SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Released Soon for 6100 Vacancies Apply Online State Bank Of India Application Form at https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers:
SBI Apprentice 2022-23 Recruitment Details: State Bank Of India Latest Job Notification for 01 year Apprenticeship is finally published for Graduate candidates. Accordingly, State Bank of India is inviting Online Applications for engagement of 6100 Apprentices in different offices of SBI across India. Aspiring candidates can fill up and submit an application form on or before the last date (July 26, 2021). For the sake of willing aspirants, we have shared a quick link for Download Advertisement PDF and a link for SBI Apprentice 2022 Apply Online on this web page at the bottom.
Here we advise candidates to check out eligibility criteria for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 along with selection process, fees, stipend and all other related details from below description.
- 1 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | State Bank of India 6100 Apprentices Vacancies Apply Online @sbi.co.in
- 1.1 SBI Apprentice Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Details
- 1.3 SBI Apprentice 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SBI Apprentice Salary Structure
- 1.5 SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 State Bank of India Apprentice Application Fee
- 1.7 Steps to Apply SBI Apprentice Online Application Form 2022:-
- 1.8 Official Links for SBI Apprentice 2022-23 Recruitment
- 1.9 SBI Apprentice 2022 Recruitment – Important Dates
- 1.10 SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 FAQs About State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2022
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | State Bank of India 6100 Apprentices Vacancies Apply Online @sbi.co.in
STATE BANK OF INDIA has revealed Apprentice Detailed Notification (CRPD/ APPR/ 2021-22/ 10) for selection of eligible candidates based on the performance in an online written test and local language test. Aspirants can refer the Category wise & State wise vacancies of SBI Apprentices as well as Local languages from this blog. Those graduates between 20-28 years of age are eligible to apply for SBI Apprentice Exam 2022-23. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only & appear for the examination only once under this engagement project. Here willing aspirants will have to register online application by visiting the official website (https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers) link available below, as no other mode will be accepted.
SBI Apprentice Online Registration process has started on 06-07-2021 and will end on 26-07-2021. Now those candidates who don’t know how to apply online can scroll down and go through the steps wise instructions for their knowledge. Take a quick look at below table for a complete overview of State Bank Apprentices Engagement procedure.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2022 – Overview
|♦ SBI Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Recruitment Name:||Apprentice 2022-23|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||CRPD/APPR/2022-23|
|Total Vacancies:||6100 vacancies (expected)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Online Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Training Period:||01 (one) year|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Details
Let’s check out the State-wise Seats of Apprentices, State-wise Local languages, Category wise Training Seats of Apprentices in SBI 2022:-
|Andhra Pradesh||Telugu/ Urdu||100||40||10||27||16||07|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/ English||10||07||01||02||00||00|
|Assam||Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo||250||111||25||67||17||30|
|Chandigarh (UT)||Hindi/ Punjabi||25||13||02||06||04||00|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||100||44||10||27||08||11|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Bhoti||10||06||01||02||00||01|
|Meghalaya||English/ Garo/ Khasi||50||21||02||05||00||22|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||875||361||87||236||183||08|
|West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||715||288||71||157||164||35|
SBI Apprentice 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institute as on 31st October 2020.
- Above 20 years and below 28 years as on 31st October 2020
- Applying candidates must have been born not earlier than 1st November 1992 and not later than 31st November 2000 (both days inclusive).
- SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of India guidelines.
SBI Apprentice Salary Structure
About Stipend/ Benefit: Applicants who selected for SBI Apprenticeship will get a stipend during the one year of training. However, the apprentices will not get any other allowances or benefits. The stipend for one year is as under:-
|1st year||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2022
About Selection Procedure: State Bank of India will make a selection for engagement of apprentices based on the following tests:-
- Online Written Test (Objective type) = 100 marks
- Test of Local Language = Qualifying
- Medical Examination= Qualifying
Eligible applicants will have to attend Online Written Examination in August 2021. Further, shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/ her own expenses. The final selection to be based on Verification of eligibility for the post & information furnished in the online application, Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable and Declared fit in the Medical examination.
