience, job centers/ locations, useful dates, selection method, remuneration, application fee, age limitation, etc.
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Notification No.: CRPD/SCO/2017-18/05
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
Total No. of Vacancies: 21 posts
|Position Name||No. of Vacancies|
|DGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|AGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||05|
|Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products)||01|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||02|
|Vice president (Complaints Management)||01|
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||05|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||05|
|Chief Manager (Cost Accountant)||-|
|Digital System Architect||-|
|System / Business Analyst||-|
|IT Risk Manager||-|
|Data Warehouse Architect||-|
|Customer Relationship Executives||-|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||-|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||-|
|Products, Investments & Research Head||-|
|Manager (Business Development)||-|
|Manager (Business Process)||-|
|Central Research Team||-|
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Type of Job: Banking Jobs
Apply Mode: On-line
Registration Dates: Mentioned below
Probation Period: As per instructions of authority or decided by the competent authority.
Posting Could be in the following Cities:-
- Those who get selected is likely to be posted in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai. But, the higher authorities reserve the rights to post candidates as per requirement of the Bank.
Pay Scale (Remuneration):-
- The selected contestants will be offered remuneration on CTC basis.
- Candidates can negotiate for their remuneration only if they have high qualifications, experience, and overall suitability in respect of above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates can check pay scale post wise as shown below:
- For Deputy General Manager (Cyber Security) Posts: 68680-1960/4-76520
- For Assistant General Manager (Cyber Security) Posts: 59170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66070
- For Dy Manager (IS Audit) Posts: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- The selected officials will also be eligible for HRA, DA, PF, CCA, Contributory Pension Fund and perquisites as admissible to the corresponding grade, etc. The total compensation per year would be approximately Rs. 40.20 lacs for DGM, Rs. 26.18 lacs for AGM and Rs. 15.09 lacs for Dy. Manager. For more idea about Remuneration, you may check the official notification link attached below.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):-
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees only)
Mode of Payments:-
- Every aspirant will have to make their fee payment through the payment gateway, debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc. as per convenience.
State Bank Of India SO Jobs 2017 Profile/Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 31.03.17):-
- Interested contestants need to have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum 45 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with the Indian Government norms.
- SC/ST Categories – 05 years
- OBC Category – 03 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (GEN) – 10 years
- As there is different age limitation post wise, so we request all candidates to refer official notification by clicking on below important link.
Educational Qualifications (as on 31.03.17): Every appropriate job seekers need to have following qualifications post wise from Central/State Government certified University or Institutions.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree with relevant experience
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics/ MBA (Marketing/Finance/ Operations)/ MCA
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA in relevant field
- MBA/ MMS/ PGDM with relevant experience
- Engineering graduate in IT Risk Management/Computer Science/Information Assurance/Cyber security and Digital Threat Management/Information Technology/ Electronics
- Degree in Statistics or equivalent qualification
Note: For more detailed information about post wise academic criteria and experience, aspirants requested to see official advertisement from there they will receive a perfect idea.
SBI Specialist Officer 21 Vacancies Selection Process
At last, only most eligible and dynamic applicants will be recruited to perform the duty for Specialized Cadre Officer vacancies based on their performance in following selection procedure:
- Personal Interview (Candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be selected through their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as fixed by the recruitment department.)
- Merit List (Merit list for selection to be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in the interview.)
Examination Centers (if necessary):-
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram.
sbi.co.in SO 2017 Apply Online Dates
In the below description, we have mentioned some important date for Recruitment of Officers in Specialized positions on Regular and Contract basis. Kindly check it out and apply as per the dates given below.
- Notification Date: 25th July 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 25th July 2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms:-
- For DGM/AGM Posts: 22nd August 2017
- For Remaining Posts: 10th August 2017
- Due Date for Online Payment of Fee:-
- For DGM/AGM Posts: 22nd August 2017
- For Remaining Posts: 10th August 2017
- Last Date to Edit Details in the Online Application: 10th August 2017
- Final Date to Print Out Hard Copy: 10th August 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application alongwith enclosure at CRPD:-
- For DGM/AGM Posts: 31st August 2017
- For Remaining Posts: 21st August 2017
- Interview Call Letter Download Date: Update soon
- Interview Date: Notified Later
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2017?
- Open an authorized web page of the bank.
- Go to “careers with us” section placed on the main page.
- Now, click on a download link named as “State Bank of India SO Notification 2017”.
- First, read all the details mentioned in official advertisement.
- If eligible, then press “Apply Online” link.
- Insert your asked details in the online prescribed form.
- Next step, make fee payment using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc and then don’t forget to collect your e-receipt.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo, digital signature, certificates and documents whichever necessary.
- Now, stay calm and carefully verify all the filled up information.
- Finally, press on “SUBMIT” option.
- After completing above process, download the submitted application form and take a printout of it.
- Sent a hard copy of online application form along required enclosures before the last date at below described postal address.
- Also, email the soft copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, in addition to hard copy.
To General Manager,
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD),
Corporate Centre, Atlanta Building,
3rd Floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021
www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com | www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates can stay alert with us for ascertaining further development of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 process on regular time. Soon our TechUFO team we will provide you Exam Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Previous Year Modal Papers, Answer Key, Interview Schedule, Cutoff Marks, Merit List and Results on this website. Below we have also placed a comment box for our visitor so that they can easily connect with us by submitting their feedback and queries. Our team will reply all your asked questions as quickly as they can. Visit this website regularly for latest updates. THANK YOU!!