SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for 6160 Vacancies Apply Online State Bank Of India Application Form at https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers:
SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Recruitment Details: State Bank Of India Latest Job Notification for 01 year Apprenticeship is finally published for Graduate candidates. Accordingly, State Bank of India is inviting Online Applications for engagement of 6160 Apprentices in different offices of SBI across India. Aspiring candidates can fill up and submit an application form on or before the last date (September 21, 2023). For the sake of willing aspirants, we have shared a quick link for Download Advertisement PDF and a link for SBI Apprentice 2023 Apply Online on this web page at the bottom.
Here we advise candidates to check out eligibility criteria for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 along with selection process, fees, stipend and all other related details from below description.
- 1 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | State Bank of India 6160 Apprentices Vacancies Apply Online @sbi.co.in
- 1.1 SBI Apprentice Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SBI Apprentice 2023 Stipend Structure
- 1.5 SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 State Bank of India Apprentice 2023-24 Application Fee
- 1.7 SBI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply SBI Apprentice Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Official Links for SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Recruitment
- 1.10 SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.11 SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Conclusion
- 2 FAQs About State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | State Bank of India 6160 Apprentices Vacancies Apply Online @sbi.co.in
STATE BANK OF INDIA has revealed Apprentice Detailed Notification (CRPD/ APPR/ 2023-24/ 17) for selection of eligible candidates based on the performance in an online written test and local language test. Aspirants can refer the Category wise & State wise vacancies of SBI Apprentices as well as Local languages from this blog. Those graduates between 20-28 years of age are eligible to apply for SBI Apprentice Exam 2023-24. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only & appear for the examination only once under this engagement project. Here willing aspirants will have to register online application by visiting the official website (https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers) link available below, as no other mode will be accepted.
SBI Apprentice Online Registration process has started on 01-09-2023 and will end on 21-09-2023. Now those candidates who don’t know how to apply online can scroll down and go through the steps wise instructions for their knowledge. Take a quick look at below table for a complete overview of State Bank Apprentices Engagement procedure.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Recruitment Name:||Apprentice 2023-24|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||CRPD/APPR/ 2023-24/17|
|Total Vacancies:||6160 vacancies|
|Age Criteria:||20 to 28 yrs|
|Education Qualification:||Graduation Degree|
|Selection Process:||Online Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Registration Dates:||01 September to 21 September 2023|
|Online Exam Date:||October/ November 2023|
|Training Period:||01 (one) year|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023: Details
Let’s check out the State-wise Seats of Apprentices, State-wise Local languages, Category wise Training Seats of Apprentices in SBI 2023-24:-
|Andhra Pradesh||Telugu/ Urdu||390||157||39||105||62||27|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT)||Hindi/ English||08||06||00||02||00||00|
|Assam||Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo||121||55||12||32||08||14|
|Chandigarh (UT)||Hindi/ Punjabi||25||13||02||06||04||00|
|Jammu & Kashmir (UT)||Urdu/ Hindi||100||44||10||27||08||11|
|Ladakh (UT)||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Bhoti||10||06||01||02||00||01|
|Meghalaya||English/ Garo/ Khasi||31||14||03||01||00||13|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||412||173||40||110||86||03|
|West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||328||133||32||72||75||16|
SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must possess the following eligibility criteria so that their application is processed further for engagement as Apprentices in the State Bank Of India:-
- Candidates must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institute as on 01st August 2023.
- Above 20 years and below 28 years as on 01st August 2023
- Applying candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1995 and not later than 01st August 2003 (both days inclusive).
- SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of India guidelines.
SBI Apprentice 2023 Stipend Structure
About Stipend/ Benefit: Applicants who selected for SBI Apprenticeship will get a stipend during the one year of training. However, the apprentices will not get any other allowances or benefits. The stipend for one year is as under:-
|1st year||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2023
About Selection Procedure: State Bank of India will make a selection for engagement of apprentices based on the following tests:-
|S. N.||Exam Names||Marks|
|1||Online Written Test (Objective type)||100 Marks|
|2||Test of Local Language||Qualifying|
Eligible applicants will have to attend Online Written Examination in October or November 2023. Further, shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/ her own expenses. The final selection to be based on Verification of eligibility for the post & information furnished in the online application, Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable and Declared fit in the Medical examination.
