Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2023 Notification for 300 GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Released Apply JK Post Office Bharti Online Application Form @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
JK Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Details is for you if you guys are seeking for 10th pass Postal Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. Finally, Bhartiya Dak has announced GDS Notification for JK Postal Circle. Also, India Post is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle from eligible applicants. Hence, aspirants holding the requisite eligibility criteria can apply for J&K Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy on or before the last date, i.e. August 23, 2023 by online mode only.
Here candidates can read out this article to check qualification required for Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2023 along with age limit, scale of pay, selection procedure, application fee, etc. Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS 2023 Apply Online link & JK Post Notification PDF link are available at the below of this page.
- 1 Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2023 | JK Post Office GDS Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 JK Post Office GDS Notification 2023: Overview
- 1.2 Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Recruitment 2023
- 1.4 JK Post GDS Bharti Application Fee
- 1.5 Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2023
- 1.6 Jammu Kashmir (J&K) Postal GDS Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.7 Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply JK Post Office GDS Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Important Links for J&K Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 JK Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
- 2 JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2023 | JK Post Office GDS Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Jammu Kashmir Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification for the posts of BRANCH POST MASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK had released by the India Post Department. A total of 300 vacancies for JK Post GDS Vacancy have been notified in various division namely Jammu, Rajouri, Udhampur, Baramulla, Leh & Srinagar. Contestants can go for JK Postal Circle Recruitment of GDS Posts if they carry a pass certificate of Xth standard and comes under an 18-40 years of age group. Initially, all the eligible candidates will have to register & apply online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in for Gramin Dak Sevak Job in JK Post Office Department.
Here a single candidate is allowed to make online registration only one time. Candidates will have to submit Jammu & Kashmir Post Office Online Application for GDS Recruitment from 03-08-2023 to 23-08-2023. Go through all the conditions as well as requirement for Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment before applying online. By scrolling down, aspirants can check out complete highlights for J&K Postal Vacancies and other details here.
JK Post Office GDS Notification 2023: Overview
|Department Name:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts)|
|Postal Circle Name:||Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Online Engagement Schedule-II July 2023|
|Total Vacancies:||300 vacancies|
|Vacancy Names:||a) GDS BPM (Branch Post Master)
b) GDS ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster)/ Dak Sevak
|Job Location:||Anywhere in JK State|
|Application Dates:||03 August to 23 August 2023|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Age Criteria:||18 to 40 years|
|Qualification:||10th exam pass|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|JK Postal Website:||http://jkpost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Vacancy 2023: Details
Let us check out the Category wise Distribution of JK POST GDS Vacancy as announced by the Indian Postal Circle Department for Schedule-II July 2023:-
|Name of Categories||No. of Vacancies|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||34|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||87|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||18|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||43|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A||03|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B||02|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C||04|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE||00|
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES ⇒||300|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Recruitment 2023
Job aspirants seeking to apply for India Post J&K Recruitment for GDS Posts must hold the required eligibility criteria, viz., age, qualifications, etc. that we have mentioned underneath:-
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years as on the last date of submission of application, i.e. 23rd August 2023.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST (Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribe) = Upto 05 years
- OBC (Other Backward Classes) = Upto 03 years
- PwD (Persons with Disabilities) = Upto 10 years
- PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + OBC = Upto 13 years
- PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + SC/ ST = Upto 15 years
- EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) = No relaxation
- 10th pass with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English: Applying candidates should possess 10th standard pass certificate of Secondary School Examination from any recognized Board of Central/ State Govt/ UT School Education for JK Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies.
- Knowledge of Local Language: Candidates should have studied the local or regional language, i.e. Hindi/ Urdu at least up to Matriculation/ 10th Class as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer and Knowledge of Cycling
- Adequate means of Livelihood
JK Post GDS Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee: The fee is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division. The category wise application fee is as follows:-
|Name of Categories||Amount Payable|
|OC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male and Trans-man Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only)|
|All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST and PwD Candidates:||Nil|
Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2023
About Process of Selection for Gramin Dak Sevaks in JK Post Office:-
- India Post will select the best candidates based on Academic Merit & Automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the online applications applied up to the due date (August 23, 2023).
- The selection process will be totally transparent and purely on the basis of 10th Std exam marks aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals.
