Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2021 2022 Notification for 266 GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Posts released apply JK Post Office Online Application Form @www.appost.in/gdsonline or jkpost.gov.in:
JK Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Details is for you if you guys are seeking for 10th pass Postal Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. Finally, Bhartiya Dak has announced GDS Notification for JK Postal Circle. Also, India Post is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle from eligible applicants. Hence, aspirants holding the requisite eligibility criteria can apply for J&K Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy on or before the last date (01st November 2021) by online mode only.
Important Note: JK Postal GDS (Cycle III) Online Application Submission Date has been extended upto 01-11-2021 for those who have already registered and not submitted the final application.
Here candidates can read out this article to check qualification required for Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2021 along with age limitation, scale of pay, selection procedure, application fee, etc. Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS Apply Online link & JK Post Notification PDF link are available at the below of this page.
- 1 Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification | JK Post Office GDS 266 Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 JK Post Office GDS Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Jammu Kashmir Postal Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
- 1.4 JK Post Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.5 Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2021
- 1.6 Jammu Kashmir (J&K) Postal Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.7 Steps to Apply JK Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021:-
- 1.8 Important Links for J&K Postal GDS 2021-2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 Jammu Kashmir Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
- 2 JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 2022 – FAQs
Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification | JK Post Office GDS 266 Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
Jammu Kashmir Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification (Cycle-3) online for the posts of BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & DAK SEVAK had released by the India Post Department. A total of 266 vacancies for JK Post GDS Vacancy have been notified in various division namely Jammu, Rajouri, Udhampur, Baramulla, Leh & Srinagar. Contestants can go for JK Postal Circle Recruitment of GDS Posts if they carry a pass certificate of Xth standard and comes under an 18-40 years of age group. Initially, all the eligible candidates will have to register & apply online at https://appost.in/gdsonline or https://indiapost.gov.in for Gramin Dak Sevak Job in JK Post Office Department.
Here a single candidate is allowed to make online registration only one time. Candidates will have to submit Jammu & Kashmir Post Office Online Application for GDS Recruitment from 30-09-2021 to 01-11-2021. Go through all the conditions as well as requirement for Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment before applying online. By scrolling down, aspirants can check out eligibility criteria for J&K Postal Vacancies and other details here.
JK Post Office GDS Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
|♦ India Post J&K Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Department Name:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts)|
|Postal Circle Name:||Jammu and Kashmir Postal Circle|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||ED/8-225/GDS RECTT./VI|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III/ 2021-2022|
|Total Vacancies:||266 vacancies|
|Vacancy Names:||a) GDS BPM (Branch Post Master)
b) GDS ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster)
c) Dak Sevak
|Job Location:||Anywhere in JK State|
|Application Dates:||30 September to 01 November 2021|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|JK Postal Website:||http://jkpost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
Jammu Kashmir Postal Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ JK POST GDS Vacancy Category wise Details ♦|
|Name of Categories||No. of Vacancies|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||24|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||65|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||29|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||23|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A||02|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B||01|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C||03|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE||00|
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES ⇒||266|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years as on the date of notification, i.e. 30th September 2021.
- SC/ ST (Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribe) = Upto 05 years
- OBC (Other Backward Classes) = Upto 03 years
- PwD (Persons with Disabilities) = Upto 10 years
- PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + OBC = Upto 13 years
- PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + SC/ ST = Upto 15 years
- EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) = No relaxation
- 10th pass with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English: Applying candidates should possess 10th standard pass certificate of Secondary School Examination from any recognized Board of Central/ State Govt/ UT School Education for JK Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies.
- Knowledge of Local Language: Candidates should have studied the local or regional language at least up to Matriculation/ 10th Class as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer: Candidates must carry a Certificate of Basic Computer Training Course of a minimum of 60 days from any Computer Training Institute run by Central/ State Government, Universities, Boards, Private Institutions Organizations, etc.
JK Post Recruitment Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- for OC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male and Trans-man Candidates.
- All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST and PwD candidates are exempted from the payment of a fee.
Jammu Kashmir Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2021
About Process of Selection for Gramin Dak Sevaks in JK Post Office:-
- India Post will select the best candidates based on Academic Merit & Automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the online applications applied up to the due date (August 05, 2020).