State Bank of India Apprentice Application Fee
About Fees/ Intimation Charges: The non-refundable application fee category wise is as follows:-
|Categories||Fees & Intimation Charges|
|General/ OBC/ EWS:||Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred only)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD:||Rs. 000/- (no fee)|
Steps to Apply SBI Apprentice Online Application Form 2022:-
Here’s a step-wise process to Apply SBI Online Application for Apprentice 2022-23:-
- 1st Step – Visit @https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers, i.e. Official Website of State Bank Of India.
- 2nd Step – Go to the “CAREERS” section available on a homepage and then “LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS”.
- 3rd Step – Click on a link named as “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961” and download the notification pdf file.
- 4th Step – Read out the eligibility criteria and other instructions mentioned in the advertisement.
- 5th Step – Now, press the “APPLY ONLINE” link to make your registration.
- 6th Step – Fill up the application form carefully with the necessary details.
- 7th Step – Upload your scanned image of passport size photograph, signature & documents as per the specifications.
- 8th Step – Make the payment of your application fee by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- 9th Step – Re-check all the details and then finally press the “SUBMIT” button for the final submission of your application.
- 10th Step – Newly generated Registration ID Number & Password will display on your screen, save it for further usage.
- 11th Step – Make a printout of the Application Form and e-Receipt for reference.
Official Links for SBI Apprentice 2022-23 Recruitment
|State Bank of India Apprentices 2021-22 Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SBI Apprentice 2022-23 Online Application Form||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of SBI:||VISIT HERE – sbi.co.in/careers|
|Official Website for Apprentice 2022:||VISIT HERE – nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship|
|VISIT HERE – apprenticeshipindia.org|
|VISIT HERE – bfsissc.com|
SBI Apprentice 2022 Recruitment – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Editing Details in Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Availability of Online Exam Call Letter/ Admit Card:||10-11 days prior exam date|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2022
The Structure of Online Written Examination for Selection of Apprentices in State Bank Of India would be as follows:-
|S. N.||Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|a.||General/ Financial Awareness (सामान्य/ वित्तीय जागरूकता)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 min.|
|b.||General English (सामान्य अंग्रेजी)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 min.|
|c.||Quantitative Aptitude (परिमाणात्मक अभिवृत्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 min.|
|d.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (तर्कशक्ति क्षमता और कंप्यूटर अभिवृत्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks||15 min.|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||1 hour|
Conclusion: So guys here we are ending this article sharing information on SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 2023 Notification and Online Application Process. All those who have queries regarding भारतीय स्टेट बैंक अपरेंटिस भर्ती can share it in the comment section enclosed below. Stay in touch with our page www.techufo.in for more latest updates on Recruitment of Apprentices in State Bank of India. Aspirants are advised to refer “Frequently Asked Questions” from the below section.
FAQs About State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Take a look at the following list of frequently asked questions and their answer regarding the engagement of apprentices in the State Bank of India:-
Eligible aspirants can apply online through a link provided on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://www.sbi.co.in and also through a link available @techufo.in.
Only those candidates who have passed their Graduation examination from a recognised University or Institute and having age under 20 to 28 years.
Application Fees cum Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
The duration is of one year only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in IIBF (JAIIB/ CAIIB) examinations during 01 year of apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
Online registration will be completed successfully only after the candidates’ register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges. On successful registration, “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” to be generated on the screen.
The online test is tentatively scheduled to be conducted from 17th to 20th of September 2021.
Eligible candidates can download their call letter from 6th to 20th September 2021 by login through their registration number and password/ date of birth at the Bank’s website.
The online written examination shall have only one paper of one hour duration consisting of General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. Candidates have to answer 100 MCQs.
Candidates can call at 022-22820427 (between 11 AM to 06 PM only on working days) or lodge his/ her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in in case of any problem in filling up the form.
“Good Luck and Good Wishes by Tech UFO to All Candidates…!!“