- Whiling Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Selection List preparation, merit will be given to those candidates who had passed 10th class examination in the first attempt without any compartment.
- The final selection of selected candidates is going to based on document verification held by the concerned recruiting authorities.
Jammu Kashmir (J&K) Postal GDS Jobs Pay Scale
About Emolument: The salary will be paid to GDS in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) after engagement. The minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS are as follows:-
|S. N.||Post Names||TRCA Slab|
|a.||Branch Post Master – BPM||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|b.||Assistant Branch Postmaster – ABPM||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
|c.||Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
We have tabulated below scheduled dates for JK Post GDS 2023 Recruitment as and when officially announced by the India Post:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Date of Official Notification:||31st July 2023|
|Opening Date for Online Registration:||3rd August 2023 (12:01 AM onwards)|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||3rd August 2023 (12:01 AM onwards)|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||23rd August 2023 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form:||23rd August 2023 (up to 11:59 PM)|
|Dates to Deposit Application Fee:||3rd August 2023 (12:01 AM) to 23rd August 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Dates to Edit Online Application Form:||24th August 2023 (12:01 AM) to 26th August 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Releasing Date of Result/ Selection List:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Issuing Intimation Letter:||25 to 30 days after the release of selection list|
|Date of Document Verification (DV):||To be intimated via Intimation Letter and Email/ SMS|
Steps to Apply JK Post Office GDS Online Application Form 2023
Following are the Step-wise Process to Register and Apply Online for J&K Post Office GDS Recruitment at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:-
- 1st Step: Visit the INDIA POST GDS Online Engagement Web Portal, i.e. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 2nd Step: On the left-hand side of a homepage, click on the “Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (300 Posts) Live Notification” link and download the pdf to your device.
- 3rd Step: Now, read the notification consist of all Important criteria & details properly.
- 4th Step: Initially, go back to the homepage, open the “Registration” link, submit your personal information, educational details, upload a photo & signature to obtain a unique registration number.
- 5th Step: If you are UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man, then deposit your application fee by online mode (Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc.) or by offline mode (at any Head Post Office).
- 6th Step: Press the “Apply Online” link, log in with your unique registration number to fill the application, upload documents and submit post preferences.
- 7th Step: Preview your application form and click the “Final Submit” button.
- 8th Step: Print a hard copy of your online application and e-receipt of fee payment.
Important Links for J&K Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment
|JK Postal Circle Gamin Dak Sevak (Schedule-II July 2023) Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|JK Postal GDS Online Registration Form (Stage-I) 2023:||REGISTER HERE|
|JK Postal GDS Online Application (Stage-II) 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
JK Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
|S. N.||Division Names||Contact No.||Email IDs|
|3||JK DIVISION JAMMU||01912472667||Rmsdojk.firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hello, India Post Job Seekers! JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment regarding all information covered in this article. Hope, it will be helpful to you guys. It is a good opportunity if you are looking for central government career in J&K State. We have shared a direct link to Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS Notification and JK Post Office Online Application Link here in this web page for the sake of you guys.
Aspirants can comment us if they have any question other than mentioned in FAQs. Candidates can bookmark this page by Ctrl+D key to visit us frequently. Also, applicants can follow us @www.techufo.in for all updates on the latest recruitment in Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle.
JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: FAQs
No. There is no experience or service of any kind will not be required for selection.
You can pay the fee at any head post office counters (List of HPOs details are provided in the home page of India Post GDS Online Portal) by providing a copy of registration form. You can also make payment by online mode through a link available on the home page.
It is mandatory to have a mobile number (Unique for one registration number) since all the future communication will be sent to the candidate including intimation about the provisional selection.
No, you cannot make any changes to the online application form once submitted. Hence, no request for amendments viz. correction in name, date of birth, change in address, mobile number, email, etc. shall be entertained, once the online form is finally submitted.
No. There is no need for submission of any physical application, CV, Resume, etc., to any JK postal authority. The applications are to be submitted online through the portal only.
No, the selection of aspirants is totally based on their academic merits of 10th Standard exam and then verification of certificates.
If you have queries related to the notification, then email at email@example.com. For any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data, you may email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call to Helpline number (040-23463645) for any general query.
!! Wishing You ALL THE BEST for Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2023 2024 !!