UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 notification and prescribed online application has been made available on its authorized web portal for the total 807 posts of VDO, Draftsman, Steno, Jr. Assistant, Librarian, Computer programmer-cum-operator and many more.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently delivered fresh notice through their official site. This Employment News of week was regarding UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 to fill up most eligible workforce for Group ‘C’ posts in various departments. It is best notification for all intrigued and appropriate candidates who are searching for latest Sarkari Jobs in UK. Jobless contestants can utilize this good opportunity to grab above mentioned vacancies by applying online application within due date. As per advertise, the board authority are looking to acquire young and energetic individuals with essential qualification for upcoming 807 Jobs.
The Subordinate Service Selection Commission of UTTARAKHAND is a state government body, authorized to recruit highly talented and suitable people for various services. It was headquartered at Dehradun. If required, then commission also conducts several examinations such as preliminary, mains, screening tests, physical test, medical test and interview for appointments to vacant posts. The duties and power of this organization is to prepare guidelines on matter relating method of recruitment, promotions, salary structures, etc.
While applying, all those passionate applicants who wish to take part in UKSSSC VDO Vacancy 2016 they must have requisite educational qualification from a recognized University/Institution. Draftsman job seekers can submit their prescribed application from 26/11/2005 to 28/12/2015 through online mode. Registration form will not be considered after missing deadline, so applicants are requested to finish it well within said time limit.
All the aspirants are suggested to refer UKSSSC Jr. Assistant Notification 2016 for eligibility criteria and other conditions. The entire information about vacancies like educational qualification, job location, application fee, pay scale, selection system, age limit, important dates and steps for “How to Apply Steno Online Application Form” are described below in details.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Unit: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Placement: UTTARAKHAND State
Registration Mode: On-Line
Total Vacancies: 807
Vacancy Names and Details:
- Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari (VDO) – 196 seats
- Steno/Personal Assistant – 176 seats
- Junior Assistant/Computer Operator – 145 seats
- Draftsman – 134 seats
- Librarian – 47 seats
- Seenchpal – 46 seats
- Dairy Supervisor – 06 seats
- Computer Programmer-Cum-Operator – 05 seats
UKSSSC Group ‘C’ Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 1st January, 2015):
- Interested applicants age should be above 18 years and below 42 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age will be beneficial to local reservation caste as per state govt. rules and regulations.
- Aspirants must have passed at least 12th Class/HSC examination or Graduation in the relevant subjects from a recognized University/Board.
- Contestants are requested to read official advertise for knowing detailed qualification of each posts.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: The candidates can make payment of fees through Online or Offline modes using provided sources.
- For Unreserved and OBC Category Aspirants – Rs. 300/- (three hundreds only)
- For SC/ST Category Applicants – Rs. 150/- (one hundred and fifty only)
- The recruited candidates for particular posts will get best pay band and grade pay per month by department.
- The final selection of contestants will be based on overall performance in Written Examination, Typing Test, Personal Interview followed by Certificate Verifications.
How to fill Online UKSSSC VDO Recruitment Form 2016?
- Open the authorized web server of commission.
- Before applying for registration, contestants should have a valid email ID and Mobile No.
- Now in main page, find out link named as “Advertisement for the Recruitment of Various Group-C Posts, 2015-16” and click on it.
- Enter asked data in prescribed format of online application form for desired post.
- After inserting all the mentioned details, verify filled form, pay application fee, upload scanned passport size photo, signature and then submit it.
- Download submitted copy and take print out for further usage.
Important Dates for Contestants:
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 26th November, 2015 (Thursday)
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 28th December, 2015 (Monday)
- Written Examination Date: Notified Soon
Official website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Help Line No: 7055205320, 7055205321
Stay connected with us, we will soon update the instructions about Written Test Syllabus/Pattern, Exam Timetable, Schedule, Venue Address, Admit Card, Reference Materials, Answer Keys, Results, Merit List and Cut off Marks in this portal.