State Bank of India Apprentice 2023-24 Application Fee
About Fees/ Intimation Charges: The non-refundable application fee category-wise to apply for apprenticeship in SBI 2023-24 is as follows:-
|Categories||Fees & Intimation Charges|
|General/ OBC/ EWS:||Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred only)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD:||Rs. 000/- (no fee)|
SBI Apprentice 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
Below we have tabulated the schedule for SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Engagement process so let’s take a glance:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Notification Release Date:||31st August 2023|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||1st September 2023 (00:01 hrs onwards)|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||21st September 2023 (till 23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:||21st September 2023 (till 23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date for Editing Details in Application Form:||21st September 2023 (till 23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||6th October 2023 (till 23:59 hrs)|
|Dates for Availability of Online Exam Call Letter:||10-11 days prior exam date|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date:||In October or November 2023|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
Steps to Apply SBI Apprentice Online Application Form 2023
Here’s a step-wise process to Apply SBI Online Application for Apprentice 2023-24:-
- 1st Step – Visit @https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers, i.e. Official Website of State Bank Of India.
- 2nd Step – Go to the “CAREERS” section available on a homepage and then “LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS”.
- 3rd Step – Click on a link named as “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17)” and download the notification pdf file.
- 4th Step – Read out the eligibility criteria and other instructions mentioned in the advertisement.
- 5th Step – Now, press the “APPLY ONLINE” link to make your registration.
- 6th Step – Fill up the application form carefully with the necessary details.
- 7th Step – Upload your scanned image of passport size photograph, signature & documents as per the specifications.
- 8th Step – Make the payment of your application fee by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- 9th Step – Re-check all the details and then finally press the “SUBMIT” button for the final submission of your application.
- 10th Step – Newly generated Registration ID Number & Password will display on your screen, save it for further usage.
- 11th Step – Make a printout of the system generated Online Application Form and e-Receipt for reference.
Official Links for SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Recruitment
|State Bank of India Apprentices 2023-24 Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of SBI:||VISIT @ sbi.co.in/careers|
|Official Website for Apprentice 2023-24:||VISIT @ nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship|
|VISIT @ apprenticeshipindia.org|
|VISIT @ bfsissc.com|
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates who are applying for SBI Apprentice 2023 must be aware of the exam pattern. The Structure of Online Written Examination for Selection of Apprentices in State Bank Of India would be as follows:-
- The Online Written Exam will have 100 Objective type questions.
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned below in the table.
- The Written Exam consist of 04 (four) tests, i.e. General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- Except for the Test of General English, the questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers. 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for the individual test in a written examination.
- Aspirants are required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate and that will be decided later by the Bank.
- Aspirants qualified in the test will be placed as per their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
|S. N.||Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|a.||General/ Financial Awareness (सामान्य/ वित्तीय जागरूकता)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 min.|
|b.||General English (सामान्य अंग्रेजी)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 min.|
|c.||Quantitative Aptitude (परिमाणात्मक अभिवृत्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 min.|
|d.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (तर्कशक्ति क्षमता और कंप्यूटर अभिवृत्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 min.|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||1 hour|
SBI Apprentice 2023-24 Conclusion
So guys here we are ending this article sharing information on SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification and Online Application Process. We encourage all eligible candidates to seize this chance, prepare diligently & submit their applications promptly. All those who have queries regarding भारतीय स्टेट बैंक अपरेंटिस भर्ती can share it in the comment section enclosed below. Stay in touch with our page www.techufo.in for more latest updates on Recruitment of Apprentices in State Bank of India. Aspirants are advised to refer “Frequently Asked Questions” from the below section for their knowledge & information.
FAQs About State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Take a look at the following list of frequently asked questions and their answer regarding the engagement of apprentices in the State Bank of India:-
Eligible aspirants can apply online through a link provided on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://www.sbi.co.in and also through a link available @techufo.in.
Only those candidates who have passed their Graduation examination from a recognised University or Institute and having age under 20 to 28 years.
Application Fees cum Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode through the payment gateway (debit card/ credit card/ internet banking) integrated with the application.
The duration is of one year only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in IIBF (JAIIB/ CAIIB) examinations during 01 year of apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
Online registration will be completed successfully only after the candidates’ register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges. On successful registration, “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” to be generated on the screen.
The online test is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in the month of October or November 2023.
Eligible candidates can download their call letter around a week prior exam date by login through their registration number and password/ date of birth at the Bank’s website.
The online written examination shall have only one paper of one hour duration consisting of General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. Candidates have to answer 100 MCQs.
Candidates can call at 022-22820427 (between 11 AM to 06 PM only on working days) or lodge his/ her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in in case of any problem in filling up the form.
“Good Luck and Good Wishes by Tech UFO to All Candidates…!!“