- The selection process will be totally transparent and purely on the basis of 10th Std exam marks aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 (four) decimals.
- Whiling Jammu Kashmir Postal GDS Selection List preparation, merit will be given to those candidates who had passed 10th class examination in the first attempt without any compartment.
- The final selection of selected candidates is going to based on document verification held by the concerned recruiting authorities.
Jammu Kashmir (J&K) Postal Jobs Pay Scale
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance for GDS Jobs ♦|
|S. N.||Post Names||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs or Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 hrs or Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|a.||Branch Post Master – BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|b.||Assistant Branch Postmaster – ABPM||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|c.||Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Steps to Apply JK Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021:-
Following are the Step-wise Process to Register and Apply Online for J&K Post Office GDS Recruitment:-
- 1st Step: Visit the INDIA POST GDS Online Engagement Web Portal – www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 2nd Step: On the left-hand side of a homepage, click on the “Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (266 Posts) Live Notification (Cycle-III)” link and download the pdf to your device.
- 3rd Step: Now, read the notification consist of all Important criteria & details properly.
- 4th Step: Initially, go back to the homepage, open the “Registration” link, submit your personal information, educational details, upload a photo & signature to obtain a unique registration number.
- 5th Step: If you are UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man, then deposit your application fee by online mode (Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc.) or by offline mode (at any Head Post Office).
- 6th Step: Press the “Apply Online” link, log in with your unique registration number to fill the application, upload documents and submit post preferences.
- 7th Step: Preview your application form and click the “Final Submit” button.
- 8th Step: Print a hard copy of your online application and e-receipt of fee payment.
Important Links for J&K Postal GDS 2021-2022 Recruitment
|JK Postal Circle Gamin Dak Sevak Cycle III Notification 2021:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|JK Postal GDS Online Registration Form (Stage-I) 2021:||REGISTER HERE|
|JK Postal GDS Online Fee Payment (Stage-II) 2021:||MAKE FEE PAYMENT|
|JK Postal GDS Online Application (Stage-III) 2021:||APPLY ONLINE|
|India Post GDS Online Portal:||VISIT HERE – appost.in/gdsonline|
Jammu Kashmir Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
|Date of Official Notification:||30th September 2021|
|Opening Date for Online Registration:||30th September 2021|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||30th September 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||29th October 2021|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form:|
|Dates to Deposit Application Fee:||30th September to 29th October 2021|
|Releasing Date of Result/ Selection List:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Issuing Intimation Letter:||25 to 30 days after the release of selection list|
|Date of Document Verification (DV):
||To be intimated via Intimation Letter and Email|
Hello, India Post Job Seekers! JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment regarding all information covered in this article. Hope, it will be helpful to you guys. It is a good opportunity if you are looking for central government career in J&K State. We have shared a direct link to Jammu & Kashmir Postal GDS Notification and JK Post Office Online Application Link here in this web page for the sake of you guys. Aspirants can comment us if they have any question other than mentioned in FAQs. Candidates can bookmark this page by Ctrl+D key to visit us frequently. Also, applicants can follow us @www.techufo.in for all updates on the latest recruitment in Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle.
JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 2022 – FAQs
No. There is no experience or service of any kind will not be required for selection.
You can pay the fee at any head post office counters (List of HPOs details are provided in the home page of India Post GDS Online Portal) by providing a copy of registration form. You can also make payment by online mode through a link available on the home page.
It is mandatory to have a mobile number (Unique for one registration number) since all the future communication will be sent to the candidate including intimation about the provisional selection.
No, you cannot make any changes to the online application form once submitted. Hence, no request for amendments viz. correction in name, date of birth, change in address, mobile number, email, etc. shall be entertained, once the online form is finally submitted.
No. There is no need for submission of any physical application, CV, Resume, etc., to any JK postal authority. The applications are to be submitted online through the portal only.
No, the selection of aspirants is totally based on their academic merits of 10th Standard exam and then verification of certificates.
If you have queries related to the notification, then email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data, you may email at email@example.com. Call to Helpline number (0191-2479299) for any general query.
!! Wishing You ALL THE BEST for Jammu Kashmir Postal Recruitment 2021 2022 !!