Public Health Department Akola Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application link for the total 294 vacancies of Staff Nurse (Adhiparicharika), Pharmacist, Lab Technician and many other posts has been revealed to apply at www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in authorized web portal.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept had now already released the long awaited job advertisement via their official website for filling 294 most eligible candidates under Medical Stream. This most desired employment notice was published as Public Health Department Akola Recruitment 2016 on 08th January with purpose to acquire various category posts. Now, it is a best updated notification only for those all passionate and jobless people who are seeking latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2016 to secure their future. We are confident that this weekly employment news which disclosed for PHD Akola 211 Adhiparicharika vacancies will surely add encouragement to every interested aspirants looking for staff nurse jobs in Maha State. Career oriented job finders who feel suitable for this advertise they can utilize the advantage of grabbing PHD Akola Medical Jobs by filling prescribed application via online mode.
Akola is a district of the Maharashtra State in central India. It was founded in the year of 1853. Today, it is a developing city and one of the major cities of Vidarbha region. This district is governed by the Akola Municipal Corporation. Administrative office was situated at the Amravati region. Public Health Department of Akola district is now suffering from lack of workforce. So in order to fill up vacant designations board authority has disclosed a fresh job notice through Rozgar Samachar. Currently, online applications are invited by PHD Akola for the posts of Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Staff Nurse, Driver, X-Ray Technician, X-Ray Assistant, Pharmacist, Dentist, Blood Bank Technician, Dental Technician and Laboratory Technician vacancies.
All those appropriate candidates having qualifications of degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university are suitable to apply for this Public Health Dept Akola Maharashtra Vacancies. Capable and qualified unemployed contestants can proceed further by applying online application on all days via concerned web page. The registration link will be functional till due date 28/01/16 and after crossing deadline filled form of aspirants not considered by authority. The capable applicants are advised to apply early enough in order to avoid last minute rush on portal. Authority will not take any responsibility for network problems or any other problem of this nature during last days due to heavy rush.
As per official norms, aspirants should make sure that their Email ID and Mobile No. is valid and working till the end of recruitment process. Applicants should not forget to read all the eligibility criteria and other instructions as described in PHD Akola Staff Nurse Notification 2016 before filling online registration form. If any false information furnished by contenders in application then candidature of them will be cancelled.
The complete information of vacancies, academic qualification, upper age limit, pay scale, selection system, initial dates, examination fees, mode of payment, etc. are well mentioned below.
Public Health Department Akola Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Unit: Public Health Department
Job Type: State Government
Job Placement: Akola, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: On-line
Total Vacancies: 294
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse – 211 seats
- Pharmacist – 21 seats
- Laboratory Technician – 17 seats
- X-Ray Technician – 14 seats
- Driver – 10 seats
- Blood Bank Technician – 07 seats
- Junior Clerk – 07 seats
- Dental Technician – 04 seats
- Senior Clerk – 01 seat
- X-Ray Assistant – 01 seat
- Dentist – 01 seat
PHD Akola 294 Medical Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested contenders should have at least cleared their degree in relevant discipline and that from a Govt approved University or Institution.
- If an applicant wants to grab more detailed information regarding qualifications post wise, then please refer official notification by clicking on below given link.
- The age of intrigued candidates must not less than 18 year and not more than 33 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved category as per Reservation Rules of Maharashtra State Government.
Application Fee (Non-refundable & Non-adjustable):
Note: Aspirants can pay their application/examination fees in the form of SBI Bank Challan.
- General (UR) Category: Rs. 300/- (three hundred only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 150/- (one hundred & fifty only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected contestants in respective post will receive Best Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with Grade Pay.
- In case any job hunter wants to know the detailed grade pay structure for particular post then refer official notice.
Modes of Selection:
At last, only skilled contenders will be recruited on the based of their marks obtained in following selection procedures:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to fill Public Health Department Akola Online Application Form 2016?
Note: Contestants must keep ready their scanned passport size photograph and signature as it will be required attaching with application.
- Open the official website.
- In the homepage, navigate to notification link and click on it.
- Next, select the desired post in which you are eligible to apply.
- Now carefully, fill up all the details correctly without any mistake.
- After inserting asked data, recheck filled form and then submit it.
- Download the submitted application and then take printout for next process.
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 28th January, 2016 (till 11:59 PM)
- Due Date for Submission of Application fee via SBI Challan: 29th January, 2016 (banking times)
Download PHD Akola Notification 2016
Apply Online for Public Health Department Akola Recruitment 2016
Authorized Portal: www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
Candidates can bookmark this portal in order to gather further updates of Written Test Date, Timetable, Exam Syllabus, Study Materials, Previous Question Paper, Admit Card, Paper Solution, Model Answers, Results, Cut Off Marks, etc. In case any applicants are willing to clear any of their queries about recruitment process then submit it in below comment box. Our TechUFO expert team will answer your every doubt and questions as soon as they can, THANK YOU.